Marion Turns Me Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

I did feel it. I felt desire. I felt desire for Marion, standing three feet away in her panties. I felt desire for a man tonight. A certain man. And I was anxious about it. What would happen.

I slipped the sundress over my head, careful not to muss my hair, and let it settle. I looked down at it, held the sides out with my hands.

"It's beautiful, Marion. Where did you get it?"

"At the same store you got the yellow one. It was in a different color section and when I saw how your eyes lit up at the cut of the yellow dress, I went back and got it later. You look gorgeous. Truly."

Smiling widely, I went to her and hugged her tightly. "Thank you. You're wonderful to me."

"I just want you to look fabulous for him," she said smiling. I punched her shoulder lightly and sipped my wine.

We stood side by side, looking at the reflection of two beautiful women, one with wavy shoulder length auburn hair with highlights and manicured nails painted a Roasted Red Pepper color wearing a spectacular cobalt blue dress with a scattering of gold stars, gold dangly earrings, bangly bracelets, a gold necklace with a delicate artsy sun medallion with yellow and reddish highlights, cobalt blue strappy open-toed four-inch heels and ultra sheer thigh high stockings leading up to a pale yellow tanga panty and, higher up, a matching bra.

The other with a magnificent long raven hair and manicured French nails wearing a striking pale green sundress, dangly circular earrings, bangly bracelets, a simple gold necklace of medium thickness, pale green strappy open-toed four-inch heels, a simple gold chain around one ankle, a pale green tanga panty and no bra.

We were breathtaking.

Walking to the club I felt so feminine and alluring. The wisp of my stockings, the swish of my dress, the tug of my earrings, the sway of my hair across my shoulders, the grip of my panties and bra, the air moving across my hairless arms. It was all so foreign and feminine and comfortable and right. It felt so perfect at this moment in time I barely noticed that nag of doubt always at the edge of perception, that intoxicating cocktail of guilt and shame.

We could hear the music before we could see the beachside pavilion. Thatch roof, open on three sides, the fourth housing a kitchen behind a bar. A surprisingly large floor, tables grouped along the outer edges. A glitter ball hung from the center of the ceiling shooting never-ending flecks of light throughout the site, a kaleidoscope of visual noise. Old and new club and dance music, techno, a variety of styles, the common theme being the repetitive bass, hypnotic and mesmerizing in its relentless pulse.

Marion and I circled the perimeter path until we were close to the bar, moved in and ordered when it was our turn. "Two Cosmopolitans, please," Marion said.

Drinks in hand we turned and looked at the crowd. A good mix of people. Couples, singles, groups. Drinking, dancing, laughing. Happy to be here, enjoying the break from life's normal responsibilities.

We found ourselves swaying with the beat of the music. And as I scanned the crowd, sipping my girly drink, my bangly bracelets tinkling with my hand movements, I spotted him. I spotted the handsome silver haired man and I froze. He was looking directly at me from across the floor. He flicked in and out of sight as people passed between us. But he was looking at me.

He smiled. I smiled back and Marion was amused.

"That sure was quick. I think you two are sniffing each other out. Look at you playing with your hair. Sending him a message. A signal that you want to fuck him. Go talk to him," she shouted in my ear.

"I don't know what to say!"

"Don't worry about it. Just let it happen. Just give in to your desire and it will happen."

"What if he, you know, thinks I'm a real woman."

"Impeccable grooming. Outstanding clothes. Fit and in shape. Something tells me you don't have to worry. But if I'm wrong we'll just have to find you another thick cock to satisfy your wet pussy."

"Shh! Someone will hear you!"

Marion laughed and pushed me toward the handsome silver haired man. My heart was beating so fast. I took a deep breath and went to him, screwing up my courage on the way.

"So," I said as I looked up at him, half a head taller even though I wore cobalt blue strappy open-toed four-inch heels.

"Here we are," he smiled. I smiled. We simultaneously introduced ourselves. Then laughed. We got it right the second time.

He suggested we move away from the noise of the club so we didn't have to shout at one another. After ordering fresh drinks, and seeing Marion beaming at me, I slipped off my shoes and we walked toward the ocean, glittering in the moonlight, the sound of the waves increasing as the music receded.

We walked slowly, exchanged the basics, feeling each other out, sipped our drinks. There was chemistry, we both felt it the desire. We heard the music change and looked back, a conga line had started. We smiled.

"You know, as eye-catching as your friend is, I can't help but stare at you these past couple of days when I've seen you out," he said.

My heart beat faster. I was thrilled. "I have a confession to make as well. I've kept a look out for you, too."

"I wonder what that means, us keeping a look out for each other."

"Something good, I hope."

"Yes. Something good." He paused. "A slow song," he put his glass down and held out a hand. I put my glass and shoes on the sand and took his hand. He put his arm around my back and drew me to him. My head on his shoulder. We swayed and I felt him thicken. I pressed against him, lightly, hoping he wouldn't be able to tell if it was me or simply the way we moved. He'd understand that I didn't back away, though.

The song ended. He was about to say something but I laced my hand through the hair above his neck and pulled him down and kissed him. I kissed him hard, my tongue searched out his, advancing, swirling, retreating.

"God. I've wanted to do that ever since I saw you at the pool today," I said.

"Me too. You beat me by a second, I think." He stroked my hair and I felt wanted.

I felt him through his pants, thick, pressing against me. His cock. We both knew where this was leading. We both wanted it to happen.

"You need to know something about me," I said, my voice thick, my hand on his chest.

"Oh?"

I took a deep breath. "I'm not like other girls. You see..."

Before I could continue he put a finger on my lips, said gently, "What if I told you I was very open and accepting and, um, quite eclectic in my tastes."

"Okay."

"Would that work?"

I looked up at him, smiled and said, "I guess we'll find out." I kissed him again, a small moan escaped into his mouth.

The decision made, I picked up my shoes and glass, he his, and we strolled back to the pavilion hand in hand.

Passing the bar area I caught Marion's eye, she looked at me in my cobalt blue sundress with gold stars scattered about, walking hand in hand with my handsome silver haired man, she gave a loving smile and blew me a kiss. She watched me walk away with my man. Before I turned the corner I looked back to see her leaning toward and touching the arm of a beautiful redhead. No stockings or bra for her tonight. Not looking for a man. I smiled.

My man and I both felt it. An increasing anticipation. An ever building desire the closer we got to the privacy of his room. We walked faster. An impossible craving that we could not contain and we laughed and ran the last fifteen yards to his door. He fumbled with his card key, finally opened the door, we rushed in and he was mine.

I was frantic, crazy with need and I pulled his lips to mine with both hands. He grabbed me, one arm around my small back and the other on my ass, pulling me hard against him. I ground against him and felt our tongues clash. I liked his taste.

My fingers felt clumsy and I couldn't unbutton his shirt fast enough. I got several buttons down and finally yanked it over his head. I ran my fingers through his chest hair, pinched a nipple, put it in my mouth, bit it and heard him moan.

He his hands were all over me. He tried to pull my dress off but I slapped his hands away. I kissed him desperately while I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, pulled his zipper down and shoved his pants and boxers down to his ankles. He stepped out of them while I kissed him and fondled his cock and balls.

Once naked I pushed him down on the bed, his feet on the floor. I felt my hair sway, my earrings tug as I took his long, thick cock into my mouth. I closed my eyes and moaned with desire and sucked his cock. I pinched his nipples. I took his balls into my mouth and jacked his cock with my soft hand with manicured reddish nails. It pleased me to hear his moans and gasps.

I stroked his cock, wet with my saliva, pushed a leg back and licked his rear. I barely heard him say, "Oh my God," while I licked and kissed his hole. Wet and slick my pointed tongue broke through. I reveled in the pleasure I was giving him.

I licked his balls then up the length of his thick cock, closed my mouth over it and swooped down until my nose touched skin. Again and again. I was breathing hard, I loved the snap of my hair as I sucked the handsome silver haired man's cock.

I wormed a finger into his ass and massaged his prostate, heard a loud moan and felt him come in my mouth. I felt his cock throb and pulse and jets of cum filled my mouth and I swallowed his precious gift.

I was breathing hard. I stood up, pulled my dress off and threw it to the side.

"God, that was amazing," he said as I peeled off my pale yellow tanga panties, knowing full well he knew my surprise. I was as hard as I'd ever been. He smiled as I climbed over him, wearing only my ultra sheer stockings and sheer pale yellow bra.

I straddled him and he pulled me down and kissed me. It was electrifying. His tongue was everywhere in my mouth. Marion had prepared me well tonight and I reached down and placed the tip of his thick, hard cock at my entrance and he was in. My tall, handsome silver haired man was finally deep in my ass and it was as glorious as Marion said it would be.

I sat on that long, thick, hard cock and rocked it in and out. I loved the spongy hardness that just can't be duplicated with a dildo. I leaned down and kissed him while I rode his cock.

"God, yes. That feels so good." My voice thick with passion. My lips next to his ear.

"Anything," I rasped. "Anything you want. Fuck me hard. Use me. I'm yours." He moaned and grabbed my ass. He snapped his hips, burying his cock deep in my ass then out again, over and over. I ran my hands though this hair kissed his face all over and nibbled his neck and earlobe.

I sat up, hands on his chest, found his nipples and played with them as I ground against him. I was moaning and grunting with his pace.

He rolled us over and I threw my legs out and he fucked me. A few quick thrusts and he pulled out and pushed at my side. I scrambled to my hands and knees and he filled me again and I welcomed the thick pressure. It was so good. My body bounced back and forth, my hair whipping, my earrings and necklace swaying and tugging, my cock slapping my stomach. On my knees getting fucked like a woman.

As I wondered if he liked my tan lines, a random thought, he grabbed my shoulder length auburn hair and pale yellow bra strap and yanked back. I felt the straps dig into my shoulders and yelled as my head snapped up and I slammed against him over and over.

I wanted him deeper. I wanted his thick, long cock deeper inside of me. I laid my head on the bed, reached back with both hands and spread myself wider, anything to get him deeper. He grabbed my arms for leverage and rammed into me, heavy breathing, grunting and moaning, the wet slap of bodies colliding.

He whipped me onto my back, towered over me for a moment. My legs wide, toes pointed toward the ceiling as I had been taught, I angled my pelvis and felt him enter me and bottom out, felt his heavy balls smack against me. I reached up and pulled him to me and kissed my silver haired man, our tongues loving the dance. I grunted into his mouth.

"Yes," I cried. "Fuck me. Harder!"

He shoved my legs onto his shoulders, leaned down over me and my ultra sheer stockings whispered the shift. I was doubled up. My cock was hard and I was leaking pre-cum. His hips slapped against me, a hypnotic, mesmerizing rhythm. I was delirious. I was so close. I wanted his cum.

"Come for me, baby. Come in me. Give me your cum."

He groaned loudly, hammered against me even harder, pushed my knees to the bed, splaying me and I tried to get even wider so he could go deeper. He fucked me harder and I heard him yell and felt him come in my ass and it sent me over the edge and I came. Wave after wave after wave of pleasure roared through my body and I cried out over and over until had passed.

He lay on me and I could feel his heart beating. I held him there. I wanted his weight, the presence, the security. It took a long time to catch our breath. I felt him shrink and withdraw.

"Oh my God," he said between heavy breaths. "I've never..." More breathing. "Never in my life... Incredible."

Eyes closed, I smiled. "I know what you mean. Me too." After a few minutes. "How did you know? About me, I mean," I murmured in his ear.

I could feel him smile. "I didn't. But I wondered when you said I should know something about you. I was even more intrigued by you then."

"What do you mean?"

He rolled off of me, lay beside me. "Well, I did tell you that my tastes were eclectic. So, really, it didn't matter. I'm happy as can be. I'd have been just as happy if you were female female. I actually liked the suspense of not knowing. Go figure."

I smiled. "Mmm, lucky me."

"But now that I know, well, even better."

"What do you mean?"

"Later."

"My handsome silver haired mystery man, huh?"

"You're one to talk."

I laughed.

We were spent. Some more small talk and, limbs entwined, we simply drifted off into an exhausted sleep.

The sun broke over the horizon and made its way through the French doors and flowed over my face, waking me from a dream about yachts and Marion and handsome, silver haired men.

He was behind me, spoon fashion. I wriggled my ass against him, a circular motion, and felt him harden. He was either asleep or pretending, it didn't matter. I gathered saliva in my hand, wet him, shifted and worked his thick, hard cock into my ass. I smiled as I thought of Marion's comments while I took him in deep. I rocked my hips, fucking his cock.

"Mmm, that's nice. I can't think of a better way to wake up," he murmured and picked up our gentle rhythm. He reached around and fondled and stroked me and we worked slowly, in concert, and we came together, a satisfying end to a lazy, sweet, morning fuck. I licked his fingers and sighed.

He slipped out of me and I missed the fullness. He got out of bed. I admired his body and tight ass as he walked to the bathroom. I heard him pee, flush, wash up, brush his teeth. Then it was my turn and I did the same. I took off my bangly bracelets and the gold necklace with a delicate artsy sun medallion with yellow and reddish highlights. I took off my sheer pale yellow bra and ultra sheer stockings. Ran my manicured reddish nails through my hair and I looked outstanding according to my reflection.

He was laying in bed when I walked back in wearing only my dangly earrings and feminine tan lines. The sun was bright across the dazzling blue ocean.

"You look as beautiful this morning as you did last night. Absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you," I said and snuggled against him. "You're not too bad yourself."

He smiled and trailed his fingers over me. Tracing my tan lines working lower. He skirted around my cock, teasing. He kissed my eyes, ears, cheeks, lips, neck. He stopped at my nipples and spent time on my breasts.

"Feels good," I said and cradled his head, noting my reddish nails as they ran through his silver hair.

My handsome man worked his way down my stomach and I gasped when he took me into his hot mouth. He worked my cock with tongue and hands, bringing me to the brink, but never over.

He finally rose up, kissed me and I tasted my pre-cum. "I want you to do something for me," he said.

"Mmm, what's that?"

He reached for a bottle lube from the night stand and smiled at me.

"Aha! So that's what you meant," I said, took the lube and kissed him.

Minutes later I was fucking my tall, handsome silver haired man with my, thick, hard cock. I fucked my man in the missionary position and he looked up at me, at my wavy shoulder length auburn hair, dangly earrings and feminine tan lines. I fucked my man and he fucked me back, moaning and groaning and telling me how good my cock felt, how good I was fucking him. I dipped a finger to his hard cock and fed him pre-cum and came deep inside his ass.

I kissed him then I took him in my mouth and made him come. I kissed him and we shared his love until he swallowed it all. I lay on his chest and we caressed each other tenderly. The afterglow was strong.

As I gathered my belongings we joked about the "walk of shame." He came to my rescue by lending me a white t-shirt and reddish shorts that matched my nails and made me happy.

We hugged at the doorstep, kissed. I ran my fingers through his hair and said, "I had a wonderful time, my handsome silver haired man. You have no idea. I'll see you later?"

"You have no idea," he said and hugged me tighter momentarily, for emphasis. "I had an amazing time. You are extraordinary. Of course I'll see you later." He smiled down at me and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

I walked away and, after a few feet, flicked my hair out of the way as I turned my head and said over my shoulder, "I'm going to introduce you to Marion. I think we'll have a lot of fun together." I could feel his eyes on me, on my ass, until I was out of sight.

I entered our room and Marion paused mid-sip, put down the glass of papaya juice, laid the newspaper she was reading on the table, rose and gave me a tender hug. She wore pale blue lacy tanga panties and no bra. She looked spectacular.

Arms outstretched she held me at arms length, smiled lovingly at me, stroked my wavy shoulder length auburn hair with highlights and said, "So how was your evening, baby? How was your evening out with your handsome silver haired man?"

I smiled back, pulled her to me, kissed her and whispered in her ear, "It was quite an outing, Marion, quite an outing."

**********

I hope you enjoyed my story. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers
12