Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 01

Story Info
Loving femdom: the rode dress traveled.
4.8k words
4.58
76.3k
32

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

I put this story in the crossdressers category though it doesn't involve anything much different from the other stories in the Marion series. And, for the record and fair warning, it does involve male on male. Consider this not a continuation or the official beginning, but a variation, a version that could have been. I hope you enjoy the kink, baby.

*****

I lay beneath her in my dimly lit bedroom, the luxurious thousand thread count sheet damp against my back. She loomed above me, her sweat dripped onto my chest, my face, my lips. Her arms were under my shoulders, her hands gripped them tightly and she moved her hips in small circles, back and forth, side to side and I moaned. She ground her hips and I arched and moaned and pulled her hard against me, the pleasure so immense I could barely stand it.

Wavy black hair covered my face, her breath hot and moist on my ear, her husky voice soft as she fucked me, "I want you to meet my boyfriend."

I moaned as she rocked her hips against me, her strapon thick and deep inside of me as she thrust gently in and out of me with long, deep strokes. "I want you to meet my boyfriend, baby. I want to see you face to face."

She pulled back and drove into me. I grunted with pleasure as the big head brushed past my prostate. She moved faster and I shifted my hips and spread my legs wider to take all of her in.

She rose up, put my legs on her shoulder and fucked me, sweating, grunting with effort, getting hers. She fucked me hard and I moaned in pleasure. My cock was hard and leaking precum.

She let go of my legs and lay on my chest and fucked me with her thick rod, her crimson silk camisole rubbing my cock and I shivered and moaned and caressed her back and grabbed her rear and moved roughly against her as she drove into me over and over, again and again.

My legs were wide and high, I ground back at her and her breath became fast and shallow, her thrusts choppy, she grunted and cried out and slowed, then stopped, her thick cock so deep in my ass.

"Mmm, that's sooo good. God, I love fucking you. You didn't come did you, baby. Here, let me help you," she said and rose to her knees. Slow, deep, in then almost all the way out, tantalizing those sensitive nerves back there. She stroked my cock, circling the moist head with her thumb and I moaned at the painfully exquisite pleasure.

"Come for me, baby. Give it to me. I want to see you come." She fucked me faster and stroked me faster and I moaned and she fucked me and stroked me and I stiffened and arched and I came and I clenched on that big thick cock buried so deep inside of me.

She lay upon me again, the thick, deep pressure of her cock thrilling me, and said, "That's nice, baby. I never get tired of watching you come."

I stroked her small back, cupped her rear and pulled her closer. "Mmm, very nice," I sighed.

"So you'll say yes, right?"

"Yes?"

"To meeting my boyfriend."

"Uh, I'm not sure that's such a good idea."

She moved and I hitched a bit and she slid out of me and I felt that delicious throb, that sad emptiness. She lay beside me, my arm around her, and stroked my cock, played with my cum and it felt marvelous, her fingers on me. "It's a great idea, baby."

"I don't know about that. I mean, why?" I said and caressed her arm.

"Because it's what I want. It's what I need to happen, baby. You'll see. It'll be fine and it'll be good. All you have to do is say yes. Say yes, baby, never say no to me," she whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe, sucked on the stud that pierced my ear. "Come over for dinner tomorrow and meet my boyfriend. He's a very special kind of guy and I want you to meet him. I won't take no for an answer, baby," she said and squeezed my cock and swooped down and took me in her mouth and I moaned and grabbed her hair and pushed her head down.

She pulled off a moment and hissed, "Yes," and I felt her hot mouth envelop me and she pinched my nipple hard and I cried out and fucked her mouth. I sawed in and out of that soft, hot mouth and felt her tongue swirl on my cock. I fucked her mouth and she moaned and I came and she moaned and I pulled her to me and kissed her hard and tasted remnants of my cum as she forced her tongue on me then released me.

"Whew! That was fun."

I smiled and said, "And how."

She smiled and said, "I have to get home, baby." She got out of bed, stood at the side, her strapon looking so sexy on her slender, athletic body. She pointed a finger at me and said, "Dinner. Tomorrow. Six-thirty. Be there."

I shrugged and she smiled, gathered her belongings and disappeared into the bathroom knowing I was appreciating her tight ass.

I lay back and wondered about her motivation, what her boyfriend was like, what was really going on.

*

Marion. Oh god, Marion.

She was something all right.

Marion and I worked together at an ad agency on the creative end of things. It was a very loose environment in which people were encouraged to "Live the Brand" and "Be the Product." This resulted in people frequently changing clothing and hair styles, which was actually pretty entertaining and fun.

Marion and I were teamed together on a project and the sparks were palpable. Alone in an office she told me she had an erotic dream about me. I looked at her for a moment, took in her wavy black hair, her beautiful face, her head slightly large for her slender, toned body, I leaned in and kissed her and she moaned when I cupped her full breast. We slept together for the first time that night after a mad dash across the city to her two story condo in a high rise.

Marion was four or five years older than me. She told me she had a boyfriend but I was young enough and horny enough not to give a shit and I never bothered to ask the questions.

My hair was shaggy when we met on our project. She told me not to get it cut, that she loved long hair on men, thought it was sexy, and then went down on me in a dark corner of a nightclub. Marion convinced me to get pierced ears, took me to get it done and it got her so worked up she fucked me in the parking lot afterward. What did I care, I was young and she was gorgeous and was sucking and fucking my lights out.

Marion loved sex and especially couldn't get enough of anal play. The first time she went down on me she snaked a slender, manicured finger up my ass and pressed my prostate and I moaned in newfound knowledge and pleaded for more. She begged me to lick and fuck her ass. She rimmed me and finger fucked me while sucking my cock, all the while decked out in her pretty, sexy lingerie.

Marion introduced vibrators into our play and I shivered and moaned when she first slid one up my ass while her pretty red lips engulfed my cock. It was a short walk from vibrators to the strapon and after an initial reticence one drunken night, I have to admit she was right, it felt great, and as much as I liked fucking her tight, hairless pussy I learned to love it when she strapped it to me. It was incredibly erotic watching her above me, her delicate, manicured hands behind my knees, pinning me to the bed, her hair and earrings flowing, her breasts swaying under a sexy camisole, or encased in a sheer bra, her eyes glazing as she approached orgasm while ramming me with her big, thick cock.

And Marion was all about lingerie and feminine trappings. She loved pretty bras, camisoles, teddy's, bustiers, garters, thigh highs, panties of all sorts and strappy high heels. She adored sexy blouses, skirts and slinky dresses. Bangly bracelets and dangly earrings. I loved her wearing them and she reveled in revealing something new to me. I loved the feel of her feminine materials as they glided across my skin. And Marion wasn't shy about using the silky, satiny materials in our play, letting it drape across me or wrapping my cock in silky delight while she jacked and sucked me.

Marion oozed sensuality and I was under her spell, lost in her aura of sex and sybaritism. And now I was going to dinner at her house to meet her boyfriend. Very, very curious, I thought.

*

Marion opened the door, smiled and invited me in. A demure peck on the cheek as hello. She looked stunning in a tight fitting black dress, no stockings, high heels. She never wore much makeup, didn't have to.

She led me into the living room, the window overlooking the river beyond. A man rose from the couch and we met in the middle of the casually elegant room and introductions were made.

Steve. Her boyfriend's name was Steve. He was a little older than Marion and about my height and physique; slender, slight in frame, and had delicate features for a man. Steve had very blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. I thought it odd that it started at the back of his head, flowing out then down, instead of being bound at the nape of his neck. And I noticed his fingernails seemed a bit long and I thought he should trim them, but maybe it had something to do with whatever he did for a living or maybe he just liked the look or something.

We had a refreshing dinner of salmon and asparagus, and an excellent chardonnay. Marion was witty and charming, touching Steve's and my hands and arms. Steve told a couple of funny stories, but was mostly in the background.

After dinner as we sat drinking wine Marion took Steve's hand in hers and said, "So Steve, what do you think about the man that's been fucking your girlfriend? What do you think about the man who lays me down and fucks me while you stay here and think about another man's cock inside of my cunt, or my mouth. While you lay her all alone and another man's cock makes me come."

I gulped and got very still, quiet, eyes wider than they had been. Steve blushed, looked down and said, "He's very nice."

"Oh, he's more than nice, sugar. He's got a big cock that fills my holes up so good. He really stretches me out." I squirmed a bit, was uncomfortable, not knowing where this was going or what their game was. "Aren't you glad to meet him? Put a face on the stories I tell you when I come home full of his hot, steaming cum?" Steve blushed. "Don't worry, baby," she patted his hand then cupped his cheek, "I won't stop fucking him just because you met him. In fact I'll probably want him to fuck me even more now. He certainly knows his way in and around a girl's body and he definitely knows how to wield his wand, baby." She winked at me and Steve blushed.

"Steve has certain special needs, you see, and I want to help him get the full pleasure he so richly deserves." She looked at me. "He likes me to ride him while I tell him how your big cock feels inside of me and how it makes me come so hard." She squeezed Steve's hand and looked at me. "I haven't told you this before, but Steve is never harder than when I'm riding him and telling him about your cock and how it fills me up and how good it makes me feel, isn't that right, Steve. You get so hard when I tell you all about his glorious cock." She reached down to Steve's lap. "Ooh, you've got a little stiffie right now, don't' you, you little slut. I definitely think he'll do, I surely do, baby." Marion laughed and Steve was silent.

I was dazed at the turn of things, but Marion went on for awhile longer then smoothly wound things down and after some more small talk Steve said a quiet goodbye and started clearing the table, avoiding eye contact with me. Marion walked me to the door, put her arms around me and kissed me, her tongue searching out mine, our bodies hard against each other, my cock thickened and Marion moaned into my mouth.

She pulled back and said, "I know that seemed really odd and kind of twisted to you, but it's what Steve needs."

"If you say so."

"Oh, I do, baby, I do. It's what he gets off on. That and other stuff. And I really need your help. Be here tomorrow at seven. Okay, baby?"

"What with?"

"I'll show you tomorrow. No heavy lifting, I promise, but it's important, so be a good sport," she said, rubbed my cock and smiled.

"Mmm," I mumbled and kissed her and we left each other breathing heavily at the door.

As I walked away I wondered what Marion needed help with. What I could do that Steve couldn't. I know they didn't live together, full-time at least. Maybe he was going out of town on business or something. Who knows, I thought. I figured I'd find out tomorrow.

The wind whipped and I gathered my light brown shoulder length hair to keep it out of my face as I got into my car. I drove home listening to the radio and Lola was playing when I killed the engine and headed into my home.

*

I arrived at Marion's on time, knocked on the door and it opened a moment later. Marion wore a short dress that looked like it was wrapped around her or something, and high heels. She handed me a glass of wine, leaned in and kissed me and said with a smile, "Mmm, glad you could make it."

I squeezed her ass and she laughed and squirmed away. "So what do you need help with?" I asked. She had frustrated me all day at work, refusing to even give me a hint of what she needed help with.

"This way," she turned and walked into the living room.

A slender blond woman stood at the window watching a sailboat tack up the river.

I felt a bit underdressed in my t-shirt, baggy cargo shorts and sandals. The blonde woman wore a sleeveless, form fitting black cocktail dress, stockings and high heels. Brilliant blonde shoulder length hair. She slowly turned around as Marion and I entered the room and I was struck by her delicate beauty. A slender angel. She walked the short distance to us held out her hand and I shook it and her bracelets tinkled. Marion said, this is Stevie, baby. Isn't she lovely?"

It hit me like thunderbolt and my eyes widened. "I know," Marion said, "She's fantastic."

"Steve?" I said. "Stevie," he replied and smiled shyly.

"Holy shit!" I said and looked her over. Stevie looked amazing, was beautiful even. I'd have never known she wasn't a real woman if I passed her on the street. Thick blond hair with highlights cascading around her shoulders, dangly earrings, slender body. Light makeup. Holy shit, indeed, Stevie was a flat-chested beauty.

"Doesn't he look fantastic?"

"Yeah, what, how...?"

"Oh, for months now behind the scenes here. Just lately we've forayed out and about a bit. Kind of nerve wracking at first, wasn't it sugar." Stevie nodded.

"So..." I gestured up and down with my hand.

He shook his head and I watched his pretty blonde hair move and settle. So pretty.

Marion said, "Stevie here is just coming into her own. Why, she never even wore panties or high heels before I met her."

"What," I said, "you talked him into wearing dresses just like that?"

"Oh no, lover, it's not like that at all. I knew he was special the first time I laid eyes on him. She just needed the right someone to help her reach her potential. Isn't that right, Stevie." He blushed. "Why, the poor dear was so confused before I helped her find herself." I smiled. "Yes, ironic, isn't it."

Marion caressed Stevie's back, her ass, twirled her fingers in her blond hair. "Let me tell you a story, baby. I first saw Stevie here in a grocery store. I was positively mesmerized. He moved so gracefully, kind of a languid sensuality about him. He has such fine, delicate features, a gorgeous lean body. I was quite smitten." She pinched his ass and Stevie flinched. "And as I followed him through the store I began to notice his refined grace, that he moved far more like a like a woman than a man. He didn't mince about, mind you, it was subtle. It was in the way he handled products, brushed back his hair, walked slowly down aisles and stopped and compared prices. Oh yeah, it was there and I just knew. I seduced him. And it didn't take too much effort to convince him to explore his inner girliness. In fact, I think it surprised Stevie how quickly she took to it. Isn't that right, dear?"

Stevie nodded and her golden hair flowed with her movements. She tucked her hair behind an ear with manicured fingers.

"Turn dear," Marion said to Stevie and she turned around, presented her back to me. "Do the honors, please," Marion said to me.

"Honors?"

"The zipper?" Marion replied.

"Uh..."

"The zipper," she said and nodded toward it.

"And I should do this why?"

"You'll see." Marion smiled. "Remember to always say yes to me, baby. I'll never steer you wrong. Please." She nodded toward the zipper again.

I slowly raised my hands. I drew the zipper down and soft white skin appeared, a black bra strap, the zipper stopped at her lower back, just above the swell of her rear. My cock thickened and I shook my head.

"Don't be nervous, girl," Marion said softly as Stevie shrugged off the dress and stepped out of it, leaning to one side in that feminine way to pick it up.

Stevie wore sheer thigh highs that looked amazing on those long, slender legs. She wore a lacy panty that rode up her ass crack and covered only about half of her cheeks and she was breathtaking and then I took a breath and reminded myself that this was a dude.

"Magnificent, isn't she, baby. Just look at that sweet ass," Marion said. I gulped. "Turn around, doll." Stevie pivoted slowly, eyes cast down, and stood before Marion and me.

Stevie was transcendent, absolutely lovely. Black high heels, thigh highs all the way up to there, lacy black panties, a sheer black bra, marvelous blond hair draping around her shoulders, bangly bracelets, dangly earrings, tasteful necklace. And a bulge.

"The reason you're here is because it's time for Stevie to take it to the next level, as they say. She wants to be all woman and, well, I must admit I have some interest there as well, but she's heard my stories, my experiences and has had some of her own by proxy. "

"So..."

"So there's only so much that a strapon can accommodate, baby." Marion ran her manicured hand down his front, across his panties and I saw him thicken. She turned to me, put a hand behind my neck and drew me to her, forced her tongue past my lips, into my mouth and kissed me. She released me, both of us breathing hard, her eyes gleamed and Stevie's cock twitched.

Marion ran her hands under my shirt, light scratches, toyed with my nipples, kissed me and worked my shirt up and I let her pull it over my head. Oh god, Marion was intoxicating and irresistible and I felt her hands fumbling with my pants, unbuttoning, unzipping, fondling me, pushing my pants and boxers down and I moaned into her mouth.

Marion stepped back, Stevie was staring at my hard cock. Marion's delicate fingers grasped my cock and she led me to the couch and pushed me down. She sat beside me and curled her legs beneath her. I felt the soft fabric of her dress cool against my skin. Marion extended her hand and beckoned Stevie with a finger. My cock was hard.

My heart was pounding in my chest as Stevie stood before me. I could tell she was nervous. Marion nodded and Stevie slowly dropped to her knees in front of me, between my open thighs. The atmosphere was thick.

Marion put her arm around me, caressed my chest with her other hand. "Mmm, that's right, baby. I'm so glad you're so accommodating. I really need your help so that Stevie can take that next step in her development. Go ahead, Stevie, you've been craving this. It'll make all my stories positively come to life for you."

Stevie tucked her hair behind her ears, reached out with a tentative hand and touched my cock. Her bracelets clanked softly and slender fingers wrapped around my hard cock and I noticed her nails were clear with white tips. Her touch was electric and my cock throbbed in her soft hand as she managed a few timid strokes. She leaned down, a sexy woman in lingerie, her lips formed an oval. I felt her breath on me then I was inside her silken mouth and I moaned.

Marion began to breath. Stevie moved up then down on my cock, her hand trailing her lips, her tongue swirled around the head and I moaned and gripped Marion's thigh.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers
12