Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
514 Followers

"Yeah, baby. I didn't get it until I did an internet search, but I must say, I couldn't help but purr when I saw the images."

"Huh?"

"Look it up on your own time, baby. But let me ask you a question."

"Shoot." I tucked my hair behind an ear with a manicured hand and took a swig of my mimosa.

"You asked me earlier what I got out of this. So, what are you getting out of this?" She moved closer to me. "What is your pleasure here?"

I was quiet for a long moment. "I'm not sure."

"I am. I think I know why you're here. I noticed you like I noticed Steve. You got the look, baby."

"The look?"

"Yeah, the look. It's obvious to me. When I looked at you I saw your shadow. I saw a beautiful man whose shadow self was trapped by others expectations. I saw that you needed guidance, baby. I gave you permission to give yourself permission, in a sense."

"But I've never even thought about this before meeting you."

"Maybe not, but it was there and I sensed it. I mean, look at you now. Sitting with me in a lovely dress and sexy under things." She gently caressed my face with the palm of her soft hand. "So pretty."

She set our drinks on the end table and moved closer, her voice soft and low. "Right now, I'm sitting next to a beautiful woman that I'm dying to get to know better." Marion ran her hand over the front of my chocolate colored pleated tank sweater dress and said, "You look so lovely. This is such a great dress. I love the thin vertical lines on the top and the wider ones on the skirt end. And where it's gathered at the breast here really helps flatter women like yourself." She smiled brilliantly. "I think I made a funny!"

I laughed and Marion put her arm around me, leaned in front of me, tilted her head and kissed me, lips more slippery with gloss on. Our tongues searching, knowing. She kissed me harder, more aggressively, said with a husky voice, "You're so beautiful, I've got to have you. Here. Now."

She kissed me and her hand moved to my chest. I felt her grasp my chest muscle as if it were my breast. She kneaded my breasts and pinched my nipples and I moaned into her mouth. Marion's hand moved lower. She caressed my thighs and I parted my legs and she said, "That's a good girl. So willing to be my little slut." Her hand moved higher, caressing, light touches on my stockings, then skin. She rubbed me through my panties, teasing and tantalizing me. She worked her fingers into the waistband and worked it down, over my hard cock and down. In a move I'd done to her countless times, it seemed, she peeled my panties down. I lifted my rear and Marion worked them down my thighs and over my calves and high heels and let them flutter to the floor.

"Mmm, no panties on under that lovely dress. Do you prefer commando, baby? Or do you like the essence of femininity that wearing sexy panties brings." She kissed me and put her hand under my dress and flitted about before stroking my cock. "That's a nice clit you have there. Really fine." She rubbed the head, withdrew her hand and put her middle finger in my mouth and I sucked it, got it wet. "But that's not what I want right now. Not what I need. Right now I need some pussy. Specifically, your pussy, baby."

Marion kissed me, my hair swept over my shoulders, my earrings tugged and swayed, and I felt her hand on my stockinged thigh, caressing me, moving higher and touching skin. Under my dress her hands fondled me and I moaned into the softness of her mouth.

She kissed me and held my cock and ran her thumb over the sensitive glans and I groaned in exquisite pleasure. Her hand cupped my balls then she put two fingers in my mouth and said, "Get them wet for me, baby," and she put her hand under my dress and I shifted and I felt her finger exciting the responsive nerves back there and I moaned into her mouth when she penetrated me and fucked me with her finger. "Such a good girl. All decked out in your pretty outfit getting finger fucked on a Saturday afternoon."

She finally withdrew, stood up. She unbuttoned her blouse, took it off and tossed it aside. She wore a purple bra that wasn't a bra. It had the straps, but no material to cover her lovely breasts. It was amazingly sexy. "It's a cupless bra. You like it? I can get you one, but you'll have to earn it," she said and smiled while unbuttoning her Capri pants and sliding them down her long, lean legs. She wore a lacey purple French cut panty. She looked devastating.

Marion reached into an end table drawer and pulled out her strapon. I breathed faster and tucked my hair behind and ear and my earrings swayed. Marion stepped into the harness, pulled it up and tightened the straps, anchoring it low on her mound so she could grind her clit and make herself come while she fucked me.

She stood before me. "I've fucked you with this before and you enjoyed it, didn't you. Each and every time. But today's going to be different. Very different, baby. Know why? Because today you're a woman." She moved close, between my stockinged legs, my three inch high heels planted on the floor. Her slender, toned body towered above me, her cock so close.

"Today you'll experience sex as a woman does. Oh, not completely, of course." She moved closer and I opened, formed a circle with my light cinnamon lips and took her into my mouth.

Marion caressed my hair and sawed gently in and out of my mouth and my hair swayed and earrings tugged and my dress clung to me and my bracelets clanked and I sucked her cock and moaned. My cock was hard beneath my chocolate colored pleated tank sweater dress.

"That's it, baby. Suck my big cock. It looks so good between your pretty lips. Mmm, feels good, doesn't it. Feels good to have cock filling your mouth, doesn't it? Do you feel it? That feminine surrender? The power of cocksucking? Such an intoxicating juxtaposition, no?" I moaned on her cock.

I sucked Marion's cock until she pulled away and said, "Let's get this lovely dress off of you." I stood and let her pull it up and over and off and I was before her in jewelry, sheer bra and stockings and high heels. She tossed a few pillows off of the wide couch, she lay me down on the soft leather and my hair flowed and my earrings moved with gravity and tugged on my lobes and it felt utterly feminine. Marion settled beside me, up on her elbow and looked down at me, her cock heavy on my hip.

She ran a manicured nail across my cheek and chin. I had one leg slightly bent. Her finger trailed along my neck, down, and she spent time flicking and toying and twisting my nipples beneath my mocha colored sheer lace bra and I moaned. Her hand moved lower and she wrapped her manicured fingers lightly around my cock. She stroked me.

"You're so pretty. Lying there in your stockings and heels, bra, your lovely hair. Your thick cock is very hard, baby. I think you like this. I'm not surprised. You and Stevie are a lot alike this way. You just needed a little help yourself, didn't you, baby." She put two fingers in my mouth and I sucked them, got them wet for her and she smiled.

She withdrew them, leaned down to kiss me, I felt her hands and I spread my legs and moaned into her mouth as her fingers penetrated me and moved inside of me gloriously rubbing my prostate and making me leak cum. She rose above me, put some lubricant on her cock and I tilted my hips and she moved in and I felt pressure, so much relentless pressure, thick and insistent, and she broke through and slid inside of me and I moaned with the exquisite pleasure of penetration.

Marion paused, her cock thick and deep in me. "Mmm, you feel it? That feminine vulnerability. I think you do. Bracelets, earrings, bra, stockings and high heels. Flat on your back with your legs high and wide. Point your toes, baby, that's right. All the trappings of the feminine. All symbols of receptivity. I'm in your receptacle, baby. It's hot and tight. Just the way I like it." I was breathing hard. "Relax, girl. Open yourself to me and I'll show you a good time." She moved in me, edging back and forth with longer and longer strokes.

Fucking me hard now, her hips and hair snapping, her breasts heaving, my earrings swinging and tugging and I groaned and grunted each time she pushed into me. She slowed, pulled out and I sighed. Marion urged me to my hands and knees on the elegant leather couch and I felt her behind me and I braced and she pushed in, plowed into me and I moaned and pushed back. Her hand gripped my shoulder she fucked me, oh god, she fucked me.

I looked up, out the window overlooking the slow flowing river and as my hair and earrings swayed and snapped and our hips slapped a staccato rhythm a thought flashed across my mind and I wondered if the passengers on the cabin cruiser passing by had binoculars, and if they were watching a pretty woman get fucked by another pretty woman and the thought was flicked away as Marion slammed into me and cried out and slowed down. Long, deep, delicious, strokes. So sensitive back there, and she was so big inside of me.

She moved me, repositioned me and I was upside down, doubled over, my knees near my head. She was on her feet, standing over me, sawing her cock in and out of me. She spoke, her voice raspy, panting. "Oh my, look how flexible you are. Wish I'd known that before. I'll have to remember that from now on." Her thick cock sawed in and out and I moaned.

"Do it. You can do it." I knew what she meant and I opened my mouth and closed my lips around the head of my cock and tasted precum and I moaned.

Marion fucked me in that submissive position and said, "I know all you nasty boys try to suck your cocks. You're lucky yours is big enough aren't you. Mmm, you've had cock in your mouth before, haven't you, baby. Use your tongue now." I moaned and swirled my tongue on my cock as and she fucked and me my precum trickled and my thick cock throbbed in my mouth.

"Maybe I should make you come in your mouth. Would you like that? How long has it been since you've done that, baby. How long has it been since you sucked your cock and swallowed your come. Has it been awhile?" I moaned. "You look so lovely with your pretty lips around a hard cock. Just lovely, baby."

Marion moved me to my back and I raised my legs wide and high and she toyed with my opening, barely popping in then back out. I moaned and begged her fuck me. She told me to point my toes and she would and I did and she drove into me hard and I moaned at the enthralling ecstasy of my ass being filled over and over and over.

Marion ravaged me, pounded me. My cock was iron and leaking cum as her strokes pressed against my prostate. I swooned and opened my heart and my soul to Marion and let go and gave in and I felt something build and it built and Marion fucked me and I was moaning and wailing and it built and it sparked and wave upon wave upon wave of bliss erupted through me and for a moment, a singular transcendent moment, I was one with all things.

I was quivering as Marion withdrew and lay beside me.

"Oh my god, Marion. Oh my god. Look at me, I'm shaking. I've never had one like that. Oh my god."

"Mmm," she said gently, "I think you discovered something today. Yes I do." She used her manicured finger to scoop some cum from my stomach and put it in her mouth. She scooped up more and fed it to me and I let her.

"You were wonderful. I think you opened up to me and let trust happen. That's why you came so hard, baby. A woman's orgasm spreads from within. Am I right, baby?"

"Oh my god."

She stroked my cheek with the back of her hand, her cock heavy against my hip. I pulled her to me and kissed her tenderly. "You're amazing," I said, my heart full of joy.

"Come on," she rose and I rose with her and noticed I was still a bit shaky, "Let's get a shower and get made up again. Stevie's coming over later."

I watched Marion's perfect ass as we ascended the wrought iron staircase in high heels and the last thing on my mind was the likelihood that by the end of the weekend I'd have taken a man's cock into my mouth.

*****

Thanks for reading my story and I you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

jomar
jomar
514 Followers
12