Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worked his way down, kissing, nibbling, his hands fluttering over my nylon encased legs and torso. He was there now and I felt his hot breath on my cock. He mouthed my cock and it was wonderful and I looked at Marion and she pursed her lips and kissed from across the room and Steve peeled down my panties. I lifted my rear and he pulled them down. I lifted my legs and pointed my toes and Steve pulled them up my long legs and off and they drifted to the floor and my cock was hot and wet and I felt a rough tongue on my glans and moaned and ran my fingers through his glorious hair.

My heart was racing and Steve sucked my cock and I shivered when his fingers touched those sensitive nerves at my opening and I spread for him and groaned and ground my hips as his fingers gained entry.

He withdrew and the bed shifted and I looked up and he was kneeling over me. He raised my stockinged legs and I pointed my high heeled toes toward the ceiling and he moved forward and I was suddenly terrified and I wanted to flee, oh god, I was so scared.

Steve put a soothing finger in my mouth and I closed my glossy lips around it and my heart was pounding and that roaring in my ears was back and I felt the wet tip of his thick cock touch my sensitive opening and I moaned around his finger.

I felt him press against me and my pussy was wet and ready and I felt an unrelenting blunt pressure and I panicked and my rings parted and, oh god, his thick, hot, hard cock pushed inside of me and hit my prostate and my heart was a jackhammer and I clenched the sheets in my fists and moaned.

A man's thick cock was throbbing inside of me, deep in my ass and I could never undo this and I was going to hell and Steve moved inside of me and I moaned and swooned at the shamefully glorious pleasure.

My legs were wide and high and Steve pulled slowly out then pushed in then out again and in again in long, deep strokes and I couldn't help it, I couldn't stop myself from rotating my hips on his thick hard cock and fucking him back. I raked his chest with my deep red nails and he lay on me and fucked me, hands on my shoulders, on my rear and I cupped his ass and pulled him to me and moaned my joy in his ear.

I grunted as that hot cock, so different than Marion's strapon, speared into me over and over and over. The guilty pleasure was immense and I moaned as his hips slapped against my needy body.

Steve put me on my hands and knees and I felt his thick flesh and blood cock press against my receptive opening and I pushed back and was thrilled when that thick, blunt head broke through and plunged deep into my ass, driving my sensitive nerves wild with joy. He fucked me and fucked me and my hair tossed and my earrings yanked and I hoped he like the view of my garter framed ass.

I lay my head and shoulders on the bed and reached back and spread my ass with manicured hands and prayed he could get deeper as he shook my body with powerful thrusts. Steve rolled me to my side and fucked me from behind while I held up a stockinged leg to give him better access to my eager ass. Oh god, it felt so good and I looked so good in my sheer, lacy cobalt garter slip with red accents and dark red high heels. I rocked back against him and clenched my ass and was pleased to hear his moan.

I was on my back, legs pinned down by Steve's hands as he loomed over me and all the fear was gone and all I felt was bliss and I rose to my elbows and watched that thick cock invade my tiny hole and my cock was hard and I wanted to suck it while Steve plowed into me with his glorious, glorious cock.

It started to build and I let go of the tension and Steve fucked me with his thick cock and I embraced it and let it build and swiveled and snapped my hips and pinched and twisted my nipples and I moaned and grunted and there were tears in my eyes as it built and he fucked me and I knew I was going to come from a man's cock fucking me and I was there and it hit and I wailed and warbled threw my arms to the side and arched in a powerful spasm and pulses of ecstasy erupted and wave after wave of immense bliss coursed through me and around me and my body trembled with the beauty and the majesty of it all and I was filled with joy when I felt Steve come deep in my throbbing ass.

I was limp, a rag doll. Steve slipped out of me and slid to my side and my ass throbbed deliciously and I wondered if his precious fluid would leak out of me. Marion lay beside me, handed Steve a warm washcloth, caressed my hair and said, "Mmm, that was spectacular. I barely had to touch myself to come."

"Oh god, Marion, it's so different from your strapon."

"I know, baby, I know."

"Thank you, Steve. So good. Oh my god."

"Looks like you get as good as you give, baby," Marion said with a tender smile. Marion and Stevie were so loving and tender I felt embraced by their warmth and unconditional acceptance.

"O'ho my god," I laughed and put a hand to my forehead and my bracelets tinkled. "That was so good. I can't believe I got so scared."

"Big step," Steve said and finished cleaning his cock.

I reached over and took Steve's cock in my manicured hand and squeezed it gently and said, "Nice work, cowboy."

I leaned down and closed my lips around his soft cock and it pleased and thrilled me and my cock thickened when I felt it grow and fill my mouth.

Steve's hard cock filled my mouth and I savored the ridges and veins and crown and how wide I had to open my jaw and my mouth watered. His cock was hard and I sucked it and he moaned and I rose and swung a stockinged leg and a high heeled foot across him and I straddled him, his hard cock nestled against my bottom.

My hair brushed across my shoulders, the straps of my sheer, lacy cobalt garter slip with red accents made their presence known and I rose and positioned his wonderful cock at my opening I and lowered and I swooned as that thick meat spread me and speared me and my ass filled with thick, hot, hard cock and I moaned.

Marion peeled off her robe and revealed her glorious breasts and she flicked her hair and sat on Steve's face and pulled me to her and kissed me and our tongues danced.

I ground against Steve, swiveled and snapped my hips and reveled at the delightful fullness back there. Steve drove into me, thrust up into me, fucked my ass with his thick cock and my hair swayed and earrings tugged I moaned into Marion's hungry mouth.

I rose and lowered and Marion tortured my nipples and stroked my hard cock and I swiveled my hips and snapped them and ground against Steve, his cock thick and deep in my ass and we cried out and came and were complete.

We lay on Marion's huge California king sized bed, skin glistening, limbs entangled, catching our breath. My ass throbbed delightfully and it shocked me to realize I was already thinking about the next time, what I might wear, the pressure, the fullness, Steve's cock inside of me, possessing me, and I couldn't wait. I tucked my hair behind an ear with a manicured nail and my cock twitched.

And so, for the next couple of weeks it was an absolute orgy of no holes barred feminine fun. Then one night, our limbs entwined in post-coital languor, delicate fabrics rustling softly and making that oh so feminine sound, Marion said, "I think you girls are ready for the next level."

*****

Thanks for reading my story and I you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

12