Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up, pussycat?" Marion said.

"Nothing. I, uh, I..."

"Well, looks like nothing is headed this way."

I screwed up my courage and turned and he was there and my heart practically leaped into my throat. He was there. In front of me. Bigger than life. I was tall in my five inch fuck-me's and still only came up to his shoulder. He wore a dark, tasteful, expensive looking guayabera shirt, dark pleated trousers and black slip on shoes without socks. He was very handsome, reminded me of a man I'd seen on some football pre-game show.

"Hello," he said, "I'm Howard. I couldn't help but notice you. And I wanted to meet you. So...hello."

Marion was smiling as she handed me a glass of champagne and I drank half of it in one gulp. I managed to stammer out my girl name and noticed Marion and Stevie talking to the black couple as Howard ushered me to a spot under a mirror ball to dance.

My heart was racing as I easily moved to the club music, imagining myself a sensual beauty riding on sound waves, in perfect sync with the rhythm of the beat. Howard danced well, moved gracefully and athletically. The song ended. We moved to the edge of the floor and talked. He was easy to talk to and I found myself loosening up, joking around, touching his arm and tucking my hair behind an ear with a manicured nail.

A slow song came on and at the edge of the lighted dance floor, partly in the shadows, he took me in his arms and we began to sway. My heart was racing as I lay my ahead against his broad chest and swayed with him. He ran his hands over my small back and pulled me close. My cock thickened and I felt him against me. His cock. In his pants. Was it my imagination how big it felt? My heart raced on as we swayed. The microfiber caressed my rear and the strap between my cheeks tugged gloriously across my entrance as I swayed in the arms of that big, big man and my cock stirred.

We talked more, got to know each other, and during another slow dance he tilted my chin up, put his lips to mine and kissed me and it took my breath away. Our tongues danced, my manicured hand held the back of his head, I pressed against him and felt his big cock swell and it made me proud and happy when I pressed against him and he moaned softly into my mouth.

We eventually walked over to where Marion and Stevie were talking and dancing with the black couple.

"Oh there you are. I wondered where you two lovebirds had gotten off to." I blushed. "We've been here forever and it's time to head out," Marion said and I realized I'd just spent almost two hours with Howard. It had flown by.

"Darryl and Tracy are coming with us. You're invited Howard, you in?" He looked at me and I nodded and he said, "I'm in, then," and smiled.

We left the noisy chaos of the warehouse club and as we approached the roomy stretch Hummer limousine Marion whispered in my ear, "He's in, huh? Like in for a penny, in for a pounding?" She nudged me with an elbow and I blushed and my cock thickened.

Inside the limo we sat fairly near each other on the extensive couch seating area and tossed down champagne while the driver drove, isolated from our compartment by the dark glass panel. Mood music was playing and we were all in a mood and the atmosphere was thick with sexual tension and growing thicker. It felt as if a word or gesture would spark a hedonistic explosion.

I noticed we were paired off. Stevie sat closer to Darryl, Marion touching thighs with Tracy. We grew silent and without words we knew the time had come. The reason for the warehouse clubbing had arrived and Howard leaned over and kissed me and my heart raced and I moaned and felt my knees spread of their own accord.

The large handsome man kissed me and the lights grew dimmer in the cavernous limo and he kissed me and I caressed his face and hair. My heart hammered as I felt his big hand on my face, felt it move lower and caress and fondle my breasts. Thick fingers teased and tweaked my nipples and his head lowered and my bracelets clinked as I opened some snaps and he mouthed and chewed my tingling nipples through my lacy sheer red bra and I moaned and my hips moved.

Stevie and Darryl and Marion and Tracy were similarly engaged and I moaned softly when I felt Howard's hand on my stockinged thigh. I opened my legs in invitation and felt his hand on my skin, my upper thigh. My cock was hard in my panties and his hand was on me and I moaned into his mouth and my tongue swirled and danced and I hoped he'd hurry up and get on with it.

Howard fondled me through my lacy red v-string before pulling it down and I lifted then pointed my toes as he peeled it down my slender red stockinged legs and off and I leaned back in the seat and pulled him to me and he kissed me and I thrilled with delight when I felt a thick finger at my sensitive hole. Marion had prepared me well before we left and I slid lower to give him better access and moaned as his thick finger slipped inside of me and his tongue dueled with mine. He fingered me and rubbed his thumb over my cock and balls and I ground my sensitive hole on his finger and it felt divine and he moaned how he was going to fuck me so good.

I felt him through his pants. I unbuckled him, unzipped him, pushed his pants and boxers down and he kicked them off as I felt the limo looping around an access ramp. I held him in my dainty manicured fingers and he was huge, I had to squeeze to get my fingers to barely touch around him, and the head was bigger than the shaft. He was longer than me by only a bit, but the girth, my god, the girth.

I leaned down and kissed his cock. I kissed the cock that was going to fuck me good and I stretched wide and took the meaty head in my mouth and was rewarded with a moan. I licked and stroked and sucked his magnificent cock and relished the fullness in my mouth, the texture, the slippery hardness of his cock and I moaned at the sweet taste of precum. I swooped down as far as I could on that heavenly cock. I licked and mouthed his huge, heavy balls and stroked his cock and my rear was wet and I was a cat in heat and I couldn't stand it anymore and swung a toned red stockinged leg over him and noticed Stevie on his knees, his sweet white lips around a big black cock, and Marion's mouth was at Tracy's breast as her hand worked magic beneath her skirt.

I was poised above him. I positioned myself and thrilled at the first touch of his magnificent cock against my sensitive opening. I was scared I couldn't take him. I was exhilarated. I let gravity help and lowered myself slowly. Thick, blunt, immense pressure back there. Oh god, he was so big. I felt myself slowly spreading, wider and wider and wider and when I didn't think I could take anymore my rings released and he was in me and my moan filled the Hummer and I lowered and that huge head pressed my prostate and I swooned and leaked cum.

A sheen of sweat appeared on me as I sank down on that glorious cock. I was thrilled I could take it and I ground my hips on him. I opened his shirt and pushed it back and raked his muscular chest with red nails. I swiveled my hips and ground against him and luxuriated in the huge, thick pressure invading me back there. I rose and fell and almost exploded with bliss on that fat cock. I tore my dress open, shucked it off and pulled his mouth to my bra covered breasts. I fucked him and fucked him. Rotating and snapping my hips, my red hair whipping, my earrings yanking, I rode that big man until he punched up into me and I cried out in joy.

I rolled and pulled him and I was on my back below him and rasped, "Fuck me," in his ear. Howard drilled me, he used me and thrilled me and fucked me and that thick hard cock machine-gunned in and out of me over and over and my legs were wide and high and my toes were pointed up and I never wanted it to end.

Howard gave me long, slow, deep, luxurious strokes. He bottomed out, hips against mine and ground against me. He put my legs on his shoulders and fucked me and I swooned at being a manhandled rag doll, getting fucked at a man's leisure and command, at being his fuck toy.

He fucked me and fucked me and fucked me, oh god, how he fucked me and my earrings swayed and tugged and I was a woman getting fucked on her back like Marion said a woman should and I hoped she was proud of me. In and out over and over and over and I felt it again, that kernel of joy that grew bigger and bigger inside of me until it couldn't be contained and I heard Howard shout and grunt and spasm and slam into me and it released and I arched and convulsed and clenched and wave upon wave upon wave of ecstasy coursed through me and I was spent and went limp.

As I came to my senses, Howard slowly slipped out of me and I tightened around him one last time before he was gone, leaving behind an empty throbbing. He moved off of me and I looked around. Everybody was coming out of a sexual haze and after a moment we all started laughing. Clothes were strewn about the interior. Hair was mussed. The place smelled of booze and sweat and sex; in other words, divine.

Clothes were haphazardly put on and more champagne passed around and we all drank to the gender bender warehouse club and Marion said, "Well then, now that introductions have been made you're all invited back to my place." We all laughed, but after that my memory is hazy in light of all the alcohol I had consumed.

I do remember one hell of a fuck-fest on Marion's huge California king bed, though only fragments came to me the next day: on my back looking up at Tracy's toned black body and hungry eyes, eating her sweet pussy while Howard pumped his thick cock in and out of my ass; fucking Howard's mouth while Marion fucked him doggy with her strapon; fucking Tracy while Darryl fucked me and loving the erotic black on white skin contrast; Tracy fucking Marion with a strapon while she sucked my cock. More and more combinations until all cocks and strapons had been in all holes. A night for the ages.

*

"He called me. He took it." I tucked my glorious red hair behind an ear with a manicured nail and my earrings swayed and tugged, such a feminine experience.

"Yeah," Marion said.

It was Saturday. I was at Marion's. I wore a darling ruffle-front sundress in a black and white geometric pattern. Underneath I wore a lacy red and white polka dot tanga panty. Marion wore a precious lime green rope halter bra top dress. I didn't know what she had on underneath, but was certain I'd find out at some point.

"Came up kind of fast, didn't it?"

She sighed, wiped away a tear. "Sort of. I mean he'd applied for it when we first met so it was always a possibility. But the opportunity seemed to have passed with company decisions about this and that. But then they got back in touch and it was back and forth for a few weeks, then it was a go on a certain date."

"So he went."

"Would have been stupid not to, really, given the package they were offering."

"I'm really going to miss him."

"Me too, I think he loved you as much he did me," she smiled.

I smiled and took her hand as a go-fast boat dashed upriver and said, "So what now, Marion."

She leaned over, pulled open a drawer, retrieved her strapon, leather wrist and ankle cuffs, and a flogger and said, "Well, baby, I guess it's your turn now."

*****

And so concludes the current feminine adventures of Marion and her lovelies, though the door remains open for further femdom fun down the road.

Thanks for reading my story and I you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

12