Marion Turns Me Round Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Stevie," she said. "That's the cock I've been telling you about. The one that makes me so wet, makes me come so hard. The one I love having in my mouth, too. Take his cock, baby, take it as deep as you can, but not too deep. You'll learn to take it all the way in due time. God, that looks so hot. You look so hot with a cock in your mouth, baby." Marion kissed me.

She watched Stevie move on my cock. "I can only imagine what you must be going through, what you must be feeling, taking your first flesh and blood cock into your mouth, dressed like a woman in gorgeous lingerie. I remember my fist cock, I thought my heart would burst I was so nervous. All that soft hardness filling you up, getting all slick with precum."

Stevie moved on me with more confidence now, stroking me, she licked my smooth, hairless balls, took them into her mouth and tongued them and I moaned and couldn't help but thrust a little. I was naked before a fully dressed woman and a feminine man dressed in lingerie was sucking my cock and I moaned and ran my hand through Stevie's brilliant blond hair. Stevie moaned and adjusted his hard cock in his panties.

Stevie moved faster now and I was breathing hard and Marion played with my nipples, she took off her thong, it was building and I stiffened and came and Stevie moaned as she swallowed my cum and she stayed on me and nursed me.

I was hard and Marion straddled my lap and Stevie back away and kneeled on the floor. Marion sat on me and huffed as I surged up and buried my cock deep in her hot cunt. She ground on my lap and kissed me and murmured, "So hot, so fucking hot seeing him suck your cock." She rode me and I clawed off her dress and she shucked it and ground against me and I moaned as she snapped her hips roughly.

I ripped off her bra and pushed her breasts up, squeezed them, pinched her nipples. I lifted us and heard her say, "Yes," and swung her to her back on the couch and she threw her legs wide and high and I drove into her, our flesh slapping wetly.

Marion looked up at me eyes blazing and rasped, "Fuck me," then to Stevie, kneeling on the floor a few feet away, "This is how, uh!" as I drove into her hard, "a man fucks a woman," then cried out as I crashed into her over and over and over until our sweat was pooling and she arched and said, "I'm there!" and I grunted and groaned and fucked and came with a shout and collapsed on her chest, our hands and mouths gently touching and kissing wet skin as we recovered our breathing.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. That was so fucking hot. Watching Stevie suck your cock got me so wet and hot I couldn't help myself. Oh my god..."

When my breathing slowed I rolled off of Marion and sat up. She sat up and stuck a leg out, put her manicured toes on Stevie's panties. "Ooh, it's wet. You got your panties wet Stevie." She rubbed her foot around and over Stevie's cock and he moaned. "That's quite a lot of precum there, Stevie. You must be excited. Did you enjoy watching me get fucked by a real man's cock, like a woman should get fucked? Were you jealous?" She rubbed him with her foot and he moaned. "You want to come, baby. You want me to make you come?"

"Yes," he said softly with a nod of his head, his hair and earrings swayed slightly.

"Put your hands behind your back and press into me." He complied and she increased the speed and pressure. "Look at me." Stevie looked at Marion and she rubbed his pantied cock with her stockinged foot and he moaned and she said, "I came so hard on his cock and you got to see it, you got to see me get fucked. Too bad you can't satisfy me the way he does. Too bad I don't cry out when you try to fuck me. Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy seeing me come on his cock?" she rubbed his cock and he and spasmed and came. Marion lifted her foot to his mouth and he licked it until she was satisfied.

She leaned toward him, caressed his face, held his chin is her hand and said gently, "You were spectacular. You were perfect, baby, a perfect little cocksucker for me. Did you enjoy the cock that's been fucking me?"

A small nod after a moment.

"But you need more practice, don't you agree?"

Another slight nod.

"Okay, baby, if you insist on sucking more cock I'll see what I can do, but you'll owe me, won't you. You'll have to earn it. Go clean yourself up, now. Find some clean panties to wear and make sure they match your bra and stockings. That's essential, coordination 101."

Stevie rose and started to turn and Marion said, "Don't be rude, baby, what do you say."

Stevie stopped and said "Thank you," and I thought a caught a glimpse of a small smile as he turned and I watched the perfect ass of a beautiful woman as she climbed the wrought iron spiral staircase to Marion's bedroom.

Marion snuggled against me and said, "God, that was amazing! Did you enjoy?"

"Kinky thing you two have going."

"But hot fun, right."

I shrugged and said, "How come he was so quiet tonight? He talked more last night."

"Well, his mouth was full for one thing," she laughed, "But he was feeling a bit subbie, I think."

"Hmm."

She nudged me with her shoulder. "You sure looked like you were enjoying yourself there." I shrugged and she said, "I need you over here as much as possible, every evening if you can. Stevie needs mucho practice to perfect her oral skills. Think she'll ever be as good as me?" Marion smiled.

"Just blowjobs. Right?"

"Mmm, blowjobs," she said and caressed my cock and I felt it thicken. "Tomorrow at seven."

I nodded, got up, put on my clothes, kissed her and let my hand caress her breast and left her sitting on the couch in her fashionable living room.

I drove home thinking about Marion. Jesus, I'd just let a man in lingerie blow me. God that woman could reel you in.

*****

Thanks for reading my story and I you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

12