Mario's Massage

Story Info
Actor Mario Lopez gets massage from a gay masseur.
4.8k words
4.53
50.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, oh MAN, wouldja look at that?"

Jose looked up from the script he was reading and looked around. Other than the usual number of people on the set, he didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

"Look at what?" he asked.

"Over THERE, Jose! Talkin to the director!" Robbie whispered. "Gawd, he is such a hunk!"

Jose looked in the direction that Robbie was looking and saw the person that Robbie was referring to.

With his swarthy latin looks, Mario Lopez stood out among all the people on the movie set. He was not only the star of the movie "Breaking the Surface," but the most handsome man on the set as well. When the movie first started rehearsal, the scenes tended to take longer than usual to film due to the cast and crew constantly eyeing the young star. The director, finally got the word around that he was tired of the delays and that he was gonna get rid of people who were causing them. That directive stopped the delays but didn't stop the constant eyeing of Lopez's impressive physique by the crew.

Lopez finished his conversation with the director and headed towards his trailer. A couple of crew members walked by and made a comment to Lopez, which caused him to stop and talk with them. He started laughing out loud and playfully slapped them on the shoulders.

Robbie watched Lopez talk to the crewmembers and began to slowly run his eyes over his physique. Today was the first day they were shooting diving scenes and Mario was dressed in a tight Speedo swimsuit. As he talked to one of the crew members, Lopez turned and stood profile to Robbie.

"Jesus, Jose, look at that body!" Robbie exclaimed, the excitement in his voice picking up. "He might as well not be wearing anything, with what THAT'S showing!"

Jose was looking at Mario's body as well and he noticed what Robbie was talking about. Standing sideways, Mario's basket stood out from his body. It was obvious that he had a huge cock and the swimsuit could barely hold it. His ass completely filled the other side of the Speedo and Jose felt a stirring in his own cock as he looked at it.

"Damn, man, I would love to chupa his verga!. . . and fuck that cuolo as well!"

"Shit, Jose, what are you saying? You know I don't know any spanish."

Jose laughed and said "I told you I would love to suck his dick and fuck his ass as well! Do you understand THAT?"

"Okay, okay, don't be a smartass! I just wanted to know what you said. And I agree with you. It definitely don't get any better than what he's carrying on him!" said Robbie with a grin. Jose smiled back at Robbie and went back to reading the script he was holding.

Robbie looked back toward Mario and watched him leave the crewmembers and walk on to his trailer. He was quiet for a couple of minutes and then turned back to Jose. "Hey man, you interested in a little sight-seeing?"

Jose kept his eyes on his script and said "Sight-seeing? For what? I've never known you to be a tourist."

Robbie reached out and pulled Jose's script down. "I meant sight-seeing for some latin dick, goofy! Specifically, the star of this movie . . ."

"Man, you gotta be loco! What . . . you gonna walk on up to Mario and say Hi, Mario, we'd like to see your dick, if you don't mind . . .' Jose asked. "Robbie, he'd whip your ass faster than a tornado! The guy is straight!"

"I know he's straight, Jose. I just thought that we might catch him getting ready to take a shower or working out or something. Shit, man, it's at least worth a try! I have to deliver tomorrow's script to him anyway and I thought we might just see what we could see" Robbie exclaimed. "I mean, if we don't see anything, then no harm done! But I would DEFINITELY like to see what's under that Speedo!"

Jose thought a minute and said ". . . yeah....I'd like to see it, too, . . . but I gotta book. I gotta help with the lighting for the Olympic dive scene they're gonna shoot later."

"What a pussy!" exclaimed Robbie with a grin. "Okay, okay.....no big deal! But I do have to take this script to him and I might as well do it now. Who knows.....maybe I'll get lucky and see something besides the script that will keep me interested in the movie for awhile!" Jose grinned back at Robbie and left for the swimming pool.

Inside the trailer, Mario was laying on his bed. His body ached from his weight lifting the day before and was causing him problems with the dive scenes. The director had told him that he looked too jerky and unnatural in the shots and Mario told him he needed to rest his body for awhile to get the pain out. So, he left the shooting and went to his trailer to get a hot bath and take a long nap.

As he lay on his bed, he felt his muscles throbbing. Slowly, Mario rubbed his chest to try to work the ache out. As he continued to rub his chest, the feeling in his muscles began to subside. He moved his hands to his arms and carefully kneaded his biceps and triceps. As he continued to rub the massive muscles, he closed his eyes and tried to breath slowly. In. . . . . out. . . . . . in. . . . . . out. . . . . . Slowly, his body began to relax and Mario began to lightly run his fingers up and down his arms and chest.

While Mario slowly stroked his muscular chest, he began to imagine a guy was above him and was actually the one running his fingers up and down his chest. This wasn't the first time Mario fantasized about men touching his body and he was disturbed by the images.

Jeez, he sighed, here I go again.

Even though Mario knew he was straight, sometimes he thought about what it was like to have sex with another man. Women were great for fucking and he loved to squeeze a pair of firm tits but it was hell always having to feel like he had to perform. Given the muscular physique Lopez had, it was not unusual for women to be attracted immediately to his body and swarthy good looks. But he thought they always expected sex with him to be greater than any they had had before and was tired of thinking he always had to accommodate them. Sometimes, he thought, it would be nice just to lie back and let someone else take care of him and make him feel good.

Suddenly, Mario's eyes flew open as he heard a knock at his door. Damn, he thought, I can't even have privacy in my own trailer. With an audible sigh, Lopez got up and walked to the door. He opened the door and saw one of the crewmembers standing there.

"Hey, Mario! I brought tomorrow's script for you. I figured I'd bring it to you now since there was a break in the shooting," Robbie said.

Mario looked at the smiling blond before him for a moment. He was still thinking about what it would be like to be touched by another man and Robbie's warm smile made him break out in a laugh. "Oh, thanks, man! I was fixing to take a break for a bit so you brought it at the right time. Another 15 minutes and I woulda been asleep like a bear in winter!" He smiled at Robbie, took the script and began looking through the pages.

While Mario looked at the script, Robbie examined the latin stud's body closer. He was nothing but muscle, Robbie thought, and the bulge in his basket was even more pronounced up close. Robbie was so tempted to put his hand out and grab Mario's cock right then but knew he couldn't. Just being that close to it made his lust increase quickly.

While Mario thumbed through the script, he carefully looked out of the corner of his eye at Robbie. Not a bad lookin guy, he thought.

Mario continued to eye Robbie a moment and then exclaimed "Hey, I'm sorry! It's rude of me to stand here like this. Would you like to come in for a Coke or something? I got plenty of stuff in the fridge."

Robbie tried to keep from breaking out in a wide grin. "Sure, Mario! Thanks! It's definitely hot out here," he said.

"C'mon in then." Mario turned around to walk in the trailer and Robbie's eyes were glued to the muscular butt filling the swimsuit. As he walked in, Robbie closed his eyes a second and thought, "man, o man, o man . . . I've GOTTA get ahold of that!"

Robbie looked around the trailer and was surprised to find it so clean. "Sit down," Mario said. "What would you like to drink, . . . . . . uhhhhh, I'm sorry, I don't remember your name."

"I'm Robbie, Mario. Robbie Hartley. I work in the production department." He smiled again as he sat down because Lopez was being so polite. Robbie had never met him before, so Mario didn't forget his name, as much as he didn't know it. But, that was a nice touch, he thought, that he didn't act as though Robbie was a nobody.

"Oh yeah, I remember! I'm sorry, I'm just awful with names. There are so many people on this shoot and it is hard for me to remember everyone I've met," Lopez grinned. "So, what will you have, Robbie?"

"Coke is fine for me, Mario."

"Cool! I'm gonna have a Dr. Pepper," Lopez exclaimed. He got the drinks, popped the tops and handed Robbie a Coke while sitting down with him at the table.

"You looked really good in some of the shots they filmed this morning, Mario," Robbie said. "I've seen Greg Louganis dive many times and you look a lot like him."

"Oh, thanks, man. But I really looked bad. I did some special lifts in my workout yesterday and I'm still sore from that! Steven told me I didn't look natural enough and I agree. That's why we're takin some time off this afternoon, so I can get some of the soreness out."

"Does it hurt that bad, Mario?" Robbie asked.

Lopez smiled and said, "Well, it's not so much that it's painful as much as it's an irritant. I was gonna lay down and take a nap but maybe I need to go take a hot bath or something. That would loosen up my muscles and make me feel better."

Carefully, Robbie looked at Lopez's muscular body. An idea began to form in his mind and he grinned as he thought it over.

"Whatcha smiling for, Robbie?" Mario asked, breaking Robbie out of his thoughts.

"Oh nothing in particular, Mario. Hey, you know, if you want, I would be glad to give you a full body massage. I'm a registered massage therapist and I have a small business on the side when I'm not working here. I'd be more than happy to help you out.......at no charge, even!" laughed Robbie.

Lopez looked at Robbie carefully and thought a minute. "Sure, Robbie......I guess so. I can take a bath right after the massage. Maybe that would help me get my body relaxed quicker so that I could get back to filming. Is there anything special that I need to get for it?"

"No, " Robbie stated. "Normally, I'd need a strong table for you to lie on but I guess you could lay on your bed."

"Okay......let's do it!" exclaimed Lopez. He turned around and led Robbie to the trailer's small bedroom.

As Mario led the way, Robbie followed. He had lied when he told Mario he was a massage therapist but he thought it might be a sneaky way to get a better look at the stud's hard body. As Mario walked to the bedroom, Robbie watched the muscular body closely. He loved the way Mario's ass moved in the Speedo and his beautifully sculptured back and shoulders. When they got in the bedroom, Mario turned around and said, "Okay......what do I do?"

"Just lay facedown on the bed, Mario and I'll place you like I want."

Lopez turned around and lay down across the bed. The twin cheeks of his firm butt jutted up off the bed and Robbie just stared at them for a moment. He leaned down and told Mario "I'm gonna position your arms and legs, so I can get to all your muscles. When I place them, don't move them at all. It's hard to do a good massage if I'm constantly having to go back and re-position your arms and legs." Face down, Lopez nodded his head in understanding and waited for Robbie to position him.

His lust increasing, Robbie took each of Mario's arms and placed them 45 degrees away from his body. He then moved his legs apart at the same angle.

"Is that okay, Mario?" Robbie asked.

"I guess so, Robbie.....it feels okay,"

"Cool, man. Just try to relax and let your body be as loose as it can get," Robbie said. "The more you tense up, the harder it is for me to really work your body."

"No sweat, man. Just tell me what I need to do."

As Lopez lay there, Robbie leaned over the bed and began to knead Mario's shoulders. It was hard work because his muscles were so thick but Robbie worked his hands and fingers hard. He could feel Mario tense up a little and then begin to relax as he worked the latino's muscles.

Man, that feels good, Mario thought, as Robbie worked his shoulders.

Robbie continued to work Lopez's shoulders hard and began to work his way down his back. Lower and lower his hands went down the latino's muscular body. As he got close to Lopez's butt, Robbie hesitated.

"What's wrong, man?" Lopez asked, noticing the change in Robbie's motion.

Robbie continued to look at the star's butt. "Nothing, Mario. I was just wondering if you wanted me to massage your butt. Some guys like it . . . . . some guys don't."

Mario hesitated a moment and then said "Oh . . . . go ahead if you want to, man. It doesn't bother me. You're doing real good and I can feel my muscles starting to relax."

Carefully, Robbie put his hands on Mario's ass and began to work the muscular half-moon shapes before him. Jeez, Robbie though, I can't believe how they feel! Lopez's butt was firm but giving. Robbie's cock began to get hard as he kept massaging the actor's butt. He closed his eyes and visualized the muscles beneath the swimsuit. In a moment, without realizing it, he began to not only knead the muscles but to rub his fingers slowly along the cheeks.

Robbie's constant massage, combined with the actor's physical exertions the last couple of days, had made Lopez sleepy. As Robbie began massaging his butt, the actor was in a very relaxed state. He could feel everything happening to his body but found it difficult to move. As Robbie continued to knead his ass, Lopez began to feel a rising wave of sexual desire in his body. He wanted to surrender to the young man who was making him feel so good and let him continue to touch his body. Mario's cock began to fill in the Speedo and the actor unconsciously spread his legs a little farther apart to accommodate his rapidly swelling cock.

As Robbie continued to massage Mario's firm ass, he saw his legs move slightly. He stopped, thinking the latino was bothered by his massage. When his legs stopped moving, Robbie began to re-position Mario, until he saw what was caused the movement.

Lopez's cock, positioned downward in the Speedo, was beginning to grow. As Robbie watched Mario's cock grow, a grin slowly spread on his face. Sooooooo . . . . he likes what I'm doing, he thought.

Robbie began massaging the actor's ass carefully, slowly running his hands down the inside of Mario's butt cheeks. As he continued to rub his hands up and down, Lopez's cock continued to grow and the actor slowly spread his legs farther apart to release the pressure building up inside his swimsuit.

Seeing Mario's response to his massage, Robbie decided to experiment a bit further. He put his hands between Mario's legs and slowly pushed them apart wider. Getting no objection, Robbie continued to push his legs until they were wide apart.

Lying on his stomach, Mario was paralyzed by the intense wave of sexual desire he was feeling. I shouldn't be doing this, he thought. But, the feeling of desire the massage had awakened in him, coupled with the constant pressure of performing sexually for women began to wear away at the young stud. Let me just see for once how if feels for someone else to perform, Mario thought. I mean, so far it feels good and I can stop it if he gets carried away. He decided to relax and let Robbie continue to work on his body.

Lopez's legs were wide apart, and still he said nothing to Robbie. Fuck it, Robbie thought. Let's go for broke and see what happens.

As the latin stud lie spread-eagle on the bed, Robbie put his head down between his legs. Carefully, he put out his tongue and began to lick the insides of Lopez's muscular thighs. As he licked Lopez's body, the actor squirmed a little but didn't try to stop Robbie.

God, Robbie thought, I can't believe I'm doing this to Mario Lopez! Never in his wildest dreams did he think that he'd ever be able to seduce the young actor but for some incredible reason, Lopez was letting him do it.

Robbie pulled his head up from the actor's crotch and began massaging his ass again. Carefully, he worked his fingers inside the latino's Speedo and began to pull it down. He pulled it down an inch and stopped. Lopez continued to lie there and did not move. Robbie pulled the Speedo down another two inches. Still the actor did nothing. With that, Robbie pulled the swimsuit all the way down until it was at the bottom of Lopez's ass.

The latino's firm, full ass was an incredible sight! It was a light tan color and looked like two ripe watermelon halves. God, I can't believe how good he looks, Robbie thought. Carefully, he put his hands back on Lopez's butt and continued to massage it.

The intense sexual desire Mario felt was out of control now. He continued to lie face down and enjoy the fondling and caressing of his body. Slowly, he closed his eyes and decided to just relax and enjoy the sensations.

Robbie's cock was hard as steel as he continued to massage Mario's ass. He felt the tension in the latino's body drain away and the actor appeared to be asleep. After staring at Mario for several moments, Robbie decided to try to see more of the studly actor's physique. Slowly, he moved his hands to the actor's side, bent down and whispered quietly in Mario's ear, "Mario . . . . I need you to turn over so I can finish the massage."

Lopez did not move. Hesitantly, Robbie pulled on the actor's right side up to try to turn him over. Lopez didn't move and Robbie pulled again. As Mario remained still, Robbie sighed. Well, I guess that's that, he thought. Slowly, he got up off the bed and began to leave. As he got up, Mario moved a little and then, with a quick movement, rolled over on his back. As Robbie looked at Mario's body, a broad smile began on his face.

The actor's chest was magnificent with solid muscular pecs and perfect brown nipples. His abs were just as muscular and wisps of black hair covered his chest and stomach. A trail of black hairs ran from his navel down into the edge of his Speedo.

Robbie looked further down Mario's body. The hispanic's legs were huge! One of Mario's thighs was bigger than both of Robbies and his calves were perfectly proportioned as well. The workouts the actor did were obviously strenuous, given the size and shape of his muscles.

Slowly, Robbie reached out and touched Mario's muscular shoulders and arms. He began kneading the actor's massive bicep and triceps muscles. As he continued to touch Mario's body he began to give in to his long pent-up lust.

Robbie leaned down and licked Mario's arm from elbow to shoulder and savored the latino's sweet, musky smell. Slowly, he nibbled and bit the muscles as he licked them and worked his way up to Mario's neck. His lust was quickly getting out of control and soon he knew he would have to have more of the latino's body.

Robbie continued to run his hand across Mario's chest and stomach, savoring the feeling of the tight muscles and smooth skin. His hand ran down to the edge of the Speedo and the touch of the nylon caused a tingling in his hands. Slowly he ran his fingers down the Speedo and began to feel the edge of Mario's cock. It felt even more inviting than when he had seen it earlier. He ran his fingers up and over the outline of the cock in the swimsuit and down to Mario's balls. He felt them and gasped lightly at their size. My god, Robbie thought, he must be built big time down here. The feel of his hand on Mario's cock and balls made the lust well up inside him so much that he thought he was going to explode.

An intense wave of longing exploded in Mario. He began to writhe slowly and moan as Robbie touched more and more of his body. As Robbie's hand felt his cock, Mario gasped. He had never had another man touch his cock and was surprised by the intense desire it brought out in him.

12