Mario's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Lopez respond to his feel caused Robbie to finally lose control. He saw the points of Mario's nipples hardened as he caressed his chest. He bent down to suck on them and the surrounding mounds of firm muscle that rose from the latino's chest. As Mario continued to let Robbie touch his firm, muscular body, Robbie quickly moved his face down to Mario's crotch and put his lips around the outline of the actor's huge dick. He started to nibble on it and lick it through the nylon Speedo. After a few moments, Robbie pulled back and watched Mario's cock push the Speedo farther away from his body as it fought against the tight restraints of the swimsuit.

The site of the Mario's dick trying to free itself sent even greater spasms of lust through Robbie. He leaned over and whispered in Mario's ear, "Help me get this suit off, man. Then I can really make you feel good."

His eyes still closed, Mario lifted his body up slightly to let Robbie pull it down. Robbie grabbed the front of the suit and slowly pulled it down. The Speedo came down two inches, revealing the beginnings of Mario's black pubic hair. Robbie slide his hands to the sides of the suit and carefully pulled the suit down until it was off. As he threw the Speedo to the floor, Robbie turned back around to see the treasure the swimsuit had hidden. He stared at Lopez a minute and then slowly licked his dry lips.

The crotch that lay open before him was an incredible sight! Wispy black hairs started at Mario's navel and went down towards his dick, where they thickened into a triangular patch of curls. It looked as if he trimmed his pubic hairs, Robbie thought as well as the hairs on his nuts, so as to not be as noticeable in the Speedo. The latino's huge dick was an impressive 8 inches in length and extremely thick as it jutted up from his curly pubes. The shaft was dark brown and a large head extended past the foreskin. Mario's balls were the size of large golf balls and rolled around easily in his smooth sack. Robbie were momentarily speechless as he continued to stare at the muscular actor's crotch.

Conscious that he was nude, Lopez began to touch himself slowly. His hands roamed his chest and abdomen and ran back up his side. "Don't stop, man," he whispered quietly. "It feels great."

Robbie seemed mesmerized by the gorgeous site in front of him. He slowly leaned his face towards the latin stud's cock. As he got close to the head, he stuck his tongue out and licked around it. As soon as he had licked the head and totally covered it with his saliva, he put his lips around the crown and sucked several inches of the brown dick into his mouth. Robbie then pulled back up and began an up and down motion on the huge hispanic cock. Soon, he had settled into a rhythm and was sucking more and more of the actor's manmeat into his mouth.

I can't believe I'm actually sucking Mario Lopez's cock, Robbie thought. I've lusted after him on TV for years and never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be able to do something like this with him! As he continued to suck on the latino's dick, he glanced up at Mario's face and thought "I'll bet he never thought this gorgeous hunk of meat would be in a guys mouth!"

Mario lay on the bed totally nude, his swimsuit on the floor, and the massage totally forgotten as Robbie continued sucking on his cock. He had never had an experience like this before but his body's natural instincts began to take over. The constant stimulation started a stirring in his loins and the latin hunk prepared to give up a massive load of creamy cum from his large nuts.

As he sucked hard on Mario's cock, Robbie saw the actor's crotch begin to lift up slightly off the couch. As it did, he felt Mario's cock get harder and knew that he was about to come.

"mmmmmmmMMMMMMMM, I'M COMING!! . . . ." groaned Lopez as Robbie sucked faster on his dick.

Suddenly, Robbie felt a creamy fluid spurt into his mouth. Over and over, he felt the actor's meat pulse as more and more cum filled his mouth. Mario was beating the bed with his arms as he came and his body was thrashing wildly. After a couple of seconds, the flow slowed down and Robbie tried to swallow what was in his mouth.

Slowly, Robbie finished swallowing the actor's cum and leaned back. As his breathing slowed down, he turned towards Lopez and said "You okay, Mario?"

The actor lay still on the bed, still gasping for breath. "God, that was unbelievable . . ." Mario said between breaths. "I mean . . . . shit . . . .whew . . . . man, I've never done something like that before . . . ."

"I'm sorry, Mario. I know I shouldn't have done it but your body is so fantastic!" Robbie exclaimed. "You're the best looking man I've ever seen. And shit, either you haven't gotten off in awhile or you've got a helluva supply of cum! I've sucked alot of dick, Mario but yours is the best. . . . . . smooth, firm but just right to suck on! Hell, it was GREAT for me and I hope it felt good for you."

Slowly, Lopez opened up his eyes, grinned slightly, and looked at Robbie. "Wellllll . . . . I can't get mad cuz I let you do it. I don't know what came over me. But, this could really ruin my career, man, if it got out. I gotta trust you that you'll keep it quiet."

Robbie looked in Mario's beautiful black eyes and smiled. "I'll keep it quiet, Mario. But . . . there's a price for my silence."

Mario looked at Robbie quizzically and asked, "That's blackmail, Robbie." When Robbie didn't answer, Lopez sighed quietly and asked, "What do you want?"

Grinning evilly, Robbie ran his hand over the latino's chest and said "I want . . . . to give you another massage."

Mario looked back at the grinning blond, shook his head slowly, and laughed. "If that's the best deal I can get, I'll guess I'll have to accept it," he said. He reached out and pulled Robbie down with him on the bed.

12