Mario's Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not gonna waste you're gorgeous hunk of meat on a blowjob, Kip thought, as he looked at the worn out latino. I gotta find out how good you can fuck! All that rod is gonna go up my ass and you're gonna show me what its like to fucked by a REAL man!

Kip finished lubricating his ass with the baby oil and then leaned over Mario. He held the bottle over the massive cock and squeezed. Even though the rod was beginning to soften it was still semi-hard and the oil hit its mark. Kip grabbed the firm meat and began to rub the oil all over it. The huge cock began to swell rapidly as he prepared it for its journey into his warm, tight ass.

As Kip hovered over him, Mario continued to lie on the bench, trying to recover from the masterful sucking Kip had given his cock. His energy was totally expended. All of a sudden, he felt something dripping on his still hard meat. He raised his head and saw Kip pouring the baby oil he used for his workouts on his cock. He started to say something but his throat was too dry. As he swallowed to clear his throat, he saw Kip wrap his hand around his dick and start to lube it up.

"Kip . . . . waittttt . . . ."

The words barely croaked out of his mouth and he saw Kip fisting his slick cock faster and faster. Mario felt his dick starting to grow again and the erotic frenzy he had felt earlier began to return. I can't BELIEVE this is happening to me, he thought, as his willpower once again started to surrender to the inevitable feelings of lust and pleasure Kip was arousing.

As Kip jacked Mario's cock, he looked at his handsome face and saw Mario was looking at him. He smiled broadly at the defenseless latino and thought, "Now you're gonna show me how good you really are! This hunk of meat is gonna do something its never done before." He stopped jacking the massive dick and let go. Mario's cock stood straight up from his crotch, pulsing with every beat of his heart. Kip straddled Mario's legs and aimed his ass directly over the throbbing cock. Slowly, he sat down, and pulled his cheeks apart, trying to guide the gigantic rod to his waiting hole.

Mario noticed that Kip had let go of his dick and was no longer fisting it. He laid back and wondered what had happened until he felt his cock brush something. Opening his eyes, he saw Kip was about to put his slick, blood-engorged rod in his ass! Panicking, Mario tried to move off the bench but was so exhausted, he was only able to move his arms slightly. As Kip continued going down, Mario felt something grab his dick. As his cock entered Kip's ass, he felt an incredible feeling! It was as if his cock had been sucked into a tight tube of warm flowing honey that surrounded and caressed his dick. He groaned as more and more of his meaty dick slid into Kip's warm, wet hole. Soon, he felt Kip's ass sitting on his crotch, his cock totally engulfed in it.

Kip groaned as the mammoth cock slid up his ass. He was ecstatic and had never felt this fulfilled while having sex before. As Mario's cock impaled him, he stopped a minute to give his hole time to adjust to the immense mexican meat. Slowly, he stood up, feeling Mario's cock move in his warm ass. When he felt the tip of the cock about to slide out, Kip slowly slid back down again, clenching his ass muscles and sucking the huge rod back in his hole. He quickly started going up and down on Mario's cock, loving the ravished feeling it made as it filled his tight ass over and over and over.

As Kip slid up and down his cock, Mario reached a new emotional high. I can't believe how good this feels, he thought. It never felt like this when I fucked a woman. I mean, pussy feels great, but it feels like his ass is sucking my cock! Mario reached out to touch Kip and felt the blonde's muscular chest. As Kip continued sliding up and down his rod, Mario began thrusting his dick in and out of Kip's ass, matching the blond hunk's motions with his own.

Kip had closed his eyes as he rode Mario's cock and was surprised to feel something touch him. He opened his eyes and saw Mario's hands caressing his chest . . . . twisting his nipples . . . . stroking his sides. When Mario begin to move with him, Kip's lust took a new twist. He stood up fully and let Mario's cock slide out of his ass. Mario continued to thrust for a few seconds and then stopped, looking at Kip and wondering what had happened.

"Come here, Mario." Kip motioned Mario to get up and follow him as he walked to an open space on the floor and lay down.

"What are you doing, Kip?"

"Just come here . . . . you'll see!"

Mario stood up and walked over to where Kip lay, his monster cock sticking out in front of him.

Kip smiled up at his latin idol and said, "Come down here. I want you to fuck me right here."

"Fuck you?"

"Yeah . . . . I wanna see what it's like to be fucked by you."

Looking confused, Mario said, "I thought I WAS fucking you, man."

"Well, your dick was inside me, Mario, but I want you on top of me. Ramming me with your cock. Filling my ass with your meat. I want you to make love to me!"

Mario stood there a second and Kip reached up to jack his cock. As the intense feelings returned, Kip could see the lust in Mario's eyes. Slowly, he pulled on Mario's cock and the latino began to move towards him on the floor. As Mario got closer, Kip raised his legs and pulled his knees back to his chest. His hands never let go of Mario's dick and he guided it to the opening in his ass.

As the engorged head touched Kip's hole, Mario leaned forward over Kip, his powerful arms supporting him. He thrust forward with his muscular ass and sank his cock back into Kip's waiting hole once more.

"It's just like fucking a girl, Mario . . . . only better!" laughed Kip.

Smiling at the handsome blond, Mario positioned himself and began to start an in-and-out motion in Kip's ass. His emotions rose at the sight of the sexy boy underneath him who so willingly gave himself. He leaned forward and began to kiss Kip, as his cock made deep, long strokes in and out.

For the first time in his life, Kip felt totally fulfilled by a man. He opened his mouth and kissed Mario with a hunger that surprised him. He wrapped his legs around the latino's strong ass and pulled him deeper . . . . deeper . . . . deeper . . . . into his waiting body. He ran his hands all over Mario's build, as the hispanic stud fucked him with a passion that was indescribable.

"Yeahhhhhhhh . . . . oh babyyyyyy . . . . fuck me hardddddd. . . . yeahhhhhhh . . . . that's it . . . ."

Faster and faster, the two men came together, surrendering to their passions. As Mario fucked Kip, he felt his loins begin to boil . . . . his cream working its way up to explode in one fantastic moment. Kip was jerking his dick as Mario fucked him and as he felt him began to move faster, he pushed his ass back at him as hard as he could.

"C'mon baby . . . . yeahhhhhhh, you wanna cum . . . . c'mon . . . . fuck me hard so this hole can suck your cum right outta your fuckin cock!"

Suddenly, Mario moved forward and kissed Kip hard on the mouth. His ass muscles tensed and he thrust his cock into Kip's ass as hard as he could. With one final thrust Mario groaned and exploded deep into Kip's ass.

"NNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ohhhhhhhh goddddddddddd!! . . . ."

Blast after blast of hot cum shot out of Mario's cock into the deep recesses of Kip's ass. Mario kept thrusting as he came, his ass muscles flexing over and over, trying to force his cock deeper into Kip. Finally, his orgasm subsided and the thrusting slowed down. Mario's body went limp as the final bit of energy was drained from him, along with his immense load of cum.

Kip felt the long streams of cum shoot in his ass and he pinched the base of his cock hard to stop his ejaculation. He was near to shooting but he purposely waited until Mario had shot his load to stop his orgasm.

He may think we're through, Kip thought, but I've got one more little thing to do. Turn about is fair play and my Hollywood stud is not gonna just fuck me and then go. MY dick is gonna get in HIS sexy ass if it's the last thing I do! Kip grinned to himself as he looked at the hunky actor lying exhausted on top of him.

Kip gently kissed the side of Mario's head and wiggled out from under the helpless latino. He stood up and looked down at the muscular form that was laid out before him. Mario lay on his stomach, his arms above his head, his legs slightly parted. As Kip looked at Mario, his eyes were drawn to the muscular cheeks that Mario had thrust at him earlier. They were totally smooth and he could see a hint of black hair at the bottom of Mario's crack. I better move quickly, he thought, or he may try to stop me.

Kip reached over for the bottle of baby oil he had dropped on the floor. He poured some out and quickly lubed his cock, his stomach, and his chest. As he finished rubbing the oil on him, he knelt down and leaned over the drained and naked figure on the floor.

Kip dripped some oil on Mario's solid ass and began to rub it in. Mario barely moved as Kip rubbed and oiled the virgin flesh. Kip pulled Mario's firm cheeks apart and saw the wispy hairs than ran the length of his crack and surrounded his puckered dark brown hole. He poured more oil down the crack and began to coat the latino's undefiled hole with lubrication that would make the unyielding muscle slick for his cock's entrance.

As Mario stirred slightly, Kip pulled the thickly muscled legs far apart, knelt between them and placed his well oiled cock at the entrance to Mario's ass. As he felt the head press against the hole, he held his stiff cock and pushed against the tight hole. Mario's asshole was unrelenting and refused Kip's cock easy entrance. Kip pushed harder and harder until his cock suddenly popped through the tight outer muscle and swiftly inserted itself into Mario's ass.

Exhausted though he was, Mario felt Kip's cock penetrate his virgin ass. His head jolted up and his back arched as the searing pain raced through his body.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK MAN!! . . . . STOP! . . . . STOP, STOP!! . . . . IT'S KILLIN ME!" Mario began to struggle to get out from under the assault on his ass but his strength was almost totally gone.

Once his cock was in the hispanic's studly ass, Kip lay still to let Mario's hole get used to the intruder. Mario continued to thrash feebly and holler but his movements weakened as his body failed to expel the thick cock that was planted inside. "Try to relax, man . . . . it won't hurt as bad in a minute," Kip whispered to the prostrate hunk.

"Fuck, man . . . . ohhhhhhh shit . . . . pleaseeeeeeee . . . . take it out! . . . . I'm BEGGING you!"

Kip kept still another couple of minutes until he felt Mario stop moving beneath him. He leaned forward over the supple, masculine body and pressed his chest against Mario's back. Slowly, he raised his ass and slid his cock out and back in gently. Mario didn't move and Kip slid his cock out and in again. When he felt no resistance from the weakened latino, Kip began to slide his cock in and out of Mario's ass at a faster pace. The oil, mixed with Mario's sweat, was beginning to open up the once virgin hole, and made Kip's invading cock easier to move.

Kip reached under Mario's body and squeezed his immense pecs as he fucked the virile, athletic latino harder. As he squeezed and fucked, he heard Mario begin to moan and this excited him more. His strokes lengthened and he rammed his dick harder into Mario's ass, enjoying the feel of a tight virgin hole in one of the sexiest men alive.

Once the initial shock of being penetrated subsided, Mario felt the pain lessen in his ass. He could feel Kip sliding his cock in and out of his ass and, every now and then, he felt a pleasant tingling sensation. He didn't have the strength to get Kip off him and he decided to try to relax so that there was no more pain and Kip would finish quickly.

As Kip continued to fuck him from behind, the tingling sensation got stronger and caused Mario's cock to start swelling again. Without warning, he felt himself begin to push back against Kip's cock as it moved faster in his tight ass. Feeling Mario's response, Kip thrust his dick even harder in his ass, ramming his cock until he could hear himself slapping Mario's solid cheeks over and over.

Kip and Mario's passion began to build again as the studly latino offered up his firm machismo ass to the hunky blonde's hungry cock. Faster and faster they fucked . . . . a movement of harmony in their sex filled arena of lust.

Kip felt the unmistakable signs of his orgasm approaching and began to thrust harder into Mario's ass.

"Oh yeahhhhhh . . . . I'm cumin, baby . . . . give it to me . . . . gimme that fuckin TV star, muscle bound, latin BORN ASSSSSSSSS!!" Kip screamed.

Suddenly, steams of cum shot out of Kip's cock deep into Mario's hot ass. Kip kept thrusting into the muscular stud as six . . . . seven . . . . eight long jets of cum entered the latino's body.

"Ohhhh FUCK! . . . . MAN!! . . . . geez . . ."

As Kip came, Mario hunched his ass as far back as it would go . . . . trying to swallow Kip's cock in one convulsive motion. He groaned loudly as he felt Kip shoot in him and his throbbing dick shot again, blasting loads of thick cream on the floor.

Slowly, Kip's orgasm diminished and he fell across Mario's strong back. The only noise that could be heard from the two was the sound of rapid, heavy breathing as they tried to recover from their passionate lovemaking. As their bodies cooled down, Kip slowly pulled his soft cock from Mario's wet ass. He sat back and looked at the man into whose sexy, straight body he had poured his heart and soul. Mario gradually turned over . . . . his eyes closed . . . . his mind in turmoil.

"Mario?"

Slowly, Mario opened his eyes and looked at Kip. After a few seconds of silence, he swallowed, licked his lips, and said, "Yeah?"

Kip looked down, hesitated, and said, "I don't . . . . know . . . . what to say, man . . . . except . . . . that that was the greatest experience of my life." He looked back up into Mario's eyes and waited for him to speak.

Mario looked at Kip for a long time. After a long period of silence, he put his hands under his head, pursed his lips, and said "You know something?"

"What's that?"

"It was for me too," he said with a growing smile. Mario paused and looked up at the ceiling. "I never thought I'd lose control that way but I can't deny it happened." He looked back at Kip and said, "I'm gonna need some time to deal with this man. Wouldja mind if you came back another time to do those lights? I need some time to myself right now."

Grateful that Lopez wasn't mad at him, Kip smiled and said, "Sure, Mario. Anything you say." He stood up, put on his clothes, and started gathering up his equipment. As he prepared to leave, he took one last look at Mario, who was still lying on the floor, his hands under his head, his eyes closed. He wanted to remember the feel of Mario's firm body . . . . the fullness of Mario's thick cock up his ass . . . . his erotic soul exploding as he shot his load in Mario's tight ass. After a long look, he sighed and started walking to the door.

"Kip . . . ."

Kip turned around and waited.

"Yeah?"

Mario grinned at him and said, "You think you can work out with me again? . . . . say . . . . maybe tomorrow?"

Kip smiled back at the sexy, masculine hispanic, laughed, and said, "Call my boss. Maybe he can send me over at the same time. But make sure YOU supply the oil . . . . I don't want my hands chapped!"

12