Marisol: The Summer of 07

Story Info
My 1st experience with an older woman.
2.2k words
3.72
23.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 1st experience with an older woman.

Hello, my name is Syreata and this is my first story that I have ever written. I have always lurked reading on literotica and I wanted to post my first story on here. For one, I have always loved females. I am an unashamed lesbian with a big boob fetish and I am a busty woman myself.

Being buxom is a pride and joy for the females in my immediate family. Developing at an early age is a rite of passage and heritage while breast reductions are curse-words. Mentioning all of this is for me to give an idea of the culture that I grew up in. We were taught to appreciate and cherish our bodies and to love women, no matter our sexual preference is.

My family is my closest "circle" and I feel that the commonality of being buxom adds to that closeness, passed from generation to generation and all of this cultivated a positive, comforting environment for me. In fact, I have always suppressed incestuous thoughts and I can't wait to go to my family reunion in a couple of weeks.

Nevertheless, I have always attracted smaller breasted women/girls. I have only been with one busty woman back when I was 20, junior in college. She was a 34F and was a one night stand. One day I will write about that experience but even with my big boob fetish, but this one is about my experience with an smaller breasted older woman when I was 18, almost 19 years old.

It was the Summer after my freshmen year in college and finally fully out as an lesbian.

Even to the this day, I'm not the type to draw attention IRL to things like that, but back then and now, if asked, I won't deny it. I worked as a cashier at a local supermarket (Pathmark) on the night shift. Basically making above minimum wage, but it was a job ad looking back at it, a great experience.

What I liked about it was that there were so many attractive women, and taking away from the occasional drama, for the most part we were all cool, we were all around the same age, lots of things in common and after 9, things would die down so that made it easier for us to socialize.

Except that we had "The Manager from Hell!!" Okay, it wasn't that dramatic but she had that commanding presence though she was a tiny lady. Now I'm only 4'7" and a 1/2 so me calling anyone tiny is comical, right? However, I'm also 155 lbs, and back then I was probably 20 pounds lighter. As for Marisol (that was her name), she was taller than me (4'11), barely 90 pounds and more importantly barely filling out a B cup.

I was easily the biggest girl (boob-wise) on the job. There was only one other girl who filled out a DD (Her name was Tyra) and no, I didn't hook up with her. I have always a bit too much been an introvert to approach a girl and especially back then. I just wanted to work until I went back to college and make no drama doing it.

So back to Marisol, she was so no-nonsense. So emo about rules, codes and shit like that. It seemed she always had something to get on our case about and I was her "whippin' girl". I tried to be nice, get out of her way when she was in her moods but nothing kept her from being in my face. I didn't realize that her "bark" was much bigger than her "bite". I just felt that she was too full of herself and I didn't like her. I learned that I should never judge a book by its cover, especially Marisol Hernandez.

Well, one day (in fact, it was July 12th), things changed between Marisol and I. I'll never forget that day for as long as I live. That day, she was on a rampage, screaming at us for dumb shit. I was ready to quit but thought better of it. I wasn't going to let some emo older lady (38 years old) get me out of my character. She calmed down later and it seemed that everything was going to be cool for the rest of the day. Yeah, right!!

Out of nowhere, she yelled at me (per usual from her), saying that she wanted to see me after closing. I heard snickering, low key clowning from the girls at the registers and I'm thinking, "I'm out of a job". For the next 2 hours, I was freakin' out because I knew she didn't like me but I kept my cool. I also thought, If this crazy lady fires me, I'm going to give her my ass to kiss. I was pretty much over the job at this point, but I finished my shift and walked to the manager's office like Marisol requested.

I waited and waited and waited. It was probably 15 minutes but it felt like 15 hours. I wanted to get this over with, go home and get in my bed. For someone who was so emo about rules and responsibility, she was wasting my time. She was such a control freak and I ready to give her a piece of my mind and my ass to kiss. I'm not usually this way. I am so non-confrontational and far from a fighter. I was also taught to respect my elders.

Marisol was old enough to be my mom. I also knew she had issues in her personal life, specifically her ex-husband because of the gossip at the job. Still gave her no right to treat people like she did, especially me. I was a teenage college student!! The weird thing waiting for her wasn't about me being nervous (I was that), but suddenly I thought about how beautiful she was. No lie.

Underneath all of that drama, she was a beautiful woman. She had long, dark brown hair that went down to her shoulder blades when she let her hair down. I had already described how petite she was. She also had glowing golden brown skin and she had the most beautiful green eyes ever that sometimes changed if you look at them closely enough. It's amazing the kind of thoughts that go through your mind when you're impatiently waiting on someone.

She finally came into the office with abundant fire and seriousness in those green eyes. Again, I will never forget what happened next. In a low yet clear voice, she commanded me to take off my shirt. Just out of nowhere. I guess she saw my perplexed blank stare so she repeated herself with a louder voice. After taking a few seconds to process what she said, I actually asked her if she really did tell me to take off my shirt and why should I. Her eyes shown even more intensity and with more attitude than I ever seen from her answered, "Yeah, I told you take off your shirt. Don't you sass me, young lady. I want you to do it now!".

I backed down. Hesitantly, I slowly lifted up my uniform top. When I dropped it to the floor, I was down to my black Goddess Alice bra and I literally heard her gasped. Then..."Dios Mios!!", 4 times. At first I thought that something was wrong and that Mari was repulsed after seeing my vitiligo-ravaged body. I have always been self-conscious about it, especially because of the numerous teasing going back to my childhood. I heard her exhale, calm down and speak in the soft, clear voice that I grew to love, "Wow, they are huge! Huge, 'Lil Mami!' So beautiful, Syreata". I saw those gorgeous green eyes softened, replaced with appreciation and desire.

I'm used to interesting responses and reactions concerning "Lanita" and "Regina" (yes, I have names for my breasts). They have always been a polarizing pair. Not to mention, I definitely wasn't inexperience with females, even as a teen but Mari was the 1st older woman who openly admired and desired me. I smiled at her as she seemed genuinely memerized by the sight of me and wasn't repulsed by my vitiligo.

When she finally came to, she finally asked me 2 questions that she wanted to ask since I first started working at Pathmark: Are they real? And, What size are they? I answered her first question in the affirmative and I told her that I was a 30JJ, which I was at the time (Now I am 32LL UK size). She shook her head with the most genuine smile that I ever saw from her. It was amazing to see her transform from a lioness to a kitten.

Again, I smiled and giggled at her response. "The Girls" shook and wobbled a bit in my bra. The lovely Marisol shook her head once again, and this time chuckled. She sounded so cute. I asked her if she liked my bra. She said that she did and asked me where I got it from. I told her the store and the brand. Then a few awkward seconds passed.

I broke the ice by encouraging her to touch my breasts. She was a bit shy and hesitant, so I urged her more and she walked over to me, doing what I asked. Slow, light strokes, gradually stroking them harder, rubbing her soft, tiny hands against the fabric of my bra. She had such strong hands to be as tiny as she was. Felt so good. She squeezed them from the sides, then went to the top where my cleavage was, pinching them, put her left hand in between them and even had the nerve to pat my cleavage to watch them wobble.

She put her hands underneath them and with my bra still on, lifted them up and down, juggling them back and forth. She whispered, seemingly to herself, about how heavy they were. I put my hands underneath hers to show my approval of what she was doing to me. We both smiled at each other.

It went on for 5 minutes and then she suddenly stopped because she had to get home. It was 12:15 am. Before we left, she politely asked me to take my bra off. Of course, I obliged. When she saw my bare breasts, she again whispered, "They're so beautiful, 'Lil Mami'. You and I are gonna have lots of fun with 'these' (pointing to my breasts) all summer long 'til you get back to school".

I was like, "Okay, 'Boss Lady'" and I shimmied jokingly. She laughed some more and told me to stop teasing her while I leaned back a bit, swinging them side to side, making light "clapping" sounds. I put my bra and shirt on and we finally left the supermarket.

I drove my car thinking, "WTF happened?! Marisol, of all women, demanded me to take my shirt off, felt me up with my bra on and I go all the topless for her. WTHWYT, Syreata!!" On top of that, I had the next day off so I had all day to think about how dumb I was. I didn't know how both of us would be able to face each other, as well as how she would treat me afterwards. I came in Saturday afternoon, very nervous but projecting a cool facade like any teen who is used to getting her boobs felt up and played with by her boss all time.

I wondered how Mari felt about what happened Thursday night and since I didn't see her earlier, I thought she might had called out. Finally, she came to my register after a little lull and gave me the 1st of what would be many notes from her, "Follow me to Cooper River Park after work".

I obeyed her command, and found an open spot to have a picnic at Midnight. She brought good tasting, home-cooked Spanish rice, fried chicken, lemon pie and apple-cider. I "rewarded" her with playing game of "peek-a-boob", showing off "Lanita" and "Regina" in my White Elila Jacquard soft cup that I loved wearing. The first of many "breast-play" days.

We never had "real sex" but we spent every day together in various places. Even on our off days. On those days, she would ask me to go braless and like the obedient girl I was, I did what she asked. Then came August 23rd (my last day). She cried that day we both knew what was up. Besides I would turn 19 in 12 days, I wasn't ready for a serious relationship. From what I know now, she's back to her birthplace (Puerto Rico) and maybe she found a busty lover to do to her what we did together. I hope she's happy. I'll never forget her and her beautiful Hispanic accented voice calling me "Lil Mami" when she was "breast-worshiping" (her words). Love? Wasn't that kind of relationship, but what happened between was beautiful. The summer of '07 was a pivotal experience in my life and I hope you enjoyed reading about it.