Marissa Awakens

Story Info
A case of mistaken identity lands Marissa in danger.
1.8k words
3.95
29.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa awoke naked, save her bonds and a blindfold. She knew not where she was or how she got there. She felt some anxiety, but surprisingly, no fear.

A cool damp breeze wafted across her body, raising gooseflesh. It smelled so faintly of decay, you could almost call it musty, and something else, something sweet. It reminded her of jasmine, but not quite.

Although she was still a little groggy she cast out her senses to gain further knowledge of her surroundings. She could hear the faint sound of water drops falling, several seconds apart, somewhere distant. The accompanying echo told her that it originated probably down a long passageway. There was an even fainter sound, more an underlying rumble that suggested the sound of waves.

She tried to remember back to the night before. She recalled going out alone to a club along the boardwalk. She had been careful. Not having the multi-layered protection of her usual posse of girlfriends she had paid scrupulous attention to her drink. She never left for the dance floor and returned to drink from the same glass. She never accepted a drink from a stranger, but here she was with no memory of how she got here.

She squirmed on the seat to relieve a pressure spot on her bottom. The chair to which she was tied was straight-backed, wooden. The seat and back were covered with a satin-like material. Her wrists and ankles were tied to the arms and legs of the chair with soft line. Her knees were also bound to the chair legs, leaving her legs open and her womanhood exposed. If she hadn't been still under the influence of whatever drug it was she would have felt quite vulnerable.

Another breeze, stronger this time, blew across her flesh. It raised goose flesh again and caused her nipples to harden. The breeze caressed her open slit and she felt...excitement.

"Marissa," she told herself, "Get a grip on yourself. This is no situation to let yourself get aroused."

She felt it anyway. The anxiety that coursed through her body was inlaid with a sense of arousal. She could only guess it was an after-effect of the drug that had allowed her to be brought here.

She heard footsteps.

Directly in front of her was the unmistakable sound of footfalls. They came from a distance, probably from down the corridor she'd sensed earlier. Her breathing and heart rate increased. They came closer, rhythmic, unhurried, and steady. She felt a tingling between her thighs.

The steps came closer. She braced for what may be coming. They came closer still. She could taste fear in her mouth. Whoever it was, however, passed on by with not so much as a break in stride. She felt slightly, inexplicably, disappointed.

This perplexed her. She considered calling out, but thought wiser of it. She listened for anything else. She heard more footsteps.

This time she could sense two distinct sets of footsteps, one sure and one uneven, like an old man. They came closer and split to go both sides of her and continued on. A satiny fabric brushed across her right breast and shoulder. It sent a shudder through her body that rippled from her shoulder to between her legs.

Minutes passed by, but they felt like hours before she heard a new set of footsteps. These were less purposeful, more hesitant. The stride was uneven as if one leg was lame. Slowly, tentatively they approached closer. Whoever it was walked up and stood in front of her. She heard the rustle of fabric. She smelled jasmine again and some other sweet scent. She could hear ragged breathing.

She wasn't sure, but thought she could hear a rhythmic rubbing sound. The thought occurred to her that there was a man in front of her and he was masturbating. Still feeling the effects of the drug, it excited her in a perverse sort of way. She heard more footsteps. She heard a rustle of cloth again and the person in front of her left hurriedly. She heard his footfalls pad down the corridor.

Two individuals walked up to her. She couldn't be sure but thought they might be the two from before. She thought she recognized the one sure and one uneven footstep from before. They came to a halt in front of her.

She felt calloused hands on her breasts. They were kneaded, lifted up, and her nipples pinched. The pressure stopped just short of causing pain. The hand reached between her thighs and spread her lips. She felt a moistness start to form.

She gasped and called out, "Who are you? What do you want with me?"

The hand left from between her legs. Neither of the two said anything. They left as wordlessly as they had come.

Shortly, she heard footsteps behind her. The one from earlier that had left in a hurry was coming back. He, for she thought it was a man, came up behind her. She heard the rustle of fabric again. Something stiff rubbed across the top her hand where it was tied to the chair. She was sure it was a penis. She clenched her hands in surprise.

She tried again, "Who are you? What do you want with me?"

This time she was answered with a. "Shhh!"

The stiff object was rubbed up her arm and into her breast. She could feel a moist heat and smelled a musky smell. A hand rubbed up her thigh and onto her vagina. She jumped as the finger penetrated her.

A man's voice in her ear said, "You're not supposed to be here. They grabbed the wrong girl. They are deciding what to do with you. You won't do. You won't do at all."

She smelled exotic spices on his breath. She responded, "What do you mean?

"Be quiet. The less you know the better," he said.

"Sit here and say nothing. Learn nothing. Remember nothing. Your life depends on that."

She felt his hands on her head turning her to the right and pulling her head down. A hard cock pressed against her lips.

"Make me happy. I get a vote on your fate." He whispered.

He pressed harder against her lips and she couldn't resist the pressure. She didn't want to resist the pressure. He pressed into her mouth and she tasted his cock on her tongue. It tasted slightly of salt and musk. A satin fabric rubbed on her shoulders and breasts. One hand pressed on the back of her head as he thrust into her. Another hand roughly massaged her breasts. It moved down across her stomach and into her vagina. His stomach pressed into her forehead as he continued to thrust. She felt more aroused than she had ever been before.

Despite the outrage she should have felt at this violation, she couldn't help the arousal that was building in her and spreading throughout her body. She felt herself getting wetter the more he thrust his fingers into her. Her arousal built to a crescendo. His cock thrust deeper and more quickly into her mouth.

She stopped being passive and actively sucked his cock into her mouth. Her tongue ran up the underside of his penis. She pushed her head forward to force his cock down her throat.

She heard a grunt and a strangled cry. His cock exploded into her mouth. She came at the same moment. She swallowed as much of his cum as she could. Some escaped and dribbled down her chin and onto her breast. She felt his shudders as he finished his orgasm. Tremors of her own orgasm coursed through her body.

He withdrew his cock from her mouth and his fingers from her vagina. She felt a cloth wipe across her chin and breast. She heard the rustle of cloth as she supposed he readjusted his garments. A cup was pressed to her lips. She drank in the liquid.

She felt hot breath on her neck and the voice said, "Remember what I said. Keep quiet. Learn nothing. Your life depends on it."

With that, she heard him move down the hall and away. She fell into a deep slumber.

Marissa awoke standing up. She was still blindfolded and mostly naked, but now her hands were chained to the four corners of some sort of framework. Leather cuffs, lined with what felt like shearling were around her wrists and ankles. Some sort of leather girdle or bustier was wrapped around her waist and also chained to the framework, supporting the majority of her weight. Her arms and legs were held apart. A thin, very light fabric covered her. She tried to feign sleep to learn all she could.

An old rheumy voice spoke out, "Wake up young lady. Do not pretend to sleep. The drug you were given was timed very precisely."

Marissa raised her head and spoke, "Who are you? Why am I here? What do you want with me?"

The gravelly voice sounded out again, "You are allowed no questions young lady. Your being here is a mistake. We have decided to release you."

"Before we release you we want you to know we meant you no harm. It was an unfortunate accident that caused you to be brought here. You have our deepest apologies."

She heard several people rise and walk away. Then she felt several sets of hands roaming over her body. Some fondled her breasts. Others trailed up her legs and into her slit. Yet others grasped and kneaded her bottom. She strained against her bonds as fingers pushed eagerly into her pussy. Others, slightly lubricated, inserted themselves singly into her rectum. She felt a need growing in her. She tried to push herself down onto the fingers but the harness held her firmly in place.

Satiny material rubbed against her body. The material parted and she could feel hard male bodies pressed against her front, back, and sides. She rubbed back against them as much as her bonds would allow. She became wetter than she had ever been before. So much that it leaked down her thighs.

They kept her right on the edge of an orgasm. The fondling seemed to go on for hours. Finally, their attention was too much. She cried out as the sensations overwhelmed her and drove her to a massive orgasm. She felt a sharp pinch on her bottom and spreading warmth as blackness overtook her.

Marisa awoke again, this time with no blindfold and no bonds. She was in her own hotel room in her own bed. She arose and looked around. Everything was where she had left it. Could it all have been a dream? On the nightstand, however, was a large roll of twenty-dollar bills wrapped with a red satin ribbon.

She lay back on her bed and dropped off to sleep with a smile on her face.