Marissa Ch. 01

Story Info
Is it cheating when it's another woman?
7k words
4.01
80.7k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
303 Followers

Marissa, Pt 2 is a follow-up to "There goes the neighborhood" a very long story about Brad and Marissa being seduced by Tony, a mobster who moved in next door. In that story Marissa succumbed to drugs given to her by Tony and became his very willing mistress. Her husband, Brad took whatever steps were needed to get his wife away from the mobster. This sequel is much shorter than "neighborhood" since I took a lot of flack for the length. I do appreciate constructive criticism, but if you don't like the story don't bother sending me special messages because I just delete them. I get enough positive feedback to encourage me to continue submitting stories (and to those, thanks).

In Part 2 Marissa cheats on her husband again, so if that bothers you don't read any further.

Home Again

Marissa has been home two months. The doctors at the clinic in Seattle told her that she has an addictive personality and that she should continue therapy. At Brad's insistence she signed up for group therapy at a San Diego area hospital. She went several times, but all of the others there have drug problems far worse than hers. She hasn't told her husband how she feels about therapy. He's pretty convinced she needs help. She's still convinced that she doesn't really have a drug problem.

She loved being high, but she was sure the problem hadn't been because of drugs but because of her infatuation with their new neighbor, Tony. That was why she had let her business go and she'd let her clients down. Now she was several weeks behind and unfortunately she did lose a big job that was supposed to start in a couple of weeks.

Tony's house is still empty. She cried when she heard that he had been killed in a car accident in Nevada. Reflecting back, she was pretty sure that she never loved him. Sure the sex was great, but then she was usually high so maybe so maybe it was the drugs. Well that and the way that he filled her up. Don't ever tell her husband that she said that. She still misses having sex with Tony. And don't ever tell Brad she said that!

Well, enough about the past.

New Customer

Tuesday afternoon she finished catching up with the Western Alliance Bank web site. She'd been working like crazy and was sort of looking forward to the break. It was only mid-day and Brad wasn't due home for several hours so she decided to go out to the pool for a swim and some sun.

Their house is fairly secluded and she didn't usually bother wearing a swim suit. Even though you can see the pool from the hillside above, you'd need binoculars to see anything.

She was just climbing out of the pool to lie down on the lounger when she heard the phone ringing in the house. The travertine was cool on her bare feet as she made my way to the phone. "Marissa Henderson," she said in my work mode greeting.

"Hello Mrs. Henderson, my name is Alexandria Dodge. My partner and I have seen some of your work and we were wondering if you would be available to build some web sites for us?"

"Of course, how can I help you?"

"We own several night clubs and we're thinking about having separate sites for each of them. We'd like you to come to Las Vegas this week so that we can discuss what we need. We'll cover all of your expenses of course."

Tuesday in Vegas

Brad wasn't too happy that she was going to Vegas without him, but he was too busy at work. He grilled her at length about Alexandria Dodge and seemed relieved that there was no one called Rocky involved.

She got there in the middle of the afternoon and checked into the casino hotel where they had a suite waiting for her.

Alexandria showed up around four. She looked several years older than Marissa, but was still very attractive. The first thing that Marissa noticed was her gorgeous auburn hair and green eyes. She was wearing a translucent blue blouse with a flowery bra underneath, a black miniskirt showed off her long, unadorned legs. Marissa felt overdressed in her business suit and stockings.

They spent a couple of hours talking about their expectations for the sites in her hotel suite. About six o'clock Alexandria said, "What do you say that we break for dinner?"

"Sounds great."

"Good. Is it ok if we just order room service so we can talk some more? I'd like to get to know you more."

"Sure, that would be fine."

"What's your favorite food?"

"Most anything Ms. Dodge. What would you like?"

"Mrs. Henderson, please call me Alex. How about Japanese?"

"Sounds good too and it's Marissa," she said as she took off her suit jacket and hung it on a chair.

Alex picked up the phone and placed an order for things that Marissa had never tried and some things that she had never heard of. After Alex hung up she asked Marissa about her husband and living in San Diego. Twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door. Their food had arrived. They sat down next to each other on the couch and picked up chop sticks. Marissa recognized most things. The tempura was her favorite.

"Here, try this," said Alex.

"What is it?"

"Salmon." Alex picked up the fish with her chop sticks and lifted it to Marissa's mouth.

"Ummm, that is good."

"Here have some more Saki."

"How much have I had?"

"Who's keeping track?" Alex laughed as she refilled their cups.

Alex kept feeding her pieces of this and that. For some reason Marissa found it quite erotic the way the other woman held the various offerings with chopsticks and fed them to her.

The meal finished, Marissa and Alex put everything back on the food cart then Marissa sat back on the couch.

Marissa, feeling the Saki, kicked off her high heels and put her feet up on the coffee table. "That was really good."

Alex sat next to her and opened up a small plastic bag with familiar white powder inside. She took a pinch and placed it on the back of her hand and sniffed it into one side of her nose.

"Would you like a little?" Alex asked.

Marissa looked at her in alarm. "No, I... I can't it, uh, I'm not supposed to."

"Oh, okay. Do you mind if I do a little?"

Being polite, Marissa said, "No of course not."

She watched enviously as Alex put another small amount of the white powder on the back of her hand and sniffed it into her other nostril.

"Mmmm, that feels good," said Alex. "Are you sure you don't want some?"

"Well maybe a little."

Alex poured a little on the back of her hand and put it under Marissa's nose. Marissa sniffed it in.

Alex looked at Marissa's feet. "You have very pretty feet," she said. "I, on the other hand have big feet." She pulled her high heels off and put her bare feet on the coffee table. Marissa wasn't sure what to say. Alex picked up Marissa's feet, swung them over to her lap and began massaging them. "I've always been jealous of you petite woman with sexy little feet."

Marissa blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. "Ah, but I've always been jealous of women like you with big breasts." Then she giggled, "Excuse me I'm a little high."

Alex put her hands under her breasts and lifted them. "I've always been a little proud of these myself." Then she smiled at Marissa and unbuttoned her blouse. Marissa gave her a strange little smile as Alex undid the front hook on her bra and bared her breasts. "What do you think?" she asked.

"They're gorgeous," answered Marissa, meaning it. "I just have these little tits," she said, unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it apart. She had a white lace bra on, but the size and shape of her small breasts were obvious.

Alex picked up Marissa's left foot and rubbed the stocking covered toes against her own nipple. "Oh, that sends chills right to my pussy," she purred. "Have you ever been with another woman?" asked Alex.

Marissa laughed. "Yes," she said hesitantly. "But I'm married."

"Well if your husband were here would he join us?"

"Ummm... probably," she admitted.

"Well, I have a rule about that."

"What's that?"

"It's not cheating if it's with another woman," Alex said as she lifted her cashmere sweater over her head. She unhooked and pull off her bra. Her ample breasts were highlighted by large nipples surrounded by brown areolas. She leaned over again and kissed Marissa while lifting her bra up off of her breasts.

Marissa closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss. As Alex kissed her while massaging her breasts, Marissa felt a tingle in her groin. Alex stopped their kiss and leaned forward, sucking one of Marissa's nipples into her mouth causing a moan to escape from Marissa's lips.

Alex's tongue rolled against Marissa's nipple. Marissa felt a surge of electricity emanate from her breast and end in her vagina. Again Marissa moaned. Her right hand found Alex's breast and she could feel the other woman's nipple harden against her palm.

Alex got up, then knelt down besides Marissa on the couch and pulled off her blouse. The she reached around Marissa's back, unhooked her bra and pulled it off. She purposely moved her right breast in front of Marissa's face. Marissa obediently leaned forward and took the nipple in her mouth.

Alex smiled with satisfaction as Marissa sucked on a nipple. Then she slowly moved away causing a slight pop as her nipple broke free from Marissa's lips. Standing she stepped out of her sandals, pulled down her skirt and underwear. Her clean shaven pubis displayed slightly protruding mons. She reached down and pulled Marissa up to a standing position; then she knelt and pulled Marissa's skirt, pantyhose and panties down.

She laughed appreciatingly. "Oh a natural blond."

Marissa laughed. "No I dyed it blond," she admitted.

"It looks very fetching on you."

"Thank you. Tony, I mean Brad, my husband, really likes it. Uh which reminds me, I'd better call him soon."

"Which one, Tony or Brad?"

"I only have one husband, it's Brad. Tony was just a boyfriend," she looked down and added, "from a long time ago."

"Hmmm," smiled Alex conspiratorially. She gently pushed Marissa back onto the couch and knelt between her legs. She bent forward and lifted Marissa's legs up over her own shoulders and buried her face in the other woman's soft down.

Marissa's body jumped when Alex found her clitoris. She placed her hands on the top of Alex's head and ran her fingers though the long auburn hair while Alex licked her pussy. "Oh yes," she moaned. Alex had a nice long tongue. Her hips jerked upward as the other woman hit her pleasure center. "Oh god, oh yes..."

Alex sucked Marissa's clitoris between her lips.

"Oh yessss!" Marissa entwined her fingers in the auburn hair as she came. "Oh, oooohh," she panted. Finally Marissa could take the sensations and breathed, "No more, no more."

Alex lifted her face. It was all wet from Marissa's juices. She smiled and then stood. Leaning over she kissed Marissa on the lips.

Marissa leaned forward and kissed the other woman's smooth mounds before sliding her tongue between the slightly protruding pussy lips. Alex put her hands on the back of Marissa's head and pulled her forward. "Lower," she directed. "Oh yes, there. Ohh yes." Marissa found Alexandria's clitoris and sucked it between her lips. "Oh Jesus."

It took five minutes, but Alex had a long slow orgasm.

Alex said, "I think that this is the start of a long and satisfying partnership."

"I certainly hope so," answered Marissa. She looked at her watch. "Do you mind if I call my husband?"

"No of course not."

Marissa got up to retrieve her cell phone. Neither woman bothered to cover up their nudity. Marissa turned away from Alex while staring out the picture window at the lights on the strip. "Hello honey."

"Hi dear. How's it going?"

"It's going great." Marissa turned toward Alex and said, "Alex is great to work with."

"Alex? I thought that you were meeting with a woman."

"I am. It's short for Alexandria."

"Oh, I see. Are you having fun?"

Marissa couldn't help but smile. She turned toward Alex who was getting something from her purse. "Oh yes, it's always exciting to dive into a new project." Alex looked up and gave her a thumbs up.

"How soon will you be home? I miss you," asked Brad.

"I miss you too. I think that it will be a couple more days and then I can come home and begin coding."

Marissa turned back to the window While Brad told her about his day.

Finally, Brad said, "I can't wait to see you. You have a good time and I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"OK honey."

"Marissa, I love you."

"Love you too," she answered as she hung up.

Wednesday

Mid-morning, Alex left Marissa to work on prototypes. She drove to one of the clubs to meet with her partner.

"So how did it go?" he asked.

"Wonderful. She's perfect; everything that was promised."

"Guess I'll have to give Gino a little finder's fee."

"You're not going to give him a hundred are you?"

"No, no. I think that he'll be happy with ten. That's more than Tony would have given him."

"What are you going to do this afternoon?"

"I'll go back over and look at the designs she's roughing up. She really a talented programmer you know."

"So I've heard. But as long as she can control her habit she'll make a lot of money for us."

"She's not hooked yet. She only took a little when I offered her a hit last night."

"Our Senator was pretty excited when I promised him that she wasn't a hooker. He has a thing for young blonds."

"She's not so young."

"No, but she's married."

"That's one thing that I don't understand. If she's a good fuck then what difference does it make if she's married?"

"Mars versus Venus Alex. It's a power trip knowing that you're fucking some guy's wife behind his back."

She shook her head. "Men! It's all about power." Then she added, "It won't hurt that she looks ten years younger than she is."

"I can't wait to meet her. She sure looks sweet in those videos that Gino gave us."

"Give me a couple of more days and you can do what you want with her."

He smiled in anticipation.

Wednesday Afternoon

Wednesday afternoon Alex was very professional; never mentioning what had happened the night before. Marissa was a little surprised. She expected a little more emotion out of Alex.

When they were finished going over some prototype web designs, Alex stated, "These look really good." She paused for a minute. "Marissa, would you do me a favor this evening?"

"Sure Alex. What can I do?"

"I have to entertain one of our U.S. Senators and I wondered if you would mind coming along? I know it a big thing to ask, but..."

"Well sure, I guess. But I don't have anything nice to wear."

"No problem. I'll have a dress delivered to your room. What are you, a size 2 petite?"

"Umm yes."

"You don't mind wearing pantyhose do you? We wouldn't want a panty line would we?"

Marissa just shrugged.

"Great! Why don't you make a reservation to have your hair and nails done downstairs? Have them add it to your bill and we'll take care of it. I'll pick you up outside the casino at seven." With that Alex, turned a left.

Marissa picked up her cell and called her husband. He thought that it was pretty cool that she was going to dinner with a U. S. Senator. She promised to call him and tell him all about it; if not later that evening, then tomorrow.

At five, Marissa was back from the salon and was beginning to worry that Alex had forgotten to have a dress delivered. She began flipping through her notebook for Alex's phone when there was a knock on the door. Looking through the peephole she saw a young man with packages in his arms. "Yes?" she asked without opening the door.

"Mrs. Henderson, I have some packages for you from a Ms. Dodge."

Marissa opened the door. "Thank you just put them on the couch." She walked over to her purse to get a tip. She pulled a five from her wallet and then decided that a twenty might be more appropriate, but when she tried to hand it to the delivery boy he held up his hand.

"No problem. It's been taken care of."

She thanked him and let him out.

There were three boxes and two small paper bags on the couch. Marissa opened the shoe box first. Inside was a gorgeous pair of red strapless high heels. The first package contained lipstick, a much brighter red than she usually wore, blush, mascara and a silver eye shadow. Really curious she opened the largest box. It contained a red dress. Lifting it out she almost blushed. It was draped very low in the front and the back. "Well so much for wearing a bra," she said to herself. A small box contained a red evening purse and she pulled a pair of sheer-to-the-waist black pantyhose out of the last paper bag.

Marissa shook her head in wonder. "Well she's thought of just about everything." Sitting down at the makeup table, she began removing her existing makeup.

In a half-an-hour she'd finished applying her new makeup. Looking in the mirror, she did have to admit that she looked really good. She undressed down to her panties and pulled the pantyhose out of the package. They were so soft and sheer that she knew that she would probably have a run by the end of the evening. Remembering what Alex had said about a panty line, she pulled off her panties and carefully pulled on the pantyhose. They had no seam in the crotch and hid nothing. The only seams went across her toes and she looked down and admired the little flowers that were painted on her big toenails during the pedicure.

Standing, she posed in front of the mirror and felt herself blush. "Better be careful crossing my legs," she murmured. She picked up the dress and noticed the tag. It had cost over a thousand dollars. She removed the tag and slid into the dress. It was so short that it just covered her ass and the front was open all the way down to her navel. Again she posed in front of the mirror. Turning around she saw that the back dropped nearly to the top of her pantyhose. She sighed. She did look hot. She did worry a little about the message that she was sending, but this was Las Vegas. Too bad she didn't have any flashy jewelry to wear.

Opening the purse she was about to put her makeup inside when she noticed that it contained an envelope address to Senator Dodson, marked Personal. She held it up to the light, but couldn't see through it. It seemed surprisingly heavy. Perplexed she thought that perhaps Alex had put it there to make sure that the Senator would get it. She put it back in the purse along with her new makeup. She would ask Alex when she picked her up. At ten to seven she put on the high heels. "If only Brad could see me now," she thought to herself.

Emerging from the elevator, Marissa noticed that every male and female in sight turned and watched her walk by. She felt like a movie star.

Outside the door, she found Alex waiting for her. "Wow! You dress up nicely," exclaimed Alex.

"You look beautiful too," answered Marissa. And she did. Although she wore a much more conservative, blue evening dress, it showed off her cleavage and long legs very nicely.

Alex directed her over to a limousine. "The Senator's meeting us at the restaurant." Once inside Alex picked up a box and handed it to Marissa. "Here, these are on loan for tonight."

Inside Marissa found a beautiful diamond necklace set in white gold with matching earrings that held several small diamonds in a string. There was also a diamond tennis bracelet and an ankle bracelet. "Wow!" she exclaimed, overwhelmed. She completely forgot to ask about the envelope in her purse as she put on the jewelry.

"Marissa, I can't thank you enough for coming. The Senator is very important to us and we want to impress him."

"I feel like I'm going to an opening in Hollywood. This should be fun," she said enthusiastically.

"It will be I'm sure. The Senator can be quite charming."

They arrived at the restaurant and again Marissa felt all of the eyes turning to look at the two women as they were escorted to a private room in the back.

Kippy189
Kippy189
303 Followers
12