Marissa Ch. 02

Story Info
Prostitute? No not Marissa.
4.8k words
4.22
41.4k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
304 Followers

This is the 2nd sequel to "There Goes the Neighborhood" and Marissa Pt. 1. In "Neighborhood" Marissa learned that she liked the combination of cocaine and sex. Unfortunately, she went overboard and her husband Brad got her into a rehab facility. In "Pt. 2", Marissa met with a potential client in Vegas to build several web sites. Unknown to her, her new client has ties to the mobsters from "Neighborhood" and they trick her into getting high again and having sex with a U.S. Senator the mob wants to get their claws into. The client professed innocence and Marissa believed her. This story starts just after she gets home from Vegas. BTW if you didn't like Pt. 1 you won't like Pt 2 either.

*******************

** Near San Diego **

When Marissa got home it was still early afternoon. It was only about a four hour drive from Vegas. Brad was still at work and wouldn't be home until six-thirty or seven. She started cleaning house while she thought about what had transpired in Vegas. It hadn't been her fault that she slept with the Senator. It was the cocaine. She should have never taken any when he'd offered it. Every time she took it it made her horny. She decided that it would be okay to take a little with Alexandria, but not when she was around other men. Of course she couldn't tell Brad about any of this.

Brad called at six. Said he'd be home by seven-thirty.

"I'm glad that you're home," he said, walking into the kitchen from the garage.

"It's good to be home," she said giving him a quick kiss before turning back to preparing dinner.

"Something smells good." He walked over and dipped his finger in the sauce.

"Be careful you're going to burn yourself," she warned unnecessarily.

Brad quickly licked his finger and waved it in the air. "Oh, hot."

"Warned you."

"Not in time." He turned to look at her while he blew on his finger. "So tell me about your trip. What's your new customer like?"

"Well there's not much new to tell. They have five clubs in and around Las Vegas and they want me to create a special web site for each one." She paused. "Mmmm, let's see Alex, Alexandria, is very nice and good to work with."

"Is she pretty?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I don't know. Just curious."

"Yes she's pretty. I'd guess that she's about five years older than we are."

"Who's her partner in all of this?"

"Actually, she hasn't introduced us yet. I haven't met anyone besides Alex."

"Hmmm, that seems odd," he said. Marissa shrugged.

"So did you do anything fun?"

"I was only there for two nights." Marissa felt her heart beating faster, hoping that her husband wouldn't ask too many questions. She was afraid that he would somehow see through her deceptions.

"I know, but you did get to go to dinner with a Senator."

"Oh yeah, Senator Dodson."

"Dodson? That must have been interesting. He's the darling of the conservatives in his party."

"Oh really. We didn't talk about politics. He just kept telling us stories about life in D.C." Hoping to dissuade him from asking more, she told him the story about the current Vice President.

Brad couldn't help but laugh. Wiping a tear from his eye he added, "So then you just went back to your room?" He wanted to add 'alone' to his questions, but he was afraid that it would piss off his wife.

"Yep, just went back to my room and went to bed," she answered coolly.

"Are you going to be able to do everything from home or will you have to go back some more?"

"The current plan is for me to finish the site for each club one at a time and she'd like me to come back and experience each club one at a time, then do the web site."

"That sounds like fun. Am I invited?"

Marissa could see no harm in her husband going and immediately said, "Sure, although Alex can only work with me during the week. Weekends are too busy for her."

"Maybe you and I can go to them on the weekend and then you stay over to work with Alex."

"I'm sure that would be fine. It would be fun having you there with me part of the time."

Brad was still blowing on the tip of his finger. "Here let me kiss that and make it better," she offered. She lifted up his hand and gently kissed the tip of his finger. "There is that better?" she asked quietly, gazing intently into his eyes.

He nuzzled her neck. "I really missed you."

"Let me finish making dinner," she laughed, turning around to stir the sauce.

Brad moved up against her back and put his arms under hers to grasp her breasts while he kissed her neck.

"Hey," she joked, "what's that in your pocket?"

He kissed her neck and replied, "Would you like me to show it to you?"

She turned around in his arms and put hers over his shoulders. "I can think of better things to do with it." Rubbing his crotch, she kissed him passionately.

Brad pressed his groin against her hand. "Mmmm," he moaned against her lips. Marissa knelt at his feet, unzipped his pants and freed he hard boner. A wave of contentment washed over him as he watched her take him into her mouth. "Oh god that feels good." Marissa's head bobbed up and down as he placed his hands on each side of her head and closed his eyes.

Within minutes he exploded a week's worth of pent up desire into her mouth. Slowly his other senses returned to him. "What's that smell?" he asked.

"Oh shit." Marissa stood, leaving him hanging out, and took the pot off the stove. "Shit, shit," she complained.

Brad turned her back around, facing him. She stood woodenly and was crying. "It's ok. I'll help you clean it up and we can make more." He leaned forward and kissed her tears away, then kissed her lips. He recognized the taste of his cum on her lips and licked it away. "I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too. More than you'll ever know," she replied.

A fresh tear rolled down her cheek and he wiped it away and hugged her.

She hugged him back and buried her head against his shoulder, feeling guilty for cheating on him, but knowing that she could never tell him.

Monday - Two Weeks Later

Early Monday morning the phone rang. "Marissa its Alex; I know this is short notice, but I was wondering if you could drive back over today to start on the first club's web site."

"Sure I can," said Marissa, smiling. "Brad won't be too happy. He'd kind of hoped that he and I could come over on a weekend first."

"I know and I tried to arrange my schedule, but the weekends are just too busy for me."

"Well you wouldn't have to be there if I just knew when you were available during the week."

"Okay, I'm sorry. We'll try to do that next time. And, you know, I'm looking forward to having some time alone with you. I enjoyed your last trip here."

"I did too Alex. Well most of it."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry about the Senator." Alexandria sounded genuinely contrite.

"Let's forget about that. Water under the bridge," said Marissa, forgiving her completely. "I have an, um, meeting at ten, but I should be able to be there by two or three."

"Great; I was hoping that you and I could have dinner in your room again."

Marissa smiled remembering how good the sex had been with Alex the last time she'd been there. "I'd like that," she answered. "What kind of clothes should I bring?"

Alexandria laughed. "How about some sexy lingerie for tonight?" Marissa grinned. Alex continued, "Just to let you know I sent your dress to the cleaners and they got the stain out."

"Oh that's good. I was afraid that I'd ruined it."

"It wasn't your fault. If anything we should make the Senator pay for it since it was his cum on your dress."

Marissa was glad that her husband couldn't hear this conversation.

Alex continued, "Anyway, how about I pick up some takeout when I get off and I'll be at your hotel about six."

"Sounds great Alex. See you soon." After disconnecting, Marissa dialed her husband at his office. "Alexandra just called, she's wants me to come back today."

Annoyed, Brad said, "Today? Did you tell her that I wanted to come with you and that I can't do that during the week?"

"Yes and she apologized. She said it's the first time she's been free to give me some time."

"Well crap. When do you think that you'll be back?"

"I'm sure by Friday."

"Are you going to go to your group counseling session first?" He asked somewhat accusingly.

"Of course," she responded, sounding miffed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound that way. It's just important to me that your drug rehab is successful." There was no sound from the other end. "Marissa?"

"I'm sorry Brad; I'm just a little sensitive about that issue."

"I know, I'm sorry. I... I trust you." He paused for a second. "Marissa I love you."

"I love you too Brad." And she meant it.

** Vegas **

The route to Vegas was its usual, boring drive and Marissa arrived around three. She had plenty of time to unpack and even spent some time finishing the rough design for the web site. Close to five o'clock she decided to take a shower and get ready for Alexandria. She undressed and went into the bathroom. The entire bathroom was tiled and was almost as big as their bedroom back home. But the shower was really impressive. It had two shower heads and by itself was big enough to accommodate four adults.

Marissa showered and shaved under her arms and her legs. After drying herself off with one of the big fluffy white towels, she put on fresh makeup. Then she put on the lingerie she'd just purchased from Victoria's Secret, eager to look sexy for Alexandria.

By six-thirty Marissa was starting to get restless. But five minutes later there was a knock on the door. Wrapped in the soft white hotel robe, she looked through the peep hole to make sure that it was Alexandria before opening the door.

Alexandria walked in carrying several bags from a Thai restaurant. She leaned over and kissed Marissa on the lips. "I've missed you," she said.

"Me too." Marissa gave her a dimpled smile and opened the robe to show off her lingerie. She was wearing a white corset with red trim and garter straps holding up white stockings.

"Wow you look fantastic." Marissa beamed at the compliment from the slightly older woman.

Alex walked over beside the coffee table and set down her packages before slipping off her high heeled sandals. Then she turned toward Marissa and began unbuttoning her blouse. It only took a moment before she was down to a flowery blue bra and matching bikini panties. "Shall we eat?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer she began unloading the bags of food.

Marissa found the Thai food a little too spicy for her taste, but she ate as much as she could.

After they'd finished Alex opened her purse and pulled out a small plastic bag of coke. "I know that you don't want to get high, but how about just a little to get mellow?" she asked.

Marissa looked at the powder and said, "Okay, just a little."

Alexandria pulled how a hundred dollar bill from her wallet, rolled it up and handed it to Marissa. After each of them had taken a small hit, Alexandria stated, "You know I could use a shower. Will you join me?"

"Well I just took one earlier."

Alex smiled and shook her head. "You're so sweet. Now, let's try this again. I could use a shower. Will you join me?"

Marissa caught on and laughed. "I'd love to join you."

"Whew," said Alexandria. "I was afraid I was going to have to strip you and drag you in."

"Hmmm, that sounds like fun," answered Marissa, smiling mischievously.

"You get in the shower. I have to make a quick phone call and I'll join you in a minute,"

In the shower, Marissa only gave a moments thought that she was going to ruin her makeup as she felt the familiar warmth from the cocaine. She put her head under the hot water and closed her eyes as the water cascaded deliciously down her body. She did not open her eyes when she heard Alex enter the stall. She felt Alex's hands spread soap on her back and buttocks as the hot water fell onto the top of her head.

Marissa heard Alex either picking up or depositing the soap in the alcove and then her hands returned. Again rubbing Marissa's buttocks, Alex's hand slid down her crack and a finger played with her asshole, then moved between her legs and slid between her pussy lips. The other hand moved around and grasped her left breasts. Marissa gasped under the water as she felt the wonderful spread of electricity through her body as her nipple was pinched between Alex's fingers while the fingers of her lover's other hand soaped the opening to her vagina.

Marissa leaned against the wall and spread her legs apart so that Alex would have easier access to her, but was surprised when a hard rod slid into her pussy lips being held apart by the hand between her legs. Marissa tried to turn, but strong hands pressed against her back, keeping her leaning against the wall.

"Alex what..." she started to say as the warm water streamed from the shower head onto her back.

"Marissa I'd like you to meet my partner, Terrance Rockford," she heard Alex say. Marissa was meeting him alright as he drove his cock deep into her. "Oh!" she exclaimed involuntarily as his groin came in contact with her buttocks with a wet slap.

"Marissa I've been anxious to meet you," said the deep male voice as he began sliding his manhood in and out while keeping his hand firmly on her back.

Marissa, her arms stretched out in front of her holding her up while her legs were spread wide, felt the electricity spread from her groin as his cock fired the nerves in the walls of her vagina. She closed her eyes as his pole plunged in again and again, weakening any resistance she might have wanted to summon.

She sensed his free hand slip around her side and adjust the water temperature until it turned cold on her back. And then an orgasm hit her as goose bumps were raised by the cold water. It was so intense that she nearly collapsed against the shower wall. She felt her knees go weak and it took an effort to stay standing and not sink to the floor. "Oh Jesus," she groaned quietly. Her body shook involuntarily. Standing on tiptoes, she pushed her butt against his groin until the sensations stopped. He leaned forward and bit her neck. She shivered and moaned. If he'd been a vampire she would have let him suck her blood as long as he kept his hard cock buried inside of her.

It was obvious to Rockford that he had brought her to orgasm. He stopped pumping and pushed back against her ass until he felt her body shiver one last time, then relax. He leaned forward and bit her teasingly on the neck. Her moan only increased the satisfaction he gained from the planned seduction of another man's wife. As he resumed sliding his cock in and out of her pussy he thought ahead to the day he would meet her husband and shake his hand. The husband would say how glad he was to meet him, all the while having no knowledge that Rockford had fucked his wife behind his back. Rockford had no intention of this being the last time he fucked Marissa and each time he did it, it would increase his feeling of superiority over her husband.

Rockford might have been wrong about the Senator's motivation for seducing a married woman, but he knew that tonight's memory would get him hard every time the thought about it. And right now he felt as hard as a telephone pole as he rammed it into her sweet pussy.

It took Rockford about fifteen minutes of hard pounding before he felt the urge to cum and when he did it was very satisfying. It felt like it was the first orgasm he'd had in a month as his sperm exploded from his balls and shot through and out of his penis into her pussy. "AH FUCK!" he moaned loudly as he buried his cock as deep as he could while he emptied his load. And he knew that he owned just a little bit of this beautiful woman as his sperm swam toward her womb. Whether his little swimmers made a baby or not, he knew that she would never forget how it felt to have him inside of her. Completely satisfied for now, he let his cock slide out.

Marissa stood still, her hands against the wall, breathing hard. When he'd cum inside of her she'd had her third orgasm since he first entered her. It wasn't as strong and the first two, but it had taken her breath away again, but now that he was no longer inside of her she began to get angry.

Finished, he turned off the water and took his hand off of her back so that she could turn around. He was taken by surprise when she did and proceeded to slap his face.

"I guess I deserved that," he said, rubbing his jaw.

"I should slap you too," Marissa said to Alexandria, who'd been standing under the warm water on the other side of the shower stall, watching her partner fuck Marissa.

"Honey, I'm sorry. When I told Terry how pretty you were he's been fantasizing about fucking you ever since. He thought that this would be a great way to meet you."

She didn't sound sorry to Marissa at all and she raised her hand in a fist, looking like she was going to strike him again, he stepped back, holding his hands up in front of him.

"Marissa, we have to talk," he said with his hands held up defensively in front of him.

Marissa crossed her arms across her chest and stared at him, her face red from anger. His eyes moved down and up her body which only made her angrier. His manhood stuck out like a thick broom handle.

He nearly said, "You look beautiful when your angry," but knew that wasn't the smart thing to say at a time like this. He also wanted to ask her not to cover those magnificent breasts with her arms. Instead he said, "Come on let's get dry." He opened the shower door. Alexandria turned off her shower and followed them out the door. He handed both women a towel and took one for himself. They toweled off in silence. Opening the nearby closet he removed two thick white robes and handed one to each of the women, then wrapped a towel around his own waist.

Marissa cinched the robe tight around her waist and as he swung his arm out in an "after you" gesture she followed him into the living room. She sat down on the couch with her arms still crossed over her chest, so angry she couldn't speak.

"Maria I know that I took advantage of you," he said. But I wouldn't be honest if I didn't tell you that, for me at least, it was fantastic."

"Oh that makes me feel better," she replied icily.

"No listen. I know that you like to party." He looked at her quizzically. "Am I right?"

She shrugged her shoulders then glanced down at small pile the coke on the table top.

Terry noticed her look and continued. "So I have a proposition for you. If you would come over to Vegas once or twice a month and party with some of my friends I would make it worth your while."

"What? Like become a prostitute?"

"No," he paused, "more like a call girl." He looked at her expectantly with a boyish grin. "In return I will provide you with some extra cash and a reasonable amount of coke."

"God, I can't believe this," she said. Again she glanced at the white powder on the table.

"I know that you like sex," he continued, "so I don't think that this is too far out of line here."

Again she shrugged, but no longer looked as angry.

"It seemed that you enjoyed our sex in the shower. Am I right?" She didn't look at him but felt her nipples harden against the robe. "And from what I've learned I think that you even enjoyed the sex with Senator Dodson didn't you?"

"Only because I was high," she grudgingly admitted.

He spread his hands. "Well, once or twice a month you come over here, maybe get a little high and then party with some friends." He waited a few seconds watching her. "Think about it for a minute. I'll be right back." He got up and went into the bedroom.

Marissa looked over at Alexandria. She just looked back with no expression on her face. "So what kind of a name is Terrance?" Marissa asked.

Kippy189
Kippy189
304 Followers
12