Marissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We put the dishes in the sink and put the leftover pizza in the refrigerator. We walked into the living room and I lay on my back on the floor, he knelt between my legs and started to finger me. He slid two fingers in and out of my pussy while he rubbed my clit with his thumb. I came again and again while he watched my pussy squirt and contract on his hand.

That's how our night went, we fucked until dawn and we both had to call into work because we were so exhausted. We stayed in bed most of the day, actually that's not true; we slept all over the house. We even fucked in my closet!

It's been eight months now since our first encounter and we are still going strong. There is something to say about a relationship based on sex, as long as it's mutual there is nothing wrong with wanting to fuck all day every day. I adore Malcolm and in the past eight months we've grown closer. We actually date now and consider us "boyfriend and girlfriend", we don't mind, it's nice actually. We still spend our lunch hour in his car fucking till its time to go back to work. Most days we don't even make it to my house we have to fuck in the parking garage before we leave the office.

Once we arrive at my place or his it's straight to the floor where we proceed to make each other scream with pleasure. It's great to be in lust.

THE END

12