Marissa's Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a minute or so, Marissa stayed where she was and then gently she extracted herself. Suddenly she felt unsure of what she was doing and where she was. A moment ago she had been so sure of what was going on. Now what?, she thought. She felt the muscles in her thighs become heavy and she needed to sit down. She sat on the chair by the desk. The room suddenly seemed cooler. She felt herself drawing down, becoming quiet and uncertain, feeling slightly foolish. This man, 15 years younger than her, someone she barely knew and what she did know was all based on sexual desire and need. Had she become some kind of fool? She closed her eyes. If he leaves now, I will be able to have a shower and go to bed. She knew she was shutting down on everything that had just happened. Survive, she thought, just survive.

A hand gently brushed over her head. She opened her eyes. Antonio stood in front of her, a silk tie dangling from his hand. She smiled wearily, not looking at him, just watching the tie swing gently back and forth as if with a life of its own. "Not tight enough after all, hey?"

"No, not quite. You did a pretty good job though." His face came into her vision as he knelt in front of her. He disconnected the latex cock from the harness. He reached behind her and undid her bra. "So beautiful," he whispered as her breasts came free. "So soft," he said as he touched them, stroking them upwards to their nipples. It was her turn to sigh now.

He shuffled her forward on the chair and spreading her legs he dipped down to her v. He spread her soft lips wide and with one thumb flicked her bud. She gasped. Goosebumps fled up and down her body. Antonio looked up into her face and then he buried his face in her pussy, licking, sucking and biting her lips, her bud, nudging her towards her orgasm. She felt herself slipping off the chair, only her legs supporting her. Those and Antonio's face. He gently slipped a finger into her arse, and that was all it took really. That finger brought back the image of him fucking her from behind and she was gone, lost in the intensity of her orgasm.

When she woke up, she was lying on the carpet, a blanket over her, a pillow under her head. A note was on the carpet beside her. She reached out and read it. "Mistress, I will return at 6am. I suspect I will be in trouble for being late from my break but somehow I don't think I will much care. Stay warm. Antonio". As if an afterthought were written the words "your slut". She smiled to herself as she felt darkness weight down her eyelids. She curled up in the nest he'd made for her and fell asleep again.

12