Marital Bliss Ch. 01

Story Info
First time around: couple tries a little on the side.
3.8k words
4.09
45.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tenorhorn
Tenorhorn
15 Followers

I've read a lot of stories which the writers freely admit to be fantasies. I've read a lot of stories, which the writers claim to be based on fact. And, I've read stories, which the writers claim to be autobiographical. This series is autobiographical. I will freely admit my recollection may not be perfect as far as the sequence of events; I may have rearranged some of the events for effect; and I may have juiced it up in spots; however, the events described happened. The parties might disagree about their subjective feelings and emotions and I will readily admit that these are my perceptions of their feelings. Rather than arguing "reality", I hope you enjoy it simply as a "story".

Tenorhorn

MARITAL BLISS ONE: FIRST TIME AROUND

POPPIN' FRESH

My wife and I had always had a very satisfying sex life from the first time she let me get in her panties through the first few years of marriage and now as parents of two young children. We engaged in a lot of "oral" sex, physically and verbally. We talked to each other while we were getting ready; we talked to each other while we were doing it; and, we talked to each other while we were relaxing afterwards. We did a lot of imagining all different kinds of erotic scenarios—two-somes, three-somes, four-somes and more-somes—involving one or the other or both of us. While we exchanged our little fuck fantasies, we were usually playing with each other, getting more and more turned on until we couldn't wait to get off and get the other off.

One night we were lying in bed naked playing with each other, I started talking about people doing themselves. We'd talked about how we'd learned to masturbate and what we'd done to entertain ourselves before we began dating and expanded our horizons.

"Are there times now when you get horny and just have to diddle yourself?" I asked.

"You mean do I ever play with myself when no one is around?"

"Right! Do you get turned on sometimes and have to give yourself a little finger fuck?"

"Well......no. Not really."

"What do you mean 'not really'."

"Sometimes I get to feeling sexy, but I don't really play with myself."

"Why not?"

"Married women with children don't do that kind of thing."

"Yes, they do."

"No they don't! Do you 'jerk off' sometimes?"

"Sure, even though we have a lot of real good sex, sometimes I get tense and go into one of the bathroom stalls at work, drop my drawers, and play with myself until I pop off. It isn't related to whether or not I love you or how much I love you and it certainly doesn't detract from how much sex we have. It's just a physical release. And, beside, I really like to play with my cock!"

During this discussion, I continued to play with her pussy and I noticed it was getting warmer and juicier.

"I don't know."

"We've talked about getting ourselves off when we were teenagers. You've told me about playing with your pussy in bed. And, I've told you about sneaking into the bathroom and jerking off into the toilet."

"But, I wouldn't do that now."

"Why not? Here, I'll play with myself and you watch me and you play with yourself and I'll watch you."

I started stroking my cock. She started watching me and rubbing her pussy slowly, but soon was pumping a couple of fingers in and out while she tugged and pulled and twisted her nipples with the other hand. I kept stroking my cock until she got off frantically and then I pumped my hot come all over her belly and pussy.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Wow! That was big!"

"That was wild! Watching you do yourself was really hot!"

A few nights later, we did another little "show and tell" session again. I loved watching her tickle her pussy and have a frantic orgasm and she got turned on watching me stroke my hard on and shoot off into a towel.

A few nights later, we were lying in bed when my wife said, "I have something to tell you."

"Ohhhh! I hope it's something nice and dirty!"

She continued stroking my cock as she continued. "This morning I got myself off. Don't interrupt. Let me tell it. You had left for work and I had gotten the kids off to school when it was finally time for me to clean up. I was still wearing my bathrobe...and nothing else...when I went upstairs.

We'd had a big juicy fuck last night and my pussy was still sticky and wet. I opened my robe and looked at I myself in the mirror. I could see my pubic hair was matted and my pussy lips were still a little swollen. I slipped off my robe so I could see myself better and I spread my labia.

My pussy still felt warm from our fuck the night before. So, I rubbed it a little. I kept getting warmer and warmer and I thought about what you had said. I stood in front of the mirror so I could watch myself and I rubbed my pussy and diddled my clit until I had a big, big pop. I almost lost my balance when I came. I had my fingers stuck in my pussy and I could feel it pop and pop and pop!"

About that time, I popped and squirted come all over her mound.

Afterwards, we talked about it. Obviously her sexuality turned me on and I openly encouraged her to satisfy herself whenever she felt like it because it certainly wasn't a threat to our relationship. Over the next several weeks, she did it several times and surprisingly in several different places. She got herself off in the shower. One morning, she went back to bed naked, lay there and slowly pleasured herself. But, her favorite was when she stood nude in front of a full-length mirror so she could watch her responses as she had one orgasm after another.

We added a little more mutual masturbation to our fun and games. Watching her play with her pussy made me hot as hell. She enjoyed watching me stroke my cock and shoot come all over my belly. We'd play with ourselves and talk back and forth about what it felt like and how close we were to getting off.

A LITTLE ON THE SIDE

One of the stories I made up to excite—well, both of us—was when she had been a student nurse with all kinds of med students, interns, and older docs around. They were always asking student nurses to baby sit for them and, when they took them back to the hospital, they almost always hit on them big time.

I'd slowly finger my wife's hot little pussy while I made up a story—at least I thought it was fictional--about her making out with one of the docs. When he brought her back to the dorm after babysitting, he'd simply tell her that he'd like to have a blowjob. She would usually laugh it off until one time when she was with a doc whom all the other nurses talked about and drooled over. So she said, "Sure!", helped him slip his pants and shorts down and went to work on what proved to be a very lovely set. She did all the little things she'd learned in her limited experience with college boys determined to show him what a "sophisticated" little slut she could be.

By the time she'd finished, cleaned up his wilted cock, and put it away; he was amazed by his good fortune. Back in the dorm, she bragged to the other student nurses that she'd just sucked off one of the hunks on the staff. She hadn't anticipated that the word would spread so quickly, but she soon had all kinds of offers for babysitting jobs and, more specifically, all kinds of requests for blow jobs. In very short order, she had attracted—and pleased—a selective group of "boyfriends".

By the time I had reached this point, my wife would be twisting and turning and gasping and throbbing as she popped and popped and popped. After she came down from her sexual high, we'd talk about "...what if something like that had really happened?" and she'd admit that it would have been exciting to be known as the best cocksucker of all the student nurses. And, then, of course, she'd give me a very private demonstration of her skills.

She liked to entertain me with a fantasy about a very attractive coed in one of my classes who came on to me like crazy. She'd flaunt her well-developed body, lick her lips, and make all kinds of suggestive statements about "...what a girl might do to 'get' an A in this course?" My wife, still telling me a fantasy, would suggest that I might fall for the little sex pot's wiles and agree to pick her up at the library some evening, park, and screw her pretty little ass. And, when I came home, go to bed with my wife and tell her all about getting off with her.

I was almost dumbfounded when one of the young women in my class began coming on to me. I'm not sure she was coming on to me, if she used her sexuality as a tool, or if she just enjoyed fucking around. Anyway, after a number of "discussions", I finally laid it out: "Do you want to fuck or what?" And she responded in a straight forward, "OK, do you want to come over to my place this evening"

At supper that evening, I told my wife I was going out for a little one-on-one tutoring and, if I got lucky, I'd tell her all about it.

I got lucky.

I told my wife all about it.

I was surprised that she was turned on by the idea of my playing suck and fuck with one of my students. We fantasized about turning it into a threesome even inviting my student to come spend the weekend with us. I wasn't sure why my wife got so turned on by the idea of having another woman in bed with us, but I certainly wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to find out. After an evening of drinking and partying—the young lady had brought her own stash with her—we all wound up in the king sized bed naked. I lay in the middle with a hot pussy in each hand—totally amazing.

We fondled around a bit until my "friend" freaked out and headed for the other bedroom. I followed her to see if I could calm her down—and that approach was to give her a good screwing. When I returned to the master bedroom, my wife was still awake and interested in a "blow-by-blow" detail of my activities. The more I told her, the hotter she got and pretty soon I was down between her legs taking care of her "needs".

If anything my wife was more than a little envious that I was getting a little on the side and she wasn't. I agreed to be completely open with her and let her in on anything and everything I did. In return, my wife promised to be completely open with me. I agreed that if and when she got the chance to get a little, she was free to enjoy it. The idea turned her on and she promised to fill me in on all the dirty details.

The more I thought about it, the idea of my wife making out with someone else was very exciting to me. We both agreed that we both needed to be as discreet as possible. We certainly didn't want the kids—who were now approaching middle school age—to find out that we were messing around with other people. We also agreed that we needed to practice safe sex all the time.

After that, when we were in bed making out, I'd tease her with stories about getting picked up by some guy, winding up in his hotel room, and spending the night screwing and getting screwed. I'd slowly slip my cock in and out and tell her how wild she would get if this were someone else slowly screwing the shit out of her.

Frequently I'd make up a story of her giving some guy a blowjob and then having her tell me how it felt when he started pumping his hot come into her mouth. She'd get hotter and hotter until she'd have a wild, throbbing orgasm. Even though we agreed that it would be wild if she did get some, we certainly didn't know anyone we felt comfortable about doing it with.

She tried rather seriously to hook up with a couple of the docs at the hospital where she worked. She was fascinated by an exchange medic from France. She thought he might be very liberal sexually, give her a good screw, and show her some moves that she had never experienced before. He passed that opportunity which frustrated her and made her want to get some even more.

Another was a black physician. We talked about him and how wild it would be for her to get a nice black cock in her nice pink pussy. The idea of that would get her popping wildly in no time. We had him out to the house for dinner and drinks. He seemed to be an awfully nice guy and, when it came time to take him back to the hospital where he was staying, I took my wife aside and asked her if she'd like to drive him home. "You might find a secluded little place and let him seduce you. HA!"

She was all for that. While they were gone, I took a shower and lay around in the bed with a hard on expecting for her to return with a very explicit story to tell me about playing with his sweet cigarillo. That was a bust. She told me he was afraid he'd lose his position if anyone found out he was boffing a nurse. Even her promise of anonymity didn't budge him and she struck out a second time.

TYING THE SCORE

My wife was scheduled to go on a convention trip to—of all things—the National League of Women Voters. The night before she was to leave, we were lying in bed playing with each other. I joked that it would be a great opportunity to get a little "strange". As I played with her pussy, she got hotter and hotter thinking about making out with someone else until she popped off on my fingers. The entire week she was gone, I'd think about her making out with some guy. I'd get excited and play with my cock while I thought about her getting it. It usually didn't take long before I was popping off like crazy.

Just before she was to come home, I called her to check her return airline flight. I also asked if she had anything exciting to tell me. She said she did, but she couldn't or wouldn't elaborate on the phone. Instead she told me to wait until we were home and in bed together and she'd tell me all about it. I was horny as hell waiting for her to get home and that night I lay there in bed playing with my hard on and imagining all kinds of things she might have done. It was all I could do to keep from jacking off, but I wanted to save a big load for her.

When I picked her up at the airport and we were alone in the car I asked her what she'd been up to. She said she wouldn't tell me until we were at home in bed together where we could really enjoy her story. However, she did say that she had a story to tell me and she was sure that I would find it exciting. I drove all the way home with a hard on.

As soon as we got home, we headed for the bedroom, got undressed, and got in bed. As I fondled her, I asked her what she'd been up to. She told me that one evening several of the ladies got together in the hotel lounge for drinks. A group of men—obviously acquainted with each other—were sitting around drinking, too. The two groups sort of merged, and soon the guys and gals were chatting it up. A couple of rounds of drinks and the conversation became more and more suggestive.

They reached the point where one of the guys proposed they have a "key" party; the guys would toss their room keys on the table; each of the ladies would draw a key; and, the woman would spend the night with the guy whose key she had drawn. One of the guys even suggested that if any of the ladies wanted a really good time, she could pick up two room keys and have a threesome. Aided and abetted by the drinks she'd had, my wife immediately saw this as a chance to make out and then tell me all about getting some "strange". She was ready to grab a key and head up to somebody's room—anybody's room--for a friendly little fuck-fest. She started sizing up the guys trying to determine who might be the best fuck and who might have the nicest "equipment". The rest of the women were less than enthusiastic about the idea and shortly the party started to break up.

Disappointed at this turn of events, my wife remembered the room number of the guy who was making the boldest suggestions. She thought about going up to his room and seeing if he really wanted to play games. The more she thought about it, the hornier she got. After everyone had drifted off to his or her respective room, she brazenly went to his room and knocked on his door. He answered the door wearing nothing but his shorts and he was, of course, more than pleasantly surprised that she had showed up. Rather quickly, they were on the bed smooching and groping each other up. My wife slipped her hand in his shorts and discovered a nice-sized hard on just yearning for some TLC.

She excused herself to use the bathroom to "freshen up". In the bathroom, she stripped off all her clothes. No point in wasting time, she decided. When she walked back into the room bare-ass naked, the guy must have almost dropped his load right there! She pulled his shorts off and went down on him and aggressively worked on his cock. She went after him with a primal passion sucking and licking and doing all the little tongue tricks that she knew. She took him deep in her throat and tugged on his cock. She'd lick all over his balls and up and down his shaft. She'd nibble the head of his cock until she had him popping and popping and popping. My wife isn't a "swallower", so she let his come slowly dribble down his shaft and cover his balls.

While he recovered, she excused herself again, went into the bathroom, cleaned up, dressed, and returned to the room. She thanked him for his hospitality and let herself out. He must have been totally blown out—no pun intended--by his unexpected encounter.

When my wife got back to her room, she was on a sexual high herself, eager to be able to tell me about her cock sucking experience. She even thought of calling me up right then and telling me all about it. However, she was sharing her room with another woman who was already fast asleep. Knowing she was too aroused to go to sleep and knowing that she couldn't go to bed and play with herself, she went into the bathroom and got in the shower. There, with the shower running over her, she pinched her tits and played with her hot pussy until she had a series of thunderous orgasms. Finally sated, she dried off, put on her pajamas, and quickly fell asleep.

All the time she was telling me about her adventure, she was fondling my cock and balls and I was about ready to blow my load. I asked her to tell me what his cock felt like in her mouth and how it felt when he started coming. Sucking cock was one of my favorite activities. She told me all about it in detail as she jerked me off. I blew my load all over her belly and hairy mound.

There were other times when we were fooling around with each other that we'd talk about her little "room service" escapade. She got a big kick talking about how sexy she had been. While she stroked my hard on, I asked, "What if there had been two guys sharing a room? How would you have liked to strip naked in front of both of them and show them your hot little pussy? How would you have liked to spend the night in bed with the two of them, screwing and sucking and fucking and getting fucked.

"Jeez!" she exclaimed. "I would have been busy all night long with two guys!" The idea would set her off in a sexual frenzy, a frenzy I enjoyed and manipulated again and again. Having crossed the threshold, she was eager to explore other sexual opportunities either on her own or with me.

We discussed all kinds of alternatives and shared fantasies that never failed to get both of us going and popping off. We'd be lying in bed at night fondling each other and talking about making out and one of the things we'd rehash was her friendly little blowjob at the convention. She'd go down on me and, in between slurps, I'd have her recount the details of her dalliance. When she pulled his shorts off, he had been so surprised that he had not yet gotten a hard on. She played with his cock and stroked it until he was hard and eager. And she'd give my hard on a few more strokes. She'd tell me how wild it was when he popped his nuts and how horny she had been when she went back to the room and fingered herself off in the shower.

I would ask her whether or not she'd like to get some more "strange" and the fantasy would really get her going. At that time, I had no idea where this might lead us. She truly enjoyed being recognized for how sexy and open she had become. While I diddled her, I'd tell her how wild it would be for me to watch her suck some guy off, to watch his hard dick slip in and out of her lips, and to watch him shoot off in her mouth. This always got her hot and frantic. It got me hot and frantic, too, and I'd usually shoot off on her belly and mound.

Tenorhorn
Tenorhorn
15 Followers
12