Marital Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

"Were we this awkward back in high school?" I ask, and then move my hands to go around her and pull her close and move my face so we can kiss. She presses against me and we kiss. Her hands slide down to feel my butt and I do the same to her. We finally break apart slightly and I say, "Might as well turn on the water and actually wash each other."

Which I do, adjusting it to what seems like the right temperature. I then step into the tub and back a little and Myrna comes in also. I slide the partition closed. "We were probably more awkward," Myrna says. "Neither of us knew what we were doing." With that, she takes the bar of soap and wets it and starts rubbing her hands on my breasts, then, using the soap, moving down and rubbing my abdomen. "Turn around," she says. I do. She washes my shoulders, my back, down onto my butt. "You're so firm," she says, "at your age you should have cellulite" She's kneels down and is washing my thighs, then down my legs. "Turn around", she says and I do. She washes my feet and starts up my legs. As she gets up to my thighs again, she says, "Spread them." I spread my legs as much as I can and she starts washing my pussy. She pushes her hand between my legs and runs a finger up and down my labia. I lift a leg, putting my hand on her head to balance. She gets her finger up into me and moves it a little. Then she pulls it out and sits back. I lower my leg and she stands. "No use being in too much of a hurry but I was tempted," she says and hands me the bar of soap.I'm a little sorry she stopped, it all felt terrific. This is going to go very well, I'm sure.

I move under the spray of water and rinse off and maneuver her around so I can start on her. I do pretty much the same as she did to me, starting on her front, turning her around and getting her back and butt and on down to her legs. I tell her what a great body she has because she does. She must work out because she's got more muscles than I do. Then she turns and I do her legs up to her pussy. She has her leg lifted as I did and I get my hand up to her pussy. Like me, she trims her pubic hair, doesn't shave. I get a finger into her. We used to masturbate each other, so I move my finger to hit her clit and rub it a little. I can't help myself, I then lean in and get my tongue to her and flick it against her clit. I'm actually licking some one elses pussy a nd love it. What's wrong with me? She moans and I stop and pull back. She rinses off as I had done and we both climb out and start drying each other with towels.

"When we first started, we watched each other masturbate, then did it to each other. Want to start with that?" I ask. In reply she puts her arms around me and pulls me close and we kiss again, pressing our bodies against one another.

"Sure," she finally answers as we break the kiss and pull away from each other. Holding hands we walk back into the bedroom. I grab the spread and top sheet and pull it back, down to the bottom of the bed. Myrna gets on the other side and helps. We have a firm California king, plenty big enough for us. We climb onto the bed, both naked, and move close. I lay on my side, almost on my back, with legs spread, She does the same next to me, our legs overlapping. I reach down between her legs to her pussy. As I push a finger into her she does the same to me.

We lay there, staring at one another, as I do everything to her that I've always enjoyed doing to myself. Sliding my finger around inside her, touching her clit slightly then slowly moving to keeping the action completely on her clit. She does the same to me. It's odd how someone else doing you is sexier somehow than you doing yourself. It's been that way with George and it sure is right now. I'm moving toward serious arousal, moving my hips a little.

Myrna, still staring at me, says, "Fuck it, I can't help it," and moves, sitting up and pulling her legs back, which causes me to pull my fingers out of her, and then she's laying partly atop me to get her mouth to my pussy. I lay back, spread my legs as wide as possible for her, get my hands to her body.

"Slide on top of me so I can get at you," I tell her. She does. We're in the old 69 position we used to use in high school. Makes me realize that she was always on top, like this. Now I begin to think maybe she always started everything. Oh well, it's feeling so great, I don't want to think, just enjoy the sensations. She's slurping away at my pussy and I have my mouth to her and my tongue in her. I can feel her fingers pushing into me so I do the same to her. We finger fuck each other as we suck and lick our clits. And it isn't gentle. She's almost attacking me and I'm doing the same to her. It doesn't take long and she's cumming. I'm getting fluid all over me and then I can feel I'm cumming. We're both moaning and almost screaming and yet still licking and sucking each other. Then she rolls off me and lays on her back. And I lay back. Worn out temporarily.

I hear her saying, "That was terrific. Probably better than high school."

"Yeah, I think so," I say out loud as we both lay there, next to one another but head to toe. We lay there for a minute or two and then she moves, almost laying atop me, three quarters on me, and kisses me. She gets both of her hands to my breasts and slides down a little to start working her mouth on them. She fondles them, sucks on one nipple and then the other, then kisses my stomach and licks my belly button. As she slides down further, I spread my legs and bring my knees up to give her room, and she starts licking my pussy. I look up when I hear a slight noise and George is in the doorway, looking at us.

GEORGE:

I came home from work as early as possible, saw what had to be Myrna's car in our driveway. I hurried up to the bedroom, purposely not calling out, perhaps interrupting whatever might be happening. I was about to be involved in an orgy, or as close to an orgy as I'll ever get.

As I enter the bedroom, my first glimpse is an ass. A nice, firm, round, female ass with pussy lips showing below.Dark pink sort of wrinkly pussy lips. Beyond I see June with a look on her face that could be interpreted as pain but I know it's the opposite. Obviously, Myrna's got her face down there between June's raised and spread legs and June's enjoying what's happening a lot. I quickly kick off my shoes, bend down and remove my socks, unbutton my shirt and lay it on the chair, pull off my under shirt and toss it there too. I undo my belt, my fly and get my pants off. I hold them about midpoint and fold them, protecting what crease is left in them after wearing them all day. I then get out of my briefs and naked, head to the bed.

I don't know whether either of them know I'm there. June could have seen me, she's facing my way, but she never makes an indication that she did. She's loving Myrna's slurping in her pussy too much to do anything to change anything. Myrna must be too engrossed in eating June to pay attention as the bed has to shift a little as I climb on, position myself behind that lovely ass and get my cock aimed at her pussy. I rub my cock on it, moving tighter to her on my knees, pushing her legs a little further apart.. She has to realize then that I'm there but her only acknowledgment is to spread her legs even more, making my entry into her easier.

I start to push into her. She's tight, surprisingly tight. She must not have had a cock in her since Jack died. With his bad heart, perhaps since even well before he died. Whatever, I pull out a little, shove in more, then again and then again before I'm fully into her and my abdomen is pressed against her ass. I lean over her a little and put a hand around and move to finger her clit, right above where my cock enters her. I start pumping back and forth while I finger her.

From this position, I can see the back of her head right above June's pussy. I still hear her slurps as she works her tongue inside June. I can also see June pulling on her own nipples as she moans lightly. I start moving a little faster, pumping in and out of Myrna, fingering her clit ever harder.

I've often felt that women get a much larger arousal out of sex than men. I mean, I love to cum, it feels great. And I enjoy our naked bodies doing anything with each other, interacting. But I don't think I get the height of pleasure out of it that June does. So I can imagine Myrna's feelings. She's eating June, licking her pussy, sucking her clit, fingering her. She's getting something she likes out of that or she wouldn't be doing it. They've also been here awhile so this isn't the first that's happened. Has June already eaten Myrna? I don't know. But now, Myrna has the added sensation of my cock moving in her, my fingers on her clit. But she keeps on eating June. Although she's starting to push her hips back in time with my movements, meaning she wants what's happening to her. Must be an interesting combination of emotions.

Then June's screaming, cumming. Myrna's pushing back even more. We're really slapping together. I straighten up and get both hands on her butt and start pounding into her as fast and as hard as I can. I'm surprised at myself. I almost feel like I'm a spectator watching this. I think I can fuck forever before I cum. I just pound and pound into her and then she stiffens and screams and I can feel fluid moving around my cock and her insides sort of pulsing on me as I move in her.

Myrna drops down, flat on the bed, leaving me kneeling with my erection sticking out. She lands at least partly on June but almost like a gymnast or something, she flops over and around and is facing the opposite direction, grabbing my cock and getting her face right up to it and then swallowing me. No kissing or licking or feeling around, just gulping my cock into her mouth. Her tongue works on me inside her mouth, she starts moving her head back and forth, sucking and licking me.

She stops for just a moment, long enough to say, "I've been dreaming of having a cock again." Then I'm in her again. I'm surprised that I haven't cum. She's good at this, she obviously wants to be sucking my cock. But I feel sort of disembodied or something, separate from what's happening. Then I realize that June is behind her, her face trying to get at Myrna's pussy as Myrna kneels and sucks me.

I put my hand on Myrna's head to hold her to me as I slowly drop down to lay on my back. My intent is to make her bend over more so June can get at her pussy better. But instead, Myrna sidles around, her mouth never leaving my cock, and straddles me and sits her pussy on my face. Maybe she thought it was my hand trying to get at her pussy. Anyway, here she is so I put my hands on her hips and get my tongue into her. I lick up and down and get my tongue to her clit. That causes her to shriek and sit up.

I'll never know if they made signs to one another or what but June also straddles me so that I'm eating Myrna's pussy while June rides my cock with her pussy. They're facing each other above my body. I know they're moving so I guess they're kissing or playing with each other's tits or something. I keep on eating Myrna as well as I can while she keeps moving her bottom around. June is almost bouncing on my cock. I can't reach around Myrna to get at June's clit to help move her to another orgasm but I think maybe Myrna is doing it for me because June is starting to moan and make all the signs of moving toward orgasm.

Then June is cumming. I can feel her insides spasming on my cock and her fluids leaking onto me. I can tell I'm about to cum and, as well as I can with Myrna sitting on my face, I say, "I'm going to cum." Again, I don't know what they said to one another or motioned to one another but June is off me, Myrna is off me, some at least, and her mouth is sucking on my cock. I get a couple fingers up into her and start finger fucking her as I flick her clit with my tongue. Then I cum. I'm shooting off, more than my normal load, and she's apparently swallowing it all because I can feel her licking and sucking on me. Then she's cumming, sitting up, still grabbing my cock with one hand, and I get a face full of juice as I pull my fingers out of her and try and suck her whole pussy.

I just lay there and both of them are also laying flat on the bed. We're all at angles to one another. I sit up and realize June's pussy and mid section are next to me, so I lean over and kiss her pubic area. I don't lick her pussy, it's down between her legs too far. I kiss up her stomach, suck on a nipple, then get my face to hers and kiss her. As I kiss her, she puts an arm up around my shoulders. I feel a touch on my back and Myrna has moved next to June. So I move my head over to kiss her, one hand resting on one of June's breasts, the other on one of Myrna's.

After kissing, I move down just a little to suck on Myrna's breast, then over to suck on June's, then back to Myrna's other, then back to June's other. I lift my head up and grin at both of them. "I guess this has worked out all right," I say out loud. They both smile and then turn slightly under me to kiss each other.

JUNE:

Sex with Myrna is every bit as good as it ever was in high school. I love having sex with George but somehow this is different. As good as he is at eating me, Myrna is actually better. Girls must know about girls better than guys do. It's also sexy to be involved with a woman, with breasts, softer than George. And it obviously turns Myrna on every bit as much as it has me because once we both cum and just fall back in bliss, she quickly moves around to start on me again. George has often eaten me to more than one orgasm so I welcome Myrna's action.

Then I see George in the doorway. He gets undressed quickly, watching us the whole time. Myrna's ass is up in the air as she's nose down to the bed, licking me. No matter how much I cooperate, raising my legs to give her room, her ass is still up in the air aimed at George. I can feel him getting on the bed. Myrna must also but just keeps tasting me, licking and sucking and fingering me. It's so terrific I can hardly stand it. She pauses for a moment as George is behind her, pumping his cock into her, I think, but then she's back to working in me. I can see her whole body reacting to George fucking her, she's almost rocking on her knees, shoving her butt back at him. I've never felt like this before in my life and I have about the best orgasm ever. I know I'm screaming, it's just so much.

I guess it turns Myrna on, too. Or maybe it's George's cock that turns her on, because very quickly, she's screaming, too. She falls away from George and I see his cock, all red and big and shiny with her juices, but then she does some kind of flip, sort of like you do at the end of a lap in the pool, to head back. She's on her knees and George's cock has disappeared into her mouth. Now her pussy is aimed at me. Redder, glistening, I try to get my mouth to it, my fingers to it. But she falls away from me as George drops back onto his back and all of a sudden she's in a 69 with George. She's savoring his cock. I'm a little jealous, I admit. And he's got his face up into her pussy, which makes me even more jealous. I hadn't really thought about this part of bringing Myrna in. I was only thinking about her and me.

But then she moves and uses her hand to motion me to climb on George. So I sit on his lovely cock and get it in me. A much different feeling that having Myrna's tongue and fingers in me. A very good feeling. She plays with my breasts, my nipples, and I do the same with hers, squeezing her nipples. They're bigger than mine. Then she leans to me and we're kissing and swapping our tongues as I ride up and down on George, feeling his cock move inside me. It's all like an overload.

I have still another orgasm, oddly not as big as earlier but very, very good. I start to move off George and he say's he ready to cum. As I lift off him, Myrna leans down and gets him back in her mouth again. And then I can see her hips jumping and hear her almost yelling except her mouth is full of George. She must be having another orgasm, too. And then I see semen leaking out around her lips and know that George has given her a load to swallow.

And then we're all just laying there, worn out sexually. Satisfied. At least I am. I'm very happy with all of this. George leans over and kisses me and feels my breast and then I can see he's kissing Myrna and feeling her breast, one hand on each of us. So I guess he's liked the experience, too and I'm happy about that, too.

I wonder what's next. George has cum more than once with me, often. Twice is very normal and he manages a third time every once in a while. Wears me out, actually. So I know he can handle more. As I lay there, I realize that I can, too. I wonder about Myrna, is she up for all of this?

She sits up and says, "How about some supper, something to refuel us so we can do some more of this." And that answers my question. She's turned on, too.

Getting some dinner ready is funny. Also sexy. We're all naked under robes. We probably don't need the robes but aren't used to walking around naked. Besides, cooking could splash something hot on us. We're finally sitting, eating. Very simple, grilled cheese sandwiches and soup. Easy to prepare and easy to eat. The conversation is a little unreal, not the usual dinner stuff.

"I haven't had any real sex in years," Myrna tells us. "The last year of Jack's life, he couldn't get it up. We would do a little, he was very nice about trying to satisfy me, but it wasn't the same. And now this. Wow. This has been the sexiest time of my life, I think. I knew I would like being with you again, June. But, George, you have a really great cock and you're almost as good with my pussy as June. I'm up for as much of this as we can manage."

George took a last spoon of soup, pushed the bowl away slightly and stood up, pushing his chair back. He walked around to where Myrna was sitting and pulled her chair back a little and turned it. He then knelt down in front of her, used his hands to push her knees apart. "Slide forward a little, I need some dessert anyway," he says, "And we'll see how good I can be with this lovely pussy of yours."

So there we are, in our kitchen. Myrna's robe is apart, all of her lower body showing, and George has his face into her, his tongue obviously inside her. I watch just a moment and realize that George has an erection. "Myrna," I say, "get up and sit on the table so George can get at you better." He backs off a little and she does as I suggested. George can now get at her again without crouching down so much. And I can get under the table and get my mouth to his erection. I don't want to make him cum, we both want more use out of his thing, but I do want to be involved and besides I really love sucking his cock. I hope a neighbor or delivery man or somebody doesn't walk up to our house because if they looked in the window they could see us working away at each other.

"Maybe we should get back upstairs," I say, holding his cock but moving my mouth free for a moment, "this isn't as good a place to do all we might want to do."

All right," Myrna says, "if George agrees and he continues what he's doing when we get up there."

George gets his face out of her pussy long enough to add, "O.k. but June has to continue doing to me what she'd been doing under the table."

GEORGE:

As we all head back upstairs, I 'm thinking how this really is the orgy that I thought it might be. I mean, our initial horniness has all been assuaged. For all of us, I'm sure. Now, it just a matter of raw old sex for sex's sake. No romance, no loving, just fucking and sucking. I can probably manage two more orgasms, can cum twice more before I'm wiped out. And I'll probably last longer between cums than I did the first time. So we ought to be able to keep working on each other for a couple hours yet. I'm sure I'll be able to keep at it. I've loved this. I wonder if the girls will get wiped out sooner. I'm not sure women are basically as horny as guys. Whatever, I'm glad I've been going to the gym because both June and Myrna have great bodies and fortunately, I'm o.k. that way, too.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers