Marital Delights Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple shows their lust for each other. (AUDIO)
1k words
4.27
84.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click Here to listen to this story.

This has been one of those days when I miss Bob terribly. Sometimes he has to work out of town, and when he does I have a tendency to go a little stir crazy. I guess you could say we have a relationship that many people would give their eyeteeth to have. And believe me, I know how lucky I am. For us sex and love all blend in together, we don't set boundaries or let inhibitions hamper us what so ever. We hold nothing back. No fantasy is out of reach, as long as it involves just the two of us. I think that we're one of the most completely open and sexually free couples that I know.

Now that brings me to the present. I'm about to record a little something for my hubby to let him know just how much I miss him, and how absolutely horny I've been today. So bear with me, as I sit back, close my eyes, and get rid of a little tension…

Hello Sexy. God I've missed you, I can't wait until you get home. I woke up this morning horny as hell, rolled over and you weren't there. I think that has to be the worse thing about you being away. You've spoiled me baby. Waking up with your mouth on my pussy, or your cock sliding in and out of me. I've come to depend on that. To need it, and this morning all I could do, was lay there and crave you something horribly. I wanted to just run my fingers in and out of myself until I came, but I didn't. I just walked around all day with a major, major clit on. Knowing, knowing that I've got to make this recording for you. Cause I know that after you hear this your gonna call me and I'm going to cum some more. But right now I want to cum for you. I want to cum for you, I'm going to lean back in the chair.

I'm naked, my legs are spread wide, and my clit is just throbbing, I can feel it with every beat of my heart. I want to touch myself lover. Want me to touch myself? Yes, I think you do, I can just picture you in my mind. With those beautiful green eyes smiling at me and that sexy as fuckin' sin grin.

Yes, Oh, Ohhh yes. Mmmmm… Oh I've been needing this, needing this, needing this. Yes…Oh my fingers are sliding over the lips of my pussy. Rubbing… rubbing. Ah, I'm so wet, I've been sitting here knowing, leaking, all over the place.

Oh this feels good. This feels good. Oh yes, yes, no toys today my lover. No toys today just my fingers. Just my fingers, I'm going to put one in now, just one, slide it in. Slowly, slowly, yes, yes. Ohhh… It's not enough, I need a second one. A second one, yes. Yes! Oh, there it goes, there it goes.

God, It can't take the place of your cock, but it DOES feel good. I hope that your cock is nice and hard by now. I know how fast you respond to me. But guess what? Don't touch it, that's mine! That's mine for when you call me, and you grab the oil I packed for you and you jack off for me over the phone.

I want to hear your hand sliding up, and down your cock, just up, and down up and don't. Fuck, fuck this feels good. Feels good, Mmmmm, putting a third finger. Awwww, yes, yes, yes. Mmmmm, Mmmmmm, Ohhhhhhh.

Jesus lover, I need to go faster. Faster, yes, yes, oh. OHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHH, OH, oh oh, oh shit! Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god. I don't know if you can hear this in the back ground, let me move my hips up more towards the mic. Hear this? I don't know if you can, I hope you can. Yes, Yes, oh god. Ohhhh… Aw…. Oh, Oh god, oh god, oh god I've got to stop! Mmmmm, I don't want to cum to fast. I don't want to cum to fast.

Oh… Fuck. Oh sweetie, sweetie, I need you. I need you home. I need you home.

Mmmmmm, gotta play with my clit, yes, oh fuck it's so hard. It's so hard, you know how hard it gets. Fuckin' hard. Mmmmmm yes, oh god I'm going in circles. Circles, circles, just like you do when you eat my pussy. Oh, mmmmm Oh. Oh god, ah. I just want to cum lover, I just want to cum. Just need to cum. I have to. I have to put my fingers back in. Back in.

OHHHHHHAAAAAA FUCK! Mmm Mmmm, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Aw. Yes, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Lover, lover I'm going to cu… gonna cu… gonna cum, gonna cum. YES!

OH! AWWW! OH! Oh… Ohhhhhhh oh… Oh.

Yes I needed that. I needed that so, so bad.

Hummm, your not touching yourself are you? You better not lover. You better not. You better call me. You better call me. Mmmm, I love you. I'll be waiting for the phone.

Bye lover…

Oh, now that was nice. My pussy and I just love doing audio. My sweetie's going to like this one. Now all I've got to do is e-mail it to him. I figure he should be getting into his hotel room and booting up his laptop any second now. I can just picture him setting there, shoes off, tie loosened, sighing, catching up on last minute messages he might have missed going from office to hotel.

I wish I could see the sexy grin that's going to cross his face when he gets a new message warning, and realizes it's from me, and has a zipped file attached to it. I'll bet he has a hard-on before he even gets it opened.

We love these little games. It's part of who we are, and we delight in it. Well, I need to get busy. There's an e-mail to send, a bed to lie on, and a phone just waiting to ring with a sexy horny voice on the other end, eager to set me on fire, and drive me crazy. Mmmmm, god. I'm waiting for you lover.

To Be Continued...