Marital Lust 05: Party for Her

Story Info
Her friend fucked her husband and now wants her.
2.9k words
4.75
14k
11

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha hadn't known about everything. Yes, I know that sounds ridiculous considering the conversations we'd had months ago when I found those audio files on my husband's computer and she gave me the advice that led to this very night, but I had kept myself from telling her all about it. Maybe it was because I thought it was an intimate thing between the two of us; maybe it was because I was actually a little embarrassed. Yes, I know I shouldn't have been, but that's a hard habit to break.

And while I guess I would have said something eventually, it was Holly's comment at book club about my husband and I going to a strip club in Vegas that made me finally say something. And while Holly didn't know the whole story about what we did while she and her husband went to a show, I told her we went just so I could brag a little; she'd always been a prude.

Anyway, when she told everyone with a tone like she was revealing some huge dirty secret, I brushed her off with a joke and said it wasn't really that exciting. That was enough to shut her up and it didn't come up again as we blabbed about other topics--even, believe it or not, the book--but Samantha could see that I was annoyed and asked me about it after everyone had left and she was helping me straighten up my living room.

"I don't think I'd be half as annoyed if she wasn't so judgy about it," I remember telling her as I folded a blanket. She joked about Holly's short, unattractive husband and I chuckled. "Besides, she doesn't know the half of it."

"Really?" Samantha said.

I nodded, and then told her everything about Ashley, the private dance, and our sex back at the hotel room after that. Samantha looked surprised and even blushed a little; that made me feel a little embarrassed for bragging. "Sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Well, that's probably too much info."

"It's okay I'm just curious--what brought this on?" she asked.

We sat down on the couch. "Well, remember when I found all of that porn on his computer a few months ago and you told me to think about what I like or what I'd like to do?"

"A stripper in Vegas?"

"Well," I replied, "not specifically that. You see... well..." Now I was blushing. Samantha found a wine bottle with some left along with our glasses and offered me a drink, telling me not to worry. I took a sip and then continued. "Sorry. Okay, so I listened to some of those audio files again and then I started looking things up and I discovered that I really liked watching."

"Watching? Like... watching watching?"

"Yes," I chuckled.

"Interesting," she replied. I blushed again and she touched my leg, "Sorry."

"No, it's okay. Really. Besides, it inspired me to get a little adventurous."

"Really. How?"

"I made my own audio," I replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It was... well, it was pretty hot. Then, I, well... we had the place to ourselves and listened to one of his files together."

"I'm sure he liked that."

"Of course. I did too, though," I said, then told her about masturbating to the audio together and then the hard, intense sex we had afterward.

"Wow. That is wild. But what does that have to do with... Amy?" she asked.

"Ashley."

"Ashley. What does it have to do with that night?"

"Well, when we booked the Vegas trip, I figured watching a private dance was the closest I could get, you know?"

Now she was blushing but was also pretty amazed and asked me what I could possibly do to top all of that.

"I don't know," I replied, having never really thought of it all as a one-upsmanship thing. "Aside from the real thing."

"Really?"

I took a sip of wine. "I think he'd be into that. I mean, I know I would. Even if I'm not sure I'm 100% ready to go there."

"I guess it's different when it's real?"

I shrugged. "Yeah."

"Are you worried about something bad happening?"

"I... I don't think so. Maybe that it'll be disappointing?"

"I get it," she said, then finished her wine.

That was pretty much the end of the conversation and it really didn't come up the next few times we saw one another. There were other things to talk about then--work was crazy for both of us, the kids were back in school, and adventurous sex wound up low on the conversation agenda. It had slowed a little for me as well; the last quarter of the year meant fewer trips and our kid was home a lot more.

Then, a couple of weeks prior to her party, she propositioned me.

Okay, that doesn't sound right, because it's not like she called me over and formally asked me to let her have sex with my husband. In fact, I first chalked it up to us both being pretty tipsy--we'd been drinking on her deck one unseasonably warm night and had been talking about a guy she had been seeing on and off and decided to break up with. Then, she made a comment about my having such a great relationship and when I brushed it off by saying it "wasn't perfect," she told me that she could help with that.

That... made me uncomfortable and I honestly didn't know how to respond. At first, I brushed it off like it was a drunken joke, but then I caught her gaze and saw that she was serious. I didn't say anything after that and instead left, trying my best not to make it awkward, but I definitely made it awkward.

Like the last time, it disappeared and didn't come up during the next few weeks. But unlike the last time, I couldn't get it out of my head. I thought about it more and more and ran through various scenarios and the pros and cons through my head. But only in my head and never with her. Then--and this is going to sound cheesy as hell--I found myself thinking about it while masturbating.

So a few days before the party, I texted her. And that is what led to my bringing myself to a massive orgasm while my husband stroked himself and came all over her breasts.

I had been nervous the whole night, to be honest. Samantha and I had sort of spoken about it and come to a quiet understanding that she was going to spend the night flirting with him and I'd stay out of the way, maybe tease him a little as well. That was a little weird at first, but being the observer actually got me excited for our little after party, and when the moment finally came, it was so amazing. Watching him come all over her was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, and when I finished coming, I sat in her big chair and barely moved, enjoying the high from my orgasm and not wanting the night to end.

It was then, as I was lost in the moment, that Samantha stood up and thanked him, then turned around and walked toward me. She stopped long enough to scoop some of his cum off of her right breast and put it in her mouth, then straddled me. Obviously, the night wasn't over, and without even thinking, I started licking her huge tits. I rarely use that word, but that's exactly what they were, and I lapped up every bit of his creamy load off the right one and left one, pausing to take each of her big nipples into my mouth and suck on them. Then, I buried my face between them. She held them on either side of my face as I went licked up the last of his cum, not caring how sloppy my mouth got. When I came up for air, my mouth was covered in it, so I licked it off my lips and swallowed it.

Then, she put her hand under my chin and kissed me softly. I instantly came back to reality and started giggling, suddenly nervous. This... wasn't what I was expecting. And was never something I'd ever done. Sure, I'd gotten off to the occasional girl-on-girl video, but just like watching the real thing there was a difference between thought and reality. So much adrenaline was rushing through my body, making me a ball of nervous excitement. She smiled and responded with a similar nervous laugh. Was she unsure of it as well? We kissed again and I took a deep breath.

"It's okay," she said.

"I know," I replied. "Kiss me again."

She did, and this time, I placed my hands on her back and pulled her in closer. She breathed hard through her nose and parted my lips with her tongue. I slid one hand down to her ass and squeezed as much of it as I could. Then I broke it off and kissed my way down her throat until I had my tongue swiring around her nipple again. Samantha moaned and began grinding her hips as I sucked on her tits some more, harder this time. I continued to squeeze her ass, kneading her big cheek with my fingers, and she grabbed the back of my head, panting. We stayed that way for a good minute or two, until she sat up, took my breasts in her hand and pinched my nipples.

I squirmed. She did it again, then leaned down and started licking them, flicking at their hardness. Another shot of adrenaline surged through my body and I gripped the chair then moaned. I felt her smile around my breasts, and then she kissed me again on the lips, softly and slowly, calming us both down.

We stared at one another. I wanted every inch of this woman, to just spend the rest of the night luxuriating in her scent and her soft skin. Her eyes softened affectionately and I touched her cheek before kissing her again.

Her hand slid between my legs. I took another deep breath, my nerves returning for a moment, but her eyes were still warm, and I breathed out and returned the favor, sliding my fingers over her bush and finding her clit. She was soaking wet--then again, so was I--and we began to rub one another gently. Then we began kissing again, our tongues matching the rhythm of our fingers. It was kind of an awkward position, so I slid over and she sat next to me, squeezing into the big chair. We kept rubbing each other and kissing, our other hands finding one another's faces and breasts and I felt myself get wetter and wetter as I took it all in: her soft warm skin, the stiffness of her tongue against mine before they melted together, the scent of her spicy perfume mixed with her musky sex and my husband's cum. I felt my orgasm start to build and legs stiffen.

She took her hand away and placed it on my thigh. I broke our kiss and stared at her, pleading, but it was to no avail. Samantha simply removed my hand from her pussy and started rubbing my leg, walking me away from the edge. When I calmed down, she gave me a wicked smile and slid out of the chair, then spread my legs and lowered herself to her knees.

I gasped when her tongue grazed my clit, then laughed nervously again. I heard her laugh, too--perhaps she was unsure what to do? In the back of my mind, I knew I was and would probably go on instict of what I liked having done to me. A moment later, though, she was sliding her tongue into my hole and I spread my legs even wider.

Samantha established a rhythm of going up and teasing my clit, then twirling her tongue inside me. She was slow and soft, and it felt wonderful. I ran my hand through the curls of her hair while feeling my breast. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I let out a huge sigh of pleasure. She responded by licking me harder, twirling the tip of her tongue around my clit and inside me. Then, when she found the spot--that one right near my clit--I moaned and said, "Right there."

I felt the tip of her tongue flick at the spot and squeezed my nipple. The orgasm that had been building earlier was starting to make its way back again, this time stronger. I felt a finger slide into my pussy and make a "come hither" motion. My legs tensed and I said, "Just like that."

She kept going, licking my clit and teasing my G-spot. I held onto her head and my breast more firmly as I felt my orgasm mount. Every muscle in my body tightened and I felt myself grasp her finger as I bucked my hips over and over. I was almost there, and she kept it up, keeping the same pace with her her tongue and pulling it out of me with her finger. I screamed as I came, tensing everything at once, squeezing her head with my thighs, and then collapsing. She slid her finger out of me and sat next to me on the chair.

"Oh my God," I said.

Samantha smiled and kissed me. I smiled back and for a moment felt like I was going to cry. She smiled and kissed me again, and we held each other for a moment before I told her to sit in the chair. After all, I needed to return the favor.

I followed her pattern, grinding against her while pushing my breasts into her face. I wanted the same attention I gave her gorgeous tits and she gave it, flicking and sucking my nipples while squeezing my ass. And I lost myself for a minute or so, thinking about what she'd done with that tongue just moments prior, but then remembered what I had in store for me and sat up, spread her legs, and got on my knees.

Samantha was swollen and wet, and I could tell that she wanted this. I did, too, but I hesitated again, my nerves trying to get the better of me as I wondered if I would be as good as she was. Of course, I knew that didn't matter, but I couldn't help it. So I thought for a moment about how she had just made me come and then started by gingerly licking her clit. She took a short breath and I did it again, then gently began sliding the tip of my tongue up and down each of her lips. Samantha laid back and tilted her hips toward me some more and I continued, then slid my tongue into her hole and began moving up and down in a big circle, taking it slow.

I heard her trying to control her breath, and that meant it was working. I kept up this pace for a minute or two, teasing every part of her. I started to feel that she was getting even more aroused. Her wetness and her scent were delicious. The last of my nerves left my body and I grabbed her hips, then flattened my tongue so I could taste more of it. Samantha moaned and put her hand on the back of my head. I began making out with her, every movement of my tongue and lips a sloppy kiss that got more and more passionate. She had brought me to orgasm with her fingers earlier, but I didn't want that. I wanted to eat her pussy until she came all over me.

Samantha's breaths continued to be heavy punctuated with moans and her hips squirmed as I kept up my pace, melting her with my tongue. She grabbed the back of my head harder and I responded by burrowing my tongue inside of her and swirling it around, then swirled around her clit, searching for her most sensitive spot.

"Right there," she said when I found it. I giggled a little--yeah, I know it's silly, but I had her right where I wanted her and was really turned on by the idea of controlling her at that moment. I licked that spot with the tip of my tongue, starting slowly at first and then, as she moaned some more, faster and faster. Her back started to arch and her hips began to tense. I felt her thighs close around my head, so I went even faster, swirling my tongue around that spot, hardly able to breathe but not caring because she was right there.

Her hips bucked and she let out a loud moan that was cut short when she finally came, practically crushing my head. I kept licking as she soaked me with her orgasm, finally letting up when she pulled herself away from my mouth and said, "It's okay. That's okay."

I took a deep breath, stood up, and sat down next to her again. We were both out of breath and just stared at one another for a few moments. I kissed her tenderly, and couldn't help but giggle. She giggled too, and held me close. I responded in kind and kissed her again. She was beautiful and I didn't want to stop.

Then we were interrupted when we heard "Holy shit," from across the room.

We'd completely forgotten that my husband was there, watching us the entire time. I glanced over and saw him stroking himself. It was definitely time for him to get what he wanted, and as I watched his thick cock pumping in and out of his hand, I knew I wanted it, too.

[To Be Continued ...]