Marital Separation Backfires!

Story Info
Husband initiates separation, wife finds a man.
3.1k words
3.62
55.7k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spousepeep
spousepeep
240 Followers

My wife and I recently separated (1 week ago), so we could get some counseling and come back together stronger and more committed to each other. I initiated the separation. She was not happy about it but agreed. She told me that since I had my own place to be alone that she didn't want me just dropping in on her at our house. She wants me to respect her privacy and call before stopping by. I thought it odd, but told her I would oblige. A couple of days went by and I couldn't get it out of my head how emphatic she was about me not just dropping by. My mind began wondering and conjuring up thoughts of her fucking some guy. One of the reasons for our separation is that she withholds sex for long periods at a time and is quite a prude. She is sexual once we are doing it, but very straight laced about what we do. She will experience an orgasm most times we make love but nothing earth shattering because she won't let me explore or try new things.

Anyway, one night while lying in my travel trailer bed, where I am staying, I couldn't control this feeling that something more was up so I got dressed and started driving to our house. I knew my daughter wasn't home because she had texted me to let me know she was staying at a friend's house overnight.

As I got closer to the house I was nervous because I promised not to drop by, but moreover I was nervous about what I might discover. I turned the corner toward the house and my heart dropped as I saw a strange car in my driveway. I wondered who it could be as I turned around and parked on a side street. I walked toward the house and snuck into the backyard. There were windows from the living room and kitchen area as well as in our bedroom along the back of the house. This would allow me easy viewing of what was happening.

I made it quietly to the living room window, careful not to be seen or make any noise. The blinds were drawn (curious as we rarely closed them when I was home), but there was a small space underneath and on each side where I could see in. Sure enough there was a man (that I did not know) in our living room, sitting on the couch with a glass of wine in his hand. He was probably in his late 40's early 50's but looked to be in very good shape. He stood as my wife entered the room with her glass of wine. He was about 6' and probably weighed close to 195lbs. He was nicely dressed and had a short sleeved shirt on exposing his tan muscles.

When my wife reached him he sat his glass down, grabbed hers and put it down and pulled her in close for a dance. I could hear music on low. She didn't hesitate one bit and melted into his arms. He very gently brusheed her hair back and leaned in to kiss her. She opened her mouth and kissed him back. They're kisses started out slow but quickly increased pace until they were almost mauling each other. My heart was in my throat. I could tell that she was super turned on as her face was flush and breathing was heavy. After all, we hadn't had sex in almost a year at that point. The guys hands were all over her butt as they continued they're dancing and kissing. The song ended and they broke the kiss and took long drags on they're wine. The guy whispered in her ear and they began kissing again, this time eagerly. They're hands were all over each other. She was rubbing his butt and he was rubbing hers and kissing her neck as she rolled her head back enjoying the attention. She loved having her neck kissed. Suddenly, the guy reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. He dropped it to the floor, unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the ground and began licking and rubbing her large D cup tits. She began to moan slightly and move to help her tits meet his mouth.

I was stunned at the sight before me. Feel angry, I wanted to bust the door down and stop this madness. The problem is, that I was also feeling super turned on by this sight and strangely wanted to see how far she would go and how she would be with this guy if they fucked. Would she be a prude or a sexual animal? Judging by the way she was enjoying things so far, I believe I was in for a surprise.

Continuing his assault on my wife, the guy would alternate from kissing her tits to her neck and would plunge his tongue in her mouth where she would meet him with hers. They would kiss aggressively, tongues swirling around inside of each other's mouths and then he would return to the other parts of her body. Her face was red and had a lustful look like I have never seen on her. My wife took a moment to pull his shirt up over his head revealing his muscular, tan hairy-chested upper body. Once his shirt was off she reached for his pants, unbuckling his belt, unzipping his pants and let them fall to the floor. Her eyes got big when his already huge, but growing cock, was revealed inside his underwear. She wasted no time pulling them down, letting it spring free, then began hungrily sucking on it. Now fully erect, it must have been 10 inches long and was very thick. My cock was almost breaking out of my pants watching this scene.

The guy was thoroughly enjoying the fact that he had her in a sexually heated trance while she was sucking him off. She was slurping and gagging on it, spit dripping down the sides as the guy was moaning and using his hands to pull her head as she worked up and down his pole. Within minutes he tensed up and started to cum. My wife kept working on his cock at the same pace as he let out a loud moan and squirted several shots of hot liquid down my wife's throat. She swallowed every last drop. I was shocked at her actions since she would never do that for me. She always told me that it was gross. Bitch!

Having been sucked dry, the guys cock never shrank at all. He reached for my wife and started pulling her pants off, then her underwear, exposing her very wet, hairy pussy. It looks like she trimmed it a little to clean it up. Another Bitch move as she always let it stay wild and bushy. I guess if you're not planning on having sex, you don't need to trim up.

Now that they were completely naked, my wife grabbed the guys hand and guided him down the hall toward our bedroom. I had to move quick to the bedroom window to make sure I had a good view of things. Luckily for me, she left the blinds partly open leaving me a great view of the bed without being discovered. There was a low light on in the room as well, illuminating just enough to see each other's body's without making it too light. It also provided a good light for me to see the show. I wondered if she left the blinds like that on purpose, hoping I would peep so she could rub this in my face.

I saw them enter the room and climb onto the bed. They laid on their sides facing each other and began kissing very erotically again. The guys cock was still at full mast. He was rubbing it on her legs while rubbing her tits with his hands. She ran her fingers through his hair and fingernails down his back. The guy rolled her over on her back, lowered himself down to her pussy and began slowly licking the inside of her thighs and the outside of her pussy lips. She was soaking wet and moaning loudly at this point. This pissed me off too as she would never let me go down there. Here she was though, letting this guy do whatever he wanted to, to her. It didn't appear she could stop him anyway by the lustful look in her eyes.

While licking her, the guy would use his index finger to flick and rub her clit. I could hear her moan load and clear, as though I was in the room with them. Suddenly she tensed up and called out... I'M CUMMING, OH GOD, THAT FEELS SOOOO GOOD, OH GOD, OH OH OOOOOOHHHHH. She was experiencing a huge orgasm evidenced by her quivering and wreathing on the bed. The guy kept expertly working her pussy and clit until she settled down a bit. Once the waves of pleasure had subsided some, she grabbed the sides of his head, pulling him up on top of her while she kept her legs spread wide, giving him easy access to guide his massive cock deep inside her body. My heart was racing as there was no turning back for her now. They were going to fuck for real and fuck in my bed.

Hovering over her, the guy grabbed his pole and began rubbing it up and down on her pussy, making sure to reach her clit. This was driving her wild. Her head was moving back and forth and she was moaning loudly as her body shook. I could hear her begging him to put it in and fuck her. Bitch move again. She would never talk that way with me even after years of pleading with her to try things to spruce up our sex life. Continuing the teasing, the guy paused for a moment, placed the head of his huge dick at the entrance of my wife's hairy pussy (that were completely soaked with her juices), and started to push the thick head of his dick in. I was so mad at her for acting this way, but was so turned on by her actions and that I was going to get to watch her get fucked by this handsome man.

Slowly he pushed into her body. The head of his cock slowly disappeared as he was sliding the rest in, inch by inch. She was moaning in pleasure, gasping for air and wincing with pain due to his size. He was relentless in his task to get all the way in. I watched him over several minutes work hard, having to pause occasionally, until the last inch slowly sank deep inside of the walls of my wife's fully stretched pussy. Once he was there, he stopped, leaving all 10 linger inside her pussy giving her time to adjust. The base of his cock was pressed tightly against her clit, while the remainder was deep inside. I could tell by the way is balls were moving while the rest of him was completely still that he was pulsating inside her by clinching his cock causing her to shudder with a massive orgasm. He didn't have to move because she started bucking, thrashing, wreathing and shaking wildly underneath him, all the while crying out OOOOHHHH GGOODD, YOUR COCK IS SOOOO HUGE, IT FEELS SOO GOOODD, OH FUCK, YEEESSS OOOOHHHH, YESSSSS, UUUMMM, OOHHH, UUUMMPPHH!

The guy let her go on like this for several minutes without moving, but then suddenly began pulling his cock all the way out to the tip and plunging it back as deep as he could go, over and over and over again, plowing at her pussy with his big cock. He put his hands under her hips and lifted her up with each thrust. He was fucking her brains out and she was almost incoherent and she screamed out that she was still Cumming, but harder than she had ever before. With her legs raised up high and spread wide, the guy lifted up to his knees, kept fucking her hard then he reached up and pinched and squeezed her tits. After several minutes of this, he reached one hand down rubbed his thumb on her soaking wet pussy, getting it nice and wet, then inserted it in her anal passage. He was moving it in a out at the same pace that he was fucking her with his cock.

My wife was now completely out of control, moaning...OH GOD, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME. I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK, MY HUSBAND COULD NEVER MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAY, OH, OH ,OHHHHH FUUUCK.

The guy said to her "you love my cock, not your husband's little dick huh?" She yelled out YES, YES, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN MISSING, OHHH, UUUMMMM, OH GOD, FUCK, UUUMMMPH. OH, OH, OH GOD, I'M SQUIRTING.

There was the bitch bucking wildly, while the guy was pounding away at her pussy with his cock and butthole with his thumb, talking shit about me. She suddenly exploded into an escalated orgasm and I could see with her juices flowing all over the guys cock and our bed. The guy let out an I,M CUMMING BABY, OOOHHH. My wife responded between breaths with OH YEAH, FILL ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUMM, UUUMMM I LOVE IT, IT'S SO HOT MIXED WITH MY JUICES, OH GOD I LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, DON'T EVER STOP, UUMMMPPPPHH. He was pounding her so hard and she was meeting his thrusts by violently raising her hips, that the slapping sounds of their bodies was super loud.

This went on for a very long time until they both collapsed on the bed. They were both breathing so hard that I thought they might pass out. I looked at my wife's pussy and noticed that it was super red and swollen around the lips and her vagina was stretched wide open. You could almost see inside of her. Underneath them was a massive pool of warm fluids. She had such an erotically induced look of satisfaction look on her face. I was so entranced with what was happening, that I didn't even notice that I had shot a huge load of cum in my pants. What a mess. Regardless, I sat still and watched.

Their breathing settled down and they moved close together in a wet embrace. They were whispering and giving each other little kisses. This went on for several minutes and then I noticed the guys cock beginning to grow again. My wife noticed it too and assisted its rise by stroking him gently as they kissed. With his cock at full attention again, the guy rose up to his knees, looked down at my wife and told her how beautiful and sexy she looked. I had to agree. Her long brunette hair, large breasts, beautiful green eyes, and shapely legs made her glow, especially having been freshly fucked like mad.

With that he pulled her up positioned her doggy style and inserted his cock for another round. She began bucking immediately as he senses were on high alert. The guy pounded away at her for awhile until she had another orgasm...OH GOD, PUMP ME, OH YEEESS, OH ,OH UMMM. And with one last OH FUCK, she collapsed on the bed again breathing erratically. She settled some, then the guy laid on his back, pulled her on top of him facing out, as she positioned herself over his still fully hard cock. She wasted no time in plunging herself down on his pole, gasping as she hit bottom. Her grunts were now animalistic and loud. She was fucking the shit out of his massive tool, bottoming out with every thrust. I could see the inside of her thighs quivering because of sexual fatigue. Her pussy was being fully stretched and her cum was coating his dick with white juices. She tossed her head back and experienced another massive orgasm wash over her body yelling OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM CUMMING AGAIN. OH FUCK, UMMMPHH, UMMM, OH, OH, OOOHHHH, AAAHHHHH.

She had not cum that much in the last year, let alone in one night. I was truly amazed. Seemingly completely exhausted, she once again collapsed on the bed. Her body was soaked with sweat and their combined juices from the events of the evening. They guy did not relent. He rolled over and climbed on top of her put his hands underneath her hips again, then crammed his cock deep inside with one thrust.

He had not cum during her last two, so he was apparently going to get his. He was fucking and pounding her like an animal. Grunting and cussing, kissing her lips, tits and neck, inserting his thumb in her asshole, plunging it in and out, meet pace with his cock. I didn't think she could take anymore but she was moaning OH GOD, OOOOHHHH FUCK, TAKE ME, FUCK ME HARD, POUND MY PUSSY, GIVE ME YOUR CUM. I thought she said I LOVE YOU, but it could have been an I LOVE IT. The guy was still pounding away at her pussy while she was thrashing, writhing, squirming about tossing her head back and forth crying out, YES, YEEESSSS, FUUUCKKK ME, GIVE IT TO ME, POUND MY PUSSY.

Then I heard the words I will never forget come out of her mouth...OH YES UUMMPPH, OH GOD, OH, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, KEEP FUCKING ME, I AM YOURS TO FUCK, I BELONG TO YOU, YOU OWN ME, OOOHHH UUUMMPPH. The guy announced that he was going to cum and she yelled out YES CUM DEEP INSIDE OF ME, FILL ME, FUCK ME, AAHHHH, YES! He emptied his load inside of her as she was Cumming. Their mixed sexual juices flowed down his pole, out of her pussy down between her butt crack and onto the bed to join the large pool of bodily fluids that had already excreted form their bodies during the night fucking session. Both completely spent they passed out. I could her deep breathing, and with that they were asleep. Having shot another large load in my pants, I got up in a daze and went home to clean up and ponder life from here out. Not sure what it will bring, but I am pretty sure my idea of separation had backfired and I had lost her for sure. Peace out.

spousepeep
spousepeep
240 Followers