Marium Aasan Telecom Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Marium Joins the Company and Acts Like a Real Bitch
3.6k words
4.16
17.9k
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 10/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART II -- THE ONBOARDING

A few days after my interview with the VP and my so lucky encounter with the HR Manager and his assistant, I bade goodbye to my parents, and hopefully to Abbotabad, and headed out in a total state of euphoria for Islamabad. Although I had spent nearly a half year in that city, while on the job hunt, my departure now appeared to have more of a definite finality to it. The fact that neither parent looked happy with my new situation was obvious, but I figured I was in control of my life for the first time ever.

I walked in to my room, in the still decrepit boarding house, fully expecting to make enough money soon to buy my own pad. Right over my bed, I was surprised to see a beautifully ornate banner saying, "Congratulations, Maryum, you did it." Even more surprising, Naila was standing to one side, completely naked. Without a word we went into a clinch, with our tongues deeply penetrating each others' mouths. My clothes were soon discarded and we writhed on the bed, celebrating the impending start of my true freedom. Naila tongued me as I had never been done before and I introduced her to the basics of fisting. It was a very good night and I slept well dreaming of my first day at the Pakistan Telephone & Wireless Company.

II

Full of energy I walked into the Sales office, now an employee and no longer an unpaid intern. The bearded receptionist, who I had learnt was a key member of the workers' union, asked me to go to the conference room. I was soon joined by a few other persons, all new hires by the look of it. The long-haired Pathan beauty was there, with a big smile. However, none of the engineer, who was related to the VP, the stunning babe, who the VP had wanted as his assistant, or the confident girl from Karachi, was present. With these three real babes, who I had figured to be my true opposition, absent, I suddenly felt a load lifting. Okay, the Pathan girl was a real looker, but I was the runner-up in the looks department among the two new hires.

The VP, consultants and other staff members joined the new hires. We got an expected message of welcome to the company, and so on. Our positions were announced and I was assigned to help out the consultants. The Pathan babe had joined as an Assistant Manager, rather than a Support Executive, and would work with the Sales Coordination manager. No one was announced as the Executive Assistant for the VP. I mused over this, wondering if my opportunity to climb had come sooner than I had imagined.

As the meeting closed, the VP asked the Pathan babe, Tehseen, and me to come to his office. We were introduced to two other female members of the team. Saba was dressed very conservatively, with a hijab covering her hair and only showing her face. She worked with the logistics team and was known to be a very private person. No threat, I summed her up. Abida, who was the Executive Assistant for the regional Sales Manager, had threat written all over her. A few years older than myself, she was fair skinned, nicely proportioned though a bit on the short side, and confident in her manner of speech both in English and Urdu. She was the first female hired by the group about 8 months earlier and would now be sharing the spotlight with others of her sex. The way she checked me out indicated that she was also sizing up the competition.

The VP asked if we could help him find an appropriate Executive Assistant, as the babe in the black dress had turned the PT&WC offer down, while the Karachi girl had been given a position in that city. Tehseen and I stated our willingness, but he calmly turned our help down saying that we were already assigned to the correct positions. I was wondering if he meant missionary, woman on top or doggy style as far as my position was concerned. I asked about the engineer, deliberately putting her down as perfect for the personal assistant's role. He laughed it off, telling me that she had secured a much better paying position in the technical department and that with her intellect she would be a real asset to the company. Though Saadia was not even in the same office, but was located in the Technical building some miles away and would have nothing to do with the Sales team, I hated her as she had been placed on the pedestal as the best example of qualified females in the country. I was clearly second best to her.

I went to see my new boss, Naseem, the sales consultant for the project. Given the help he had been in securing the position for me, I surmised that some form of further pay back would soon be required. What I did not expect was to find him at his desk, with his dick already out and erect. I had blown him a few days earlier after my first interview, but today he was intent on taking things further, right at his desk. Lucky for me, the phone rang and his presence was requested by the boss. With a look of real loss and disappointment, he re-deposited his cock in his pants and painfully stepped towards me. As he moved to the door, his hands grabbed on to both my left breast and left ass cheek. With a small bite on my ear, and a squeeze of my privates, he was out the door.

III

Around 8 p.m., a couple of days later, I received a call asking if I wanted to join him for dinner. Naseem had been assigned some work in the office and did not appear to be unduly paying any attention to me for a few days since I joined. However, I was sure that his intentions were not all that honourable and that some sort of sexual activity would entail before the night was out.

We arrived at a local restaurant which had lights that were rather low and booths that offered privacy. The place was a popular hangout and quite a few patrons were already there. Snuggling up in the booth, Naseem put his arm around and I let him bring me in close. As we perused the menu, his fingers found the waistband of my shalwar and were soon up against the naked skin of my privates. Slowly and deliberately he worked his fingers until they found my moistening pussy. As we placed our orders, he kept tickling the folds of my labia and delved inwards every so often. While I protested meekly at his intrusion, he brought my free hand to his crotch, where I found an already erect penis that he had released from his trousers. I ran my hand up and down over his cock as his fingers dipped in and out of my love canal. The food and my orgasm arrived simultaneously and it took great resolve not to scream out loud as the waiter deposited our plates on the table. Naughtily, I grabbed hold of Naseem's fly with my free hand, shoved his cock back inside, without completing the job, and zipped him up saying, "oh I am so starved and the steak is lovely." His look indicated that I had better put out soon or he would certainly rape me on the way back.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked, and I wondered if he meant the finger fuck or the food. "I am doing better than you are," I responded, referring both to the curtailed hand job and to the rather unsavoury looking burger on his plate. "Did you come?" I ventured. "No, but I am going to real soon, all over your face and between your legs," was his honest to goodness answer.

When dessert appeared, I looked at my watch and in a panicked tone announced, "oh my God, the boarding house curfew starts in 15 minutes, we have to get going now." Naseem paid up with disappointment written all over his face. There was not enough time for a blow job, much less a proper fuck, and we did not have a place we could both go to. As he reluctantly dropped me off, he turned and said, "Maryum, I want to put teeth marks on your ass and soon." Seeing an opportunity on an empty street, I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and ran out to my room. I wondered how he would solve the problem of his throbbing, unreleased, manhood, and this thought made me laugh out loud. Now that I had been hired, I was going to be a harder to get bitch than he, or anyone else, had envisioned.

IV

Things went smoothly at the office and I concentrated upon my work, intent to ensure I was recognized for my abilities as well as my other attributes. Try as I did, neither the other consultant, nor the VP, seemed to notice me much. Naseem took every opportunity to feel me up and I even let him steal the odd kiss. He was keen to partake and the ball was definitely in my court. Whether his balls would be up against my privates soon was debatable.

The VP's office seemed to be getting messier by the day as his work piled up and without an assistant he was unable to manage filing or referencing. Yet he bravely tried to keep things moving, often jokingly referring to his notebook PC as his secretary. Yeah, I mused, which port would you be sticking your dick into if you needed some relief in the office cauldron?!

I was surprised to note that Tehseen and the VP were spending a fair time in the office together and then going out to lunch by themselves on a regular frequency. I figured the she had finally managed to secure the position right next to the big man. But what seemed odd was that she was already at a higher grade level than an assistant. I could imagine her providing all sorts of feminine joys to him and was seething at the thought. In fact, I was sure one evening, that Tehseen was in his office and they were kissing or more.

Not wanting to lose out without a fight, I walked up to Mr. Jameel after he returned from lunch one day and told him about the load on him and how I would be happy to help as his assistant. He was taken by surprise and asked, "Why are you telling me this, when we already assigned you your position just a while ago?"

"Well sir, I am sure I will be better at the job than Tehseen," I blurted.

"So that's what is on your mind," he responded, "Tehseen's friend proposed to her, and she wanted my opinion as a concerned elder, and my help with her folks, and so we went to lunch a few times to discuss the matter. I got to meet the guy and approved, and because of my help their respective parents are okay."

I felt like I had been slapped in my face and went beet red. My chance of ingratiating myself with him went up in smoke. It was much later that I found out the whole truth. The VP was not fucking her as I imagined in my conspiring mind. In fact, Tehseen was pregnant with her boyfriend's child and he had played the facilitator in getting the families together, rather than letting things get ugly.

Within a few days, Tehseen showed up both with wedding invitations and her resignation from the company. I had since found out that she was not seeing her boyfriend exclusively, but had sexual relations with a number of other persons within our office. And in fact, I had seen her in a clinch with someone in the boss's office the other day, just that it was the Regional Manager who had known her during her previous assignment. Married or not, I knew she could turn heads and even someone as upright as the VP may fall prey to her charms, once the concerns on pregnancy were out of the way with her wedding. With her exit, however, the competition should have certainly reduced, and my feelings of vulnerability lowered in that office environment. Yet I continued to sense that my value to the company and the VP was not highly regarded.

Confirmation of my value decline came just a few days later when Amber walked into the office and the lives of the VP and everyone else. She was petite, in her early 20's, but with the face, dress sense and sex appeal of a model. She had been introduced to the VP by her elder sister, the same babe in the black dress who had turned down the offer made to her. Amber was prettier than the sister and I now felt myself on the borderline of being considered dumpy but passable, rather than pretty. And would you believe that just after a 10 minute interview she was appointed the executive assistant for the VP. Mr. Jameel had often said that the VP's assistant would need to be the one with the best looks and personality, as she would be the image of the Sales group. Amber fitted the bill to a tee and caused a lot of interest among the team, though the guys were wary of trying anything with the boss's girl. I figured I was now somewhere between the dogs and horses of the team.

Within a few days Amber had cleared up the mess in Mr. Jameel's office and managed his files, appointments and other office needs with an efficiency that made me very envious. Shortly afterwards, he put her in charge of the office seating arrangements and to nobody's surprise, I got moved to a desk away from the main area and towards the side of the office next to the restrooms. Amber had her desk right in front of the VP's office and was now deputed to arrange seating and issue office materials as she saw fit. This slip of a girl was ordering around the entire office as if she were the VP herself. But, the real trouble was that Amber now was sitting in the seat of power and I was nowhere on the radar.

V

Saturday afternoon for a change, I did not have to go to Abbotabad as my dad had an event at his restaurant. Naseem called me and told me to meet him outside for lunch. He drove us to a place near the southern end of town, known as the Adventurer's Inn. I had not heard of it before but put it down to my lack of knowledge of the city.

We went in and were told to go to private dining room 16. I let Naseem led me to a room where a table was laid out. What I did not realize was the each room was in effect a suite with a dining area and a bedroom. Naseem had arranged with the staff to indicate a dining experience was to be had. Naseem grabbed me by the hand, pulled me towards an adjoining door, which I found to my horror was the bedroom. My cock teasing activities had finally become too much for him and today he was taking matters into his own hands.

As I struggled to get away, he lifted me off the ground and shoved me roughly onto the bed. I screamed for him to stop, but he told me that I could yell all I wanted as no one was in any of the adjoining rooms. He pinned me on the bed and pulling a rope out of the drawer tied my hands to the bed posts. Naseem took a knife out and cut off my kameez from top all the way down, exposing my bra. I was in shock as he slid my shalwar off. Like a man possessed he cut the bra and panties from my body leaving me totally naked and at his mercy. As I was still resisting and bucking, he got more rope and tied my legs down to the other side. Now spread apart and naked, with no hope of reprieve, I waited for him to rape me. I was getting the payment for the cock teasing I had engaged in. I begged him to release me and that I would comply with any thing he wanted. He smiled knowingly and slowly disrobed.

Naseem got on top, inserted the tip of his cock into my cunt lips and pushed hard. I had not been fucked vaginally since my tryst with Naveed many years back and this invasion was rough as my pussy was quite tight. Naseem was surprised at how tough the going was, since he had expected me to be someone who was the lay of the land. Slowly his organ penetrated me and he began to push in and out with increasing ardour. He pumped on and very soon I felt a flood of come inside myself. "Damn, I am going to get pregnant," I worried. Naseem did not seem to care and kept pumping until his cock was totally spent.

He got off and lit a cigarette while sitting next to me. "Now that wasn't so difficult, was it?" he asked. "Please let me go," I pleaded. Instead he said something about getting the account settled in full and went out. I yelled and cried out for a while but, since no one seemed to notice, I settled down to await his next course of action having given up hope of loosening the bonds that were attaching me to the bed.

After maybe an hour he returned with a bagful of food. He offered some to me if I would behave and not be a bitch. I was in no mood to comply. He sat down and took his time finishing off the Chinese meal he brought. Disrobing again, he began to suck my tits and finger my pussy. His dick was at attention once more and he did not waste any time entering me for his second shot at the honey. On this occasion he was softer and slower in his approach and I felt his strokes stimulating my insides. I began to respond to the fucking and both of us soon released our pent up loads.

VI

I figured we were now done and, given my compliance the second time around, my ordeal would end. How wrong I was. Some time later, there was a knock on the door. Naseem let three guys into the room. I had not seen any of them before, but they seemed to be his friends from the company's land line division. I was still tied down and naked on the bed and my humiliation was to get a lot worse.

"Maryum, I am going to leave you with these fine gentlemen. I will be around 9 p.m. to get you home before the curfew," Naseem said, as he left the room. I begged the guys to let me go and stop the torture. Instead they laughed the protests off. A look at the clock showed it was only 5:30 p.m.

During the next 3 hours or so, I was introduced to many different perversions by my tormentors. The first guy simply climbed on top and added his jism to Naseem's load in my pussy. Then they loosened the ropes, turned me over and, for the first time ever, one by one they began to ravage my ass. As time passed, I was fucked in the cunt, ass and mouth repeatedly, trying as hard as I could to close my mind to the humiliation I was undergoing. Thankfully Naseem appeared at around 9 p.m. just as one of them had his dick up my rear. Ordered to stop, he pushed in hard a couple of times till he came.

I had been fucked every which way. Naseem assisted me into the shower, dripping cum from every orifice, and ensured I was washed up. He then tossed me a new shalwar kameez that he had just bought from the market, given that my original clothes were either torn or messed up. Silently he drove me back. At the residence he tersely told me that my old clothes were with him and would be sent to my parents should I ever feel inclined to talk about the day's events. He also inferred that one of the guys had taped the episode on his mobile and this would be put out on the internet if I did not cooperate. I regretted leading him on during the past few weeks, and had certainly received a comeuppance that I had deserved.

VII

That night I tried to cry myself to sleep. I could not go to my boss; he was the rapist. I could not go to the Police; they would likely fuck me too as part of taking my statement rather than chasing any of the guys. I could not go to my parents; they would take me back to Abbotabad. I decided I had to be strong and go back to work as if nothing had happened.

But I also decided that what had been done to me was wrong and that Naseem had taken so much more from me than he had ever deserved. I wondered if there would be a way to bring him down. How to do that did not come to me then, but over the course of time, I would find the solution to these troubles. That I would get him back for the gang rape, I swore to myself.