Marjorie Ch. 04: Anal

Story Info
Mark introduces Marje & Jim to anal sex.
5.4k words
4.68
26.4k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was pounding, I had to constantly wipe sweat off my forehead, I hadn't managed to eat anything yet, I was on my third coffee and it was only 8am. Yes I had the mother of all hangovers, a few beers while watching the football had turned into a monster session and it was all my doing.

After the awesome spanking, mouth fuck and cum swallow session with Marje in a car park I was on a mega high when I arrived at the pub. My team lost the football but I was still the life and soul of the party, I had dragged everyone to a club. I had insisted on buying shots for everyone and then kept ordering more, dancing like a lunatic with total strangers until way past 2am.

At least it was Friday, that thought made me grin but it hurt my head and it turned into a grimace. I was feeling very sorry for myself. I decided to check the messages on the 'dating' website to try and cheer myself up, there was one from Marje at 6:34am.

"Hi Mark, That was very naughty of you last night, but I did enjoy it, I felt so nasty walking towards my friends after letting you use me like a cheap slut. My bum was very sore sitting on the plastic chairs for two hours and I had to get a cup of tea very quickly to wash the spunk and pussy taste away! What time will you be here tonight? Love Marje."

Oh my God, I had forgotten all about arranging to meet up with Marje tonight, the way I felt at the moment I would barf as soon as I got near a wet pussy. I decided to wait until later before replying, I could always make up some excuse and cry off.

By lunch time I was feeling much more human, the greasy well done bacon and tomato bap at 11am had worked wonders and the six coffee's had pepped me up no end, although I was definitely a bit jittery from all the caffeine. It was time to reply to Marje.

"Hi Marje, I'll be over about 6ish depending on traffic. I do hope you've been a good girl and not touched yourself? Also tell Jim I'm going to need his help tonight, Mark."

The response was very quick, did she sit next to the computer the whole time?

"Hi Mark, yes I've been a very good girl, I haven't touched my pussy. I slept like a baby last night after the car fun but I've been wet all day today, please hurry round tonight. I told Jim you need his help, we are both intrigued and he has a big grin on his face, I hope you two boys aren't planning anything too naughty...or maybe I am!! Love Marje."

Ha ha that made me laugh, Jim wasn't planning anything naughty but I certainly was, I would purposefully be late too, I liked to keep her on edge and I wanted to buy another few presents for the fun.

It was after 8 when I arrived with my usual brown paper bag of goodies, I was just about to press the bell when the door opened.

"Hi Mark."

"Hi Marje." I strode in, put my hand behind her head and leaned down for a very passionate tongue kissing, she reciprocated with equal passion. I kept it up for at least three minutes then stepped to the side while she shut the door, I was surprised she didn't check the street to see if anyone noticed.

I grabbed her by the hand and walked straight to the master bedroom, as I passed the front room I called out, "Come to the bedroom Jim." I instructed Marje to get undressed as soon as we entered the bedroom, Jim came in and I handed him the brown bag. As usual Jim hung Marje's clothes up when I passed them to him.

"Spread your legs and put your hands behind your head," I demanded. Marje obeyed without the slightest hesitation, her huge tits looked even better than normal with her arms up high behind her head.

I stepped forward, grabbed her ass with one hand, kissed her passionately and started rubbing her smooth bald pussy forcefully with the other hand. She was already wet and getting wetter by the minute, I carried on as she started squirming and moaning into my mouth.

"Don't cum Marje," I said as I carried on playing with her pussy, her eyes went wide and she started whimpering. After a few minutes I stepped back and left her pussy alone, she was disappointed that the contact had been removed but also quite relieved because she was close to the edge.

I reached forward, pinching her right nipple, I twisted it hard before letting go and slapped her whole right tit hard. After her boobs had stopped swinging about I did the same with her left tit. I pinched both nipples at the same time and pulled them away from her body as far as I could, she gasped, I held them tightly.

"Get me the nipple clamps Jim," he went to the 'special' drawer they had reserved just for my sex play presents and passed them to me. I let go of her nipples which were now rock hard like bullets, she sighed with relief, I took the clamps and applied them quickly.

"OK everyone into the bathroom and Jim, bring the brown paper bag." They both looked at me puzzled but obeyed without a word, it's a good job they have a large bathroom.

"Jim, fill the sink with warm water and just a drop of soap, make sure it isn't too hot, just warm." He got busy with that job while I opened the packaging on the presents I'd brought, an anal douche, some lube and a slimline beginners silicon butt plug. It was time to introduce Marje to the wonderful world of anal sex, I was really looking forward to banging her large wobbly ass.

"Kneel down Marje, then put your head and hands flat on the floor, that's it push your bum high in the air, good girl." I went over to Jim, showed him how to fill the douche with warm water and how to screw the thin nozzle on. Then we lubed up the plastic nozzle and turned round to look at Marje.

What a lovely submissive position with her bottom pushed up high in the air. I showed Jim how to slowly push it in Marje's ass and then squeeze the liquid slowly to fill her anus up, Marje made a lovely "Uuuuuuhhh" sound as the warm water rushed inside.

I slowly withdrew the nozzle, gave Marje a light slap on the ass and said, "OK Marje, try to keep still and whatever you do don't push that back out otherwise there will be a mess on the floor."

I gave the douche to Jim and told him to fill it up again, he quickly filled it and re-applied the lube. He went to pass it back to me but I shook my head and pointed at Marje's ass with a grin on my face. He got the message and carefully squirted the second load of warm water into Marje's anal canal.

"Oh blimey I feel full now," said Marje, I grinned even more thinking she was going to feel even fuller in a second. I lubed up the butt plug and offered it up to Marje's tight sphincter.

"OK Marje I'm going to push a butt plug in now, try to stay still and keep your anus nice and relaxed, don't tense up." I pushed just the tip of the black silicon plug inside and then withdrew it again, I repeated this pushing slightly further on each stroke until the plug was poised just before the large part.

"OK Marje, take a deep breath in and let it out again," as she exhaled I pushed the plug all the way in.

"Ouph," she sighed as it nestled in her anus, the sphincter closing tight around the end, sealing the liquid inside.

"Good girl," I said as I helped her to her feet, I gave her a quick passionate tongue kiss and then led her over to the toilet bowl.

"Oh my gosh I feel so full now I've stood up," she said as she waddled along like a duck. I lifted the toilet seat, got her to sit directly on the porcelain and spread her legs, much less mess this way I find.

I turned towards Jim, "So Jim did Marje tell you about the car park at the WI meeting last night?" He shook his head, I turned back towards Marje who had gone bright red, "Oh, I think she should tell you what a nasty public slut she is, go on Marje," I prompted.

"Err Mark picked me up at 6:45 in his -"

"No Marje Jim isn't bothered about those trivial details, tell him about the nasty stuff," I laughed.

"Err Mark parked in the far corner of the car park and kissed me, which was wonderful. Then he told me to lift my skirt, I was petrified but I showed him my big pale green knickers. He told me I was a naughty girl and to take them off straight away, I took them off and gave them to him."

I looked over, Jim was grinning madly and touching his obviously hard cock through his trousers, "No touching Jim," he looked at me with wide eyes but stopped touching, I was hoping he could hold off from blasting into his pants for once.

"I pulled up my skirt and showed him my beautifully smooth pussy. He told me he had to punish me with twenty spanks, when I complained he made it forty spanks, he put the seat down and made me lie on my front. I counted each spank and said thank you sir after every one, my bottom was very very sore afterwards."

I reached down in between Marje's legs at this point and started gently stroking her pussy, "Keep your anus tight Marje, don't get too excited!"

"When I turned back over in the car, Mark pulled the seat back up and kissed me at the same time as frigging me, I was dripping wet, I had enjoyed the hard spanking. Then suddenly he told me to suck it, I leaned over and took his whole cock in my mouth, he started thrusting up into me."

"His cock was banging up into my throat but I loved it, he started doing it harder and harder, it was difficult to keep my mouth on his shaft, but I managed," she said with pride.

My fingers were now rubbing very fast on her dripping wet pussy, she let out a gasp. I realised she was a bit too close to orgasm so I pulled the nipple clamp chain hard, her eyes flew open and she grunted, all thoughts of an orgasm forgotten.

"Carry on Marje."

"Mark lifted his cock off my mouth and said I had a choice, either let him spunk in my mouth and swallow or let him shoot it all over my face, but I still had to go to the WI meeting either way. I was so turned on I was squirming in my seat, I went back down on his cock and he started thrusting again."

"He told me to use more tongue and then told me a lot of my WI friends had arrived and he was looking at them while mouth fucking me." She was breathing hard while telling the story now, I grinned.

"Suddenly his cock erupted in my mouth, spunk was flying out of the end but he didn't stop he just kept ramming it in my mouth, I thought I might drown and then I remembered to swallow. I licked it all clean and kept my mouth clamped shut as I lifted off to make sure I didn't get my face messy."

I spanked her pussy three times at this point and then pulled the nipple chain again, her face went from ecstasy to grimacing with pain in a flash, I was loving this.

"I was looking at all my friends chatting in front of the WI hall, I couldn't believe what had just happened, then Mark started frigging my pussy hard. My pussy was making very wet sloshy noises, I couldn't take my eyes of Audrey and her friends, he pushed his juicy fingers into my mouth and I licked them clean."

"He started rubbing my clit and I thought I was going to orgasm when suddenly he stopped." She was breathing really hard now, her tits heaving with excitement. "Mark told me there was not enough time and then opened the door."

"My skirt was still around my waist as the door swung open and I was still high from nearly climaxing. I quickly pushed my skirt down, grabbed my handbag and slowly walked towards my friends. I was so scared of climaxing in front of them, but I managed not to."

"When I was inside I had to get a quick cup of tea to wash down the spunk and pussy taste. I couldn't sit still all night, squirming on my seat with a very sore ass, Beth asked me if I was alright, I had to make up something."

"So Jim, what do you think of your nasty public slut wife, sucking cock and swallowing spunk with her friends less than fifty foot away," Jim didn't say anything I think he was too stunned but he had a massive grin on his face.

"Now Jim, come over here, stand in front of Marje and look at me, keep your eyes on me" I demanded.

"OK Marje, very carefully undo Jim's trousers and let them fall to the floor, now pull his boxers down, keep looking at me Jim, well done, now Jim I want you to look at me and growl like a dog or even louder like a lion."

Jim did the quietest growl I've ever heard, "Come on Jim you can do better than that, yes and again even louder, that's it well done. Now every time I say growl I want you to do it as loud as that."

"OK Marje again very carefully pull Jim's foreskin back, growl Jim, OK Marje now put it all in your mouth, growl Jim, OK Marje fuck his cock slowly with your mouth, growl Jim." So far so good this seemed to be working and stopping Jim from blowing his wad too soon.

"OK Marje now speed up, growl Jim, that's a good girl really fast, growl Jim, OK Jim don't think about what is happening just keep growling, come on growl, growl, growl." I had started feeling sorry for Marje and Jim, the premature ejaculation was a major problem for them both, this is what I had come up with and it seemed to be working.

"OK Marje, swirl your tongue on his bell-end as you fuck it, keep growling Jim," then it happened Jim looked down and saw Marje fucking his cock with her mouth, he went stiff and gave a grunting kind of sigh, he had a totally blissed out look on his face.

"Swallow it all Marje, look at your greedy slut of a wife Jim, isn't she fantastic," I gushed, she was amazing. She looked at me with pride in her eyes, as she pulled off Jim's soft cock and licked her lips, what a turn on.

"OK Marje, time to let that water out of your ass," I quickly rubbed her pussy, slapped it a few times, then gripped the plug, pulled it down gently until her anus was straining to keep it in, then gave it a very quick hard tug. The smelly dirty water came gushing out, I quickly flushed the loo, Marje had a relieved look on her face, she grabbed the can of air freshener and sprayed.

"Wipe yourself clean Marje, then we need to do it one more time." I sat on the edge of the bath and watched as Jim filled her anus up again, slowly inserted the plug, sat her down on the toilet and then carefully removed it again. I grinned, excellent, that meant Jim could get her ass ready for me from now on.

"OK clean your ass again Marje and insert the plug Jim."

"Lets get back in the bedroom now, bring a towel Marje and don't forget all the new presents Jim, especially the lube." I grabbed Marje's hand, quickly kissed her and walked her into the bedroom while fondling her large ass cheeks.

I kissed Marje at the end of the bed while waiting for Jim, he brought all of the goodies back into the bedroom, I took the lube and told him to put the rest into the special sex drawer. I was fondling Marje's ass while talking to Jim and occasionally turning the plug to get her used to it.

"OK Marje get onto the bed, on your back with your head at this end, that's a good girl, now grab hold of your ankles and spread your legs nice and wide." She obeyed quickly without any hesitation, what a lovely sight. Marje's huge boobs were within easy reach with the nipple clamps still in place, her beautiful smooth pussy wide open and the butt plug just visible.

I grabbed hold of her under the armpits and pulled her towards me until her head was hanging off the bed, "OK Marje, open your mouth, good girl, now swirl your tongue over my bell-end as I fuck your mouth, get me really hard."

Oh my gosh what a wonderful feeling on my cock and a mental one too, total domination, fucking her mouth while it hung over the edge of the bed. I reached down and slapped her tits as I started thrusting harder, she grunted with the pain, I was rock hard now.

"Pass me the flogger Jim," I held out my hand and took it, "thanks." I swirled the flogger round gently teasing her ass cheeks with it before moving it to her pussy, she squirmed while I continued fucking her mouth.

I suddenly swished it much harder on her ass cheek, she moaned loudly, I did the same on the other cheek, I kept alternating, enjoying the noises she was making and the extra sensations they created on my cock.

Without any notice I brought the flogger down hard on her pussy, she screamed on my cock, I had been waiting for this and immediately thrust forward extra hard popping my bell-end into her throat. Her throat spasmed and she started gagging on my cock, what a massive turn on, "Good girl, gagging on my cock, won't be long, oh fuck that feels fantastic."

I pulled my cock out of her throat after about 10 seconds, I'm sure it felt much longer to her, I stopped thrusting and left just the bell-end in her mouth while she recovered. She was breathing very heavily through her nose, I was very impressed she had not let go of her ankles during that gag move, what a deliciously obedient slut.

I teased her with the flogger again as I started thrusting once more, then some more hard swishes on her ass cheeks, she knew what was going to happen next but not when. I brought the flogger down on her pussy even harder this time, when she screamed I pushed my cock back into her throat, she started gagging again.

"Oh fuck yeah, Marje, that feels absolutely brilliant," I slapped her tits again, watching them crash about with her hard nipples being pinched by the clamps and chain. I held it for 15 seconds this time, the sensations on my cock were awesome. I pulled out again and let her recover.

I repeated this at least another ten times, she was managing to control the gagging a bit by the end and I had held it for 30 seconds. I slowly teased her with the flogger again, I stopped thrusting as she relaxed still swirling her tongue over my bell-end, what a good girl.

I gave the flogger back to Jim, leaned over Marje and started stroking her pussy, slowly running my hand the full length of her slit and back again. She was constantly moaning on my cock now, I finger fucked her hard and fast for a couple of minutes before stopping and slapping her clit hard. She gasped, I rubbed her clit a few times and then leaned down to start using my tongue.

I pushed my cock further into her mouth again banging it up against her throat as I started tonguing her slit, tasting her lovely wet pussy. I lapped the full length of her pussy a few times before flicking my hard tongue on her clit, she was moaning very loudly now, I increased the pressure of my cock on her throat, suddenly it popped in.

I tongued her hard while keeping my cock inside her throat, she gagged a little bit but mostly managed to keep control, it definitely stopped her from orgasming though. I pulled out of her throat again and started thrusting hard, I could hear and feel drool escaping from her mouth around my shaft and dripping down my ball sack.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the amazing sensations in my cock, I reminded myself not to cum yet because we hadn't even started the anal yet. I stopped thrusting and went down on her hard, tonguing, sucking, nibbling, she started moaning and I could feel her starting to quiver.

I pressed hard with my cock again, she immediately relaxed her throat and I popped inside, she stopped quivering, I think I had stopped an orgasm once again. This time while gently flicking my tongue over her hard clit I started thrusting in and out of her throat, what an amazingly obedient sub slut Marje had turned into.

After a few minutes I had to stop before I shot my load, the sensations were brilliant but the total mental control aspect was blowing me away, I was getting too excited. I pulled my cock all the way out of her mouth, I stood up, reached for the towel and gently wiped the drool off her face. I helped her stand up, looked directly into her eyes and cupped her cheeks.

"Marje, that was incredible, you are a very, very good girl," I kissed her very passionately for several minutes, letting my ardour cool a bit, if I went straight for the anal now I would cum in no time.

"OK Marje, get up on all fours with your butt hanging off the bed, that's it," I stroked her ass cheeks before grabbing hold of my cock and rubbing it up and down her wet slimy pussy. Without any warning I pushed the full length into her dripping hotness, she moaned loudly, I spanked her ass a few times.

12