Mark & Carol

Story Info
Couple helps ease young wife's loneliness.
2.1k words
4
88.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lonely1
Lonely1
2 Followers

Before I get to the good part, I should give you some background. I am a 31 year old woman who was married at 19 to the first man she ever slept with. Our sex life could have been the textbook description of routine. Fancy, for my husband, was limited to the one time use of a vibrator during our lovemaking.

About a year and a half ago, my husband and I split up. He and I just were not the same people anymore. I now live on my own in a different city.

One night, while over at my friends', Mark and Carol's, house playing cards, Mark had stepped out onto the back porch for some fresh air. I followed him out, as it was also getting stuffy to me in the house. As we were sitting on the lawn chairs on the porch, Mark reached over and held my hand. "Lonely?" he asked.

I whispered, "Yes, a little." And gave out a small sigh.

Mark leaned over, whispered in my ear, "Don't be", and leaned in and kissed me.

As I started to kiss back, my mind was racing. "What about his wife, Carol? What if she comes out and sees him kissing me?" I stopped thinking as Mark's tongue slowly entered my mouth, seeking mine.

In previous visits to their house (it was a weekly get-together of friends to play cards, have a drink, etc.), there had always been the running joke that both Mark and Carol were "up for anything", as long as the other partner was OK with it.

Later that night, after all of the other guests had gone, I found myself sitting on the couch with Mark sitting beside me. Carol was across the room, working on a dress for her daughter, who was to be a bridesmaid in a wedding the following weekend. I asked Mark to rub my back as I had had the week from hell at work. As Mark rubbed my neck, his children said good night one by one. At last it was just Mark and I and Carol left in the living room. I decided to play coy and asked Mark if my sweater was in the way. He said it might be more comfortable if I removed it. As I slowly pulled my sweater over my head, I could hear Mark's sharp intake of breath as my breasts came into his view. My neck rub was forgotten as his hands slid down my chest to cup each breast in his hands. He flicked the nipples back and forth, causing me to sigh and lean back into him.

Mark leaned over to take my breast in his mouth and I knew it was all over for me. His tongue was soft and warm as it excited my nipple, making it harden and stand to a point. Mark said "You have beautiful breasts". I have always thought that my breasts were small, but it turns out, that's what Mark likes! He laid me back on the couch and continued to lick my breasts, sucking at one while flicking the nipple of the other.

Mark's hands slowly continued down my body, pushing the hem of my skirt up. He slowly rubbed my pussy through my panties, making delightful contact with my clit on every stroke. I was becoming wetter by the second. He slowly pulled my panties off, stopping to gently help each foot out of the confining garment. Mark then spread my legs and lowered his mouth to my waiting pussy. Long, slow strokes of his tongue were driving me through the roof! My mind was still very aware that Carol was just across the room, though she hadn't made a sound. As Mark continued to lick and delight my clit, he pushed one finger deep into my hot, wet, pussy and worked it in and out as he deftly made me cum by his tongue alone. I was trying very hard not to make too much noise, in the off chance that Carol was too wrapped up in her sewing to notice.

After I came, Mark stood up and said that he needed some air and proceeded to go out onto the back patio. I straightened everything out and pulled my skirt down over my now naked ass, with cum still sticking to my inner thighs. When Mark came back inside, he walked over to me, gave me a very big hug and whispered into my ear, "You've made me hard as a rock".

We sat down and started listening to some music. Carol decided that it was getting late and she was going to bed. We both said goodnight and Mark told her he would be up shortly.

After Carol left, Mark slowly and gently laid me back down onto the couch. He pulled off my skirt, which was now the only piece of clothing I had left. He started to tongue by breasts while pinching and pulling the nipples. He reached down to part my thighs with the hand that was not busy with my breasts. As he parted my thighs, he pressed very gently on my clit with his finger. That put me through the roof and I started to moan.

Mark sat back and removed his shirt. He has a lot more chest hair than my ex-husband, so this was definitely a turn-on!. He laid back down, so now it was flesh on flesh. The touch of his chest hair on my breasts sent shockwaves directly to my pussy and I could feel myself getting wet again.

After several minutes of deep kisses and wonderful hugging, Mark got up and removed his shorts and bikini briefs. He positioned me on the couch so I was comfortable and then leaned over and put a knee between my legs. I immediately opened my legs and he lowered himself onto me, guiding his hot, throbbing cock deep into my aching pussy. I let out a great moan, as it felt so wonderful, yet almost taboo. I had been married for so long (11 years) that this new, fascinating feeling was better than anything I had ever experienced.

Mark plunged, again and again, into my waiting cunt. I raked my fingers down his back and grasped his thrusting buttocks as he pounded into me. As I scraped my fingernails along his lower spine, I felt him spasm, give out a great groan and I felt his jizz spurt deep inside of me. He leaned onto one elbow, looked down into my eyes and said, "You have beautiful eyes". I smiled and reached up to kiss him.

Mark said, "You know you never have to be lonely here."

Later I found out that Carol was listening the whole time. She told me later she had to really watch what she was doing because she was afraid that she would cut herself with the seam ripper at times. I also found out that after she went to bed, she snuck back down the stairs and stood, watching as her husband made love to me on the couch. She told me it was the greatest incentive her husband ever had for when he went back to his own bed! It was another weekly poker and beer night at Mark and Carol's house. I had been going over to their house every Friday night since I left my husband of 11 years. I have now been divorced for 6 months, after a year long separation. I was married to the first (and only) man I had ever slept with and we had grown into different people over time.

So going to Mark and Carol's to visit, play cards and have a few drinks was a good relaxation for me. Over the course of our friendship, it has become known that Mark and Carol are "up for anything" as long as the other is aware of it and doesn't mind. After several long talks between Carol, Mark and I, we have come to know each other's likes, dislikes, sexual preferences, etc.

One Friday night, after all of the other guests had gone and all of the children were in bed, we found ourselves alone on the couch. Mark was in the middle and Carol and I were on either side of him. Mark started to slowly caress each of us, sometimes the leg, just above the knee, sometimes the breast. We were all still fully clothed, though Carol was wearing a skimpy sun dress and I had on light slacks and a light top.

Mark leaned over and gave me a long, deep kiss, caressing my cheek lightly as his tongue delved deep into my mouth, eagerly searching mine. He continued to caress Carol's breasts as he kissed me, and in time, switched to caressing my breasts as he kissed his wife.

As time went on, Mark's hand made its way to the juncture of my thighs. He slowly traced light circles above my clit through my slacks. I could feel myself getting wet. Mark's other hand had made it past the flimsy barrier of Carol's panties and was in the process of bringing her to climax as he brought me to the edge myself. I reached over to grasp Carol's breast and pinch her nipple as Mark fingered her.

As Carol sighed and moaned at the exquisite torture Mark was putting her through, he leaned over and started to kiss me. I felt his insistent tongue enter my mouth and seek out mine. We kissed hard and hot, while his wife climaxed.

Carol sat up and said, "That would have been easier upstairs in bed." We couldn't get up the stairs fast enough. When we entered the bedroom, Carol lit a couple of candles as I stepped into the bathroom to remove my clothes. When I came out, Mark and Carol were already naked and entwined in a deep kiss. When they saw me, we all fell onto the bed, Mark in the middle and Carol and I draped over each side.

Mark caressed each of us, arms, breasts, legs, lips, all very gently and lightly. We each reached over and started pinching his nipples. As we each grasped a nipple, he gasped at the sudden rush of sexual energy that coursed through his body. As Carol kissed Mark, I reached up and fondled her breasts, pinching the nipples to get them hardened and sensitive. She reached over and did the same for me, as I lay there thinking how I had never dreamed I would ever be in this position.

Carol swung her leg over Mark and guided his now hot, throbbing cock into her waiting box. As she rode up and down on Mark's tool, I reached around to the spot where Mark's and Carol's bodies joined and I curled my hand around Mark's cock, stroking in opposite time to Carol's thrusts. As Carol rode her husband, she reached over to fondle my now aching, tender breasts. The intense energy that now coursed through my veins was making me very hot! I leaned over to kiss Mark as he was being ridden by his wife and the intensity of that kiss was enough to make me wet all over again.

Carol swung her leg back over, off of Mark. Mark got up on his hands and knees and moved over so that he was lined up to enter my hot pussy. He guided himself in to my hot hole and began to thrust in earnest. I began to moan and Carol reached over to play with my nipples as Mark thrust in and out, again and again.

As I shifted my hips to get Mark deeper into me, Carol reached down and pressed her index finger against my asshole. It made my cunt quiver with excitement. I had never done anything like this, ever! As Mark continued to thrust away at my completely filled pussy, Carol worked her finger in and out of my asshole in time with Mark's pushes. This was just too much for my poor system, having not had any sex for over one and a half years, and all of the previous sex was very boring. I immediately had the most earth shattering climax I have ever had and I felt Mark cum at the same time, filling my cunt with hot, steaming jizz.

Mark eased himself off of me and we laid down, like spoons, and proceeded to fall asleep, in a blissful post-sex glow. Just before we fell asleep, I said "Well, that was a first for me." Mark said, "It was for Carol too, she's always wanted to."

I plan on keeping these special friends for a long time. I think we all feel the same way.

Lonely1
Lonely1
2 Followers