Mark & Chris: Pretty Panty Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably. If you can keep your hands to yourself this time." She punched him as hard as she could, something he found rather hilarious.

****

In Marks opinion ( and Chris as well, but neither really knew that, only suspected it ), everything they had ever believed about MTV Dance Parties had been true. They where standing in the mass of gyrating ( even though both of them preferred the term throbbing ) teenage bodies, and even some older ones. Their own little theory said that they fell into three categories. A.) Older guys preying on younger girls, and therefore scum, b.) Old people trying to feel younger, and therefore idiots, and c.) Older people who liked the music younger ones did, and therefore confused, and therefore idiots as well. Mark frowned, as his hips moved with Cassies.

Her back was towards him, and her ass grinding into his hard dick. It had been that way for at least 15 minutes, and he was convinced that this was not healthy. His eyes wandered across the crowd, and meet with Chris. The message his best friend sent was rather clear, even though they spoke no words. Mark looked away, before Chris raised his fees for going with his best friend on this outing rose. Reba was having a good time, which worried Mark. Maybe his little sister would be corrupted.

He turned his attention back to Cassie, who was clapping and cheering as the DJ ended the last song, and told everybody to "get jiggy with it," popping in Will Smith, and pushing Marks limits over the edge. He hated Will Smith, the only "Rapper" who got that label.

"Lets go baby, I can't wait anymore, I need you NOW ." He whispered into her ear, but she could tell the urgency from the way he pushed his groin into her ass.

"Well...I guess!" She turned around and smiled, their lips meeting for a long passionate kiss. Holding hands like newly weds, they walked out into the parking lot, Mark checking that he had not been robbed, which would have been cause for mass murder.

"I don't think anybody would want your old wallet."

"Hey, me and that thing have been through allot."

She walked around to her side of the car, and he stepped up as if to open her door.

"Do I at least get a kiss for offering to open your door?"

Her arms came up, and their lips meet again to express their passion. Mark took the chance to run his hands down her back ( which was exposed due to the tie-off T-shirt she was wearing), and over her skirt ( which he would have never allowed Reba to wear, it was WAY to short ), and to her naked legs ( which he rather liked, in his biased opinion ). Coming back up under her skirt, he hooked his fingers into her panties just as their kiss broke.

"And just what are you doing, young man."

"Whatever I want."

Stepping forward, he pinned her body against the Camaro, and pressed his lips on hers again. His tongue invaded her mouth, and pressed against hers, with the force he had learned she liked.

His hands took firm hold of her panties, and ripped them away, then pulled her legs up around his waist. She moaned into his mouth, as he got out his hard cock, pushed her up once, and then sunk her down onto it, impaling her with one hard drive.

Breaking away, she was breathing hard, trying to push him away and speak at the same time, but her lack of oxygen did not allow her to follow through on all three. Not that it mattered, he was stronger anyway.

Holding her in place, his lips locked down on her again, and he began to bounce her on his hips, moving faster and faster. With each thrust she was impaled harder and further on his hard cock, her breath coming fast and hard, trying to not pass out from the strength of his assault, and the lack of air from his kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and she tore herself away from his lips, gasping for air.

Biting her breasts through her shirt, he smashed into her again, again, again, each one harder then the one before, her ass pressed against the car, her hips against his body.

"OHHHHHH God! What are you doing to me!"

Mark did not listen, just kept fucking her, driving in stronger and stronger, his breath coming heavy and labored as the familiar feeling took hold of his balls. The tightness moved up, slowly, slowly, inching forward, until he would explode out his dick.

"OHHHHH BABY!" Cassie screamed out loud, as she was pushed over the edge by what he was doing to her. Her orgasm rocked her, and then again as he exploded in her. Pulse after pulse of his cum shot into her being, each one driving her high again, until his sweaty, tired body rested up against her, spent.

"That's was a new one."

"It's all your fault." He grinned as he placed her in the car, then walked around and dropped into his seat, starting and rolling out of the lot.

"I don't even think so."

"Yeah it was, the way you dance."

"You are SO full of shit." Her hand reached down, and caressed his as he shifted through the gears, flying towards the interstate, speeding before he even hit the black concrete. Never taking his eyes of the windshield and mirrors, he shifted across three lanes of traffic, and accelerated again, the engine roaring out loud to match the Gun's N Roses song blasting out of the speakers.

"I don't see how you can have rap, heavy metal, and a soft rock all in one CD changer. Isn't there a law against that."

"It's not my fault you have bad taste. So what is my suprise."

She reached back, placing her bag in her lap and smiling.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" He shot her a evil grin as he pulled up infront of the apartment.

"New personal record?"

"Almost, not yet." He got out, holding her door by the time she had her seat belt undone. Walking into the apartment, she pushed him towards the kitchen.

"Get something to drink or something, I'll call you when I'm ready."

"Excuse me, but I think I..."

"Please, just humor me after raping me in the parking lot." Her eyes batted at him, and he relented, putting his hands up and walking into the kitchen as Cassie walked down the hall, closing the door to his bedroom. He could see the light come on under the door as he gulped down the remainder of their orange juice. Chris would be pissed at that, some part of his brain told him, but he would worry about that latter.

"You can come in now." He walked down the hallway, and listened at the door, before opening it, and walking into his own bedroom. He took three steps, then stopped and stared.

Cassie had stripped down, and was wearing nothing put a pair of sheer panties, with a matching bra. Her body was splayed across the recliner that took up the far corner of his room, her legs spread, and her finger sliding in and out of her lips, making subtle sucking noises as she smiled at him. The second he regained positive motor control of his body, he exploded forward, covering the distance in under a second. But she was ready for it, spinning out of the seat, and putting it between him and her.

"Down boy."

"You have no idea what I'm gonna do to you."

"I have a pretty good idea," she whispered as they circled the chair like cats over lunch," but this is my show. Sit on the bed, and relax, enjoy baby." Mark stopped, and looked at her, not sure what to think about that offer. Shrugging his shoulders he took his place, and looked at her expectantly.

Cassie dimmed the lights, and turned on the stereo with the remote, letting soft music fill the room. Slowly she kneeled over Mark, and began to dance for him, her hips and ass swaying before him, his hands reaching out to touch her, just to be gently pushed away.

"No touching...this is a eye-feast only." Moving back up, she slowly spun across the room, and stripped down naked. Mark almost came of the bed, but she waved him away, and the next pair of panties and bra came on. Again she came closer, this time grinding herself into his leg as she danced over him. Just before the lust in him took over, she backed off again, and the next pair clad her body.

Mark noticed the trend. Each time, there seemed to be slightly less material. In the dim light, every time she approached him from the shadowy recess of the corner, it was as if part of the panties and bra had simply disappeared. Each time he would catch his breath as she backed off, then lose it again when she ground her tits, pussy, and ass into his body, almost teasing his cock to explosion. And each time she would back off just before he attacked her.

Finally, she returned to him in nothing but a lacy thong bikini bottom. Mark reached up again, and this time she let him cup her breasts, his fingers rolling her nipples as she danced over him. Slowly she turned on him, so that he had to sit up to keep up the touch on her breasts. Her back rubbed against his chest, and she reached back, pulling up his shirt.

Their skin touched, and he almost felt as if she was burning him, as he pulled and flicked her nipples, soft moans escaping her lips as she dry-humped him through his jeans.

Her hips pushed up, her ass-cheeks dragging up and down his stomach as she opened his belt and pants, pulling them down, and then biting into the bottom of his boxers. Pulling them down, her body bent down over his, until they where naked together. His hands traced down her body, and he pulled the thong of her, twisting and caressing her in his arms like a little kitten.

Pushing her down gently, his body lay atop hers, their lips finally meeting, and their tongues expressing the heat they felt for each other. His hands traced down her back, wandering to her ass, and grabbing it. Her legs wrapped around his hips, and began to pull him into her.

Mark pushed his head into the sheets next to her, and pushed his knees up, groaning as she filled her in the same moment, his entire momentum pushing him deep into her. Kneeling between her legs, he was able to fuck her deep and hard, each thrust bringing out a loud moan from his baby, his hands still cupping her ass. Pushing herself up, her legs took a hold of him, and she sat up on his lap, riding him.

Her new control let her control the rhythm, and she bounced herself up and down on his lap, fucking herself on his hard rod. His lips locked on hers again, his fingers gently squeezing her ass.

One finger moved forward, slowly, probingly entering her ass. She moaned out loud, as it began to move in and out in the same rhythm as his cock pounding into her. Then another, and another, until finally three fingers where in her, teasing and spreading her ass open slowly and gently.

Cassie could not take it anymore, and threw her head back, screaming out loud as she orgasmed.

Mark held her tight, slowing down, breathing hard as he kissed his lady, gently laying her down on the bed, and cradling her as he lay beside her. His fingers withdrew slowly, still massaging her ass.

"That was interesting."

"Ain't I always?"

"Of course sweety."

Mark kissed her, as he slipped behind her, kissing her back and neck. Gently rolling her onto her stomach, he slipped into her from behind, slowly pumping her with gentle strokes.

Pushing her legs apart with his, his finger slowly pushed into her again, spreading her open as he fucked into her.

"What are you doing?"

"Relax and enjoy."

Slowly he pulled out, and pushed into her ass, with one smooth full push. Filling her all the way with one motion, she moaned out loud.

Laying his full weight onto her, he wrapped his arms around her, biting into her neck. With each thrust she moaned out louder, as he stuffed her from behind. Her legs spread out, as she tried to push herself up, his weight controlling her.

"Ohhh god, baby, ohhhhh!" Her hips began to pump up and down, in the rhythm that he was fucking her with.

Mark squeezed her tits, his dick pumping in and out of her, her moans rising with this speed. Using his weight to press into her, lubricated with her cum, he fucked her harder and harder, each thrust pushing him higher, until he felt like he would be ripped apart by his own dick.

Cassie cried out loud, as Mark rammed into her, fiercely taking control sure of her body.

Mark rocked back, and drove in, his weight pressing down into her, pushing all the way in and exploding in her. Wave after wave of cum shot into her ass, his body still fucking her.

Cassie screamed out again, and came with Mark, as their bodies drove each other higher and higher. His hands squeezed her tits hard, and she groaned out, her clit spasming as it spent itself. Kissing her softly, Mark held her tight, caressing her softly. His dick grew soft and slipped out of her, as they cradled each other.

"That was a new experience."

"Ain't I always."

"Can we do that again."

"Anything for you baby."

12