Mark and Dinah: Skiing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rathgon
Rathgon
20 Followers

Jan nodded and they went back into the den, Dinah moving to the chair and Jan next to Mark, who suddenly sprouted a smile as big as his hard-on tenting his shorts.

"Jan and I had a little fun this evening before you got back," Dinah said, spreading her knees apart so Mark could her hand as she softly stroked her pussy. Jan reached over and wrapped her fingers around Mark's cock. "I think Jan wants to play with you now," Dinah continued, "I'll just watch for a bit."

Jan looked up at Mark, smiling seductively as she slid her hand up under his shorts until she had his cock firmly in hand. With her other hand she pulled the hem of the leg up reveling the rigid member. She looked down at it as she lightly stroked it up and down. She looked over to Dinah, "It's nice." Dinah smiled back, still touching herself. Jan leaned down, maintaining eye contact with Dinah, and licked around the head, swirling and lapping around it.

"Take it in your mouth," Dinah said, her hand moving faster. Jan broke eye contact, turning her face down and enveloping the shaft in her warm mouth. Marks head dropped back and he let out a sigh, "I love watching you have your cock sucked," Dinah said to him. Jan continued her sucking and licking, stroking the exposed part with her hand. "Tickle his balls." Dinah ordered and Jan complied.

"I don't want him to cum too soon," Jan lifted her head to say.

"Don't worry, he takes a long time to cum," Dinah answered. "Just one rule, he gets to cum where he wants to."

Mark pulled Jan up to a sitting position and slid off the couch so he was between her widely separated legs. He glanced over at Dinah who had slowed her hand, "Thanks babe." Turning back he buried his tongue in Jan's wet snatch, licking deeply then spreading it up over her clit. He continued licking her pussy, sucking the lips, sliding his fingers into her and bending them up to stroke her G-spot.

Jan was having difficulty keeping still under his mouths attentions. "He's good, isn't he?" Dinah said, Jan merely nodded, unable to speak. With a sudden flurry of tongue flicks Mark sent Jan over the edge, causing her to draw her knees up, grunting loudly as she rode the orgasm, finally pushing Mark's eager face away.

"Oh, gawd," she said, breathing hard. "Oh, geeezzzzz,"

Mark stood and stepped across to Dinah, bending to kiss her, his face and lips wet with Jan's juices. He stood and placed his hand on the back of Dinah's head, drawing her forward. She opened her mouth and took his cock in her mouth, giving Jan a profile view.

"That's so hot," Jan said, "I've never watched before."

Dinah sucked Marks cock until he drew it out of her mouth. He stepped back to Jan and pulled her forward where she took his cock back in her mouth. He held her head as he began fucking her mouth a little more forcibly. Dinah's hand had reaccelerated on her own pussy as she watched. Mark turned his head to look at her with a questioning look. "She wants you to fuck her," Dinah stated, a grin spreading across her face.

Mark pulled back and pulled Jan to her feet where he bent down and kissed her then he turned her around and pressed her back onto the couch, on her knees facing the back this time. He rubbed his cockhead over her wet slit then looked at Dinah as he slid into Jan's wet cunt. Dinah smiled up at him. He held Jan's hips as he began pumping her, slowly, then faster, then slow again. Jan looked at Dinah through narrowed eyes, "Gawd, this is so good," she said, closing her eyes as a wave of pleasure overtook her.

Mark reached one hand under her stomach and began fingering her clit. His other hand grabbed her hair, drawing her head back as he began to roughly slam his cock into her. "I'm cumming again," Jan yelled, "I can't believe it." Mark savagely fucked her until she slumped limply forward onto the back of the couch.

"I think you tired her out that time, " Dinah said rising from the chair. She knelt over the ottoman, offering her delightful slit up to him. He knelt behind her and slid in, her fingering had her wet and ready. Again he started slow then increased the tempo, holding her hips as he did. She felt his hands still on his hips when fingers touched her clit. Jan had moved over was sitting on her knees beside her, her hand disappearing under Dinah.

Dinah turned her head and Jan kissed her. The attentions of the two set Dinah off, she just lay across the ottoman as Mark continued slamming his cock into her, her body spasaming through it. Mark was starting to slow. He extracted his now throbbing cock from Dinah, wet and shiny with Dinah's cum and pulled Jan towards him. "Suck, easy" he said. Jan opened her mouth and began to gently suck, sliding her tongue along the bottom of his shaft. Mark knelt, breathing deeply and letting the near orgasm sensations subside.

"Oh, yeah," he said, "Oh yeah." Dinah turned her head to watch then reached her hand back to stroke his tight balls. "Oh yeah," he said again, now pushing Jan back. Dinah wrapped her hand over the shaft and began to stroke it over Jan's up turned face. With a grunt a stream of cum shot from his cock, the thick fluid landing in Jan's hair and across her forehead. Another grunt and a shot hit her cheek. Jan opened her mouth and Dinah stroked the remaining cum into it. After the last glob Jan closed her mouth and swallowed, making a face.

"I don't care for it too much either, but he likes it," Dinah said, indicating the now prone man where he lay collapsed and panting on the floor.

"It's kinda exciting, nasty and all, but it doesn't taste too good," Jan agreed, "I just have to swallow fast."

"Janet loves it," Dinah said.

"You play like this with Janet?" Jan asked, interested.

Rathgon
Rathgon
20 Followers
12