Mark and Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

Poor Emma's body was just a sweat soaked mess now. She had held onto her last orgasm for so long, her own body took its revenge. When she allowed it to release, it simply tore through her body taking no prisoners on the way out, like electricity trying to find an earth to escape, her orgasm simply exited every pore in her body.

Mark rolled on the bed taking her with him so she was now lying on top. Emma's arms and legs just followed gravity and slumped either side of his body, her torso limp, her head resting on his chest. Every now and then she would moan or twitch as her body tried desperately to find some form of normalcy within her.

Within a few minutes her breathing changed to something he recognized. She was exhausted and her body demanded sleep. Mark took this opportunity to move his hand behind her and gently pull out the vibrator. Smiling mischievously, he thought to himself, "I wonder what she would have been like if I had turned it on?"

Perhaps another day ... He dropped the vibrator on the floor, too afraid to move much in case he woke her. Sleep took him soon after. When he awoke her head was on the pillow next to his, a smile so radiant that he simply couldn't take his eyes off of her. Her hand wrapped around his penis and it was Emma playing with his penis that really woke him.

Mark looked at her and let his gaze follow the line of her body. Emma was resting her head on the pillow, but she was on her knees; in fact her ass was in the air.

"You know what I want my love, come get it," she said.

Mark's penis was so hard now it actually ached. He moved between her legs taking in the beauty of Emma's stunning ass, her hole open slightly from the vibrator. As he scooped up the lube and added some to her hole and more around his penis, she moaned softly. He had tried so hard to resist but he couldn't. Mark pushed two fingers inside and worked them around the inside of her hole.

Emma moaned again and tried to move her body back onto his fingers. He wanted to add another finger just to be sure, but he felt she would start to get frustrated soon. She had waited long enough now. Slowly he withdrew from her and moved into position, the head of his penis feeling the heat from her ass. They touched. She jumped then moved back into position, her head burrowed into the pillow.

He watched in fascination bordering on slow motion as her hole grew around his penis, the lube doing its work to perfection. By now the whole head was half way in. Emma was being very quiet. Instinctively Mark moved a hand to the small of her back, massaging it. The head was now inside and her hole now surrounded it. He stopped to allow Emma to get used to this.

What she said next damn near broke his heart. He didn't think he was supposed to hear it as her head was still buried in the pillow. It was one of her unguarded moments.

"Why wasn't he as gentle as you are?" she queried.

No wonder she had refused him her ass for so long. Her ex had taken her ass and wasn't gentle in taking it either. Mark pushed another inch into her, again allowing her to get used to him being there. Emma had figured out what he was doing now and every time Mark pushed in another inch, she would push her ass back before he could pause.

Pretty soon he was fully into her. She was tight and truth be known, Mark could have stayed like that for a lifetime, his hand still gently massaging the small of her back. It was his balls that felt her. She had moved her hand to her clit and was gently stroking it. He was taking his time, slowly moving in and out of her, gently building up a rhythm in her. Both of his hands moved to her hips. Mark chose to stick to the rhythm that he had going.

Emma was now frantically rubbing her clit as he was pushing himself into her. She had moved her face away from the pillow urgently sucking in air. Her moans of pleasure were coming from deep within her. In the world of fiction Mark could proudly say he was thrusting into Emma for hours. Not a chance; this whole scene was just too erotic for him, seeing and hearing Emma pleasure herself, him being buried deep inside his wife's ass was simply too much for him. With one final thrust he forced himself as deeply into her as he could and filled her with everything he had.

Mark was grateful that she came at the same time. He had tried to make her come as well, but his brain simply short-circuited. All reason, all the caring he had for her needs left him at that moment. He felt shame. Mark hoped against hope that the next time, if indeed there ever would be a next time, he would make things even better for her. Emma slid forward now and rested on her pillow, his penis slipping out of her as she did. The last picture he had of that moment was her ass moving away, her hole still open and come oozing out of it.

She let out a sigh and looked up at him, then held out her arm and he went in for the cuddle. He was still a little sad, he wanted to make this so good for her and yet he felt he had not. She leaned over and they kissed a gentle kiss that took both their breaths away.

"Thank you, you rocked my world," she sighed.

Mark's heart skipped a beat then, perhaps he had got it right after all. He snuggled her and they just held each other. He knew she wouldn't stay awake much longer and sure enough, her breathing changed and sleep took her from him, for a while at least. As Mark lay there, he made a promise to himself; this woman next to him is the best of me and at the end of the day he could only do one thing to keep her truly happy and that was to love her with all his heart. He would like to say be gentle with her as well, but he had the bite marks to prove that sometimes she simply didn't want gentle.

Now when Mark asks her (which is normally one Friday per month), that one question, "Your greatest wish and we have the weekend to fulfill it?" she normally leaps for joy and makes a dash for the bedside cabinet. She will always pull out a small envelope and hand it to him. It's then left to Mark to make sure he reads what his next task is so he can rock her world. No pressure huh?

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers
12