Mark and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I spanked and thrust, spanked and thrust and I was getting so close now.... I spanked and thrust and my body started to explode inside her!!! She screamed out "Yes baby...Fill me up!! I don't care...fill me with your cum!!!" I did just that. I couldn't believe how much I shot into her!

I held my dick in her as long as I could, then, totally exhausted, I backed away and dropped in a chair. I hadn't put that much effort into fucking anyone in a long damn time!!

Lori was still lying on my desk, hadn't moved hardly since I pulled out of her. We didn't speak or move for several minutes. Then Lori raised up and said, "I guess we need to clean this up before it damages the finish on this desk." She got up and went to the kitchen and came back with a couple of towels that we used for drying the little bit of moisture from the dishes as they come out of the washer. She tossed one in my lap and then wiped the desk clean.

I hadn't moved. I was exhausted. And I was scared to death! I had just raped one of my best friends, one of my employees, my ex-wife's best friend, the almost 'Aunt' to my children. What the hell was I thinking? How was I going to keep her from turning me in? How would I ever make this up to her if she didn't turn me in? So many questions, and I had no freaking answers!!

Lori can over and said "Heh heh Wore your big dumb ass out huh?" Then she wiped me clean. I just looked at her. How could she do that?

She took the towels back to the kitchen and came back and picked up her panties and put them on again. My pants were still around my ankles. I leaned forward and got hold of her hips, laid my head against her belly and started crying like a baby. "Lori honey, I am so sorry. I don't know why I did that. I am so sorry honey. You know I have always loved you and I would never in my right mind hurt you!! I don't know what to say Lori. What happened to me? I must have been insane to hurt you honey!!"


"Mark .... Mark ... Listen to me Mark, pull yourself together. Get your clothes on! We can't stay here all night! The cops will be around to do their night checks soon. We should be gone by then. Come on Mark, get it together." I finally got up and pulled my pants up and buckled the belt and looked around. All that action, and nothing was out of place.

We started toward the back door, Lori was leading the way and I was turning out the lights as we went.

We got to the back door and checked the peep hole to see if anyone was outside the door. Nope. We opened the door and walked out, closed and locked the door and I stood there looking at it for a minute.

Lori finally got me by the arm and said, "Will you come on? You act like you'll never see this place again!"

"Honey, that's exactly what was going thru my mind when you caught my arm. I am so sorry Lori! Please believe me. I won't argue the point if you turn me in. I did really bad and terrible. Just tell me you will forgive me, Lori. We have been friends for so long.....!"

We arrived at our cars and Lori looked up at me, with her beautiful face, covered with a big smile and said "Your place or mine Sailor?" I almost fainted!! I reached out to her and hugged her and started crying again. "My place honey, Please" I said.

We got into our cars and I lead the way to my house and she parked across the street. By the time I got out of the car, she was standing beside me. She put her hand on my arm and we walked to my door and went inside.

Inside, she looked around and said "Very nice ... for a bachelor. Now do you have some instant coffee or something to drink?"

"Upper cabinet.. on the far end" I said. She got the coffee out, put some in 2 cups and ran some water into the cups and put them in the microwave. She delivered the hot brew to the table and sat down and we stirred it a little.

Finally she looked up at me and said "Now let me tell you something Mark Thomas! You were a total asshole tonight ..... (I nodded my head and said 'I know') at first! Don't you ever do that to me again, unless I ask you to!! You got that straight? I won't turn you in, because I enjoyed it as much or more than you did!! But I don't hold with rape Mark! No one else could do that to me and get away with it!!"

My head was almost on the table and I was feeling so low and so ashamed of myself.

"Now that being said, drink your coffee. I need some more of that hard cock. But don't think for a minute that this will become a habit. It's just for tonight. Mark, We've always loved each other. Let's not spoil it, OK?"

She stood up with her coffee in her hand, took a sip, set the coffee down, bent over and pulled her panties off again. She smiled at me and said "Want me to leave the skirt on ... or not..?"

"Not baby..... if this is to be the last time... I want you totally naked for me!!!"

She proceeded to undress, slowly, one piece, a sip of coffee, another piece, another sip of coffee, until she was completely naked. Then she sat back down and said "Now you!"

I stood up and slowly took off all my clothes and dropped them on the floor. When I was naked, I sat back down in the chair and looked at Lori and said "Lori, honey, are you sure about this? I mean, I have done enough damage tonight to our relationship. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Mark, haven't you been listening to me? Of course I want this! I've wanted you like this many times. I've fantasized about it many times. Angie used to brag about how well you kept her fucked. How much she enjoyed having that big dick inside her! I wanted to try it then but we were close friends and both married. So I just called these (Holding up three fingers) Mark! They did ok, but it wasn't the real thing. So now we are both single and I intend to get a bit of the real thing. Just this once Mark. Please fuck me like you used to fuck Angie! I want to feel 'well fucked' like she said she always felt." Then she got up and knelt down in front of me and took my dick in her hand and pumped it a few times and then put it in her mouth! She sucked it in, all the way to the back of her mouth. Then she played with it with her tongue before letting it come back out a bit. She did that a few times then she stood up and said "I think that is hard enough to make it's way inside me, don't you?" Without waiting for an answer, she spread her legs and moved over me and sat down right on my dick. It did indeed, slip inside her without a problem.

She worked her ass up and down, sideways, slid it forward and backward. Any way it would move, she moved it. I was in fucking hog heaven!! Her pussy was so tight and warm and still wet inside. She had all of my dick inside her and she had her arms around my neck, she kissed me and sucked my tongue like it was another dick. God she was good and horny! I put my arms around her and held her while we kissed, which was a very long kiss. She broke the kiss and looked in my eyes while she slowly worked her pussy on my cock and said, "Now boss man, since I have charge of all the waitresses, is there one of those fine little asses that you'd like to fuck?" She had a real shit-eating grin on her face and I knew she was doing this just to make me hornier.

I thought for a minute, going over the list of girls in my head, and said, "Yeah, as a matter of fact, there is. The new girl .... Name of Tina I think. Now she has a fine little ass that I'd just love to sink my cock into."

"Yeah, I'll bet you would!! She is only 19 Mark, and I really think she is a virgin, from the way she talks. I think she has been too protected at home. She is so nieve! But I'll see what I can do."

I swatted her on the ass a couple of times and said to her "Girl, be careful. We don't want anyone getting mad with us. We have too many powerful people eating there, and we could be out of business if they decided to pull the rug from under us!"

She was continuing to tease me by slowly and smoothly sliding her hot ass all over my lap with my cock inside her . I only wished it was a bout a foot longer so she could move more without taking it out!! "Well, what about you Lori, have you met anyone that you'd like to just fuck and then forget? I know you don't want a relationship right now. So how about it? Whose hard cock turns you on?"

"Alright smart ass, let me tell you something that will knock your socks off. Deanna is at fault here! You know the guy she brought in about 2 months ago? I saw him just after he started, in the back, trying to reposition his cock because he was getting hard. There were a half dozen little hotties out on the floor working that night. Anyway, I think he is like 19 or 20, but he has a damn good sized cock!! Now I'd let him fuck this pussy as long as he could keep that thing hard!! But that is no surprise to you, is it? But I have another one and this one is going to knock your socks clean off your feet!! ...... Please don't be mad with me for this Mark. It's just a fantasy, OK? I want to eat a pussy. Angie and I used to do each other if we had a bad date or something when we were in college, but we haven't done any of that since. I liked to eat some pussy now and then. Mark .... Promise me you won't get mad at me and fire me honey!"

"I promise Lori, who is it you want to eat?" As I was sucking on her very nice C cup titties.

Lori said "Mark, this is a fantasy honey, ok? (I nodded, since I had a mouth full of tit.) Mark, I want to taste Deanna!"

I almost broke my neck jerking up to look in her eyes to see if she was serious. As soon as I was up and looking at her face, she kissed me again with that tongue.

I said, "Are you serious Lori? Do you think she is that hot? Maybe I'd better try to look at her differently for a change! Would you really?" Smiling at her.

"That's not funny Mark" and she raised up and slammed herself down on my dick hard. "That's not a joke. I think she is beautiful and sexy and hot and I'd bet she has a great tasting pussy. Angie always did! But I told you this was a fantasy, not for real!! I would never touch one of our children! But they sure are good for Fantasies!! Oh god I'm getting ready to cum Mark, oh baby .. (She squeezed me tight and started working her pussy in short strokes on me) Oh Mark baby I love your cock honey." Then she bounced up and down in long hard strokes and started groaning and I could feel the juices flowing down over my cock and balls. That was enough..... I started cumming too and started slamming up into her and grunting like a pig, as I shot a load of hot cum into her.

She sat still for a minute with her head on my shoulder, then she looked up at me and said "Are you finished for the night? You've cum twice now!"

"Hell no baby, I am not anywhere near finished!! I still have fingers and a tongue!! And you can still produce juices! So we keep going!!" I said as I wriggled around to move my cock inside her.

She laid her head on my shoulder and moaned, just lightly moving her ass to keep the awesome feelings going for both of us.

I whispered to her, "Oh Lori, I always figured you to be a really good fuck. You sure have proven me right. Damn I love the feeling I get inside you baby!"

"Ummmm me too" was all the response I got from her.

I was holding her around her waist and nibbling at her neck and ear and then I remembered a statement from earlier. I whispered, "What if you are pregnant now? You gonna make me marry you?"

"You big old wonderful man, If I am pregnant, there'll be a drug manufacturer being sued, not you!! I really, honestly, stayed on the pill, Mark, because it's a good regulator. I just said that hoping you would stop. But now I'm glad it didn't work. Don't worry about it honey!"

So I spanked her ass some more for that!! She just squeezed a little tighter on my neck as she hugged me as I smacked her ass.

"Let's go to bed honey. You can get up in the morning and go home and change clothes." I whispered.

"I thought you'd never ask! Good idea. The girls aren't coming over in the morning, are they? I'd hate to be caught here by them!! Or Angie for that matter!"

"You don't have to worry about Angie coming here! But even if the girls do come over, they have never gotten here before noon. So we have plenty of time baby!" I said as I lifted her to her feet to go to the bedroom.

We spent the next hour and a half or two hours just loving each other's body. We didn't miss an inch on the other's body with the kissing and licking and caressing. It was so good, so much like real lovers, on their first time together. We finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

Stay tuned for Chapter Two!!!

12