Mark and Geri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did?" Mark knew that he wasn't the most observant person when it came to members of the opposite sex.

"Yeah. I tried to drop hints here and there. But you just weren't picking up on them. So I decided I needed to come right out and ask". She turned her head to look at him and smile, to let him know that she was glad to be with him. "I was afraid that if I didn't that you never would and, well, I'd never know."

Mark tried to think of things she might have said or things she might have done. He did recall a few comments that she made and he passed off as his imagination. He also remembered touches here and there that he thought were incidental at the time, not realizing that there was more to them.

Stopping, he turned to look at Geri. He could feel his heart racing as he gently nudged her closer and placed his lips on hers. Wary that he might be making an unwanted advance, he rejoiced as he felt her arms wrap around his neck as she stepped even closer to him. He continued to engage his lips with hers and could feel her tongue touch his lips. He reciprocated by touching his tongue to hers. He ran his hands up and down her back, savoring the feeling of her in his arms.

"That was nice" Geri whispered as they looked at each other.

Mark smiled as he closed his eyes as he kissed her more. The months of secretly wanting to be with each other in something more than hiking partners came flowing out and instead of the slow buildup of passion in a new couple, theirs came out in a flood of suddenly released emotions. The couple worked their way back to his car, arms wrapped around each other. Each lost in their own thoughts. Mark felt a level of joy that he hadn't felt in years. He wanted so much to tell her that he loves her and has been in love with her for a long time. But his timidity told him to hold off, at least for now.

Pulling up in front of her house, he sat for a moment and looked at her, still not quite believing that he was actually on a date with this woman. Getting out, he once again opened the car door for her and held her hand as they made their way to the front door.

Mark wrapped her in his arms to give her a goodnight kiss. Mark wasn't really ready for the evening to end, but he didn't want to push his luck. "I had a wonderful time, Geri. I wish I had picked up on the signs earlier. I've wasted all this time."

Smiling, "It's okay. Although I was ready to give up and assume you had not interest." She said with a smirk.

"Can I see you again?" he asked, hopeful that there would be future dates but didn't want to assume anything.

"You'd better!" she replied as she raised her eyebrows at him. She looked at him for a second or two and said, "Why don't you come in. You don't have to leave yet. If you don't want to."

"I'd like that."

Geri unlocked the door, turned her head and smiled at Mark as she stepped inside. Mark followed and waited for a second as Geri closed the door behind him. It had been a long time since he was on a date. As much as he wanted this woman, he wanted to be a proper gentleman and keep the possibility of future dates.

Feeling very self-conscious, he looked around the living room noting a number of wildlife photos. Some of which he recognized from the training classes.

He walked up to one that had a baby bear in it. He thought he recognized the location when Geri commented, "I took that one up the Horizon trail several years ago. I was a little afraid as I figured mama wasn't too far away."

Mark turned to see Geri sitting on the sofa, one leg crossed over the other and her arm stretched across the back. "It's a pretty amazing picture. Mama never showed up?"

Shaking her head, "I didn't stick around long enough to find out."

Mark sat down beside her and twisted to face her. Reaching up with his hand, he cupped the side of her face and leaned over to kiss her. After another lovely kiss, he felt her hand on his thigh as she whispered in his ear, "I have eggs for breakfast, if you'd like to stay."

His heart was beating as fast as he's experienced in a long time. He could feel his groin tighten at the invitation to spend the night. He gingerly reached out and touched the side of her breast. His fears about rejection were eased as he felt her hand move higher up his thigh. He engaged his lips with hers once again, his tongue darting out and touching her lip. He moved his hand that his thumb was able to rub the top of her bra where her nipple would be.

He felt Geri pull away. His penis grew harder as she said softly in his ear, "Let's go someplace a little more comfortable."

Mark followed her to her bedroom. Before she turned around to face him, he reached out and gently pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress. Placing his hands under the material at the top of her shoulders, he slowly slid the garment off her and leaned in to kiss her on the neck. She remained still, her head tilted back as he reached down and unclasped the hooks holding her bra in place. Sliding that off her shoulders as well, he reached around and cupped her breasts in his hand, flicking the nipples with his thumb. He could feel her breathing change as he caressed her. He estimated that they were either a large 'A' or 'B' size. What he noticed the most was that the nipples seemed to be very sensitive as he could feel her shiver as he ran his fingers over them.

Slowly she turned around and started to unbutton his shirt. Mark stood as she took his shirt off and rubbed his chest with her hands. Lowering herself, she looked up as she undid the button to his trousers and pulled the zipper down. He was as hard as his pants would allow. Such that when she drew his pants and underwear down, it was a feeling of relief. And worry. It had been a long time since he had been with a woman. The last few years of his marriage had been a sexless relationship. There was concern on his part that he'd be able to please her.

He continued to watch as she grasped the base of his erection and took him into her mouth. The sensation of her tongue as it rubbed the head of his penis sent shivers throughout his body. His eyes closed as a warm feeling began to envelope him. Not wanting to come quite yet, he tugged at her arms to indicate that he wanted her to stand up. He forced the dress around her hips and let it drop to the floor. Clad only in panties, he laid her back on the bed and lay down beside her.

"You are incredibly beautiful, Geri" Mark said as he caressed her breasts and chest.

Geri was very self-conscious about her appearance, "I don't have much on top."

"Shh, they're perfect. There's nothing to be ashamed of" he noted as he took one of her nipples between his lips and slowly drew it into his mouth. He slowly made his way down across her abdomen, leaving a trail of kisses in his wake. He was happy that he was doing something right as he felt her stomach quiver the closer he got to the juncture of her legs.

"Ohhh" escaped her lips as his tongue reached the crease at the top of her hip. Leaving her panties on for the moment, he kissed the the wet spot that had formed there and clung to her labia as he moved to the other hip. Her hips rose a little in anticipation.

Spreading her legs apart just a little, he worked his lips down the inside of her thighs, the same area that he has seen so many times before and could only dream about doing what he was doing now. Feeling her quiver under his touch, he reached up with both hands and tucked his fingers into the side of her panties and slowly drew them down. Her vulva was engorged with blood and stuck out just a little from the tufts of hair that covered her pubic area. He was pleased to see that she didn't shave herself totally, just trimmed up enough and shaved in the right places.

Pulling her lips gently apart, he was able to see the pink flesh hidden by her lips, her clitoral hood covering her most sensitive spot. Reaching in with his tongue, he gently licked the stretch of skin between her vagina and her clitoris. With one hand caressing a breast, he could feel her chest rise and she took in a large gulp of air.

It had been a while, but he concluded it was like riding a bike. By paying attention to her reactions as his tongue probed and touched different parts, he was sure that the intensity of the feelings she was experiencing were increasing. Using two of his fingers, he gently probed the inside of her tunnel. It was incredibly wet as he rotated his fingers, locating the rough spot on the top of her vagina.

Her hips started rising and falling off of the mattress and she tugged on his hair, pulling him in tighter. With a cry of "oooooh" and a torrent of liquid streaming out of her, some into his mouth and some hitting his chin. Mark rejoiced in the knowledge that he was able to bring her to an orgasm. It also made him a little harder knowing that he would soon be inside that very same tunnel.

She lay there, breathing rapidly as her orgasm slowly died down. Mark rested his head on her thigh and gently massaged her labia with his fingers. He would periodically just touch her clitoris which would cause her hips to jump and for her take a sudden breath of air. He smiled to himself; it gave him a warm feeling.

Feeling her attempt to pull him up, he crawled up so that he was able to give her a deep and passionate kiss.

"Mmm, I've never tasted myself before. It's strange."

Mark smiled "I think you taste pretty good."

Geri smiled as she reached down and positioned his erection at her entrance. .

"Protection?"Mark asked. He realized that he probably should have thought about this sooner. But he hadn't anticipated making love to Geri. At least not tonight.

"Shh, it's okay. You said the last woman you were with was your ex-wife and that's been several years. I'm protected. Besides, I want to feel your naked cock inside me."

Mark looked at her funny for a second as he had never heard Geri use any word that wasn't 'proper' let alone cuss. He looked into her eyes as he pressed forward, little by little, until he was fully embedded inside her. Her vagina wrapped around his penis as if it was made just for him.

Mark slowly moved his penis in and out of her, never taking his eyes off of her. He wanted this feeling to last forever. His pace quicken a little until he felt the familiar sensation building inside him, indicating that he was close to coming. He stopped several times as he felt he was about to come. He'd wait until it died down before continuing his strokes He reached a point where he couldn't do it anymore and it felt like his cock grew just a little more.

"Come for me, dear. Come" she instructed him, her eyes looking deep into his.

Feeling like his cock grew and little bit more, he clenched his teeth and emitted a little grunt as his come raced up his shaft and into her womb. Although coming inside a woman was not something new for him, coming inside Geri was an intense feeling physically and emotionally. For him it was not only a physical release but an intense emotional experience as this was someone that he was deeply in love with. He watched as she slowly closed her eyes and a smile formed on her face. Her arms wrapped around his neck as the last of his semen left him. Spent, he tried to avoid collapsing on her, afraid that he would crush her. But she locked her ankles around his waist and drew him in tighter.

The words were out of his mouth before he realized it, "I love you." It was a feeling that he had for her long before tonight. He had fallen in love with her some time ago but never figured that he would have the opportunity to tell her how he really felt.

Her eyes opened and Mark was momentarily afraid that he had ruined everything. But the smile never left her face as she replied, "And I love you."

They lay there several minutes as Mark kissed her forehead and ran his fingers through her hair. His penis softened and eventually slipped out of her, the sheets becoming wet from their combined come. Rolling off of her, he cradled her in his arms, her head on his chest. Very few words were spoken as they were each lost in their own thoughts. The both knew that their relationship had changed and each hoped that the other was happy.

Geri's hand made its way to his crotch and she started to slowly caress his penis, periodically cupping his balls. It took a few minutes of her massaging for him to respond and become fully erect. Getting up just a little, Geri straddled his hips and rubbed the head of his penis up and down her slit before finally letting it slide all the way into her. Mark watched as she not only moved up and down his shaft, but back and forth so that her clitoris would rub along his pubic bone. She seemed to know when he was close to blowing and stopped so that he would calm down just a little, allowing her orgasm to build. While it wasn't a simultaneous orgasm, they both came within moments of each other. Neither had experienced anything quite so exhilarating.

*

Mark woke up just as the sun started to come into the bedroom window. It was a moment before he realized that he wasn't in his own bed or his own room. He looked over to see the woman that he had been, up to recently, secretly in love with. Now it was not a secret and she told him that she loved him too. Mark was not typically a very emotional person, but he could feel a joy and love in his heart that he hadn't felt in a long time. He was feeling like he was on a high, he never wanted to leave this woman.

He slowly eased out of bed so as not to disturb Geri. Looking at her as she lay there, he thought that she still looked beautiful. The sheets were drawn up around her shoulders and her hair was draped across the top of her forehead and across her cheek. It almost brought tears to his eyes thinking about her, last night, and his hope for the future. He was as happy as he recalled being in many years.

Having found a washcloth and a towel, Mark cleaned himself up. He didn't quite feel at liberty enough to make himself further at home. But he did want to get the residue from last night's lovemaking off of him.

He sat in the living room reading a magazine that was on the coffee table when he heard rustling in the bedroom room, followed by the closing of what he assumed was the bathroom door. Having located what he needed in the kitchen earlier, he stood up and started making the eggs that she mentioned she had for breakfast.

Slowing scrapping the spatula across the pan of scrambled eggs, he heard a "Hey" behind him. Turning around, he saw Geri in sweat pant type shorts and a shirt. She was running her hand through her disheveled hair and was looking at him, with that same radiant smile.

Smiling in return, "Hey."

He watched as she slowly walked up to him, "You said you had eggs for breakfast. So I thought I'd make you some. I hope you like them scrambled."

"That's perfect, that's how I usually make them" she said as she stood up next to him and put her arm around his waist. She watched for a moment as the eggs curdled into their familiar shape before he dumped them onto a plate next to the stove.

He reached for the coffee pot which had finished brewing just before she came out, "Coffee?"

"I'd love some." She let go of him as he reached for a couple of mugs and poured each of them a cup. He carefully observed how much cream and sugar she put in so that he could make it for her the next time without having to ask.

Setting plates down on the table, Mark pulled out a chair for Geri to sit in and then sat in his own chair. The room was quite with the only noise coming from the silverware hitting against the plates.

Geri was the first to speak, "Did you mean what you said last night?"

"What's that?" he replied, thinking it was about his declaration of love, but he didn't want to assume.

"That you love me."

Pausing to look at her, "Yes, I did."

Geri looked at her plate and nodded her head. A momentary knot formed in his gut, afraid that perhaps it was the wrong thing to say at the wrong time. He really didn't want to anything to be ruined.

Geri put her fork down and looked at him. He could see that the corners of her eyes were moist. This didn't do anything to calm his concerns.

"Was it just last because we were in bed?" she asked as she looked at him.

Mark knew then that she was afraid that he just said that he loved her just because she let him in her bed. "No" was all he said.

Geri continued to look at him. Mark set his fork down and said "Geri, I have been in love with you for a long time. I've never said anything because, well, it's like we talked about the other day and my not asking you out. I was too afraid."

"And now?"

Feeling his own emotions building up, "Now, I told you last night that I love you and I'm telling you again. I am very much in love with you, Geri."

She smiled and said softly, "And I love you too. Like you, I've loved you for a while now. I just reached a point that I figured you'd never say anything so I felt I had to before something happened and you went away."

They resumed eating their breakfast when Geri asked, "When did you first know?"

Mark thought for a moment, "Do you remember that day that you and I came across the field full of bighorn sheep and we had a bunch of other hikers with us?"

Geri nodded, recalling the day. She and Mark were on one of their weekend hikes when they had come across the herd. Someone asked a question about the animals and she ended up giving a short session on the creature.

"I remember."

"Well, I watched you talk. I was listening to what you were saying at the start. But the more I watched you the more that I knew then that I was in love with you. I wanted to take you in my arms and hold you tight and kiss you."

She looked at him, "I thought something had changed that day. You seemed to be distracted most of the day."

Turning up the corner of his mouth just a little, "Yeah, I was. I was wrestling with the joy that I felt in my heart and my wanting to say something. "

In a quiet voice, "I wish you had" she said, looking at him.

Mark didn't say a word. He regretted that he didn't say anything to her then and thought the time that was wasted.

"I was already in love with you. I was just hoping that the feeling was mutual" she said as she smiled.

He took her hand in his, he looked at her eyes and could feel his heart pounding, his emotions were bubbling, and declared once again, "I am in love with you, Geri. Very much."

She broke into a smile and used the napkin to wipe her eyes. Looking around as if she was searching for something, she looked at him and said "Don't forget, we have that trail guide to do today."

Standing up, Mark started to grab the dishes and take them to the sink when she stopped him, "I'll get those. Don't worry about them."

She came around the table and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Thank you for telling me."

He stroked her hair, "I just I hadn't waited so long." He tugged at her shoulders so that he could see her face. Letting his lips touch hers softly, he rubbed her back as he took her lips into his. Without warning, her mouth attacked his in a fervor that left little doubt to her passion.

Breaking away, Mark saw the biggest smile on her face that he recalled ever seeing. She rubbed the tops of his arms as she told him, "You probably need to get home. We're supposed to be at the trailhead in a couple of hours."

Smiling himself, "You're probably right. Want me to pick you up?"

Shaking her head, "I'll meet you there. I have to make a couple of stops on the way."

Geri watched as he pulled on the clothes he wore the night previous. A bit wrinkled from lying on the floor all night in a tangled mess, but he didn't care.

One last kiss as he went out the front door, Mark proceeded home, not totally aware of his surroundings. He was lost in an emotional high that was the greatest feeling in the world; he was in love with a beautiful woman and she loved him back.