Mark and Geri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Mark was late getting to the trailhead. He made the mistake of checking his email when he got home and it held him up. He walked up to the half dozen people that made up today's group. It had become almost a routine for the two of them; about once every three or four weeks, they would guide a group of people on one of the area trails and help get them acquainted with the local flora and fauna. Today was no exception.

"Good morning everyone" Geri called out to the group who responded in kind. "My name is Geri and this is my boyfriend Mark."

Mark's ears perked up as being referred to as her boyfriend. A smile formed on his lips as he looked at Geri who smiled in return.

"The two of us will be leading you on a short hike today. We'll be stopping along the way at various spots to point out some of the more interesting plant life that exists in the area. With any luck we will also see some wildlife. I do need to point out that you need to stay on the trail. Are there any questions before we start?"

Geri looked around to see if anyone had any. Seeing none, "Okay, let's get started."

Geri was at the lead of the group and as was customary, Mark brought up the rear. This made sure that no one got left behind and it helped the group stay together. As they had done this type of hike a number of times before, they easily fell into their routine where Geri would stop and point out things and Mark would answer questions from some of the stragglers. Today was different however, in that they couple kept stealing glances at each other.

Not wanting to over exert the visitors, the group returned to the trailhead two hours later. Unlike previous hikes, they put their arm around each other as the guests stopped to say thanks before making their way to their cars.

"Well that was fun. This group seemed a little livelier and interested than some we've had" Geri commented.

Nodding in agreement, "I agree."

"So," Geri started to ask, "Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?"

Mark looked at Geri. What he really wanted to do was take her home and spend the rest of the day in bed. "No, not really. Did you have something in mind?"

"How about we go back up the trail?"

While he really wanted was to take her home and make passionate love to her. But anything that would let him continue to be with her was okay with him. "Sure, we can do that" he answered with a smile.

"I need to grab something from the car and we can go" she said as she kissed him on the cheek before jogging to her car.

Mark watched as she opened the back hatch of her car and set her backpack in it. Looking at the deep blue sky, the brilliant green trees, the hills that made up the valley that they were in, Mark could have sworn that everything seemed brighter and more brilliant than usual.

"Ready?" Geri said as she came up towards him.

"Ready" Mark answered, giving her a kiss.

The couple hiked for about a half hour with just some small talk between them. Walking single file on a narrow trail didn't always allow for lots of conversations. When they did stop for water, the conversation was light. It wasn't until they reached the top of a knoll that the conversation become more.

Pointing to a clump of trees about 500 feet off the trail, Geri said "I want to show you a spot I found when I was up here a while back."

Marked nodded, "Okay." While they encouraged visitors to stay on the trail in order to avoid creating what are called social trails, off trail hiking wasn't prohibited. Mark and Geri often went off trail when they spotted something that might need the attention of maintenance crews.

They arrived at the spot she had pointed out. It was several trees that grew in a semi-circle with a spot in the center of short grasses. It was such that it was protected from the breezes that flowed down the valley and off the hills. It was also well protected from the beating sun which can get hot during the summer months, just bits of sunlight peeking through the branches here and there. It also felt very secluded.

Taking his hand in hers, "Isn't this beautiful? It's so quiet and peaceful. I've actually come up here a couple of times just to wash off the hassles of the week."

Mark had to admit, it was a pretty incredible spot. "And no one has ever bothered you?"

Shaking her head, "Never. It's why it's so great. It's like my own private spot." Turning to face him, "I remember the last time I was up here," Geri said in a soft voice, "I was sitting here imagining what it would be like to have you make love to me here."

Mark felt his penis respond almost immediately. His heart rate picked up a little bit. Without a word, he pulled her closer and kissed her. Geri was able to feel the bulge that had grown in his pants and pushed her hips into it in response.

Geri broke away and pulled her back pack off of her shoulders. She opened the main pocket and pulled out a blanket. "I went back to the car to grab this."

Mark watched as she laid the blanket out on the ground. He dropped his back pack to the ground and watched as she turned to him and slowly took off her clothes. When the last of her clothing had been dropped to the side, Mark looked at the nude figure before him. Little bits of sunlight poked through the trees and shined on her. It seemed to find the right spots to accentuate. Her nipples were erect and her bush looked lusher. He hoped that she would never shave it away completely. There was just something about the natural look versus being clean shaven.

"Make love to me, Mark" Geri said in a soft voice.

Mark quickly stripped out of his clothes and laid her down on the blanket. Where the previous night was slow and sensuous, this time it was the unbridled passion of two lovers letting go of all their emotions. New positions were tried as the two lovers started learning about each others hot spots and how to bring pleasure to the other. One included taking her from behind. She was on her knees and rested her forehead on the blanket. Mark felt like he was in further than he had before. It created new pressure points on his shaft that he hadn't felt before; ones that triggered a quicker release than he anticipated. But the timing still wasn't bad as she came right after him.

Geri was lying on her back, her legs spread slightly as drips of come continued to seep out of her and onto the blanket below. She turned her head to look at Mark, who was lying on his side looking at her. Rolling on her side, her gaze drifted down to his limp penis which lay against his leg. "I sometimes wonder if you would have ever gotten around to asking me for a date."

"I don't know. I might have. I can be a little dense sometimes." He looked at her and thought that he might have lost the opportunity to be with her if was any less observant.

Reaching out and slowly stroking his penis, "I've wanted you for some time. I started getting afraid that if I didn't say something, someone else would have come along and snapped you up." Looking into his eyes, "And I didn't want that."

Mark smiled, "I wish I wasn't so oblivious to the signs and I wish that I'd a said something sooner. But I thought you were already involved with someone and I really didn't want to intrude."

"Well," Geri smiled, gently pinching his cock, "that's all behind us. I have you now and I don't intend on letting you go."

Laughing just a little, "Well that's good. Because I have no intention of letting you go."

They lay there for a while longer before deciding it was time to return to the car. This spot was 'their' spot and they would return here many times over the coming years. They also discovered a fondness for sex in the great outdoors.

*

Fall was in the air, a number of trees had leaves that were on the verge of turning. Geri and Mark pulled into the trailhead parking lot. Today was to be the last guided hike of the season. They had arrived a little early and theirs was only the second car in the lot. They could just make out the figure of a hiker on the trail as he disappeared behind the trees.

They grabbed their backpacks and other materials that they would use on the guided hike and went to where the trail started. Leaning against a railing separating the parking lot from the trail, Mark said "These have been fun. We should plan on doing them again next season. What do you think?"

Nodding her head, "Only if it's you that I'm partnered with."

"Count on it."

Geri looked at her watch to see that it was just about time for the hikers to arrive. "I thought last week's hike was the last one of the season. Didn't you?" Geri noted as she turned to Mark.

"I don't know. All I got was the same email as you asking if we'd take one last group."

Cars started pulling into the parking lot and people of all ages started milling around. It wasn't a large group and the ages went from senior citizens to a couple of kids that looked like they weren't even 10.

As was their routine, Geri stepped forward and announced, "All those here for the guided hike, please gather around."

A group slowly formed a semi-circle around the couple. "Good morning, everyone. My name in Geri and this is Mark," pointing to where he stood behind her. He gave a slight wave of his hand. "We're glad that you were able to come out today for our last guided hike of the season."

Mark watched the group as Geri gave her welcoming speech, telling people about what to expect, to stay on the trails, to make sure everyone had water. As was also their routine, she led the way up the trail with Mark bringing up the rear.

It was just a few hundred yards into the trees when Geri stopped the group and pointed to a spot 30 yards off the trail. There was a fox and her kits. It was a sight that neither Geri nor Mark had seen before. The group was able to watch them for several minutes before the animals bounded off into the trees.

Geri looked at the group, "Folks that was truly amazing. It's not something I've ever seen before and I've been hiking for years." Many in the group looked at each other with big smiles and whispered amongst themselves.

Leading the group down the trail a little further, Mike was rubbing the side of his nose when one of the older women in the group stopped and pointed to a plant, "Dear, I see these all over the place. What are they?"

Geri had stopped and turned around to see what the woman was pointing to. In the meantime, the rest of the group had gathered to see what the woman was pointing to.

Geri looked at the plant and said, "That is called a Common Mullein. It's a noxious weed."

"Does that mean it's poisonous?"

"No, it means that it's not native to the area" Geri started explaining how the decorative plant native to Europe made its way here.

Mark looked up the trail and watched as the hiker that started on the trail before them appeared a couple of dozen of feet away and set some items down alongside the trail. Mark and the other hiker nodded to each other as the hiker disappeared back into the trees.

Geri was just finishing up when he turned his attention back to the group. "So, part of our volunteer program has us trying to kill the plants whenever we can."

"I see, thank you" said the woman.

"Are there any other questions?" Geri called out to the group. Seeing none, she turned around and started walking up the trail.

Geri had only gotten a little ways when she was heard saying "What the?" The group gathered together behind her but remained a few feet behind. Mark made his way forward until he was right behind Geri.

He looked where she was looking and there was a dozen roses lying bundled together with a bow. A small box rested next to them. Geri didn't say a word as she bent down and picked up the box. Thinking that it was something that a previous visitor left, she opened the box to find a ring inside. She turned to find Mark so that they could take it to lost and found.

But before she was able to say anything, Mark took the box from her hand and dropped to one knee, "Geri, I have been in love with you for a long time. I thought that I would never feel this way about a woman again. Having you in my life is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Geri's eyes were soaked with tears as she brought her hands up and covered her mouth. Looking at the crowd of people standing behind and then back to Mark, she nodded her head and said "Yes."

Mark stood up and slipped the ring onto her finger as the group of people behind her clapped. Wrapping her arms around his neck, "I was hoping that you would ask me this time, instead of my having to ask you."

Holding each other's shoulders, Mark looked at the radiant smile that drew her to him in the first place and gave her a long and passionate kiss.

Suddenly embarrassed, Geri turned to look at the group and whispered, "Mark, these people are watching."

"I know" Mark said as he let go and turned to face the group. "Geri, this is my dad Harold and my mother Helen" pointing out the older couple in the group. Pointing out a couple behind them, arms wrapped around each other, "That is my sister Erica and her husband Steve." Pointing to a third couple who had a teenaged girl with them, "That is my brother Jack, his wife Mary and my niece Amy."

Looking at the group and then to Mark, "All these people are your family?"

"Well not all of them. My aunt and uncle couldn't make it. But yeah, they are." He watched as she took in the group of people before her. Her parents had already passed away. Her only brother lived in upstate New York and they didn't talk much.

Geri realized that the whole day had been set up. The reason for the last minute group was now clear to her. Looking at the ring on her finger, she broke out in tears again and again wrapped her arms around her fiancé and buried her face in his neck. The gathering of Mark's family broke out into applause and came up to the couple.

*

Spring was edging its way into summer as the newlyweds exited their honeymoon suite. The sun was just peaking over the tops of the mountains across the valley. The couple emerged from the tent on a rise above Lake Genevieve still naked from their previous night of lovemaking. It would be another day or two before they would dress again.

The wedding was a small affair with family and a few close friends present. Even Geri's brother flew out for the occasion and gave them the opportunity to heal wounds. As was fitting for the couple, they exchanged vows at the trailhead and enjoyed a small cookout at one of the many picnic tables that populated the area. Leaving the group shortly after 1, they started up the trail and reached their camping spot in the late afternoon, setting up their camp above the lake, above the spot where they first became a couple.