Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers

Mark held Jodhaa close. His body pressed into her back as they stood and watched their friend riding this machine she called the 'goat'. He reached around to cup her large breast and pushed his hand under her choli. His hands found her tit and her stiff nipple. His fingers moved over it and toyed with it as they watched their friend enjoying the ride. Jodhaa moaned and leaned back into Mark as his other hand found it's way into her saree and into her loincloth. Soon both hands toyed with her. One hand teased and played with her nipple as the other moved in and out of her wet cunt. Jodhaa turned her head to kiss her husband. " I got to try that." She whispered to him.

Preeti gripped the bar hard as the first wave of orgasm hit her. She held on as the wave crashed over her, the machine kept going and going. Finally with her sense returning, she turned the machine off. Mark and Jodhaa moved to help her off the 'goat'. " Oh my." She said. " It makes you weak in the legs."

 

" That thing is incredible." Jodhaa said. " Where did you get it?"

" Well." She said as she sat down. " It actually started with a plane crash."

" What?"

" Yes! A small plane crashed up in the mountains. Gwanendra led the unit that went up to rescue them. One of the men on the plane was some sort of big time sex toy maker in the US." She said. " He wanted to give Gwanendra a reward. But my husband was too honorable. He wouldn't take anything for having done just his duty. But, a while later, this big box arrived with the 'goat' in it."

" Really? looking like that?" Jodhaa asked. " Wow."

" Not really." She said. " It was all chrome and black metal and vinyl. I added the goat skin to make it more life like."

" Wow. It does look life like. and I bet the skin feel soft."

" You should try it out." Mark said. " You do have the experience with goats." He said laughing.

" Actually that is where I got the idea." Preeti said. " You're ready to try it, Jodhaa?"

" Hell yes!" Jodhaa said stripping her clothes off. Mark laughed and gave her a quick kiss. Jodhaa quickly climbed onto the 'goat'. She eased down onto the dildo. Preeti moved over to adjust the depth of it. When she got it to the level Jodhaa wanted, she showed her the controls. " What does this do?" She asked.

" Oh that makes it rotate slightly giving it a cork screw movement."

" Oh I have to try that." She said. " Is that a timer?"

" Don't worry about that." She said. " I'll show you later." Preeti said. As Jodhaa began to enjoy the movement of the machine, Preeti quietly turned the timer on, then moved back. Jodhaa sat back meeting the thrusts of the machine. The corkscrewing of the machine was incredible feeling for her. She loved it as she gripped the bar. The machine movement and the feeling of the animal skins gave her the feeling of riding a horse and being fucked at the same time. She thought that would be great. To be on the back of a horse or maybe a camel riding along impaled on her love as the motion and rocking of the animal added to their love making.

She wondered what it would be like on the back of a elephant. She had seen some of the elephant ride Kira organized for the guests at the resort. To be on one of those pavilions on the back of a elephant riding across the country while making love to the Prince. She would be like one of the old harem girls of the Rajahs.

Preeti moved over to Mark and gave him a kiss as she knelt down. She quickly pulled his paints down and had his stiff cock in her warm wet mouth as he watched his wife ride the strange machine. Jodhaa eye rolled back in her head as she rocked back meeting each thrust of the 'goat'. Preeti's warm talented mouth worked over his hard cock. " Hello?" Gwanendra said as he entered his home. The scene that greeted him stunned him. His wife was on her knees sucking his friend's cock. Beside them, he could see his friend's wife riding the strange machine they had got from America. " Well what do we have here?" He said walking in. Preeti replied gingerly :

" Just showing Jodhaa my new toy." She said taking Mark's cock from her mouth.

" I am surprised you are sharing it. You seemed to love it so much."

" You should know, we share everything in Kyrhan's harem." She said reaching over to undo his paints and pulling them down. Soon she had both cocks free and was sucking them alternatively, moving from one to the other as she licked and sucked each one down her throat.

As Jodhaa was lost in her fantasy and pleasure of the machine, Preeti noticed the timer getting close to going off. "Oh, watch this." She said letting go of both cock and standing up between the two men. " You will love this!"

" You didn't?" Gwanendra said. She just smiled at him. " You didn't tell her. It will scare her."

" What?" Mark asked.

" Just watch." She said with an evil grin.

Jodhaa was getting close to her orgasm when it happened. The timer went off and so did the machine. The dildo began to shoot warm thick gooey into her like a real cock cumming in her. She froze her eye wide and mouth open. She couldn't believe what was happening. The liquid hit her sending her off in a series of orgasms as she sat stunned. " OH MY!!!" She cried as Preeti laughed. " It came!" She said.

" What?!" Mark said he looked at Preeti.

" Yes, it is some sort of mechanism in it makes it cumming." Gwanendra said.

" Really?" He asked.

" Really!!" Jodhaa said as she pulled fee of the machine as the liquid ran down her thigh. " You evil girl." She said playfully slapping Preeti on the arm.

" Oh you liked it."

" Yes but it scared me went it went off."

" But it felt good."

" Hell yes." Jodhaa said laughing as both women hugged.

 

In the morning Mark and Jodhaa gathered their camping gear and with the patrolman Deenpal(s help packed everything into the a jeep. They said their good byes to Preeti and Gwanendra. Before they left, Gwanendra took both Jodhaa and Mark aside.

" Do you still want to entertain the Patrol?" He asked. " If you want to back out, I will understand!"

" Certainly not!" She said. " I would love to entertain them all. I would not miss the chance for a million bucks."

" You know how insatiable she is!" Mark added.

" Very well. I will tell Deenpal to stop at a small clearing I know." He said. " You will get there before the patrol, but as soon as I get the men there and settle, I will find you ready to obey my instructions, OK?"

" Sounds good." Mark said. " We will see you then."

With their goodbye said the three of them headed up into the mountains above Shimla. The trip into the mountains was beautiful. Deenpal had planned a very scenic route. They moved from low rolling green hills into high rising mountains covered with glaciers. Many areas were covered with thick forests, oak in the valley then pines and bare rock on the highest slopes. The area reminded Mark and Jodhaa of the Rockies of America. They had taken several trips there with their oldest daughter and had loved it there. The clear air and bright color seemed to invigorate both of them. Deenpal was an excellent guide. He showed them the best vista. Mark took many beautiful pictures of the countryside.

They got to the clearing Gwanendra had told them about. They made camp and set out to wait for Gwanendra. Mark caught Deenpal stealing glances at Jodhaa who seemed to enjoy it and encourage it. Mark knew what was coming.

As they had nothing to do, Jodhaa decided to take a bath in a small hot spring near the camp. Deenpal was busy tending the fire. Mark decided to join his wife. He walked up the small pool and saw his wife in the spring. He smiled and leaned back to enjoy watching her.

Mark looked at his wife as she played in the warm water of the hot spring. Her skin was shimmering from the water. He was a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife! She looked at him with love in her eyes. Their lives had changed so much. They had been in love since they were young, but now after coming to India and meeting the Prince, their love had expanded to another dimension. Even after all the things that had happened, joining the Prince's harem, Kumar and all those unforgettable moments.

Mark removed his clothes and slipped into the warm water. Jodhaa moved over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. He replied by kissing her harder and deeper. He pulled her close. Her wet body pressed against his. Her large breasts and stiff nipples were crushed against his chest. " Have I told you I love you?" He asked, breaking the kiss.

" Everyday." She replied nibbling at his ear. He moved to her neck, kissing and biting as he went. She run her hand through his hair. He moved lower, taking each of her breasts in his hand and his finger flicking over her stiff nipples. Then he sucked at each tit, licking and biting each nipple. Jodhaa moaned and clawed at the back of his head urging him to continue his ministrations.

Mark moved Jodhaa over to the edge of the spring, guiding her down till she sat on the edge of the spring. She leaned back as he spread her thighs and moved between them. He bent down as his hand run along her stomach and thighs. He put his hands under each of her ass cheeks and lifted her up a little as he leant in to kiss the top of her cunt. His tongue was sliding along her slit, licking the moisture from them only to make them wetter. Mark was busy preparing her for the moments both of them knew were about to arrive!

Jodhaa fell back onto her elbows as she moaned helplessly from the talented tongue of her husband. He took his time, teasing and toying with her wet cunt lips. He licked and flicked along their whole length. He toyed with her clit sucking and biting it making her scream out in bliss. His hands kneed and squeezed her ass cheeks as his finger tickled her rear opening. Soon he moved one hand up to let first one, then two fingers ease into his wife's pussy. His thumb flicked at her clit as he licked down between her two holes. He then pushed three and then four fingers into her cunt as his tongue licked around her anus. Falling back on her back, she reached down and grabbed his head to pull and push it against her crotch as she cried out in ecstasy. Jodhaa pulled Mark's head upward. As he moved, his licks wavered from her puckered ass hole to her wet crotch.

Mark dragged his tongue over her stomach and between the valleys of her large breasts. Finally, he licked and nibbled his way up her neck. Then he was face to face with his wife. She kissed him hard and moved over to his ear. She bit and licked around it then whispered two words; " my turn".

She pushed him up away. She then stood up and kissed his neck and chest moving to his own nipples and returning the favor he had offered her. She sucked and bit at his nipples as he had done with hers. She moved down, kissing and licking along his stomach. Soon, she was on her knees, her face level with his crotch. She took his hard cock in her slim hands, rolling it and teasing the tip with her thumb. She bent forward to take one of his balls in her hot wet mouth. She sucked and rolled it in her mouth as he gripped her head. She repeated the same treatment with the other ball before moving on. She dragged her tongue from the base of his hard cock along the under side of his dick to the very tip of it.

She took his breath away when she took his entire cock in her mouth in one gulp. She sucked him deep into her mouth and throat. He groaned and clawed at her side. She pulled back to the tip and gave him a mischievous look. She began a slow series of long strokes with her hand as she sucked and tickled the tip of his cock with her tongue. Mark was being driven crazy by the sensation her mouth was giving him. She started to dive deep onto his cock till again she was taking the whole thing down her throat.

He could not take it any longer. He reached down and pulled her up. He turned her around and bent her over the edge of the spring. She was bent over on her hand presenting her round ass toward him. He aimed his cock for her warm opening and gripped her hips. In one motion, he slammed into her. She arched her head and screamed out. Then she pushed back against him urging him to keep slamming into her. He responded with hard long strokes into her. She seemed to crave for it begging to be rammed more violently and faster. " Harder!! HARDER!!" She would yell. " Fuck your slutty wife hard like she likes it!", She ordered. He was more than glad to oblige.

The couple were soon lost in their lovemaking. The sound of their skin slapping against one another was drowned out by the moans and cried of joy from both of them. Mark reached up to her neck and gripped her hair. " Yes!" She cried out. "Pull my hair and fuck me hard!! Don't fear molesting me! Rape me if you are man enough for that!" He held onto her hair using it as a handle as he slammed into her hard and fast with deep strokes like she liked it. She responded with piercing cries of pleasure and meeting his thrusts with her ass.

They came hard together, in a blind flash of light and sound. Both fell forward onto the edge of the hot spring panting and breathing hard. Mark rolled on to his side and pulled Jodhaa next to him wrapping his arms around his wife and holding her as they both came down from their orgasms. Brushing a wet hair from her face, he kissed her and they both laughed as they enjoyed the warmth of each other's body. They returned to their camp where Deenpal had prepared a meal while they were absent...

" I heard from Ashley." Jodhaa said.

" When?"

" Before we left."

"How is our daughter doing in college?" Mark asked as he kissed Jodhaa's forehead.

.

" Good." She replied. " I think she wants to visit us, in India."

" Yea, I figured that was coming."

" What do we do?" She asked. " Do we tell her about how we live now?"

" I guess we will have to." He said pulling her closer to himself. " We knew we would have to someday. And it is not like we can go back. Besides she has her new younger brother to meet soon." He took her hand and kissed it. " So we will just have to face it. She will accept it or not."

" I guess you're right." Jodhaa said.

" Besides you have a party to get ready for."

"Yes when is Gwanendra going to arrive?"

" Next day or two at worst."

" What are we going to do in the mean time?"

" I am sure we can come up with something!." He said kissing her as his hand ran up her hips to her large breasts to cup them and squeeze them.

"Are you ready?" Mark asked.

"Yes, my love." She replied. Jodhaa came out of their tent wrapped in a blanket. " Where do you want me?"

"On the rock." He said pointing the a large boulder at the edge of the camp. " Just sit on it and lean back and look up at the sky." Jodhaa smiled and moved to the large stone and with Mark's help climbed up onto it. She let the blanket drop to reveal her naked body. She sat down and leaned back thrusting her chest out and letting her hair fall back down her back. Mark smiled and looked through his camera. She was outlined by the high mountains of Shimla with the mid morning sun just cresting them. He snapped several photos of her. It was definitely going in the album.

" Mark, I wanted to talk to you about Deenpal." She said as she looked at him from the rock.

" I think I know where this is going." He said setting the camera down. " You don't think it is fair for him to hear us at night and be left out, right? "

" Yes. You read my mind like a book" She said with a smile.

" And you would like to invite him to our tent? Tonight, maybe?" He said as she got up from the rock still naked and walked over to him. She kissed him long and deep.

" You know me so well."

"And soon Deenpal will know you well, too."

 

"Deenpal." Mark said as he walked up to the fire. " I want to discuss something with you."

" Of course, sir."

" Please call me Mark." He said. " Did Gwanendra tell you about the party with the patrol we are planning?"

" Yes." He said. " I think it's a quite wild idea. I have heard of some of the patrolmen and farmer that share wives, especially when that have to travel or live in very remote areas and with the current shortage of girls in some districts, I have heard that a girl could be shared by her husband and all his brothers or cousins. But I have never seen anything like it."

" Well, I have a very special relationship with my wife." Mark said. "And I have just talked to her and we have agreed that it is not fair to leave you out while we enjoy together. So I am offering you to join us."

" I, well, thank you but..."

"Please come." Mark said leading him toward his tent. Then Mark opened it up for Deenpal to enter. Mark motioned for him to enter.

Deenpal entered Mark and Jodhaa's tent hesitantly. Jodhaa was sitting on a sleeping bag with a blanket pulled up to her neck. Mark moved over to the back of the tent and motioned for Deenpal to come further in. He climbed in closer to Jodhaa. She smiled at him then looked at Mark. With a quick kiss to her husband, she let the blanket fall away from her pale body. She moved closer to Deenpal. She could feel the heat from his body as she inched closer. She moved up and licked his lips. Deenpal, still a little hesitant returned the kiss but looked to Mark to make sure it was ok. Mark smiled and nodded. Deenpal then took the back of Jodhaa's head and pulled her against him as he kissed her with more and more force as he grew more confident.

Jodhaa felt the thick coarse hair of Deenpal's beard tickle her face as she let the Patrolman explore her mouth with his tongue. Her hand reached up to undo the buttons of his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. She let her hand run over the rough dark weathered skin of the Patrol man. She worked her hand lower to his shorts and quickly freed the buttons there too, never losing contact with Deenpal's lips and tongue during the whole time. They finally broke the kiss. Jodhaa smiled and moved down tugging at his shorts. Soon she had them off along with his boots. Deenpal sat there in nothing but a loin cloth. She then ran her hand up his rough muscled legs. Her slim pale hands grasping his loincloth and pulling it free from his body.

Jodhaa took a sharp intact of breath when Deenpal's manhood sprang into view. It was not a long as either Kumar or the prince, or even Gwanendra. But what was surprising with its thickness. It was as big as Kyrhan's and up turned. She thought it look like a horn sticking up from his crotch. She reached out to take it in her hand. She could feel the heat and it was pulsating in her hand. She roamed over it from the tip to its wide base, even to his heavy ball sack full to the brim. She smiled and bent over. She had to taste it once. She licked the head and took it in her hot mouth. Deenpal moaned and ran his hands through her red hair.

She finally let go of his cock and raised up and looked over at Mark. She smiled and said. " Get ready to see me riding this big horn." Mark laughed. She raised up as she aimed he horn at her wet pussy. She slowly guided the tip onto her. She put her hands on his shoulders as she eased herself down further onto him. The width increased with each move downward. Deenpal gripped her hips and helped her further onto his cock. She felt like she was being slit apart as the wedge drove deeper into her. But she finally made it down as her thighs touched his. " GOD!!" She cried. Kyrhan's cock was cylindrical, a log and the difficult moment was to insert it inside her, The rest was child's play but with Deenpal, entry was easy but the most difficult moment was when he tried to push in the last inches!

Jodhaa rested for a while sitting on Deenpal's lap, growing accustomed to his size and unusual girth. She would have to wait just a few days to receive Mark again : her fuck ring would be stretched out on the surface but deeper, Mark would find her still tight and nice for him when he would try to fuck her! Deenpal mauled her breasts with his rough hands as she rested. He even sucked at each of her tits. His rough beard was scratching her nipples as he licked around them. But soon she was rocking back and forth on him. Then she began to move up and down slow at first then faster. He grabbed her hips and began to move her faster impaling her up and down on his hard cock. She was tossing her head from side to side, moaning as she was jack hammered up and down on him.

Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers