Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers

Mark lay back in the tent after removing his clothes and watched his wife bouncing up and down on their guide's hard cock. He stroked himself as he watched. Jodhaa was bouncing faster and faster screaming "Fuck me harder!" Deenpal was more than happy to oblige. He began to roughly pull her down hard and moving his hip to meet her with hard thrusts. His hands mauled her breasts harder even biting them once or twice. Soon they were both lost in ecstasy. Then they came hard. It hit both of them hard like a tidal wave. Both cried out in pleasure as Deenpal showered her insides with his hot cum. Then they collapsed onto the sleeping bags, Jodhaa laying across his chest. They both were breathing hard.

The tent felt like a sauna. Finally pulling free of Deenpal, Jodhaa crawled backward from her lover. She licked the sweat form his chest and down his stomach. Soon she was at his now soft cock, lying on his thigh. She took the member in her slim hand and lifted it up to her mouth. Her hot breath was tickling it. He had moved so her rear was now pointing at Mark. He could see cum dribbling out of his wife's stretched fuck hole. He bent over holding her lips open with two fingers and licked her from the bottom of her cunt to the top. She moaned as she took Deenpal's cock into her mouth. Both of them worked hard. Mark cleaned Jodhaa of all the cum and her juices from her cunt as she licked and sucked clean Deenpal's now stiffing cock.

Mark cleaned his wife's abused cunt clean and then moved up to her ass cheeks. He kissed each one then licked around her puckered hole. He got some lube and began to lube her anus really good. She looked back at him and smiled, then she wiggled her ass at him. She then returned to Deenpal's hard cock. She took it in her mouth sucking it and licking his cock and his balls. It took several tries before she could take the wide cock all the way in her mouth. Deenpal groaned loudly and ran his hand through the American woman's red hair. Mark moved up, placing his cock at the entrance of her back passage. He eased into her rear. She groaned and lifted her head from Deenpal's cock. Mark leaned over and kissed the small of her back and her shoulder. She then turned and met his lips in a deep long kiss. He could taste himself on her lips. There was not the lowest sign of disgust in him as they embraced tightly! Mark felt certainly far from the traditional contempt for a cuckold : he saw himself as a swinger and Jodhaa was just doing an act of love for him with Deenpal. He would be deeply excited and she would ultimately benefit from it!

Jodhaa moved up, placing Deenpal's cock between her large round breasts. She began to move them up and down around his rigid pole. She rubbed his cock with the soft skin of her tits over and over, From time to time, she would take the tip of his cock in her warm wet mouth. He was surprised at the skill of this white woman.

Mark was pumping in and out of his wife's ass as she was slowly jerking Deenpal off with her tits. All three of them were deeply lost in pleasure. Soon Mark was pounding her hard, making her jerk up and down on Deenpal's cock faster as well. The rocking motion of them all was making the tent shake and rock as well. Soon, Mark shot off into his wife. His hot cum sprayed deep into her bowels and Deenpal was not far behind! His meaty cock erupted in a shower of hot cum all over Jodhaa's face, tits and hair, coating her in his thick cum. All three collapsed on the floor of the tent. Neither one could move, they soon fell asleep in a tangle mess of arm and legs.

Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers