Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 04

Story Info
Mark and Jodhaa continue adventures in the mountains.
8.6k words
3.86
16.4k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers

Mark and Jodhaa continue to visit and explore Shimla

Note from Writer:,

This story, written with Dan57 permission is based on character we created. For other adventures of Mark and Jodhaa and how their adventure began please check out Mark's Destiny and other Dan57 stories.


 

The next morning, after their midnight threesome with their guide Deenpal, The both of them laid intertwined on the floor of their tent. The tent smell of the raw sex they had enjoyed. Mark looked over at Jodhaa sleeping like a baby. She seem to glow in the morning light slipping into the tent.

He left Jodhaa still sleeping in the tent as he walked out into the fresh morning air of the mountains. He saw Deenpal preparing breakfast at the fire. He smiled and walked over to him. "Morning, Deenpal." He said as he poured himself a cup of tea.

"Morning, Sir, I mean Mark." Deenpal said.

"It's a beautiful day." He said. "I love these mountains. It is so beautiful up here."

"Yes it is. "Deenpal said. "Mark, I would like to thank you and Lady Jodhaa for last night. I know it was a one time event."

"You are welcome, Deenpal. And I don't think it was not to be repeated, for example when Jodhaa gets up! "Mark said patting Deenpal on the back. "I think I will get some picture of this sunrise."

"Please keep close to the camp. "Deenpal said. "It is easy to get lost on these paths."

"I will. "Mark said picking up his camera and heading out of the camp. He got several great images of the sunrise coming over the mountains. Then he returned to the camp. He neared the tent and he found Gwanendra and Jodhaa there in the throes of lust. Mark raised immediately his camera and pointed it at the couple. Gwanendra was pounding faster and harder as Jodhaa bent over the hood of the jeep. Jodhaa was leaning on her hands. She raised her head held high in a moan of pleasure toward the sky. She was totally naked in the morning sun. Her breasts and nipples were perfectly outlined against the mountains. Mark snapped several quick pictures. He was sure the Gwanendra and the Prince would love them!

They seemed not to care about his presence and continued their affair to its expected conclusion: As the two lovers disengaged from each other, Mark smirked at them. Jodhaa just gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked toward the hot spring. Gwanendra rearranged his clothes. "I see Jodhaa caught you this morning."

"Yes, your wife was very eager, this morning. "Gwanendra said.

"The party has her very excited. "Mark said. "Is everything ready?"

"Yes. The men are setting up camp. Let them rest tonight and we will have the party tomorrow night."

"Sound like a plan. "Mark said. "Me and Deenpal will have her ready."

"Deenpal?" Gwanendra said laughing. "I knew she wouldn't be able to keep her hands off him. He is a good man with a large cock and he knows how to use it, that is why I picked him to be your guide."

"An excellent choice, my friend. "Both men looked over to see Deenpal returning form the hot spring buttoning his pants. They both laughed.

 

After a nice diner, both Mark and Deenpal sat at the fire letting their diner settled. Jodhaa excused herself and went to the tent. Mark turned to Deenpal. "Did Gwanendra explain about tomorrow?"

"Yes. "He said. "but I can't believe she will take them all on."

"She has taken much more than that at times. She is ravenous when it comes to sex!"

Jodhaa exited the tent, wrapped in a blanket. She could see her husband and Deenpal sitting by the fire. Its light was silhouetting the two men. She walked over to them. They both looked back at her as she dropped the blanket. She stood naked with only the dog collar around her neck. She kneeled down and crawled over to her husband and kissed him. Then she moved over to Deenpal. Though he was hesitant at kissing her in front of Mark, she soon got him to forget that as they enjoyed a long deep and very sensual kiss.

Jodhaa began to strip his clothes off. Mark was already removing the last of his clothes. He leaned over to kiss each cheek of her ass. Then he moved under her to lick her wet crotch as she pulled the last of Deenpal's clothes from his body. Mark immediately noticed the evidence that Deenpal had enjoyed Jodhaa in the hot springs not a long time before : her pussy and ass hole were still gaping open and he could see small rivulets of cum oozing for her two orifices. He licked them clean and Jodhaa positioned herself to help him in his task. She then took his thick tool in her soft hands and began to rub it gently as her husband tongue continued dancing over her clit. When she was satisfied at its size, she climbed off him and Mark.

She had Mark sit up and straddled his lap. She guided his hard cock into her wet pussy. She lowered herself painfully slowly for Mark until she rested against his lap. She then look over her shoulder at Deenpal. Mark pulled the cheeks of her ass apart exposing her puckered asshole to him. He smiled and quickly lubed up his hard cock.

Jodhaa wrapped her arms around her husband's neck as he held her open for Deenpal. Deenpal aimed his thick cock at the entrance to her anal cavity. He eased the tip into her. she made a sharp intake of breath. Mark thought "The Prince was right.". She needs to practice more. If the Prince was to call on her rear passage it would be difficult for her. She would have to talk to the Princess and borrow her dildo, maybe she could get one made for herself. He was sure the Princess would be happy to oblige. Mark would be ready to bet that her price would be to inaugurate the dildo with Jodhaa and he wondered who would use the big end and in which hole... Jodhaa was already pregnant by Kyrhan and her ass would be soon reamed to the appropriate girth just like the Princess. So the most appropriate place would be Kira's pussy, to prepare the place to receive another gift from the Prince...

Jodhaa bit her lip as Deenpal pushed deeper into her. Mark held her kissing her neck as the patrolman went further and further into her. Soon he was fully embedded in her. Jodhaa rested for a second. She felt filled to capacity, even if she knew it was a mistake with; Deenpal in her ass and her husband in her pussy. She was in heaven.

The three of them soon found their rhythm. Jodhaa would rock forward driving her husband's cock into her wet pussy. Then she would fall back impaling herself onto Deenpal's thick cock. The three lovers were silhouetted by the fire light, two men joined by one woman. Jodhaa looked up at the stars burning bright in the night sky. She was pregnant by the Prince, and here she was sandwiched between her husband and their patrolman guide. All out in the open, free and unhindered by any rules or restrictions. This would have been unthinkable before they came to India and meet the Prince and the Princess.

Soon the three of them were building up to a climax. Deenpal put his hand on Jodhaa's hips and began to rock her faster. Mark moved his hips up meeting her rocking motion. Jodhaa threw her head from side to side, moaning loudly. The sound was echoing around them. Mark was the first to cum, shooting his load deep into his wife's pussy. Deenpal was next coating her bowels with his hot cum. Jodhaa was last, the sensation of the cum shooting in both of her orifices sent her over the top and she came hard as she rode her two stallions wildly.

Jodhaa leaned back after she had come down from her orgasm and kissed Deenpal. His beard tickled her cheeks, making her giggle. Then she turned to her smiling husband and kissed him deep and hard. Then the three of them collapsed at the side of their camp fire with Jodhaa still sandwiched between the two men. She had truly found heaven here in the mountains.

Jodhaa stepped out of the tent. Mark wrapped a blanket around her and walked her to the jeep. Deenpal waited there and helped her into the seat. He had placed a towel on the seat to prevent any soiling of the seat. Then he climbed into the driver side as Mark climbed into the back. They then drove off toward the Patrolman camp.

Gwanendra stood before the men gathered around a large fire. "Listen." He commanded. "I know many of you were hoping for some leave. But we have been ordered back into the mountains for a second tour. "He said as the men groaned. "But I have something special arranged just for you."

Mark and Deenpal drove up. Gwanendra smiled." The show will start with a private dance performed by a very beautiful lady and more after. "He then nodded and motioned for Jodhaa to come forward. Jodhaa walked out in front of the fire and between it and the line of patrolmen. She wore all of her jewelry even the little bells on her ankles and hips. She also wore a bright colored choli and saree. What she had omitted to wear was any underwear : no bra, no panties or loincloth. Jodhaa knew how this dance was to end and she wanted to be ready to service all these guys without delay. Moreover, the mere thought of performing for all these strong men and flashing them her bare pussy was very exciting to her. She could feel the cool night air against her bare pussy. Her nipples were already hard as they scraped against the choli and her pussy was also very wet as she moved to her position to start her dance. She started with a swirl of her whole body. The skirt of her flimsy saree flew horizontally and revealed that she was not wearing even the tiniest G string. There was a thunder of applauses...

The music slowly started. She had decided to do the Indian style of belly dancing instead of her usual middle eastern style. She had learned the bollywood style while at the Prince's palace and was egger to try it out. Though the two style are similar and share moves, they had two very strong differences. The first was the intricate hand movement that was heavily used in Indian style. They were part of almost every move. The second was the pace. Middle eastern belly dancing had sharper and more curt moves. Indian belly dancing followed the beat of the Indian drum. This made the moves more fluid and rhythmic.

Jodhaa began to dance slowly at first as her bare feet moved in the dirt of the clearing. Her hand was dancing in accordance with her moves as she stood before the men. Soon she moved to the end of the line of men and lifted her hand to her breast bone. She then thrust out her chest back and forth doing chest lift as she moved down the line, the camel move for a Lebanese belly dancer. Her bare breasts were moving freely under her choli and her nipples were sliding against the cloth of her top. She knew they could see she wore no bra and heard the laugh and whisper to each other. It only excited her more.

She got to the end of the line and turned back moving with the beat of the drum, she danced her way back swinging her hips wildly. All the men could see she wore no under garments as they got flashes of her ass and crotch as her hips moved. She could feel her own cunt drowning as she moved before these men. She hoped Mark had a good view on her very wet assets. He always liked to watch her with other men and she knew that, before the night was over, he was going to get a very good show!

Soon she got lost in the dance and the drum. Her body and hands were moving in rhythm by pure instinct. She forgot about the men and there was only the dance. She barely heard the men cheer as the end of the music came and she fell to the ground. Her chest was heaving with deep breath as she come down from her dance high.

Jodhaa looked up at the men who clapped and cheered her performance. She could see both Deenpal and Gwanendra stepping forward and coming toward her.

Gwanendra and Deenpal walked over to her. Gwanendra offered his hand to Jodhaa. She put her small hand inside his large rough hand and he helped her up. He was the top boss of this patrol and he should be the first to use her and mark his superiority! She stood before him. He kissed her roughly and let his hands maul her breasts as he sought the claps to unhook her choli. She could feel, at the same time, Deenpal hand on her hips as he undid her saree. He was second in command in the group and he had ostensibly decided not to wait for Gwanendra to have used her as he wanted!

Soon Jodhaa stood naked before the men. Gwanendra guided her down till she knelt at his feet. She quickly freed his large cock and took it into her hot wet mouth.

Behind her, Deenpal moved her hips to his turn until she was on all fours. He entered her slowly with his thick cock. She could hear the other patrolmen whisper at what they were seeing. They gasped as she took, at the same time, the whole length of Gwanendra's cock into her mouth and throat and Deenpal's thick member into her wet cunt. Soon the three of them got a rhythm going like the dance. She closed her eyes as she could still hear the men mumbling at the show.

She only opened her eyes when Deenpal removed his thick cock from her cunt and aimed it at her ass hole. She grimaced a little as it sprayed her open but soon she got the rhythm back. Deenpal's move had been intended to show the other guys that all her three holes were available to them. She had whispered it to Deenpal as he had rammed her pussy...She let go of Gwanendra's cock to steal a look to Mark, who was also lost in the show and smiling. Reassured, she returned to the big patrolman's hard dick as they all soon got lost in their threesome.

Deenpal came first and he pulled out and shot his load over her back and butt. Then he got up and gathered her choli and saree. He walked back to the jeep and threw them in the trunk, announcing publicly that Jodhaa would remain totally naked and to their mercy for the rest of the evening. Gwanendra came then and painted Jodhaa's face with his cum before pulling up his pants. Then he turned to the others. "I must present you this fine Lady. Her name is Jodhaa. "He said. "She has put on a fine show for us and has agreed to do more for you. She is not a fragile thing but she is still a Lady, remember that and pay her due respect. "He said looking the men over.

"Now you may give this slut the sound fucking she deserves! You are Indian soldiers and I am sure you are ready to prove your worth!" He turned to Jodhaa and winked at her. She smiled back as she dipped a finger into his cum he had spewed on her cheek and sucked it into her mouth. A roar of approbation rumbled in the ranks.

It took several seconds before the bravest of the men stepped forward. Jodhaa saw the patrolman coming toward her as she whipped the last of the cum from her face and licked her fingers clean. She smiled encouragingly at the man who stood before her. He knelt down to kiss her, his breath tickling her face. She quickly removed his shirt and tossed it aside. She kissed her way down his chest through the thick dark hair that covered it. His pants soon followed his shirt and were tossed aside too as she dove onto his cock with her hot wet mouth. The man ran his hand through her striking red hair as he encouraged her to take his cock deeper into her mouth.

Jodhaa was at the peak of her excitement. The next thing she knew was that hands were roaming on her body and, soon, a second cock was buried deep into her cunt. Then a third was shoved deep into her anus. Then there was a rush of clothing and movement toward her as the rest of the men came forward. Soon she was sitting on one cock deep in her pussy as another was deep in her ass. Two cock were in both her hands and another one was wedged between her large breast moving up and down. Finally a last cock was shoved in her mouth as she attempted to drain it of all its sperm.

Stoically waiting their turn, six other six were leaning against the wall, their eyes focused on the wild white woman who had danced for them and was offering herself shamelessly to them. It had been three weeks they hadn't met their wives and they would return in more than two weeks and Jodhaa was offering them a much needed release! When the second group was allowed to walk toward Jodhaa, a third team was already forming. She turned toward Gwanendra and asked him how many they were :"Fifty six, including Gwanendra and Deenpal. That suited perfectly Jodhaa : nine groups of six and she would be free to cool down with just the company of Mark and the two sergeants. She was a bit disappointed as she had wished the men would take a second turn with her later! They weren't accustomed to be offered a second romp!

After the third group had had its way, Jodhaa was given a two minutes before she was back at it again. She giggled and laughed as they started to caress her tits and prod her holes. This time, she was on her hands and knees : One patrolman at her mouth and another one at her rear. She offered the choice between either her ass or her pussy to the man at her rear. The first guy complained it was unfair. Jodhaa laughed and replied he had the choice of spending himself between her tits or in her mouth. The protestor stopped arguing! Most chose her mouth but a few couldn't resist her deep cleavage. The second round went like that till again three groups had had their turn with her.

The third round she laid on her back as the last men took their turn. One after another would move between her legs and plough into her pussy hard and fast. All of the patrolmen were strong virile men and were not sated when Jodhaa finished her schedule. Jodhaa also felt not even winded and she offered all the men another quick romp with her as she still wanted to rest with just Gwanendra, Deenpal and Mark. One of the men groaned they were lucky as they would have accepted a third romp with her with no limit... Jodhaa felt very proud of their evident lust. She took each man in her holes and gave them the best fuck she could give and they loved it. The younger ones tended to be faster than the older men who took their time with her. Finally each man declared himself satisfied and asked Jodhaa to come more often to their camp when they were alone in the mountains! She answered it was up to Gwanendra who could arrange things with her husband Mark...

.

Most of the men gave up and went back to their tents. But several were still ready for another romp. Jodhaa asked each one to cum on instead of in her, offering them to give her a cum bath. So each man did son covering her from head to toe with their strong Indian cum. As the early light of morning started to light up the clearing, the last group stood over her jacking off onto her as she had offered. Many had gone to bed in their tents but a few just fell asleep around the fire. After the last man came, they finally fell back to rest.

Gwanendra walked from his place near the jeep and started to gather up the men still away. He ordered them to get the ones sleeping around the fire and carry them and their clothes back to their tents. They did as he commanded. Mark and Deenpal went to Jodhaa and helped her up. She was wet and sticky from cum and sweat. They wrapped her in a blanket and walked her to the jeep. "I will see you in the morning. Gwanendra said. Mark nodded. "I hope she is OK." Gwanendra said with concern, but Mark eased his concern as they got her into the jeep and headed back to their own camp. "Don't fear anything, my friend! She is much harder than that and there has been no actual rape, just a gang bang between consenting adults!

Mark thanked Deenpal and climbed back into the tent. Jodhaa was laying down on her back but raised up on her elbow when her husband entered. "How do you feel? "He asked.

"Wonderful. "She said. "But I am all sticky with sweat and cum. I don't know if you'll ever accept me again in your bed!"

" Any time, darling! You are just the way I like you!."

"Did you watch me with all those men?" She asked as he moved up to kiss her sticky lips. "Did you like seeing your little wife fucked by all these men?"

Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers