Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers

"Yes. "He said nibbling at her neck. Some of the cum had dried and became flaky.

"So you like your wife all sticky with other men's cum and sweat?" She teased.

"Yes. "He repeated kissing her passionately.

"I guess someone has to clean me, now!" She asked. "Won't they?" She said smiling as Mark laughed. "No need, it will be my pleasure, dear!" He bent lower to kiss and nibble her neck again as he guided her onto her back again. He licked and kissed his way along her shoulder blades, then over her breasts cleaning each tit of the sweat and cum with his tongue. Then, he moved down her stomach and between her legs. Small rivulets of cum dribbled out of her. He licked his way up to catch as much as he could.

He then dove onto her pussy sucking and licking it as clean as he could of the strong patrolmen's cum. Jodhaa gripped his head and held him hard as she felt another orgasm coming. She did not know how many it would make. She didn't care she just let it wash over her as her husband licked her clean.

Mark crawled up beside her. She kissed him softly and began to remove his shirt. "Are you sure you're up to it?" He asked.

"Always for you, my love." She said as she removed his shirt and pants. She could see his hard cock demanding immediate attention. She took it in her mouth and sucked it down her throat. Mark leaned back letting his wife's magical mouth give him so expertly the ultimate pleasure. Then with the last of her strength, she climbed up onto him and rode him like a stallion. She looked into his eye with love and desire as they came again as Mark added his own cum to the stew already brewing in her pussy.

The two fell back to the sleeping blanket. Mark pulled his wife close to him. She took his hand and intertwined her fingers into his as she pulled his hand up to her chin. Mark pulled the blanket up with his free hand and held his wife close as they slept in bliss in the mountains of Shimla.

 

 

Gwanendra left the Patrolman camp the next morning, after he had made sure them men were up and getting ready to leave. Many of them asked question about Jodhaa and professed gratitude and thanks for her performance. He quickly answered them and made his way quickly toward Mark and Jodhaa's camp. He was concerned that the last night party had not been too much for her. He drove up to the camp. He saw Mark adjusting his camera but did not see Jodhaa.

"Hello, Mark!"

"Hi, my friend." Mark replied as he was getting his camera ready. He saw that Gwanendra had a worried look on his face. "Is something wrong?"

"No, I was just wanted to see if Jodhaa was ok." He said. "I'm afraid things got really hot last night."

"Don't worry! Jodhaa is fine!"

"Are you sure?"

"Just ask her directly." He said leading the big patrolman over to the hot springs near where they camped.

"Oh my." He said as he saw Jodhaa. She was just coming out of the hot springs. Her body coated in a fine layer of water that glistening in the morning light. Her red hair was wet and slicked back down her back. The cool air made her nipples stand up. She looked like some sea nymph raising up out of the ocean. Mark quickly raised his camera to catch the image of her. This would look great hanging on the wall in Jodhaa's quarters at the palace.

"Good morning my love." Jodhaa said walking over to Mark and kissing him lightly on the lips then turned to Gwanendra. "And good morning to you my mighty warrior." She said kissing him as well in a torrid unashamed open mouth kiss. Then she turned and walked completely nude toward their camp where Deenpal stood with a stunned look on his face. She looked like an elf and seemed not to care at all she was nude and accompanied by two sturdy men and one of them was her husband...

"Your wife is amazing." Gwanendra said with a smile.

"That is an understatement my friend." Mark replied as he led him to the camp.

Gwanendra joined them for breakfast. He forwarded the thanks and compliments of the patrolmen for last night party. Jodhaa smiled and returned the thanks and stated she was more than pleased to give pleasure and solace to such a fine group of brave and virile men.

"Perhaps, before you return to your men, you might be interested accompanying me into our tent?" Jodhaa said while she opened the tent door. The movement pushed her tits forward and Gwanendra gasped when he saw her areolas taut in the chilly morning air... He turned toward Mark who just nodded in approval. Gwanendra followed Jodhaa under the tent. She received him on the open sleeping bag with her legs wide open. She placed her arms around his neck as she drew him to her.

"I noticed already yesterday that you were distraught! Where is the problem?

"I thought that a whole patrol could be too much for such a delicate and fragile woman!"

"You must be kidding! I belong to Kyrhan's harem and I am also married with Mark and he is a very demanding lover! I am also the mate of an aging Dalit and I can tell you he is still very active in bed. I am also the play mate of a well known Indian actor. He is completely nuts about me but he is very inventive and when Leena is not around, I am in charge of the whole team of Kira's Dalits : forty three very virile guys! I can tell you that a simple Indian army patrol has nothing to scare me away!

After breakfast, Gwanendra made his goodbyes. He said he had to return and get the men moving. They had a long way to go and much work to do. Mark shook his hand and whished him luck and safe travel. Jodhaa gave him a long goodbye kiss and made him promise another romp when he would return.

Mark, Jodhaa and Deenpal broke camp and made their way along the planned route. Deenpal showed them beautiful deep forest and glacier valleys. The mountains of Shimla were breath taking. Finally reaching as high as they were going, they made camp.

Mark decided to take a few more pictures before they started their way back on the next day. Mark snapped several quick shot of the beautiful mountains of Shimla. He was even lucky to catch a few shots of local Himalayan goats jumping for one outcroppings of rock to the other. He would have to send a few of these pictures to his daughter. She would love them!

As he returned to their camp, the scene that greeted him was stunning. Deenpal was sprawled on a blanket in the middle of the camp, completely naked and Jodhaa rode him at will. She too was total nude in the afternoon sun, except for the collar around her neck. Her head was thrown back and she leaned back giving him a full view of her firm breasts bouncing up and down. She moaned loudly as she bounced up and down on the Corporal's impressive cock. He griped her hips as she rode him for all she was worth.

Mark smiled as he quickly changed the memory card in his camera and snapped a few pictures of the couple. Jodhaa saw him and smiled. He couldn't believe how their world had changed since they had moved to India. It would have been unthinkable for them to enjoy themselves like this back in the US. There, they would have been ridiculed and insulted, called freaks, weirdo and disgusting for enjoying this hedonistic life. But this is from people who believed that a wife was property not a sexual being that cold enjoy sex as much as they did. They would also viewed him as some freak or wimp for letting his wife enjoy sex with others and loving to watch her in the throes of pleasure. But that was behind them: now. they had truly found paradise.

Mark walked over to the couple. He bent over and kissed his wife and cupped her breast as she rode Deenpal's cock. He toyed with her nipple as she bounced up and down on the thick cock. The nipple grew very taut and Mark made several pictures of it. Then Jodhaa reached another climax and he seized her face just at the moment of her peak. He always cherished that moment and now he had a photo book with pictures of Jodhaa with Kyrhan, Dan, Peter and Rajeev among plenty of other ones. Then he walked over to his tent to change his memory card in his camera and transfer the latest ones to his personal computer.

As Mark was going through the photos he had taken, Jodhaa entered the tent nude and joined him. She curled up next to her husband, laying her head on his shoulder as he looked at the pictures. He reached around her hip and pulled her close. "That is pretty." She said as he stopped on a photo of sunrise coming over the mountains.

"Yes. "He said. "I think I will have it framed and hang it on my office wall."

"What about me and Deenpal?" She asked.

"I think I will save that for the bedroom." He said. Jodhaa smiled and kissed him. He pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her pulling her naked body close to his.

"I was thinking.." She started to say.

"Oh no." Mark said. "That is when the trouble starts." He said, kissing her shoulder. She pouted her lips at him.

"Like I was saying." She started again. "I was thinking, about the old man."

"The one you met in the mountains with the Prince?"

"Yes." She said. "He did come all the way down to get checked out and to try and find me."

"And you think it wouldn't be right for him to go through that and not get to 'meet' you?"

"Well, yes." She said. "If it is ok with you."

"Of course." Mark said. "As long as you take care of me."

"I always take care of my husbands." She said pushing Mark onto his back. "All of them."

 

The soft sounds of groaning and moaning woke Mark up. He stretched and rolled over to a wonderful sight. His lovely wife was on all fours, a pillow clinched in her teeth. Behind her, was Deenpal. He was plowing into Jodhaa for all he was worth. Mark blinked and moved his head over to his wife's and smiled. He reached up to pull the pillow from her mouth and leaning in to kiss her as she rocked from Deenpal's hard fucking. "Sorry if we woke you." She said in between Deenpal's continuous thrusts. "I have tried to silence myself and allow you to sleep as long as you wanted!

Mark moved closer and kissed his wife again and moved his hand up to cup one of her swinging breasts. Deenpal was moving faster and thrusting harder into Jodhaa. Mark knew he was about to cum in his wife's pussy. He pulled his wife over so she laid on top of his chest as Deenpal fucked her. Mark held his wife as he nibbled at her shoulder and neck. She moaned and rocked back and forth over her husband. Deenpal must have been fucking for awhile because Mark could feel his increasing speed and power of his thrusts. Deenpal grunted and slammed hard into Jodhaa as she exploded in his arms, screaming out her pleasure.

With a mighty grunt, Deenpal let loose his load. He showered her insides with his Indian cum. Jodhaa cried out as the hot liquid hit the deep recesses of her uterus. Mark held and stroked his wife as both her and her lover froze in place as the waves of pleasure washed over them.

Deenpal leaned over kissing Jodhaa's neck, his rough beard tickling her neck. She turned her head and gave him a long deep kiss. He eased back and with a loud 'plop' pulled his softening cock from her well used and cum filled pussy. He grabbed his clothes and nodded to Mark as he left the tent.

"Well, that was a hell of a way to wake up." Mark said kissing her on the forehead.

"You loved it." She said reaching down to fondle his hard cock. "See, you love watching your slutty little wife being fucked hard by that patrolman or other people." Jodhaa kissed Mark hard and deep as she stroked his cock.

"You know what else I would like?" He said moving to roll Jodhaa on her back.

"I think I do." She said as he eased between her legs. Jodhaa raised her legs to give her husband easier access to her wet sticky pussy. She had recently worked hard on her suppleness. He marveled when she placed her feet behind her head and framed her breasts with her arms. He had now before his eyes a delicious view of his wife with her mouth, nipples and pussy totally displayed and offered to him. Her elbows even parted her thighs and exhibited her wide open pussy lips in a very wanton manner. He grabbed his camera and took a series of snapshots that would arose an eunuch. He would offer a copy to all the men in the harem and he would not be surprised if Jodhaa was soon covered with demands for visits by any true man!

Mark guided his painfully hard cock into Jodhaa's warm and extremely wet cunt. He could feel Deenpal's cum still in her pussy coating his cock as he slid into his wife. Mark hooked his arm under her knees to give himself greater access to her cum filled pussy. He leaned over to kiss his wife as he began long deep strokes into her.

"Yea fuck me." Jodhaa said. "You like fucking my wet cum filled pussy, don't you?" Mark didn't reply. He just kept fucking her. In such conditions, Jodhaa became often very horny and talkative! "Do you love feeling Deenpal's cum around your cock? You love it, you love the feel of your wife's cum filled pussy around your hard cock." Mark began to move faster and harder into her. "You love to see you slutty wife being fucked and fucking her afterwards!."

Mark rammed his cock into her faster and harder. She knew what to say to make him hot and he knew what she liked, long hard fucking. "Fuck your slutty wife." She called to him in cries of pleasure. "Fuck me like the slut I am." Mark was moving so hard and fast it was making her ass slap down hard against the tent floor. With a mighty growl, Mark let loose a torrent of cum deep into her already cum filled cunt as she rocketed off to a second orgasm this morning. Both of them laid panting on the floor of the tent. They were exhausted. It took several minutes for the two of them to come down from the sexual high they had just experienced. Mark rolled off Jodhaa. "God that was great." He said breathing heavy.

"Yes it was, my love." She said. "But now my cunt it double messy." Her hand running down her sweat cover stomach. "What are you going to do?" She asked with a mischievous grin. Mark just smiled and moved down kissing her breast then her stomach. He moved between her legs looking down at the cum running from her well used cunt, both his and Deenpal's. He dove in. driving his tongue into the messy orifice. He licked and cleaned up the whole mess and sent Jodhaa off onto a third orgasm for the morning.

Mark and Jodhaa came out of the tent to see Deenpal pouring cups of hot tea. He offered each one a cup. Mark had put on back his clothes but Jodhaa had preferred staying naked between the two men, just covering her body with sun block : the sun could be dangerous in the mountains. They drank the hot tea on the cool morning air. It felt good to them. "Deenpal." Mark said. "Gwanendra said you knew the herdsman that came looking for him awhile back."

"Yes, Baktu." He replied. "I know him."

"What do you know of him?" Jodhaa asked.

"What do you mean?" He said. "He is a herdsman mostly goats but a few sheep. "He said as Mark smiled at Jodhaa. "He is part of the Gaddi people."

"What are they like?" She asked.

"The Gaddi? Like most people. They are mostly herdsmen. They tend their herds in the higher mountains during the warmer months and lower hill during the winter."

"And Baktu?" Mark asked.

"He is a nice man. He has been a widow for many years. He most of the time lives with his son's family."

"You have known him for a long time?"

"Yes. "He said with a smile." He is a good fellow. Helped guide us many time through the old goat paths and taught them to me as well when I first came here.

Mark smiled at Jodhaa and nodded yes. She smiled. "Could you get word to him?"

"Yes. "He said with a questioning look. "If you want."

"Yes please." Jodhaa said eagerly.

"What do you want to tell him?"

"Is there a place we could meet him, privately?" Mark asked.

"There is a old mountaineering cabin." Deenpal said. "We use it for shelter during storms."

"Perfect." Mark said. "Tell him his goddess will meet him there tomorrow if he wants." He said. Jodhaa smiled and jumped up and down joyfully.

 

Deenpal left them at camp and returned a day later. He told them that the old man seemed to jump like a goat in heat when he had delivered the message. The old man said he would meet them at the cabin in a day. Mark then told him of the first encounter between Jodhaa and the old man and his goat. Deenpal laughed. He then told them of the plan. He was a little shocked but after the party with his fellow patrolmen and the nights with Jodhaa it was not that big of a shock. He said the cabin was a short drive and would take them there on the next evening. Before they left, Jodhaa was going through her clothes in the tent as Mark entered it. She was throwing pieces of clothes around. "Problem?" He asked.

"I can't find anything to wear." She said. "My belly dancing outfit is still stained from the patrolmen." She said putting her hands on her hips. "What am I going to wear for Baktu?"

 

"I got an idea." Mark said as he picked up her belly dancing jewelry.

 

Deenpal drove Mark and Jodhaa to the cabin. She was wrapped in a blanket over her body. Mark helped her out. Her bare feet hurt from the rough stones and coldness of ground. He brought her to the door of the cabin and gave her a kiss, promising to come back in the next afternoon. Jodhaa stood still wrapped in the blanket in the dim light of the mountain hut. Baktu, the old herdsman, sat still staring up at her. He licked his lip still nervous as he finally looked at the goal of his quest. Jodhaa smiled at his then let the blanket fall from her body. The herdsman took a deep breath as her body came into view.

Jodhaa stood in the lamp light. She was nude except for her jewelry. She wore several arm band and bracelets. They simmered in the dim light. Around her waist, was a gold color waist band with several bells she wore when dancing along with ankle slave bracelet also with bells that ringed with her every movement. Her large breasts and stiff nipples stood up in the cool mountain air. Baktu looked at her with lust in his eyes. He scanned her pale body in the low light and smiled. She was a goddess standing before him, a pale goddess with bright red hair.

Jodhaa moved closer to the old man. She got down on her knees and crawled like a hungry cat toward him. He pulled his round hat from his head and reached out to touch her, to make sure she was real. His rough cool hands touched her warm skin. She shivered as he smiled broadly. She leaned in to kiss him. She could smell the sweat and musky smell from his body. Her soft lips touched his rough weathered lips. His thick stiff whiskers scratched her skin as she lingered on his lips.

Jodhaa reached down to undo the buttons of the herdsman's rough wool shirt and vest. Soon she had them off. She looked at the rough dark skin of the old man. She ran her hands over his equally rough skin. He reached up to cup her tits. His sinewy hand mauling them was sending shivers of lust through her body. His tough fingers toyed with her large nipples. He couldn't believe she was real and there. He leaned over to suck on one tit. His rough skin and stiff whiskers scratched and tickled her skin as she ran her hand through his hair. The old man sucked hard at her nipple, there was no softness or gentleness with him. He sucked hard and roughly sometimes gnawing on it. The sensation made her wetter and wetter.

She pulled his head free of her tit and moved down. Her tongue was dragged down over the herdsman's rough chest. She could taste the salty taste of his sweat. Her small hands reached for his crotch. She pulled and tugged until his paints were free of his body. She then turned to his loincloth. She quickly removed it and tossed it aside. He hard dark cock sprang free. She looked at the stiff member. It was not as big as the Prince's or Gwanendra's but is was a mighty and impressive weapon. She took the head in her mouth. She cleaned every inch of the dark cock with her tongue. Baktu moaned and just kept calling her his goddess.

Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers