Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers

When she had finished, Baktu pushed Jodhaa back onto her back. She was sprawled in the dirt of the mountain cabin. He quickly moved between her legs. There was no softness or seduction, he just moved in and slid fully into her with his dark weapon. Jodhaa moaned and raised her legs up high over the man's hips. He began to piston in and out of her, Jodhaa being pushed down onto the dirt floor of the cabin. His dark rear moving fast up and down between her pale legs. Each thrust by the old herdsman causing the bells to jingle echoing in the small room.

It was not elegant lovemaking or even sex between equals, this was pure animal lust and fucking. The old man took pleasure with every movement from Jodhaa's pale body, and she loved his primeval desire. She wrapped her arms around the man's head as he buried his head into the valley between her large breasts. His rough skin was tickling her as he devoured her tits. He did not last long. He had been dreaming of this for a whole year. Jodhaa's warm wet pussy seemed to milk his cock, massaging it with every thrust. He lost all control and soon was launching shots of hot cum deep into the pale woman's cunt sending her off as well.

Then both of them lay in the dark cabin, both breathing heavily. He kept mauling Jodhaa's breasts as his own breath gradually came under his control. He could not get enough of the white woman's large soft tits. She lay back enjoying the feel of the old man's cum still hot inside of her. "I am afraid I am done, my goddess." He said. She stroked his head as she slowly rolled him over and onto his back. She then began to kiss and nibble her way down. She licked around his sweaty dirty chest and lowered over his stomach.

"I am going to revive you." She said. Soon she was at his crotch. She took his deflated cock in her hand. She licked up and down it cleaning it of their juices. She cleaned every inch, she even pulled back the old man's prepuce and cleaned behind it. Soon to the old man surprise, she had him standing strong and hard. She smiled at him. "I told you so." She said as she took one more lick from the base to tip of his dark cock. Then she moved up and aimed his weapon at her wet cunt and lowered herself down onto him.

She lowered herself slowly till she rest onto his hips. The old man was surprised at the skill of this woman. She rested her hands onto his shoulder and began to rock back and forth. She started a slow ride on the herdsman's hard cock. Since he had already cummed once, this was going to be a long ride and she would love every moment of it. She leaned her head back and moaned as she took pleasure in riding this old herdsman. He looked up at this pale white woman in the dim lamp light. She seemed to glow in it. He thought she really looked like a goddess. The soft jingles of the bell seem to make music, music full of lust and pleasure.

He reached up to toy and play with her tits. He marveled at the large round softness of them. He remembered how soft they had felt when he had met her in the mountains. His cock had been deliciously sliding between them. He dreamed of how it would feel to be inside her. And now he was here on the floor of the hut watching his goddess ride his cock, the warm passage milking him as she rode him. He rubbed and toyed with each nipple making her moan louder over the jingling of the bells.

She rode him, long and hard, rocking back and forth. She took her time and enjoyed every second of the long fucking. The old man played with her tits as she looked down at him, his eyes sparkling as he pulled and pinched her nipples. The once cool cabin was now warm and getting warmer, their body heat had made the small building a sauna. They came hard as she rode him through several orgasms. She collapsed onto the old herdsman pressing her tits into his chest as they lay in the now hot cabin.

For a third time, Jodhaa leaned down to lick and suck the old man's cock. She teased and toyed with it till to both their surprise, it rose again to full strength. "You are truly a goddess." He said as he watched the woman bend over on all fours on the dirt floor of the cabin. He climbed onto his knees and moved behind her. He looked at the round firm pale ass of the woman before him. He smiled a toothy grin and gripped her hips. With little warning, he slammed into her hard.

"YESS!!" She cried as he leaned in to push as deep as he could into her. There was no gentleness with him. He was a stallion and she his mare. He pounded into her with all his strength. The room filled with animal-like groans and the slapping of flesh. The only other sound was the ringing of the bell on Jodhaa's ankles and hips moving with each thrust. Both had come twice before and they both knew that, this time, it would take them a long time to cum again. She met each of his thrusts. Jodhaa milked him, squeezing his cock as it moved deep in her.

He was grunting like an animal as he rode her hard with deep strokes into her cunt. The sweat poured from their bodies into the dirt of the floor. Jodhaa was impressed with the old man's endurance. He had kept up when many would have given up and collapsed onto the floor. But he was going strong. He lasted till the first streams of morning light came into the small cabin. He gave a mighty grunt and slammed as deep as he could into her. His hot cum showered her insides. She fell forward into the dirt as he fell on top of her. Both were barely able to breathe. "You are a goddess." He said again. "I don't think I can go on anymore!"

"And you are my mighty herdsman." She said kissing him. "You are a true Indian stallion."

Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers