Mark & Maggie

Story Info
Newlyweds discover the joy of oral.
1k words
3.53
38.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't that there marriage was loveless, they more than definitely had love for each other, it was more that they had fallen into a state of routine which became increasingly difficult to fall out of.

Maggie was 24 and seemingly in her prime of life, her long slender legs were what drew Mark's attention every time she walked by in her short "business" skirts. But her legs were not her only asset by any means. She took pride in her long brown hair that fell gracefully down her back, and her ocean blue eyes could capture the attention of anyone within twenty feet of her. It didn't surprise Maggie in the least when she walked by the desks of her male co-workers that she would get stares, in fact she thrived on them. What did surprise her was that Mark had asked her out.

Their first date or the rest of their dates are hardly worth mentioning, but as these things go Mark and Maggie fell in love and Mark proposed. Mark and Maggie had been Married for two years and while they hadn't lost their lust for each other the sex had lost its energy and had fallen into a routine that neither Mark or Maggie could think of how to get out of.

One night Maggie came home from work with a gigantic grin on her face. She placed a small brown paper bag on the table and walked into the next room with another plastic shopping bag. Out of pure curiosity Mark opened the bad and found its contents to shock him slightly. As long as he had known Maggie he had never known her to go to a porn shop let alone buy anything there, but he was intrigued by what she had brought home. He looked up from the small present and realized that a bulge was slowly growing in his pants. He unbuttoned his fly to release his engorged cock and he started to stroke it lightly. "Are you starting without me?"

Mark looked up to see Maggie clad in fishnet stockings, stiletto boots, and a black leather corset. His jaw dropped open as he pulled the black leather straps out of the brown paper bag. Maggie just smiled and motioned for him to come closer. Mark could feel the blood pulsing through him as Maggie stripped him naked and then laid him down on the bed. She ran her long nails softly and slowly down his chest looked at him in the eye and licked her lips and ran her finger along the length of his shaft. She leaned in and licked the tip of his penis catching small drips of pre-cum dripping out. She ran her tongue around the tip and then slowly slipped her mouth over his entire penis. Mark groaned at the rare pleasure of getting oral. He enjoyed the warm moisture and the heightened sensations of his wife's tongue running the length of his shaft. She ran her tongue under the tip of the head making Mark's whole body shudder with pleasure. She lightly teased his balls with her fingertips. Moaning loudly Mark arched his hips up pushing his cock deeper in her mouth just as he began to cum. Maggie continued sliding her mouth over his manhood her hand at the base of his shaft taking and swallowing mouthfuls of his cum. She licked the cum off of her lips.

"Mmm baby, I like the way you taste." Maggie said with a smile licking the last dribble off of the tip of his cock. "Now then…" She put her stiletto-heeled boot on the chair across from the bed where Mark lay and slowly unzipped it from the knee down. She then unclasped the snap holding her fishnet stocking and rolled them down. Mark felt his cock hardening again. He stood up and walked over to Maggie he clasped her tight ass in both hands then slipped her silk black thong off of her. She stood over him as he ran his hand down the inside of her thigh. He sat her down in the chair and spread her legs wide open in front of him.

He ran his hand up the inside of her thigh and rubbed the hair on her pussy then ran his pointer finger between the lips feeling that she was already wet. Sucking Mark off had made Maggie dripping wet and she was already moaning at his touch. He softly rubbed the lips inside, lightly toying with her hood. She moaned softly as he slipped his middle finger inside her curling it slightly as he pulsed it inside of her. He had done this so many times, and had found it was the perfect way to prime her for his cock. He pulled his finger out and kissed the inside of her thighs on either side and then slowly slipped the point of his tongue between her pussy lips and flattening his tongue repeated the same motion receiving a deep moan from Maggie and her hand running through his hair. He licked he soft skin inside and tested her hood again with the tip of his tongue. When he felt her grip on his hair become tighter he knew she was on her way. Mark pushed the tip of his tongue into her precious pussy, nuzzling his face right where he always wanted to be especially when he knew it gave Maggie such pleasure. He flicked his tongue on her clit as it darted in and out of her, tasting her juices flowing over his tongue as her moans became more intense and her breathing faster. When he felt the muscles of her pussy tighten around his tongue he knew she was close and flicked his tongue inside her reaching up and caressing her breasts. Maggie's moans were loud and uncontrollable as her hips arched pushing them closer to him. Her moans subsided as she relaxed back coming down from her amazing orgasm. Mark took his tongue out and licked his lips.

"God, I love you," Maggie managed to say, catching her breath. Mark gave Maggie a deep open mouthed kiss; she could taste herself on his lips. "You're so good to me baby, don't ever go away."