Mark & Mandy

Story Info
Sister teaches twin brother a thing or two.
11.2k words
4.66
121.2k
134

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,080 Followers

Hello. My name is Mandy, and this is a story about my twin brother, Mark and me. We have always had a special relationship from the day we were born, almost 19 years ago. Yes, twins do know each other best.

Looking at us, you could likely tell that we are fraternal twins. Our faces look similar. Our skin tone is the same. We both have green eyes and wavy auburn hair. My hair is shoulder length, and he wears his collar length, just over the ear. Mark is 6'1", 170 lbs, with broad shoulders, strong arms, and tight abs. I'm 5'6", 110 lbs, with curves in the right places, a 34C-26-32 figure. I know I am considered attractive, cute, and sexy. Mark thinks I am a prick tease - intentionally placed on this earth to torture him.

I love to tease my brother, by the things I wear, or don't wear while I am around him, or by playful sexual innuendo. I often wear tops that feature my breasts. And I wear short shorts or very short skirts. I always want there to be plenty of my flesh for him to see. I do have a lot of fun teasing him.

For example, early last week we were home alone. Mom was at work and we were on summer break between high school graduation and starting college in the fall. That morning Mark was sitting at the kitchen table eating his breakfast. I went to the kitchen pretending to need a drink of water. I walked in wearing only a pair of pink lace boy-shorts, and an old t-shirt that was a bit small and tight around my chest. The shape of my breasts and nipples were clearly visible through the strained fabric, and the short hem of the shirt didn't even cover my panties. As I reached up into the cabinet for a glass, I knew that my shirt would rise up even higher and fully exposed my cute ass, which was barely covered by the thin lace of my panties. I also knew Mark took a good look, and then adjusted himself inside his shorts.

Score one for the prick tease.

"I know you do that intentionally." He muttered.

"Who? Me? What did I do?" I feigned ignorance.

"You never dress that way when mom is here. Only when it is just the two of us." Mark replied.

"Is it a problem? Don't you like what you see?" I questioned him as I struck a pose facing him so he had a good view of my barely clad body. I pinched my nipples through the t-shirt fabric to make them stand out for him to see.

He stared at my tits for a moment, shook his head, and spoke.

"You know I love looking at you, sis. Hell, I'll admit that I want to see you naked. I think you are the sexiest girl in the world. But because you are my sister, you are the only girl in the world I can't have." Mark paused and exhaled, exasperated.

"And for that same reason you are the only boy I can safely tease. And you know I love to do that." I walked over to him and gave him a big kiss, full on the lips. (We have always been a family of kissers)

As I turned to walk away, I turned my backside to him just as he reached out and playfully swatted my ass. I laughed and hurried out of the room.

"Love you brother." I called out as I left.

"Love you sis." He replied.

- - - - -

Our family has always been just the three of us, mom, Mark, and me. Our mother gave birth to us a few months after she finished college. We were the product of a one-night stand and we have never known our father. Mom never regretted her decisions to have us and raise us as a single mom. It must have been difficult for her in the early years, but somehow we all came through those times.

Our mom is attractive and smart, a real techie-type smart. After she gave birth to us, she went to work at a local, high-tech company. Her sister, our aunt Mary, watched us during the day while mom worked. Mom made decent money and we lived in a two-bedroom apartment. Mark and I shared a bedroom. We shared a bed. And we even shared a bath every evening before bed.

One night, when we were four, mom caught us in the bath curiously discovering the differences in our bodies, as small children are apt to do. That was our last bath together. That weekend she bought separate twin beds for us, which were placed against opposite walls of our bedroom. And a couple of years later, after a couple of promotions for her at work, we moved into a small three bedroom house. Mark and I have had separate bedrooms ever since.

Mom knew Mark and I had a special bond, a certain closeness emotionally and physically. She made sure that the two of us seldom had time alone. Until we were in high school, there was always someone else in the house with us, either mom or our aunt Mary.

Mom was always frank and honest with us. When we hit puberty, she sat us down and gave us the big talk about sex: what it was, how it happened, and how pregnancy and a baby could be the results of sex. She told us, more than once, and in no uncertain terms, that Mark and I should never, ever, have sex with each other. Mark and I often wondered why mom kept telling this to us. At that age, we never considered having sex, especially with each other.

But as we grew older, things changed. Our bodies changed. Our feelings changed. Our thoughts changed.

We both became more aware of our sexuality, and we thought about others sexually. If I can say this, Mark became quite a hunk and I became quite a babe. And we looked at each other in different ways, and felt about each other in different ways. And those familiar kisses and hugs now had a different feel to them.

But we maintained a proper level of decorum in our relationship. As mom taught us, we were always properly clothed while around others, even our family members. Or, at least I did when she was in the house. And while Mark and I shared a hall bath, we never shared it at the same time (that she knew about).

Mom didn't want us to be too dependent upon each other, as twins often become. She insured that we each developed our own friendships. In grade school, I played with a group of girls. Mark had his group of boys. As we moved through our high school years, I began to date boys, a few of them were friends with Mark's. And Mark began to date girls, sometimes one of my friends.

His current girlfriend is named Suzy. She and I had been close friends since third grade, and we were both members of the high school varsity cheerleading squad. Suzy is a very pretty blonde with blue eyes, and a sexy body featuring her 36-D breasts, long legs, and a cute ass. I was pleased that my brother had good taste in selecting a girlfriend.

As I became aware of my power as a sexy tease, I practiced my attire and moves at home upon my brother, and used what I learned upon my friends and classmates. I enjoyed dressing in sexy or revealing articles of clothing. I relished wearing sexy underwear. Even though I was proud of my 34-C breasts, I usually wore push-up bras to make my cleavage even better. My panties were either thongs or lace boy-shorts. I was hot. And I knew it.

Around the house, more specifically around my brother, I would dress to catch his eye. I loved to flash my panties at him. On occasions, I wore a tight t-shirt without a bra. I would pinch my nipples to make them stand out, and he would notice. I loved how I could make him grab his crotch and adjust his cock.

Score another one for the prick tease.

- - - - -

As mom worked all day, and we were out of high school for the summer, Mark and I were often home alone. She had given us permission to have friends over as long as we weren't too rowdy. Mark and I quickly realized that it was awkward if both of us had friends over at the same time, so we set up a schedule. He could have friends over on odd numbered days, and I had friends over on even numbered days. This especially worked well when I had my boyfriend over, or Mark had his girlfriend over, and we needed some privacy.

Suzy was a different case as she had been my closest friend for many years. So she often came to see me, and now that she was dating Mark, she also wanted to spend time with him. On these days, I would hang out in the family room and she might spend some time talking to me before she and Mark went up to his bedroom for some private time.

When I had a boyfriend over, I would take him to my bedroom for some privacy. This summer that meant I was having sex with him. Adam, my current boyfriend, was a talented lover in several ways and he always gave me multiple, loud orgasms. I knew that Mark could hear me, if he was home, but he never said anything to me about the noise.

Mark and Suzy were different. When they were alone in his room, they were quiet and quick. On one recent visit, Suzy was in his room only about twenty minutes before coming back downstairs. As she was leaving, I saw her face and she didn't appear happy. And she didn't say anything to me on her way out.

- - - - -

The next day Suzy called me with some news. The University had recently dismissed a couple of cheerleaders for rules violations. Suzy had been asked to try out for the school's cheerleading squad. If she earned a spot on the squad, she would be given a scholarship to cover tuition, room, and board. As the squad had another scholarship to give, she had suggested to the cheer coach that they consider me. We were excited and talked about possibly continuing our cheerleading together in college.

After that discussion, Suzy said she had something else, more delicate to discuss.

"Mandy," Suzy began, "You know that I really like Mark. He's handsome, smart, thoughtful, and we have lots of fun together."

I felt a 'But...' coming and indeed it came soon.

"But..." and she paused. "Oh God. I'm really embarrassed to say this. I really love your brother's cock. It is easily the biggest cock I have ever seen, and it gets so hard with a big head and swollen veins that pop out. I really want to enjoy having sex with Mark, but he doesn't give me enough foreplay. He just shoves that big beast into my pussy when I'm barely damp. And that's not good."

I was shocked and didn't know immediately what to say. I suspected that my brother had a large cock from the bulges in his pants that I had seen. But I assumed that he knew how to properly please a girl.

"Uh. Suzy. What do you want me to do? Give my brother sex education?" I said with a slight laugh.

"Oh, I don't know Mandy. I just felt like talking with someone about this, and you are my closest friend. I'm sorry if it is awkward to talk about your brother."

"To tell you the truth, I haven't seen his dick in many years. But I do tease him quite a bit and notice the large lump in his shorts. I figured that he was large. But I have no clue about how good or bad he was in bed."

Our conversation continued as we talked about the abilities and shortcomings of different lovers. Suzy needed to talk with someone about her issues of having sex with my brother. She was unsure she could discuss this with Mark. And she really hoped that eventually he would learn how to properly please her. I agreed that I hoped it happened for both their sakes.

We left it at that.

- - - - -

Another afternoon, about a week later, I was stretched out on the sofa, watching TV, while wearing only a loose t-shirt and pink satin thong panties. Mom was at work for the day, so I didn't bother to wear shorts or a skirt. I thought I might tease Mark again.

"Shit!" I heard my brother say as he came down the stairs and joined me in the family room.

"What's up, Mark?" I asked as I watched him flop down in an easy chair.

"Suzy cancelled on me for the photo shoot. I need to take photos for my project this week, and she was asked on short notice to go to the University this week for a cheerleader tryout." Mark sounded really pissed.

I knew a bit about his project. Mark was planning to study photo journalism in college and he needed to assemble a portfolio of photographs, mostly portraits. He had been counting on Suzy being his model. Suzy knew she was sexy and she loved to be photographed. But for Suzy, the chance to try out for the cheerleader squad and earn a scholarship was even more important.

"Find someone else to be your model." I stated matter-of-factly.

"It's not that easy." He replied. "I want to wow people with the range of my portfolio. I want glamour shots, casual shots, swimwear shots, and maybe even some boudoir shots. Where am I going to find a model to do all that, and work for free?"

Mark sounded really exasperated.

I shook my head, fluffing out my hair.

"Am I pretty enough for you? You know I can get all glammed up. I'll be your model." I replied as he turned to look at me.

I then bent one leg at the knee, which caused my t-shirt to rise up as I opened my legs and exposed my tiny pink thong to him. "We can have some real fun with the boudoir shots." I said in a sultry, sexy voice.

He stared at me, or more specifically at my barely covered pussy, while thinking about a response. I could almost hear the gears turning in his head.

I continued, "Maybe we take some real naughty photos, things you can't use in your portfolio, but you may like to keep in your private collection." As I spoke, I slowly rubbed my fingertip over the V of my panties between my legs. I hoped I was turning him on as much as I was being turned on by this.

Mark shifted in his chair and grabbed his crotch.

Yes. Score another one for the prick tease. Except this time, I wasn't totally a tease. I was sincere in my offer, even while teasing him.

"Are you teasing me again, sis?" He stammered out the question.

"Maybe. But the offer to be your model is completely honest. I know that I've teased you a lot, but I am serious this time. I think we can have a lot of fun and you will do a great job on your project."

I was well aware that in addition to being a prick tease, I was also an exhibitionist. I wanted Mark to take photos of me. It could be a real rush to pose in all sorts of ways for him.

As I finished speaking I stood up, pulled my t-shirt over my head leaving me wearing only the tiny thong. I stepped forward to him, leaned over with my hands on the arms of his chair, and gave him a sloppy big kiss on the lips.

He stared at my tits. He stared at my crotch. He stared back at my face and nodded.

"Fuck yeah! Let's do this." He said with a big grin on his face. He shifted in his seat again.

I could tell that he was becoming horny and very excited about the possibilities of taking pictures of his sister almost naked. I decided to push it a bit further.

"I guess that if I'm going to be your model, and you my photographer, then we need to be comfortable with me doing wardrobe changes right in front of you. You know, taking off my clothes and putting on other clothes, depending upon what you need me to wear for your photographs. You will be calling the shots." As I spoke I stood back up, slowly turned so he got a really good look at my ass, and then slowly bent over and picked up my t-shirt.

"Fuck yeah!" He said, using his favorite phrase again, this time with a bit more authority.

I threw the t-shirt over my shoulder and held it there while I turned back to Mark.

"Judging by that boner in your shorts, I suggest we take the swimwear and boudoir photos last. Otherwise, we may never get to the other shots. Let me know when you want to start and what location you plan to use for our first set of photos. I'll go see what I have to wear."

Then I turned, walked out of the room and up the stairs to my bedroom. I had made quite a risky move with my brother, and now needed to see how both of us handled this. I thought about my brother's cock and how big it appeared to be. He had created quite a tent in his shorts. It had been a few years since I had last seen his dick, and even that was only an accidental flash as he left the shower.

- - - - -

I knew Mark would be coming to see me in a short while. I wondered if he would first go to his room and jack-off as I knew he had gotten quite horny by my being nearly completely naked for him.

I got more fully dressed, this time with a bra, a cute T-top, and a pair of nice shorts. My thong was a bit damp, I too had gotten a bit aroused, but it was not wet enough to make a change. I pulled out of my closet my best dresses. Some I laid on the bed and others I hung off the closet door. I had left the bedroom door open as an invitation for him to come see me.

"Hey sis. Can I come in?" Mark asked politely. Mother had instilled in him some gentlemanly manners about how a man never entered a woman's bedroom without first asking permission to do so.

"Come on in." I answered as I waved him in with a hand motion.

"You really are serious about doing this photo shoot for me?" He asked bit nervously while looking at the dresses I had laid out.

I went over to him, clutched his arm and held him close as I replied.

"Totally, bro. You need help. I know I can do this. And it should be a blast." I replied eagerly. "What do think? The glamour shots first? Pick a dress for me to wear and I can select all the make-up I need to match the outfit."

Mark appeared really pleased and eager to get started.

"So we can start now?" He asked.

"Whoa. Not so fast." I responded as I stepped back. "For glamour shots I will need a couple of hours at least to take a shower, fix my hair, do my make-up, and get dressed. I'm thinking we pick an outfit now and then do these shots in the morning. Where do you want to take these photos?"

"I'm thinking we'll use the dining room. I know we never eat there, but the walls have a formal look. That will be a good backdrop. And the windows should provide lots of natural light. I don't really have all the correct lighting equipment for a professional glamour photo shoot. So I'll have to improvise."

I was impressed by Mark's approach to this project. I sensed a professional attitude and a level of confidence I hadn't seen in him before. I knew he loved photography and had worked on his skills for some time, but I never had been a subject of his or even seen him at work with his photography.

"That's a great choice." I said. I then held up one of my favorite dresses. "I suggest that I wear this dress. I know mom will let me use some of her jewelry."

"And then some of the casual and swimsuit photos?" Mark asked. I sensed he wanted to get to the swimsuit and boudoir photos quickly.

"Actually, if I have my hair done and all my makeup on, it is only logical to do the boudoir photos next." I replied with a sexy smile on my face. His eyes opened wide with excitement. "We can do the casual and swimsuit shots another day." I added.

His eyes were all over my body, looking me up and down. I felt like he was thinking about photographing me while I was nearly or completely naked. He had a glimpse of my body earlier, but I only allowed that for a few moments. Posing for pictures, he would get to see my body for a much longer period of time. However, thinking about this made my body tingle. I knew this would be sexually exciting for both of us.

I stood there and watched as he kept looking at me. Eventually he was aware of what he was doing, and how I was just watching him. He blinked his eyes and shook his head as if coming back to reality.

"Tomorrow should be fun." He said as he moved towards the door. "Thank you so much for helping me out with my project." He left my room and headed down the hallway towards his bedroom.

I heard him shut his door and I found myself wondered if he was horny and would be stroking his cock, possibly while thinking about me, his own sister. Suddenly that sounded really hot to me, thinking that my brother would have sexual thoughts about me. And I was curious to know what he was doing.

- - - - -

After Mark left my room, I went downstairs and lay on the sofa in the family room to watched TV. On my cell, I caught up with my friends by chat and on Facebook.

A while later mom came home. We caught up on our days while she grabbed a bite to eat. Mom appeared very pleased that I would be helping Mark by being his model for his photography portfolio project. I didn't tell her about plans for a boudoir photo shoot. But I did ask if I could use her jewelry for the glamour photos.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,080 Followers