Mark and Melanie: The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I finally do come, it's as hard and intense an orgasm as I've ever had."

After finishing the fantasy, I realized that as I was telling her about it, the guy Donna was with in my fantasy wasn't just some guy; she was with Mark. I opened my eyes, looked at Melanie, then looked for Mark, smiling and shaking my head when I saw him. Melanie was perceptive; she understood what just happened. She smiled and asked "It was Mark, wasn't it? You were just watching my husband bang your wife, weren't you?" I smiled, blushed, and nodded. "I didn't plan it that way, but yeah. It was Mark. Wow."

She won't let me calm down at all. "How would you feel about seeing Donna in bed with both Mark and me?"

"I'd love to see that. The single most erotic dream I ever had involved a couple we know double-teaming Donna, and if you'll pardon the pun, Donna was eating it up. She couldn't get enough. In one part of the dream, Dave had his face between her legs and Cindy was kissing her. In another, she was on her back, Dave was screwing her, and Cindy was straddling her face. In yet another part of the dream, Donna was laying on her back with her head over the side of the bed, her legs wide apart. Dave was standing by her head, gently mouth-fucking her and playing with her tits while Cindy was happily munching away at her pussy.

"When I woke up, I truly had an erection that could have been called a diamond cutter. Donna was out of town on business, so I couldn't even roll over and nail her with it. So I jerked off thinking about the dream. But 10 minutes after I'd made myself come, I was still hard as steel, so I jerked off again. And I still occasionally go to that dream when I'm spending a little quality time alone."

I heard her let out her breath, and I could tell that she was seeing the dream as I told her about it. I wondered which role she saw herself playing...Donna, or Cindy. A bit sheepishly, I said "I'm sorry, but I have to do this" and reached down to adjust myself so my erection had room to finish growing. She smiled, and her eyes followed my hand to my crotch as I made the adjustment. I said "I hope you aren't offended, but this is partly the result of talking to you like this, and it's partly the result of being close to you. God, Melanie, you are so sexy; even if I wasn't talking dirty to you, I'd still have this problem." She smiled again, and slightly nodded her head.

She was quiet for a few seconds, so I said more as a statement than a question, "You're not done. I know you've got more questions. Please keep asking them. I'm getting all kinds of turned on talking to you like this." She said "That makes two of us getting incredibly aroused." So she followed up with her next question: "How do you think Donna would feel if she saw you in bed with me?"

I thought about that for a minute, then I said "Well, you pretty much know about how we met Carrie, and what happened with the three of us, right?" Confirming my earlier suspicions, she nodded. "Do you know the details?" She answered, "Most of them, yeah."

So I continued. "Donna asked me to go down on Carrie. She wasn't ready to return what Carrie just did to her. And later, when Carrie asked to go down on me, I wondered how Donna would react. She could have said no; she could have stopped it at any time, but she didn't. Not only that, she called the shots, having Carrie edge me a couple of times, pretty much reducing me to a babbling idiot. When she was ready for Carrie to finish me off, she leaned down and kissed me. Hard. She then pressed herself against me so I could hold her as I came.

"She told me later that when Carrie asked if she could give me a blowjob, she had no qualms about saying yes. She understood that this evening was all about the three of us enjoying our own bodies, and enjoying the pleasure we were giving to each other, and enjoying the pleasure we were getting from each other. She also said that she knew Carrie blowing me was just sex, and that it was absolutely no threat to our marriage; she understood that, so she didn't have a problem with Carrie doing it."

At this point, I had to rearrange myself again, and this time I did it without apology. "To answer your question, in the right setting, I think she'd be ok seeing me in bed with you; you can tell by my current condition that I'd be ok with it."

Last question, she says, in two parts. The only other question I could think of involved the four of us getting together and seeing what happens. But she stunned me when she asked "How do you think would Donna feel about seeing you in bed with both Mark and me, with each of the three of us taking turns in the middle? And how would you feel about being in bed with Mark and me, where each of us get double teamed by the other two?"

That stopped me. My breath caught, and based on the evil grin that formed on her face, I think it was the reaction she was hoping for. I actually reeled a bit from the rush of adrenalin and sex hormones. She had me, and she knew it.

I took a couple deep breaths, and said "To answer the first part, I really don't know. I've told Donna that I'd love to have sex with another guy, just to see what it feels like. I honestly don't know if seeing me with another guy, even if his wife was involved as well, would turn her on or turn her off; she's never indicated either way.

"As to the second part, best way to answer is by telling you my other go-to masturbation fantasy. May I?"

She looked at me for a few seconds, and said "If I get any more turned on, everyone else in this house will know I'm in heat right now." She still had that evil grin on her face. "Not sure I can get much more aroused than I am right now, but I'd kinda like it if you tried."

I started by saying "Hope this isn't too bold, but I like you being in heat. You ready?"

She nodded yes. God, I wanted her. But for now, doing my best to get her as turned on as possible for Mark was all I could do. I love Donna dearly, but I had to admit I was a bit jealous of Mark, since he'd be the one on the receiving end tonight of Melanie's randiness. So I started telling her my second fantasy.

"I'm laying naked on a doctor's examination table, complete with stirrups. I'm there with a married couple; no names, just a naked man and a naked woman. The stirrups aren't up yet. They walk up to me from opposite sides, and I feel four hands playing with my body. I'm getting my cock, my balls, my nipples, my entire body stimulated simultaneously. Feels incredible.

"She leans over and kisses me. There's light tongue play, but nothing too overpowering. She pulls away, and he leans down to kiss me. As much as I want them to do to me what they have planned-which includes me sucking him and him taking my AC, I never thought about kissing him. Much to my surprise, he is almost as soft and gentle as she was. There is light tongue play with him too, and I am quite surprised that I'm enjoying the contact. One of them has a good grip on me, I feel myself get just a bit harder in that hand as he and I kiss.

"He stands up, and presents me with his cock. She bends down to my cock, but doesn't go any farther. He's not flaccid, but he's not nearly erect yet. I know how good it feels when I get hard in someone's mouth, and I wonder what it feels like to have someone get hard in my mouth. So I open my lips and suck him into my mouth. When I do that, she sucks me into her mouth. I reach up and stroke his balls, and she strokes my balls.

"Now I understand. Whatever I do to her husband's cock, she will do to mine. They are giving me a gift I couldn't get any other way: They are giving me a way to imagine what it's like to suck my own dick.

"I start swirling my tongue around the head of his dick; she can see my mouth moving, and she correctly guesses what I'm doing and does the same thing to me with her tongue. As he gets more and more erect in my mouth, I can feel his heat increase. I grab him by the base, take him out of my mouth, and lick along the underside of his shaft. I close my lips and press them against him, and slide them up and down his shaft. I feel her doing the same things to me. I take the head of his penis in my mouth, and move my head up and down only an inch or two, providing as much stimulation as I can to the head and top one inch of his shaft. I feel that same sensation on me.

"As I get more and more comfortable and try more things on him, it becomes easier and easier to imagine that I'm actually blowing myself. I think about making him come in my mouth, knowing that I'd be coming in her mouth, which would perfectly complete the illusion of self-fellatio. But I know what they have planned for me, and I know it doesn't involve him finishing in my mouth.

"He steps away, and she comes up beside me. She tells me 'He is going to get you ready. I promise he will be gentle; the more you relax, the more you will enjoy this.' Her voice is very calming and very sexy at the same time; as she's talking, she's fondling me. Not nearly enough to make me come, but more than enough to keep me hard. She resumes talking. 'Get ready, he's going to lubricate you. He even warmed the lube, so you won't have the jolt of the cold.' I feel the stirrups being locked in place, then I feel him lift each of my feet into them. He also wraps a wide leather strap around my waist, holding me against the table. I find out later why he does this.

"I then feel a very pleasant sensation at my asshole, as he rubs a finger around. I always liked external anal stimulation; between what he's doing and her grip on my cock, I am a happy man. I then feel a light pressure, and his finger easily slides in. 'How's that feel?' she asks me. I tell her it feels great, that I really like it. I suddenly jerk a bit with an entirely new sensation: My prostate being gently stimulated. 'Do you like that?' Oh yeah, I almost purr in response. He gently removes his finger, adds some more lubrication, and inserts it again. It really does feel good. He slides his finger in and out of my ass, getting me used to the sensation. He hits my prostate a few times, and I like it.

"She asks me 'Are you ready to be taken?' I answered yes, I am ready. She kisses me again, a little harder this time, then says 'Take a look at him. You'll see what every woman sees as her guy is getting ready to fuck her.' I look down between my legs, and I watch as he approaches my crotch, his lubricated erection in his hand, pointing directly at me.

"The pace of her stroking picked up just a bit, and she said 'Close your eyes now, and take another deep breath or two. He's right there, getting ready to enter you. You'll feel some pressure at first, but it shouldn't be too bad, since he's the same size as you are, and he's done this to me a number of times. As he presses into you, it'll almost feel like you pull him in as his head passes the ring. He'll stop at that point, moving only enough to stay hard, while you get used to it.

"I feel exactly what she said I'd feel. But it feels really good; I knew there were a lot of nerve endings on the outside, but I never knew they were just as many on the inside as well. She tells me I am doing fine, and that he is going to slowly push all the way in. I can stop him at any point while I adjust to him; I don't need to stop him. Soon he's completely buried in my ass, his pubic bone up against the bottom of my balls. He slowly pulls back, and the friction against the inside of my asshole feels incredible. I understand now why a few women I've known actually like-and ask for-anal sex.

"She then tells me what is going to happen. 'I am going to suck you off. I want you to come in my mouth. My husband is very good at controlling the timing of his orgasm; when you are just about to come, he will let himself go and come in your ass. If we do this right, you will have an orgasm you will never forget. So relax, and when you feel yourself starting to come, let yourself come.' I ask her for one small favor: I ask if she would kiss me after I come in her mouth. I've always enjoyed that, and I didn't want to miss this one.

"As she starts sucking me in earnest, he starts steadily and slowly fucking my ass. After just a few minutes, I can feel that familiar tingling in my crotch that signals my impending orgasm. I don't know how he does it, but as I get to within maybe 5 or 6 seconds of coming, I hear him growl and I feel him get either larger or harder or both. He grabs my legs, and each time he spasms in his orgasm, he grips my legs tighter. A couple of his pulses is all it takes to push me past the point of no return; I come as hard as I have ever come, and she keeps her lips glued to my cock the entire time. Without the strap around my waist, there is no way she could have stayed with me.

"Eventually I calm down from my climax, and she releases me from her mouth. She moves up and shows me there is still a lot of my cum in her mouth. She offers to share it with me, and I gladly accept.

"My body expels his softening penis. They both walk up beside me, and each one bends down and kisses me. They retreat into the background, leaving me to savor what I have just experienced. I will never forget the gift they have given me."

We were both quiet for a minute, and I could see her staring off into the distance. "I am gonna fuck Mark's brains out when we get home. God, I can't believe how turned on I am."

I couldn't help myself. "You know, it's been one helluva turn-on for me getting you this aroused so Mark can get his brains fucked out later. And I have to be honest, Melanie. I hope I'm not assuming too much. But if the opportunity ever presents itself, I would love to get from you what Mark's gonna get tonight."

We noticed that Mark and Donna were still off by themselves talking. Melanie smiled, and when she looked back at me, she looked like I'd caught her with her hand in the cookie jar. Then it hit me.

"OK, I admit I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but can I assume that Mark is having the same discussion with Donna that you're having with me? Asking the same kinds of questions?"

She smiled, shrugged, and said "Maybe."

"And would I also be safe in assuming that he's doing to my wife what I'm doing to his wife?"

Another great smile, another shrug, and another "Maybe."

"I can't wait to compare notes with Donna about tonight. But that won't happen until I absolutely nail her. I am as randy right now as I think I've ever been."

She responded by saying "If Mark is half as successful with Donna as you've been with me, Mark's not the only guy who's gonna get his brains fucked out tonight. I can't believe how goddamn horny I am right now. And if you're as good with your mouth in another way as you are working me up with just your words, I may never let you take it off my pussy."

I smiled and said "If I'm lucky, I'll get the chance to show you."

At this point in the evening, things were starting to break up. We thanked Carrie and Victor for a most enjoyable evening, said good bye to Susan and Brian, and walked out the door behind Mark and Melanie. As we got outside, Donna grabbed my hand. She was almost shaking; she looked at me and I saw a hunger in her eyes, a deeper hunger than I've seen in a long time. I knew then that Mark had gotten her as worked up as I'd gotten Melanie.

We walked them to their car, exchanged phone numbers, and told them good night. As I shook Mark's hand, our eyes met, and something special passed between us. We held the handshake for a few seconds. It felt good; there was a LOT of shared sexual energy in that handshake, a lot of unspoken words and approvals.

Mark and I both knew he was gonna get his brains screwed loose and we both knew I was responsible. He and I both knew I was gonna get mine screwed loose, and we both knew he was responsible. We each had spent considerable time in verbal foreplay with the other's wife; we both knew it, we both loved the idea. And that few moments of both physical contact and eye contact as we shook hands was the most incredible non-verbal conversation I'd ever had.

Donna and I spent a furious 30 seconds making out and groping each other when we got to the car, almost like we were back in high school and we had snuck out to meet each other. I knew that if I didn't start the car soon, I'd throw her into the back seat and take her right there, public indecency charges be damned.

When we got home, we headed to the bedroom, stripping and leaving a trail of clothes as we went. I kinda threw her down on the bed, and dove face first between her thighs. Her first orgasm hit her almost immediately after I started eating her, but I refused to let up. My mouth clamped to her pussy, I brought her to two more orgasms. She then grabbed me, put me on my back, and mounted me. She alternated between riding up and down, and grinding. I was almost ready for my orgasm, when she laid down and pressed her chest against mine.

I knew what she wanted, and I was happy to oblige. I reached around and played with her asshole, using circular motions on it while she was still grinding her clit against me. As she was reaching another orgasm, I was now just seconds away from my own. She sat back up, jammed her pelvis against me, and rotated hard. I exploded inside her, and that threw her into her fourth orgasm in 20 minutes.

For only the second time ever, we had come at the exact same time. And this one was just as special than the one we had when we were with Carrie, since it was just the two of us. Well, okay, sort of just the two of us. The influence Mark and Melanie had on what we just did couldn't be discounted.

We lay together for a while, holding tightly to each other. I love this woman so much. After a while, I mentioned that Melanie and I had the most interesting conversation earlier that evening. She said "So did Mark and I..."

12