Mark and My Wife

Story Info
My wife fucks a friend while I record it.
1.7k words
4
67.2k
65
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may remember that my wife is a model and has an amateur adult website. Well, she got to meet a fan recently, and the funny part is that she's known him for years.

We had gone to see our friend Mark. Mark is a black man, about 50 years old. He is about 6 foot tall and beefy without being fat. He is also very dark skinned. We were just hanging out at his place. He and my wife were smoking some green (I don't smoke).

"Can I ask you a question without offending you?" Mark asked.

My wife said that she wasn't easily offended and that he could go ahead.

Mark seemed a little nervous but he asked, "Do you have some pictures on a website?"

"Do you mean facebook?" my wife asked.

"No. Like on an adult website" Mark replied. "I was on this site and I saw someone who was a dead ringer for you on there. I was just wondering."

My wife looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders and indicated that it was up to her whether or not to tell him. She looked back at Mark, took a deep breath and admitted that she did have pictures on an adult website.

"I knew it!" Mark exclaimed. "I knew it had to be you. You looked so hot!"

Even in Mark's dark living room, I could see my wife blush. She smiled at him and said thank you. Mark continued to rave about how sexy she was and that he really enjoyed looking at her pictures. My wife asked him if he had any favorites and he said that he did.

"I really liked the ones you did where you were fucking those black guys in the woods" Mark said. "They really turned me on. Those were some lucky guys. Were they models too?"

I mentioned that we often advertised for guys to perform on the website with her, but that most of the guys weren't models. They were just average guys who didn't mind me and the camera being there.

As he was asking questions I noticed that he was starting to rub the front of his sweat pants. He was getting quite an impressive bulge there and I could see that my wife noticed as well. I don't even think he realized it at first. Then, he seemed to notice that my wife was looking at his crotch and he became embarrassed. He apologized and said that he hoped he didn't offend us. My wife told him that she was flattered and that she didn't realize he thought of her that way.

"Well, I didn't before. After all, you two are married and I don't want to get in the way of that. Besides, I only started looking at your pictures about a week ago."

My wife told him that he didn't need to cover himself with his hands. She said that he seemed to have a good sized cock and she asked him how big it was. Marks replied that he was about 10" inches when he was fully hard. My wife asked if she could see it. Mark looked at me, and I told him that he should show her.

Mark took a hit from the joint and stood up. He loosened the string on his sweats and let them drop to the floor. He wasn't wearing underwear so his cock sprang into view. It was easily 8" and growing harder and longer. My wife reached out and grasped the shaft of it and started to stroke it. It was only a few seconds before Mark was fully hard. He was a good 10 inches and pretty girthy. My wife's hand had difficulty fitting all the way around his cock. She continued to stroke his cock for a moment longer and then pulled him in front of her. As he moved over, my wife began to take as much of his cock as she could into her mouth. I got my cell phone out and started taking video of her sucking that monster. Mark just stood there with his hands on his hips and an amazed look on his face.

My wife sucked him for a few minutes and then leaned back. She pulled her t-shirt over head, freeing her tits. She was wearing a skirt with no panties so she just leaned back, lifted the front of her skirt and started to play with her very wet pussy.

Mark glanced over at me again and then got down on the floor and started to lick her pussy.

My wife grabbed his head and held it against her pussy and began to moan. Mark was apparently doing a good job because she started to become vocal. Which she rarely does with anyone other than me.

"Oooh yeah," she moaned. "Lick my cunt. Make me cum. Please make me cum."

Mark started to redouble his efforts and I could see that his own precum was started to leak from his still hard cock. My wife was pulling on her nipple with her free hand and thrusting her hips against Mark's mouth. She started to moan uncontrollably and I could see Mark's face getting wetter and wetter with her juices.

As her orgasm began to wash over her, my wife began to buck and jerk. She grunted as the feelings became too strong for her to speak. Finally, she relaxed as Mark gently licked her and brought her down from her peak of pleasure.

My wife pulled his head up from her pussy and began to lick her cum and juices from Mark's face. With her other hand she grasped his raging cock and guided the tip of it to the opening of her pussy. I heard her whisper in his ear.

"Fuck me."

As he started to slide his hardness into her, she looked over and our eyes met. This was the moment I enjoyed. I loved watching her take a cock in her pussy. She was never more beautiful to me than in that moment.

Mark was able to get about 8" of his cock inside her before he bottomed out. He paused for a moment and then began to move back and forth, slowly fucking my wife. He began with a slow, steady rhythm. My wife began to moan again as he fucked her steadily.

I moved into a position where I could get a good shot of his dark cock sliding in and out of her wet, pink cunt. It was so hot to watch her pussy grasp him as he fucked her. Little by little, Mark began to get more and more of his cock into my wife until his balls were bouncing against her ass on every stroke. My wife's moans were continuous as she began to cum over and over. Her creamy wetness began to coat the shaft of his cock and even began to run down over her asshole.

I could tell that Mark was enjoying himself, as he also began to get vocal.

"You like that black cock?" He asked. "You liked being fucked by my black cock? You want me to keep fucking you?"

My wife just moaned louder and louder. Mark began to pick up some speed and started to fuck her with more powerful strokes. I looked up and watched as her tits were bouncing back and forth with each thrust.

"You like the way that cock feels in your pussy, dontcha? You like being fucked by a big cock. You like being a slutty white girl fucking that big nigger cock, don't you?"

My wife was now moaning the word YES over and over.

"Oh yeah, your pussy feels so good. You're so hot and I can feel your cum all over my balls. You're making my cock feel so good."

Mark continued to fuck my wife faster and faster and I could tell he wouldn't last much longer. My wife knew it too and started to beg him to cum.

"Yes! Fuck me! Cum in my pussy! I wanna feel you cum inside my pussy!" she panted. "Fuck fuck fuck!"

Mark began to tense up and I went back to watching his cock fuck her. Then all of a sudden, Mark thrust all the way inside her pussy and held himself there. He groaned loudly as his balls drew up and began to twitch. I could see that his orgasm was a strong one as he pumped his cum into my wife. I could even count his contractions. Once, twice, three times and more. My wife was also cumming with him and their combined juices started to flow out around his cock as she filled up.

Finally, Mark relaxed. He took a deep breath and slowly started to withdraw his softening cock from her pussy. Even soft, his cock seemed to go on forever until finally, the head slid out. It was followed by a wave of their combined cum that just began to flow out of her stretched hole and ran down her ass, pooling on his couch.

Mark was breathing hard and stood up. He looked down at my wife and just said "Wow."

My wife sat up, leaned forward and began to clean off his cock with her tongue.

Mark just moaned as my wife licked up the droplets of cum that were still dribbling out of the end of his cock.

Eventually, my wife looked over at me and smiled. That was my cue to stop recording.

Mark sat down on the couch as my wife went into the bathroom to clean up a bit. He looked at me and said "Sorry Bro. I couldn't resist. I hope you're not mad at me."

I told him that I lived watching her get fucked and that I'd be fucking her when we got home. I mentioned to him that if he wanted to do a scene for her website sometime, we could set it up. Mark said that he would like that.

My wife came back into the room and they finished off the joint together. Mark even gave her the rest of what was in the bag which was about an ounce. I told her that Mark was willing to shoot a scene for her website sometime. She looked at him and said she was looking forward to it.

We left after that and as we were driving home, My wife said she hoped I wasn't upset that she fucked Mark because he was a friend. I told her that I thought it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. She smiled at me and my day was perfect.