Mark and Teresa Ch. 01a

Story Info
Bedtime stories.
5.6k words
4.35
78.9k
30
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to my fans: Well, here's another story! Hope you like it! If you leave feedback for me, please leave your email so I can respond to you especially if you are that teacher who keeps emailing me). :)

Note to my critics: Tough Shit! :)~

Part One -- Mark and Teresa -- The Early Years

Mark and Teresa had been married for not quite 3 years at the time that the events of this story took place. Teresa had just turned 25, while Mark was nearly 27 years old. They had pretty much grown up together in the same small town, and had been in love with one another for what seemed like forever.

Mark had certainly considered himself lucky to be the one who took Teresa's cherry when she was 18 years old and a senior in high school. Though a monumental event in Mark's life, it had proven to be both a fast and forgettable event for Teresa that occurred in the back of Mark's fathers Oldsmobile at the drive in movies after they had been dating for several months.

Teresa had done very little dating prior to her and Mark getting together. She had only been out a few times, and hadn't really let those boys get very far with her.

There was one boy, Mike Price, who had taken her to a movie and out for pizza. He was very nice, kinda cute, and had always been very kind to her. When he kissed her goodnight, on her front porch, she had briefly allowed him to touch one of her young breasts.

As they stood there kissing, he softly slipped his hand up her shirt. When she made no move to stop him, he slid his eager young hand inside her bra, making contact with the bare skin of her breast. Her only response was to moan into his mouth, and he could feel her nipple beginning to harden under his fingers.

This little petting session was cut short, however, when Teresa's dad turned on the light of the front porch and called out the door, "Is someone out there?" Causing both the kids to nearly jump out of their skins from surprise.

Mike uttered a disappointed, "Well, good night."

"Good night. I had a great time," answered Teresa, as she turned, unlocked the front door, and darted inside.

The next week, Mark asked her out for the first time. Sandy, Teresa's older sister, had told her a lot of good things about this boy Mark. It definitely helped him a great deal in getting Teresa to go out with him for the first time. Anyone who Sandy liked, Teresa was going to at least get to know.

Sandy had told her that even though Mark wasn't the most handsome or athletic kid in school, he did have a job, and money, and his parents also had quite a bit of money. Not to mention the fact that he was VERY funny. He was always singing in class, cracking jokes, and was simply a crackup (so her sister had informed her).

Sandy and Mark had worked together at the town's McDonalds. They had spoken to one another several times when they were on break together. There was a tape deck setup back there that the kids could use to listen to music to. Mark used to always bring in a cassette tape he had made which had a bunch of old TV Cartoon theme songs on it. Sandy found this hilarious, and would sit and laugh about them with him.

Sandy had already told her sister many good things about Mark, so, when Mark asked her out, she couldn't resist. She simply had to satisfy her curiosity about this boy her sister was always talking about. Not to mention the fact that she was a little nervous about going out with Mike Price again. He had already gotten to 2nd base with her, and she didn't exactly want things to be moving that fast- at least not at this point in her life.

Sure enough, from the very first date, Teresa and Mark had gotten along perfectly. Teresa found herself laughing the whole night they were out. They liked the same movies, the same music, and Teresa also adored Mark's sense of humor. From the first date on, they instantly clicked, and became inseparable throughout the rest of high school.

At the end of Mark's senior year, when he graduated and went off to college at State, they continued dating. A year later, Teresa also graduated, and went to the same college as Mark. By Mark's fourth year at state, they were sharing the same apartment.

After Mark graduated, they decided they could wait no longer! They got married, in spite of the fact that Teresa still had another year of school left to finish up before she would graduate.

So, after the wedding, Teresa went back to school to finish up her business degree, and Mark started his job with DC Logistics.

They started off with very little, so things were pretty tight that first year. However, they were newlyweds, getting to know one another, and everything was fresh, new, and exciting.

They both knew that they were perfect for one another, and were extremely content with their new life together.

*************************************

Part Two -- Teresa gets Suspicious

Fast-forward a few more years into the lives of Mark and Teresa. The day to day routine has set in, and Mark has to work long hours, trying to get ahead at work. Though their life together is still good, and their marriage is happy overall, things have become a bit ordinary and commonplace. Their love life, or what is left of it, has become more routine and far too predictable for both of them.

Though Mark had ALWAYS been completely faithful to Teresa, there were some strange goings on that had kindled some questions in his young wife's mind. This, in spite of the fact that Teresa worked VERY hard to keep her body in good shape was making Teresa question her self a bit.

Teresa shook her head in disbelief. The beautiful, newly married blonde simply could not understand why her husband Mark was spending so much time in his den. He was in there on his computer the minute he got out of bed in the morning, and there had been several times (including tonight, at this very moment) when she had awakened at night, only to find him absent from the bed. The first few times this happened, she arose from bed, and went in search of her husband.

Each time she did this, she invariably found him, by himself, sitting in the darkness of his den, with the neon glow from his monitor the only thing illuminating the room. On all these occasions, she had called out to him several times, looking for him. For some reason, he never answered her. He always claimed that he was concentrating, and didn't hear his young wife.

The fact of the matter was Teresa was beginning to seriously question if her new husband was already having an affair on her -- after less than 3 years of marriage! If he was, that would certainly be the end of their marriage, short and sweet though it may have been!

There was no doubt that Mark had done exceptionally well with the fine catch of Teresa! He had definitely married up in the social chain! Teresa was a beautiful, green-eyed blonde, with a nearly perfect body. In fact, there were movie stars that would envy Teresa's charms. Standing at 5'4", with shoulder-length straight blonde hair, having a perfect 36C chest, 22-inch waist, and 41-inch bubble-butt, truly made her stand out in pretty much any crowd. The bubble-butt was definitely the thing that set Teresa out from the crowd though. It was definitely a rarity for such a small girl, such as Teresa, to have such a large butt -- while at the same time having such a tiny waist and frame. It definitely looked GOOD on her, and it NEVER failed to turn guys heads whenever she walked into a room. It almost seemed to hypnotize guys as she walked into the room with her ass shaking and bouncing with each step. All of Mark's friends were amazed when he actually married this girl.

Mark, on the other hand, was pretty much the text book definition of an average guy. Standing around 5'10" tall, brown hair, kept professionally cut to fit in perfectly with the other executives at the local DC Logistics Company that he worked at. When Mark wasn't wearing his contacts to hide his extreme near-sightedness, he had some fairly thick horn-rimmed glasses. The first time Teresa saw her new husband in his glasses, it was difficult for her to refrain from laughing!

Mark sported a dimple in his chin that he was horribly embarrassed about, so in recent years he had grown a goat-tee style beard (which he also had to frequently color to prevent it from turning completely gray). His weight varied anywhere from 175 pounds to 200, depending on how careful he was about what he ate, and how often he managed to exercise. Of late, with the day to day pressures of work weighing in on him, he was pushing 200 more often than bottoming out at 175.

Teresa decided that the time had come for her to find out what the hell was going on! So, instead of calling out to her husband, she quietly arose from her bed. Next, she slipped on her slippers and crept, without a sound, toward her husband's den. If he were cheating, she would deal with it quickly and without mercy!

Teresa slowly crept up on Mark as he sat with his back toward her, busily pecking away on his computer keyboard. Her intention was to make it all the way up behind him, without him knowing she was there, so that she could see just exactly what in the hell he was up to.

And she was pretty much completely successful. As she stood a couple of feet behind him, squinting to read what was on the screen, it became obvious to her that he was reading some kind of story. What's more, it appeared to be a bit of a romance story, or possibly some kind of smut story.

"What on God's Green Earth are you doing," asked Teresa.

"AAAAHHH!" screamed Mark in response to the shattering of total silence and the invasion of one of his private fantasies! He jumped from his chair, and whirled to face his wife, who was laughing at the moment. In the process of doing this, his right foot became entangled with the chair he was sitting on, and he fell, ass over teacup, over backwards -- landing squarely on his ass, as he stared up unbelievingly at his wife.

"HAHAHAHA!" Teresa, having been so nervous, then suddenly having something so funny happen, completely lost it. She laughed so hard she felt the tears begin streaming down her cheeks!

"Real funny!" whined Mark.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," answered Teresa.

"What the hell were you doing sneaking up on me?" asked Mark.

This brought Teresa out of her laughing fit. "I was trying to figure out what the hell you are up to when you sneak out here in the middle of the night," answered Teresa. "It's getting to be a bit of an eerie feeling for me waking up and you not being next to me in the bed."

"I'm NOT sneaking. I can't sleep. This happens to me all the time," replied Mark.

"You were snoring away when I was awake though," offered Teresa, remembering that she had really been hoping for some good sex tonight, but instead found her husband dead to the world asleep by the time she made it to the bed after just brushing her teeth in the bathroom.

"Yeah, that always happens. As soon as I hit the pillow, I'm exhausted -- and I totally crash. Then, after I've been asleep for an hour or two, something awakens me. Then I lay there and toss and turn for hours. Not wanting to disturb your sleep, I just get up and come in here for a bit," explained Mark.

"I don't like it when I wake up and find you gone," confessed Teresa.

"I'm sorry baby. I just come in here & read bed-time stories. Sometimes, I even do a little stress relief while I'm at it," smiled Mark, winking at his hot young wife.

"Shame I didn't sneak into one of those sessions," smiled Teresa, putting her arms around her husband, feeling a huge relief that he wasn't cheating on her. She decided at that moment not to even mention what her suspicions were.

Mark pulled her close, and they shared an intimate kiss. As the kiss continued, Teresa snaked her tongue deep into Mark's mouth. Mark slid his hands down his wife's back and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand.

"My Lord," thought Mark to himself, "my wife has the greatest ass I have ever seen!" As he thought this, and felt his wife's tongue jousting with his own, he felt his cock completely stiffen as he let out an audible moan into his wife's mouth.

Leaving the story discussion for a later time, Mark reluctantly separated from the delicious kiss he was sharing with his wife, took her by the hand, and led her back to the bedroom.

Teresa thought, in the back of her mind, that she would ask him for more details on the 'bed-time-stories' when she got a better chance. First things first, she was horny!

As the couple entered the bedroom, Mark grabbed his wife and roughly pulled her to him -- shoving his tongue into her mouth again. Teresa could feel his already hard cock against her as they frenched.

Though Mark knew he had an extremely average sized penis, his five and a half inch dick was the only one Teresa had ever seen, and it seemed very adequate to her, even if she never could orgasm during intercourse. Mark never failed to bring her off with either his hand or tongue, so this didn't really seem much of an issue to the hot young wife.

"Mmmmm! What has gotten into you, mister?" asked his wife.

"I was reading a pretty hot story, then this REALLY hot woman came in and found me. It was perfect timing, because my fantasy girl interrupted a fantasy story...and now I need some REALITY!"

Mark always said things that made Teresa feel special. This was one of the big reasons she had married him to begin with! Sometimes the things he told her simply made her melt. This was one of those times.

As the couple continued their kissing, Teresa shot her hand directly under the elastic to her husband's PJ's and zeroed in directly on his already hardened cock.

"MMMM....looks like Mister Big is ready for some action," purred the hot young wife as she pulled her husband toward the bed by his hardon.

Mark pushed Teresa onto her back, ripping open her robe, grabbing her panties, and jerking them off her feet as she squealed in delight. Mark already knew what he wanted. He was dying to taste the sweetness of his young wife's bald little pussy. He knew he was really keyed up tonight and would not be able to have intercourse long before he would shoot his load, so he knew he wanted to induce his wife's cum first tonight. And he knew EXACTLY the way to do it.

Teresa's eyes lit up as her husband got completely aggressive with her. He normally did not get this way, and she was definitely liking it. After tearing his wife's panties off her body, Mark immediately dropped between her legs. He shoved his mouth directly onto her pussy, shoving his tongue up inside her as far as it would reach.

"OOOOH!" exclaimed Teresa happily.

Mark then reached up his hands, one on each side, and opened his wife's pussy up completely, under his gaze. "She always did have an absolutely beautiful pussy," thought Mark to himself.

As he pulled her lips apart, her erect clit came fully into view. This was exactly what Mark had been searching for! His wife had a larger than usual clit, and it was never very hard to find, particularly not when she was aroused.

Mark began tickling her sensitive clit with his tongue.

"MMMMMM...," moaned his wife in response, tossing her head from one side of the bed to the other.

Mark felt himself surge with pride in bringing this reaction from his wife. It caused him to redouble his efforts! He sucked her clit into his mouth as if it were a tiny cock, running his tongue all over the bottom of it, as he inserted the middle finger of his right hand deep inside his wife -- searching, then finding her G-spot. He began lightly rubbing it as he sucked her clit.

The reaction was practically instantaneous! Teresa lifted her ass up off the bed, toward her husbands attacking mouth. She took both of her hands and grabbed is hair with them, yanking his face deeper into her starving pussy.

At the same time, Mark's hard cock came into contact with Teresa's bare foot on the bed. Teresa felt it, moaned again, and began rubbing his hardon with her bare foot!

Mark was so turned on from the way his wife was reacting to the way he was sucking her that he felt himself begin to fuck the foot that came into contact with his hardon.

As he continued sucking his wife, and fucking her with his middle finger, she continued stroking his cock with her foot.

The story he had been reading had nearly made him cum before she even got there. Now her intense reaction to his attack on her pussy was more than he could bear.

He glanced down as he continued licking Teresa in time to see his own cum shoot all over her bare foot and ankle.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" screamed Teresa as she began bucking all over the bed! Mark was having a hard time maintaining tongue to pussy contact as his wife jerked and bucked all over the bed as her own intense orgasm overtook her.

Teresa decided at that moment that she liked these stories her husband was reading!

Mark laid his head on his wife's thighs as he rested for a moment, allowing his heartbeat to return to normal. Teresa lay back, with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Thank you," she said to her husband.

"Thank YOU baby! That was amazing," replied Mark as he scampered up the bed to lay next to his wife. She willingly curled up next to him, feeling wonderful, secure, and tired all at the same time. They fell asleep in that very position.

*************************************

Part Three -- Teresa Reads Some for Herself

The next day, Mark had already left for work when Teresa woke up in the morning. "Mmmmm... nothing like good mid-week sex to brighten up your day," thought the hot young blonde to her self, recalling the events of last night.

"I sure do love that crazy guy who has to read beddy-bye stories to fall asleep," she thought to herself. Again laughing out loud at the whole concept.

However, recounting the whole bed-time-story again awakened the young wife's curiosity. She simply had to find out what in more detail what was tripping her husband's trigger so grandly.

So, once again, Teresa found herself creeping into her husband's study. This time, she had the express intent of finding the goods! She figured the best place to start would be his computer.

Mark never really thought a password protection system was really needed on his computer. For the most part, he had nothing really to hide. And besides, up until recently, he had lived completely alone!

The first thing Teresa did was bring up Mark's most recently read documents. This showed her quite a bit, just to start with! The first one she saw sounded simple enough, so she opened it. The title was simply,

'Long, Hard, and Full of Semen'

Copyright 2002 by Stormbringer

"Hmmm...wonder what all that means? What is a Stormbringer?" wondered Teresa to herself. She began reading the story.

The story began with a couple of navy guys who were still out at sea. One was an average white guy (Mike Scott) with a gorgeous wife named Jenni. He Roomed with a large black guy named Ray who was extremely dominant who was constantly jerking off, due to a highly potent sex drive and being away from and female contact for such a long time.

Ray saw some of Jenni's pictures and became instantly turned on by her. he read some of Mike's emails, and found Jenni's email address and started sending her anonymous emails that started off innocently, but then got very sexual. He talked her into renting some interracial porn, and it was really working on Jenni, Making her completely hot.

Teresa rubbed her eyes for a moment. Though the story at first seemed odd to her, she was already starting to feel a bit excited as she followed along with it. There was a certain naughtiness to the whole thing that seemed to be pushing her buttons a bit. As she continued reading the story, she scarcely noticed that her hand drifted up her night gown and her fingers began tracing along her pussy through her dampening panties. She knew as she read about this guy who wanted to show off his wife that this was truly Mark's fantasy, and as she thought about him imagining HER in this story, it all became a bit more exciting to her.

12