Mark and Teresa Ch. 02

Story Info
Role playing.
5.6k words
4.48
61.4k
14
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And indeed, she did play coy for awhile. She did not openly admit to her husband that she was as hooked on the erotic tales as he was. Nor did she fill him in on the fact that she was making herself cum 2-3 times everyday as she read them to the point of making her pussy sore!

The fact of the matter was, she had almost read all that he had, and found herself looking forward to him bringing home any new books or magazines that contained any erotic stories.

It finally came out one night when they were both laying in bed reading. Teresa was reading one of her fairly juicy romance novels (though not nearly as juicy as the erotic stories she had secretly been reading when Mark was gone), and Mark was reading a smut book. As Teresa gazed down at his briefs, she could tell he was turned on, as he was sporting a bit of a hard-on.

Deciding this could be a good time to talk more about it, Teresa scooted over by her husband, started gently caressing his hardened cock through his underwear, and asked:

"So, whatcha reading there?"

"Mmmmm a sexy story," he answered.

"So, tell me about it?" cooed Teresa.

"I found this amazing new author on ASSTR.ORG. His pen-name is Stormbringer and he writes some pretty steamy stuff." began Mark.

"Hmmmm, really?" replied Teresa as she continued to apply pressure to her husband's now throbbing cock. "What does he write about?" she asked, pretending she had never heard of him before or read any of his stories.

"Well, mostly it's interracial, reluctant wife stuff. He writes a lot about this made up drug that gives these guys this power over women," continued Mark.

"Oh my," cooed Teresa. "That sounds interesting."

"Yeah, but my favorite series doesn't so much deal with that. It's built around this character called Xavier. He's a huge, handsome, commanding black guy that kinda tricks this husband and wife into allowing him to model with the wife."

"Go on," answered Teresa, as she continued playing with her husband's cock and covertly slid her other hand up to gently touch her pussy through her dampening panties.

"Well, by tricking them into modeling together, he gets the wife into some pretty sexy poses with him, that puts her face to face with his massively superior physique, which despite her initial reluctance, she ultimately finds difficult to resist," continued Mark.

Teresa found it difficult suppressing a moan as her husband described a story she had just cum with herself the day before. As he described it to her out loud, the images from the story returned to her imagination quite vividly.

"That really turns you on, huh? SO then what happens?" asked Teresa, not waiting for the obvious answer to her first question.

"Well, as the story unfolds, he eventually ends up exposing his huge cock to her - of course in the interest of taking good photographs," continued Mark.

"OF course, why else?" smiled Teresa, as she slid her hand under Mark's underwear, pulling out his throbbing cock.

"Well, as the photo shoot continues, he ends up sliding his cock under the wife's shirt, which eventually ends up around her neck, and as the husband and wife stare - as if hypnotized by this huge cock, he starts titty fucking her and ends up blowing his HUGE load all over her."

Teresa quietly slid her hand inside the leg of her panties, to rub her soaked pussy with her fingers as she increased the tempo and firmness with which she was jacking Mark's cock. She bent over and spit on her hand to allow her to really stroke him faster.

Mark was getting close as he continued, "Next he ends up seriously hammering her....fucking the daylights out of her as her stunned and frightened husband stands there, not knowing what to do, simply taking pictures of the entire act."

Teresa sensed Mark was close, she began stroking the spot just under the head of his cock that she knew was his most sensitive area. "Would it turn you on to watch something like that happen to me?" she asked.

Mark closed his eyes and laid his head back on the pillow behind him as he answered, "Ohhhhh, GAAAAWD, YES! That would be SO HOT!"

At this point Teresa felt a little bit confused. She was, indeed, very horny and close to cumming herself! Yet, on the other hand, she couldn't help feeling a little bit hurt and betrayed by Mark's answer.

"So you're telling me that you would like to see another man shoot a huge load of sperm deep inside my pussy?" asked Teresa, trying to be as specific as possible.

This was all Mark could stand! "OH GAAAAWD YES!" moaned Mark as his rock hard cock jerked in Teresa's hand and sperm came shooting out.

A big wad of hot cum landed on his chest, then smaller ones landed all down his belly as Teresa continued to milk more and more out of it until it ran all down her fingers as his orgasm subsided.

Once Teresa had completely jacked all the cum from his balls, she couldn't help but show some of her anger with her husband, as she whipped her hand across his stomach, cleaning his spent seed from her hand.

"I can't believe you'd really like to watch me get fucked by another guy!" exclaimed Teresa.

It was obvious to Mark, by his wife's tone, that she was not overly pleased with him. He could tell she had some wrong ideas floating around in her mind, so he attempted to clarify them as good as he could.

"Oh baby, I would never ACTUALLY allow some other guy to fuck you! That would hurt me more than anything else would in the world. You are the MOST important thing in the world to me. This is nothing more than FANTASY talk. In my fantasies, this is HOT as hell. In reality, it would end my world," explained Mark.

"Are you serious? Do you mean that?" asked Teresa, her voice rising a bit as she hoped what her husband was saying to her was actually true.

"Absolutely, babe! Now would I like to watch you dress real sexy and flaunt yourself in front of someone? Would I like to see you drive someone else absolutely insane with horniness, then cut them off at the last possible second...only to come to my arms, tell me all about it, and fuck the living daylights out of me?!? Now THAT I could get into."

"Oh yeah?" asked Teresa, feeling the horniness returning. "How would we go about doing something like that?" asked the young wife, suddenly enthralled by the idea.

******************************************

Teresa had to try to play it as cool as she could with Mark for the rest of the night. It was pretty much a hopeless case though, as she was extremely turned on by the whole concept of showing herself off to someone else and flirting shamelessly with them. And, to top it all off, with the complete consent of her husband!

That night, sex was extraordinary between the couple. They were both worked up, so they pretty much met in the bedroom. Mark threw his arms around his wife as they stood in the room, looking at each other. He shoved his tongue into her mouth with an eager hunger that had been missing for some time. As they kissed hard, they leaned against the bedroom door, until they heard a cracking in the door, as if they might be BREAKING it!

They broke the kiss for a moment and laughed together, but only for an instant. Teresa was now worked up, and not about to let the moment pass. She had waited for kisses like this for a long time. For this kind of passion and excitement!

This time it was her turn to shove HER tongue into her husband's eager mouth. As they shared another scorching kiss, he began to direct her...backing her up....toward the bed.

Within seconds, they were tearing each other's clothing off. As Teresa's irresistible tits came into view, Mark began devouring them. He sucked her hardening nipples into his mouth as her hands busily worked his belt.

As he switched from one ripe and hardened nipple to the other, she was tearing his zipper down. By the time he finished with the second, she had torn his pants and underwear halfway down his thighs, and dove down to capture his rock hard cock into her eager mouth. With one-fell-swoop she deep throated his entire length into her mouth. Each of her cheeks hollowed as she began sucking his cock with rapt enthusiasm.

"Mmmmm," moaned Mark as he felt the warm, wet, wonderfulness of his wife's mouth surrounding his erect member. Unfortunately, this felt way TOO good, and he had to immediately pull her eager mouth away from his cock to avoid cumming down her throat in the first 30 seconds of foreplay!

He shoved his complaining wife (she never liked to be denied his cock when she was sucking it, she loved the power she held over him -- but, at the same time, they both knew that she would be totally disappointed if it ended no sooner than it began. Teresa needed to be fucked tonight -- that was obvious."

Suddenly a light went off in Mark's head! "Hey, those stories kinda do it for you too, don't they?"

"That's for me to know, and YOU to find out," giggled Teresa. "But tell me honestly, would it really turn you on if I fucked some big black stud?"

"In FANTASY, yes. For us to pretend it together, yes. For us to pick some random guy, and PRETEND that you are fucking him, HELL YES!" answered Mark.

"So, if I were to tell you that Jerome from next door made a pass at me -- for example, that'd get you hot?" asked Teresa.

"You mean, you paraded around in your skimpy little two piece -- getting him all worked up?" asked Mark.

"Yeah, and he forced his way into our house while you were gone," replied Teresa, playing along with her husband's fantasy.

"Again, as long as this is only fantasy. I would NEVER really want you to have sex with the neighbor," answered Mark. "But if you wanted to -- right now, you could close your eyes and pretend like you are having sex with Jerome!

Just close those pretty green eyes of yours, and think that it is Jerome that is sliding his big black hard cock in you right now," said Mark as he began penetrating Teresa's very wet pussy -- pushing just the head of his cock into her.

"OOOOOOHHHHH YEEEEESSSS!" moaned Teresa.

Mark felt a surge of adrenaline course through his veins as the realization that his beautiful young wife was at last living out one of his favorite fantasies with him!

Mark bent down next to his wife as he hovered over her, placing his mouth right next to her ear and whispered, "Tell me what you would want Jerome to do to you now."

Teresa let out a soft moan and replied, "Oh God Jerome, fuck me now! Please fuck me!"

Mark simply could not believe his ears. This was just too hot! His pretty little wife had always been way to conservative for him to believe that she would participate in his perverted little fantasies. Now that she was, it was almost surreal. As if he were having a steamy hot wet dream!

Mark pushed his cock as far into his young wife as he possibly could, saying, "how does Jerome's cock feel way down deep inside your tight little pussy?"

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD YEEEEESSSS" moaned Teresa as she worked her ass up and down in tempo with her husband's HARD thrusts. Mark was now pumping his wife with complete reckless abandon, as hard as he could.

Mark then looked into his wife's eyes and asked her, "Would you like to feel Jerome's huge load of cum fill your innocent little white pussy now?"

This pushed Teresa over the edge. This fantasy had totally worked for her. As she began her own orgasm, she replied, "YES YES YES YES!! Cum inside me with that big black cock of yours! Fill me up with your cum."

This pushed Mark over the edge for a second time. He had a second, mini-cum as he pumped his wife in and out as fast as he could.

This was not at all the way the couple had been having sex lately! This was more like it was when they were first dating. When they were first discovering the joys of each other's bodies. Teresa was simply having a hard time keeping up with her husband as she fucked back as hard as she possibly could!

At the same time, she found herself having one wonderful orgasm after another. This was another rarity from their lovemaking of late!

As Mark shoved his cock all the way into Teresa and almost shouted, "I'm cumming in my neighbor's wife!" and proceeded to do exactly that.....or, at least in his OWN wife. But for that brief moment, they were both quite lost in the fantasy.

Teresa lifted her ass up, pushing up as hard as she could to meet her husband's attack. She felt his cum flooding up insider her as she screamed out loud, "Jerome!! Fill my little white pussy with your HOT cum!"

That was all Teresa remembered. As she had yet another orgasm, she passed out completely -- under her husband.

The next morning, as Teresa woke, her dreams had been filled with images of sex with black men that she did not even know!

As Mark watched her sleeping, he noticed that her hips were moving up to meet what was evidently her dream lover! At that very instant, he eyes shot open, and she gazed into her husband's loving eyes!

Mark simply smiled at her and asked, "Whatever was that dream about?"

Teresa honestly could not remember what she had been dreaming. The shock of waking up, and everything changing drove the dream from her mind. "I must have been dreaming about last night, and the best fuck I've had in some time," reasoned the young wife.

"Uh huh. I'm SURE that's what it was," laughed Mark, tickling his ever-ticklish young wife.

This invariable caused Teresa to erupt into irresistible giggles. "HAHAHAHHA! Hey, cut it out, ya butt wiff!"

******************************************

That night was the one that broke down some major sexual barriers between Mark and Teresa. They began a whole New World of role-playing and fantasy sharing in the bedroom.

Sex had NEVER been better. Not even in the very beginning of their relationship, really. Each night at least one of them would have a new or favorite fantasy to act out.

They both completely read and re-read all of Stormbringers work. He had certainly become Mark's favorite, and Teresa could definitely play along with it - even if it wasn't her absolute favorite. She really hadn't decided WHICH was her favorite yet. She seemed to love most all of them, and could lose herself in the make-believe stories.

Mark and Teresa would read sexy stories together and play them out in the bedroom. Of course, each of them played multiple players in the stories. Mark would switch from being the wimp husband to being the hung stud and they would fuck like rabbits...all the while talking through whatever scenario they were currently reading.

Then, one day Mark came home with a gift for his young wife. He had it all wrapped in gift paper and everything. Teresa got very excited when he told her it had to do with the most recent story he was reading. As she unwrapped her new gift, the first word she read on the box was Anabolic.

"What the hell is that?" asked Teresa as she laughingly pulled the rest of the wrapping paper off her gift. This answered her own question in rather short order. There, pictured on the box, was a giant black cock!

"Oh my God, you've bought me a new dick," laughed Teresa.

For some reason, they both found this uproariously funny, and the room filled with laughter as the young blond opened the box and began trying to remove the contents.

"It's the latest and greatest. I hope you like it. It's an 8", totally life-like, vibrating black cock - complete with life-like balls and everything! On the bottom of the balls, there's a suction cup that will enable you to stick the cock to a surface - allowing it to stick straight up in the air, all by itself."

As Mark described this to her, and as she actually touched the cock, that felt VERY life-like, Teresa found herself getting a bit aroused.

"Whatever would we do with this?" asked Teresa as she innocently batted her green eyes at her husband.

"I have a couple of ideas off the top of my head," replied Mark. "however, won't be able to do them now because I invited our new neighbor over -- and he'll be here any minute."

"Oh, you mean Jerome -- from across the street?" asked Teresa as she felt herself flush a bit as she vividly remembered the fantasy they had just acted out together.

Mark winked at his wife. "The one and only!"

Teresa immediately felt herself growing angry. "Mark, you aren't thinking of trying to make that fantasy really happen are you?!? Remember, those are supposed to be just pretend, between you and I!"

Mark laughed a bit and replied, "are you afraid you might be tempted?"

"Mark, I...."

"Baby, you KNOW I'm just joking! Those fantasies are PRETEND, and just between you and me. I just knew you've been meaning to welcome him to the neighborhood, so I thought I'd invite him over tonight for some drinks just to say welcome. Hope that's OK with you?"

Teresa smiled, and sighed a bit of a relief as she realized her husband was just kidding. "Of course it is! I only wish you would have given me some notice though, I didn't exactly clean things up around here," replied Teresa.

"Everything looks fine," answered Mark, just as their doorbell rang.

"Oh shit, he's here," laughed Teresa, as she ran up the stairs to hide her new toy. "I better put this thing away," laughed the young wife.

"Yeah, we don't want to give our neighbor any weird ideas," laughed Mark as he moved to let their guest in the door.

******************************************

Jerome turned out to be a very nice and easy going guy. He had just moved to Texas from Illinois and come to find out, was an avid Bears fan.

This gave Mark and Jerome quite a bit to chat about as they rambled aimlessly about the NFL for the next half-hour.

The fact that Jerome was extremely handsome and well built certainly was NOT lost on Teresa. He was wearing a Thomas Jones NFL jersey, and tight jeans, and they definitely worked on him.

Even though her and Mark had agree it was all in fantasy, some of those visions and imaginations from last night seemed to be sneaking into her mind as they sat and chatted. She made a concerted effort to push them from her mind.

And Teresa's amazing appearance was not entirely lost on Jerome either. She was wearing a pair of tight white shorts (which was very common for her) that really accentuated her ass.

Teresa didn't really MEAN to show off her bubble-butt, but, if she wasn't hiding it, it was being shown off. It just showed THAT much. And guys were ALWAYS noticing it. Jerome found his eyes being drawn to her ass several times as the friendly couple welcomed him to the neighborhood. He had to make a conscious effort not to stare at times.

"I can't get over how nice you guys are," offered Jerome. "Where I'm from, people normally aren't quite this friendly and outgoing. It's a refreshing change."

"Well, we like to get to know our neighbors. It's nice to get to know the folks who live near you. That way you can kinda look out for one another," replied Teresa.

"That's a great idea," said Jerome.

"Hey, you know what else I just thought of," offered Mark. "In another couple of weeks, we are planning an outdoor, end of summer, pool party/barbecue. Do you think you'd like to come to that?"

"Is it the weekend after next?" asked Jerome.

"Yep."

"Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass on that one. I'm helping one of my brothers move almost that whole weekend. I truly can't get out of it, he's helped me move SO many times, I really need to pay him back -- at least a little bit," replied Jerome.

"We totally understand would you like another beer?" asked Teresa as she walked past their guest, bending over right next to him to pick up his empty, discarded can.

Jerome had to fight the urge to stare at the amazing ass that presented itself just inches from his face. Jerome found himself getting aroused, and suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable.

"I'd love one, but I better get going. I have a lot to try to get done this weekend. But thank you guys SO much for having me over. Sorry I can't make the barbecue, but maybe we could just all go out for a night on the town some night?" offered Jerome.

12