Mark and Teresa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a blast," replied Mark, as he saw Jerome to the door. As he was closing it, he turned and smiled at his wife.

"I think you scared the man off," laughed Mark.

"How'd I do that?" asked Teresa seriously.

Mark walked up to his wife, threw his arms around her, and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, "with this secret weapon of yours!"

They both laughed, as they shared an intimate kiss. Mark certainly couldn't blame his neighbor for noticing the most amazing ass on the planet!

******************************************

Neither Mark nor Teresa could have been happier with the recent up-turn in their sex lives! It was a god-sent! Mark decided to try out one of his crazy fantasies that night.

He snuck upstairs into his & Teresa's bedroom, opened the top drawer, and took out the new vibrator he had purchased for him & his wife to play with.

Very quietly, he undid his pants, and pulled his underwear elastic back. He then took the large cock, and began stuffing it down into his underwear, over the top of his own flaccid cock.

As he looked down, he couldn't help but notice how much the large dildo dwarfed his own resting package! "Teresa's going to have a ball with this!" said Mark out loud to himself as he finished zipping up.

He then went downstairs to find his wife. She was finishing up doing some dishes, so he took the dry towel and started helping her by drying and putting away the remaining dishes.

As they worked, they made idle chit chat. Mark was doing his best to simply keep the rather large toy completely concealed so that his wife wouldn't notice it. He was wearing an oversized NFL jersey, and he had it pulled down over the front of his crotch, keeping everything fairly well concealed.

As they talked, they also flirted a bit, and Mark could tell that his wife definitely WAS in the mood to fuck tonight! Excellent, everything was playing out perfectly so far.

After finishing up the dishes, Mark snuck back upstairs, and quietly lit several of the candles that surrounded the bed. Next, he stooped down and turned on some quiet music. Finally, he called to his wife,

"Hey Teresa? Are you busy babe?" he called.

"No hon, I'll be right there," answered his wife.

"I have something I need to show you," called Mark. "And I think you're going to like it," he said quietly to himself.

As Teresa opened the door, Mark bolted from behind the corner, and threw his arms around his wife, pulling her into a passionate kiss.

Teresa always LOVED being kissed like this, and Mark new he had immediately gotten her juices flowing. He pushed her back against the door hard, and continued to kiss her for all he was worth. As he did this, he heard an audible moan escape her lips, and felt her hands begin caressing all up and down his chest as they kissed.

Mark could tell when she reached for his cock. She hesitated for a moment, as if confused. He continued kissing her hard as he could tell she was trying to feel him up, but that she seemed a little confused. It was hard for him not to giggle a little bit, as he chuckled to himself about stashing the giant black dildo in his pants without his wife knowing about it.

Finally, curiosity got to be too much for Teresa. She took both hands down, and started to undo her husbands pants. She quickly got them open and reached inside. Something simply was not right. She had been with Mark for years now, and knew what he felt like. This felt different. It felt stiffer than he usually felt...and, frankly, larger.

As she pulled back his underwear, she glanced down, and saw an immense black cock sticking out from the front of her husbands pants. She closed her eyes for a moment, then reopened them, and attempted to totally focus on it.

At this point, Mark was laughing -- HARD -- out loud at his wife's reaction. "Not finding what you expected down there?" he chuckled.

"Ummm...not exactly," grinned Teresa back at her husband. "What did you do Mark?"

"Mark? Who's Mark? This is Jerome, your neighbor," said Mark as he shoved his tongue back down his wife's throat, capturing her in another erotic kiss.

Teresa simply moaned deeply into her husband's mouth. "Interesting," she thought to herself as she kissed her husband back for all she was worth. Suddenly, the whole concept of this fantasy overtook Teresa, and she was overtaken by the excitement of it all.

She began kissing back very hard, and suddenly grabbed the end of the fake cock and started massaging it, pretending that it was real.

"Why Jerome, you certainly do have a very BIG COCK!" moaned Teresa into her husband's mouth.

Mark let out a groan. This was EXACTLY how he had HOPED his wife would react! He continued kissing her hard as he brought both hands up and each one cupped each of her large and heaving breasts.

"Are you ready to get fucked with this big cock Ma'am?" Mark asked his wife, imitating their neighbor's voice the best he could.

"Oh I most surely am! Fuck me NOW Jerome!" panted Teresa.

With that, Mark pushed her back onto the bed, ripping her shorts & panties down. In a flash, his wife was naked from the waste down, and panting to be taken.

"You sure your husband won't mind, ma'am?" asked Mark, getting more into this role.

"If you hurry, he'll never know," panted Teresa.

Mark held the huge black cock up against his body, giving it the appearance that the huge appendage was actually attached to his body.

From where Teresa was laying, on her back with her eyes closed, kissing her husband for all that she was worth, she suddenly felt the new cock as it probed at her pussy.

She spread her legs more, inviting her husband in. As Mark attempted to work the large cock into his wife, it became obvious that this would not be an easy task.

The fake cock was completely dry, and it was much larger than anything Teresa had ever taken in her life. If he tried to simply force it into her, he was going to hurt her.

Taking a new tact, Mark kissed his way down his wife's stomach. Next, he reached over and turned the vibrator on, about half power.

As he rubbed the big dick all over his wife's pussy, he felt so excited by the sight of it that he thought he might cum just by looking at it!

Teresa had never used a vibrator before in her life. As mark rubbed the vibrating cock all over her pussy, and suddenly made contact with her clit, she found herself wondering WHY she had never done this before.

As he rubbed the vibrator over his wife's clit, Mark spit all over the black dick. He then lifted it up, and rubbed the lubrication all around the huge member. Next, he positioned the head of the large cock at the entrance of his wife's pussy, and gently pushed until the head of the vibrating cock began sliding into her.

As Mark had pushed the first two inches into her, Teresa let out a fairly loud moan. This was about all it took to push Mark to the verge of insane arousal. He buried his face into her love nest, running his tongue all up and down her substantial clit.

As Mark did her favorite thing, Teresa also was pushed over the edge into extreme excitement. She scooted her feet up the bed, so that her heels were parallel with her knees, and began lifting her ass off the bed, pushing her pussy forward into Mark's actions.

As she did this, she shoved more of the vibrator into her pussy. It was now a good three inches into her. Mark looked back just for a second, absorbing the exciting sight of this large 8" vibrating black cock, penetrating his innocent young wife.

Teresa was having no part of this though. She grabbed the back of his head, shoving it back into place at her clit. Mark didn't have to be told twice. He again lost himself in the pleasure of licking his wife's clit.

As he ran his tongue up and down her clit, he resumed pushing the cock forward into Teresa. At the same time, she pushed herself toward the wonderful vibrating device.

It was now more than three fourths into the young wife. Though it was so much larger than anything she had ever felt, this fact was really lost on her, due to the newness of the feeling of the vibration deep inside her -- coupled with her husband's tongue tickling her most sensitive spot. She knew she wouldn't last much longer, and so did Mark.

Once again, Teresa felt Mark's bare cock make contact with her foot as he was licking her. Once again, she began rubbing his cock with her bare foot. For some reason, the idea of bringing him off with her foot, as he worked his best on her with his mouth, totally turned her on.

As Mark felt her bare foot begin to massage his overly aroused cock, he knew that it would only be a matter of seconds before he would cum. Mark redoubled his efforts licking his wife's clit. He began nibbling on it, then sucking on it a bit -- like a little cock, then went back to licking the length of it and all around the sensitive little nub.

This action caused Teresa to push down even harder into her husbands mouth, which caused the dildo to slide all the way into her tight pussy down the the fake balls of the device, put on it to make it look even more real.

Mark glanced over and saw this sight as he licked, and at that instant shot the largest load of cum he had ever produced all over his wife's foot, ankle, and calf.

Teresa grabbed Mark's hair and pulled his face into her pussy as hard as she could -- as she fell headlong into the biggest and most satisfying orgasm she had ever experienced in her life!

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" screamed Teresa as she completely soaked Mark's face, and the black dildo with her juices. Her cum was all over Mark's face, but he didn't mind a bit.

Mark reached down and gently started sliding the black cock out of his wife. He did it slowly and gently to prevent hurting his wife. The cock was extremely well lubricated now, however. As he pulled it out, he could see white goo from her cum all over the black shaft. Mark was not prepared for how erotic and exciting this sight would be! Seeing his wife's orgasm all over the black cock made his already spent cock twitch again!

"You OK baby?" Mark asked his wife, who had not uttered a sound since the scream she let out when she came.

"More than all right! I'm great," answered Teresa. "You don't think I'm some weird slut now do you? After doing something so crazy?"

Mark smiled, as he looked up at his wife. At first he thought she was joking, and almost told her she was a total and complete slut. But, as he looked into her eyes, he could tell that she was completely serious.

"No way! You're just the hottest, most exciting lover in the world. That's all!" Mark reassured his young wife.

"Come up here and hold me for a while," answered Teresa, still needing some reassurance from her husband.

"No problem," answered Mark as he shoved the vibrator aside on the bed, and climbed up next to his wife to hold her close.

12