Mark and the Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Cadence, Mark's travelling companion, who noticed the presence of magic first though. Being a white mage, Cadence was adept at healing magic, and was very sensitive to any sorcery, so as her pussy tingled and her nipples hardened she simply knew someone nearby was using magic. She followed the source, and the erotic energy was emanating from the busty goblin girl Villeta. The green slut was sitting alone at a booth in a dark corner, one hand twisting one of her plump nipples, the other fingering her dripping pussy. The look on her face was foggy and aroused as she fervently fingered herself, but it was also obvious that she was concentrating. She was using carnal magic, and Cadence was pretty sure she was using it to tip the fight in Excellia's favor.

"Hey, what are doing, you naughty little goblin!" Cadence said, slapping Villeta's hand away from her snatch. "That's cheating!"

Villeta bit her lip and looked frustrated, both because her orgasm had just been denied, and because she had gotten caught. "Mind your own business, cutie."

"Mark is my business, and I won't let you use your little tricks on him."

Villeta smiled. She reached under Cadence's frilly skirt and cupped one of her perky cheeks, causing a pink blush to come to the girl's face. "What are you going to do about, baby-girl? Spank me?" Villeta then spanked Cadence, causing the petite white mage to squeak in surprise. Now the erotic magic emanating from the goblin was affecting her, and Cadence was quite certain that her little panties were soaked.

But Cadence wasn't going to back down. "I . . . I know sex-magic too, you little mean person." Cadence reached under her skirt and pulled down her tiny white panties. Sure enough they were dripping with pussy-honey. After she pulled the little underpants off her ankles she tossed them right into Villeta's face, and then she sat down on the opposite side of her, legs spread and pink pussy swelling with arousal. Cadence was very embarrassed to be masturbating in front of someone, but she couldn't let Mark down, so she shyly began to play with herself, teasing her little clit and massaging her breasts.

Villeta pulled the wet panties off of her face and smiled. "Are you challenging me, honey?" She giggled. "Fine, but you are going to lose." Villeta sat across from Cadence, mirroring her position with her legs spread and hands groping, as she used her own bodies sexual energy to construct a spell.

The air sparked and crackled with the two conflicting sources of magical energy, both coming from the bodies of Villeta and Cadence, who began fingering themselves with completive rivalry.

"Don't think you can go pussy-to-pussy with me, sweetie-butt," Villeta said, pulling off the belt she had strapped around her chest. "I'm a genius at masturbation."

"Well I'm not giving up," Cadence said. "I'll fuck myself silly if it helps Mark, and teaches you a lesson." Biting her lip and inhaling deeply, Cadence grabbed her sensitive clitoris and twisted it, causing her curvy little body unimaginable amounts of both pain and pleasure. She leaned her head back and squealed. "I'M CUMMING!" The wave of magically energy released by her orgasm was enough to shatter most of the tavern's windows, and everyone standing within a few meters instantly achieved orgasm, including Villeta herself who moaned wildly as she tried to hold back a flood of cum squirting out of her tight green cunt and all over Cadence's face.

The sexual energy swam through the air and filled Mark's body, invigorating it with the power of a hundred bucks in rutting season. His hands flew up and grabbed Excellia's large breasts, squeezing down on the matronly nipples. The minotaur woman gasped and winced as she suddenly felt the tables turn again, this time in Mark's favor as his cock suddenly grew in thickness and his bouncing became wild enough to bounce her body off his hips.

Excellia grunted as she fell back on the floor, Mark mounting her once again, except this time he had one of her nipples in his mouth and he was sucking with voracious greed. His lips were strong and firm, his teeth sharp and cruel, and yet his tongue was ticklish and sweet. The mixture of feelings boggled her drunken mind and she started to breathe heavily.

"Fu . . . fu . . . FUCK!" Excellia screamed, Mark pounding the first orgasm out of her engorged vulva. Her pussy squished and squirted as Mark's iron-hard ram slapped it silly, and her nipples began to shoot out milk in a high pressure stream that sent the white liquid flying across the faces and bodies of the spectators. Mark clamped down on the nipple he was sucking on, his mouth filling with milk so quickly that it actually began to shoot out his nose. He swallowed as much of the delicious liquid as he could, but most of it still spilled out across the minotaur's heaving, sweaty chest.

Mark smiled cockily as he licked his lips. "Give up yet, cow?"

Excellia was flat on her back gasping and panting for air, even whimpering slightly as her tits continued to froth with milk, but within seconds she was grunting and laughing deeply.

"Give up?" she laughed. "We're just getting started!"

She kicked Mark in his gut so hard that he went flying in the air, and his body struck the wall with such force he almost went through it. He grunted in pain, and when his senses came back he found himself looking down at Excellia's beautiful, horned head. She was holding his fat cock was one hand and massaging his balls with the other.

She kissed the head and whispered, "Now it's my turn to milk you."

Mark screamed as he was subjected to the most powerful, mind-blowing felatio of his entire life. She didn't just suck with her mouth, she sucked with her whole body, and even her tits bounced back and forth as she built up momentum on his big fuck-pole. Mark was use to women gagging or choking on his unwieldy cock, but Excellia took it down with no problem. She was deep-throating him so well that his balls slapped against her chin on every thrust, and her tongue even had room to peak out and tickle them. The final blow came when her hands slid up his tight ass, pried open his cheeks like an oyster, and she began to tap at his backdoor with her pinky finger. The sensation made Mark feel submissive and weak, and his body instantly responded to the sensual dominance of the beast owning him.

"Oh . . . bitch . . . I'm gonna . . . AAAAAAGGHH!" Mark's balls felt like they were going to pop as he came, a hot flood of his spunk blasting from his tight urethra and right into Excellia's hungry stomach. She gulped loudly as entire mouthfuls of salty, sticky semen filled her mouth, but she didn't miss a single drop. Even as his orgasm ended, her tongue stroked the underside of his penis as her hands delicately pumped his balls, working out every, single ounce of delicious jizz that she could, knowing that Mark would be weaker after being drained of his vitality.

When it was over Mark sunk to the flow, exhausted and almost crying from the overwhelming bliss of his orgasm. Excellia was standing over him, loudly smacking her lips as she played with the last of his cum. She placed one of her feet right on his cock, pinning it to the floor, and smiled condescendingly.

"Give up yet, bitch?"

#####

Meanwhile Cadence and Villeta were working up a storm of self-love as they deliriously fucked themselves trying to generate more magical energy than the other. Cadence had been so soaked by Villeta's last explosive orgasm that she had to shrug off her ruined clothes, and was now sitting in the booth totally naked, her peachy skin glistening softly with sweat.

Villeta had also discarded much of her tight leather gear, but she still had on her leather gloves and boots. Still, she was more clothed than most of the people around her. The sex-spells that the two mages had been casting mostly missed their intended targets due to interference from the other caster, so instead of Mark and Excellia receiving massive amounts of erotic energy, it was the poor patrons around them.

A full blown orgy had broken out at the Rutting Bull, and everyone was involved. Orcs were fucking elves, goblins were fucking fairies, and everyone was taking turns running a train on the unconscious paladin Grog had left on the floor. Even Sedusa was getting action as her scaly snake-pussy was being thoroughly beaten up by a hunky werewolf.

"Hang on Mark," Cadence hugged. "This spell will help you butcher that big hunk of beef." As a small orgasm quivered in her she channeled her spell across the room, but Villeta smacked it aside and instead the erotic power filled the body of a perky little satyr-boy hiding under a table. His small penis instantly exploded into a ten-inch pussy-shattering muscle of vaginal-destruction, and he roared as he pounced on the nearest elf.

"Damn it," Cadence groaned. "You nasty little . . . HEY!" Cadence looked down to see a pretty green face smiling up at her. Villeta was kneeling between her legs, inches away from her wet, aching vagina. "What are you-"

"Eliminating the competition," Villeta interrupted. She smiled with a wicked little giggle and then dove into Cadence's pussy with a loud 'munch,' and within seconds she had the ticklish white-mage cumming her brains out.

#####

Mark had gotten a second wind, and he used it to surprise Excellia by grabbing her horns and then slamming her head first into a large wooden support beam. The impact didn't hurt her, but her horns became deeply embedded into the wood, so much so that she was stuck.

"Hey! You little jerk!" Excellia tried to pull back and get her horns out, but all that did was cause her big ass to wiggle back and forth, inviting the punishment Mark was about to bring.

SMACK!

"Eeeek!" Excellia squealed as soon as Mark's hand spanked her ass. He hit with the power of a whip and it left a sweet, stinging sensation in her buttocks. "I'm . . . I'm a amazon princess you horrid little-"

SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh please," Mark said, running his hands over the bright red welts he was making. "You're not a princess. You're just a big, beefy piece of ass with an attitude problem, and I think I'm the guy to fix it."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

As the last blow landed directly onto her swollen cunt, Excellia whined and tears formed in her eyes. She would have never admitted it, but her tears weren't out of pain or even shame, but out of pleasure. The spanking made her feel good in the strangest way, almost as if a new erogenous zone had been awoken, and now she was about to cum from just buttock-stimulation. She silently prayed that Mark would keep spanking her, but then she felt something else. His strong hands were prying her ass open, and something hard and thick was pushing against her anus.

"Oh no," the minotauress huffed. "Don't you fucking dare-"

Mark plunged so deep his balls slapped against her cunt.

"fffFFUUUUUCCKK!!!"

#####

Villeta had been wiping the floor with Cadence at first, being much more experienced at lesbian love, and she had even bent the human over her knee and spanked her in the same way Mark was spanking Excellia. But as one orgasm led to another, Cadence began to catch up, and so now the two mages were looked in a heated 69-position, each working fanatically to push the other into an orgasmic slumber. Cadence had her tongue buried deep in Villeta's green snatch when she felt it quiver, moments before her own body was pushed to climax, and the two curvy ladies started to squirt into each other's faces.

Villeta rolled off of Cadence, panting heavily, her tits quivering like bags of jelly. "Truce," she huffed. "Truce, alright. Let's call it a tie."

"You won't . . . you won't play any more tricks?" Cadence was shuddering so much from her orgasm that she was having trouble speaking.

Villeta looked around the room. She couldn't even see how Excellia was doing because there were so many people blocking her view, all of them cheering for their preferred fighter, and many of them engaged in lewd displays of masturbation and public sex. It appeared that the battle between Mark and Excellia had become quite the spectacle, arousing the interests of the tavern, and that gave Villeta an idea.

"One more trick, sweetie," she said to Cadence. She crept over to the exhausted mage's head and began to whisper something.

#####

The battle between the barbarian and the minotaur amazon had escalated to epic proportions. After shattering the large support column she had been stuck in, Excellia literally picked Mark up by the neck and slammed him against the bar. She then mounted him and fucked him like a personified earthquake until the bar shattered and sent the two tumbling to the ground amidst a heap of broken boards and alcoholic drinks.

Mark got another upper hand by jumping on her back and spanking her big ass again. The enraged amazon tried to buck him off, but the force of his blows to her butt and the occasional sensation of his hand stroking her vulva kept her on her hands and knees. The barbarian rode her around the tavern like a rodeo bull, slapping her ass and pussy as she bucked and moaned wildly.

The fight grew so intense that it lead into other rooms as well. Mark had Excellia's face smashed against a wall as he pummeled her tight ass with his fat cock from behind, and after one too many powerful thrusts the wall collapsed, and the two went tumbling into the kitchen.

Excellia grabbed a large, sloppy helping of warm, melted chocolate from the kitchen's desert tray, and she smeared it over her large breasts and pussy. Getting a grip on Mark, she forced him to lick up every drop, paying special attention to her the hot cake between her legs. The amazon said things like "enjoying your last meal, baby?" as she squirted milk onto his head. When the dazed and aroused Mark finally finished his meal, Excellia grabbed him by his cock and flung him against the wall, once again crashing him through into the main room. His body came to a skidding halt on the beer-stained floor, right beneath the legs of a rather excited female elf. He looked up to her see her wet little cunt and blushing face smiling down at him. He was going say something to her, but then he felt a strong hand clamp down on his cock and lift him into the air.

"Come here, fuck-toy," Excellia said, slinging Mark across her shoulder like a wet towel. "It's time we finished this."

"Were are you taking me?" Mark asked, almost frightened by the insatiable beastwoman's strength. As the queen lugged him up the stairs he could see that the entire tavern had been watching their battle with intent focus.

"Someplace private. I don't like being treated like a chicken in a cockfight."

Mark looked down and saw Villeta and Cadence doing something with the crowd, even though the both of them were stark naked and glistening with sweat. They were going around the room caring large sacks that were quickly filling with gold, and Mark realized they were taking bets.

"Mark vs. Excellia!" Villeta cheered in the voice of a saleswoman. "The bombastic little barbarian with the big, bad battering-ram cock, or the minotaur amazon with the massive mammaries! Who's your favorite to win! Make your bets!"

"Excellia! Definitely!" A hunky orc said, admiring the way the minotaur's ass looked as she climbed the stairs. "Her ass makes the earth quake."

"No! Mark is the greatest!" A young elf girl with freckles and pigtails said. She had been masturbating furiously as she watched Mark anally dominated Excellia. "His cock will put that fat titted bitch in her place."

Even the slithering, sexy gorgon Sedusa made a bet, dropping a few rare gems into Villeta's back. "Exsssssellia," she hissed. "That ssssexy sssssslut could fuck an army."

As the final bets were taken Villeta and Cadence compiled the pot and giggled with greedy glee at how much money they had collected so quickly. The bets had fallen down almost completely 50-50, which meant the winnings would be small for whichever side one, but that was exactly what Villeta was counting on.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Cadence asked, shyly hugging her naked breasts as a few werewolves whistled at her.

Villeta smiled and embraced Cadence, pulling the taller girl down for a wet, sloppy kiss. Cadence's firm breasts mashed against Villeta's green melons, and she was so overcome with lust that it didn't even bother her that strangers were watching her make out with a goblin girl.

"Don't worry sweetie-pie," Villeta winked. "Even when I'm completely naked, I always have an ace up the sleeve."

#####

Excellia kicked down the door of the first room she came to. It was already occupied but she didn't care about that. She was too horny to give a shit about anything other than her hot, wet cunt.

The room's large bed was violently rocking back and forth as the hung orc Grog roughly deflowered the elfish bride he had taken up earlier. She was wailing excruciatingly as she bit her pillow and clawed at the sheets, but the thrusts of her slender, ivory ass were matched to Grog's devastating pumps. On a small pile of treasure nearby sparkled her engagement ring, just another small piece of gold used to pay Grog for an hour of hard, brutal love.

Both Grog and the unfaithful elf bride were mere seconds from climaxing, each of them so close to a sloppy, satisfying conclusion to their infidelity.

"Leave," Excellia said. "This room belongs to me now."

Grog looked back. "Fuck off. I ain't done killing this slut's pussy yet."

Excellia snorted and sighed, her large nipples hardening with excitement. "I gave you one chance."

#####

SMASH!

Two bodies, one green and bulky, the other slender and ivory, went flying out of the Rutting Bull's second story window, each having been thrown with colossal strength. The two lovers, Grog and his unnamed high-born slut, came to a loud crashing halt into a pigsty next to the tavern, their glistening perfect bodies instantly being coated in mud.

The disoriented elf was so dizzy and hurt by the fall that she could barely stand, but she managed lean up against a wooden post, her mud-smeared breast heaving with great breathes.

"Who . . . who the fuck was that bitch?" she gasped. Then, she felt something hot and hard press against her tight, virgin rectum. "Grog," she moaned. "I said no. You're way too big for-" but then she looked back and saw that she wasn't being mounted by the orc stud, but by a massive, dirty boar with a cock easily twice as thick and half again as long as Grog's. Her blue eyes filled with tears as she felt the beast's penis skewer into her, and she managed to let out one piercing scream before she was fully penetrated.

It was going to be a very long night for her. The pigsty she landed in housed over twelve of those hogs.

#####

It wasn't long before the bed Excellia had commandeered also shattered, and the two warriors were left to wrestling and writing on the floor, neither of them keeping the upper hand for long. Excellia would pin Mark to the floor and suck his cock so hard that it would actually lift him off the ground, and he'd counterd by twisting her milk-leaking tits. Mark would push her on her back and rapidly pummel her with his cock, all the while fiercely sucking one of her fat nipples. The small room had already been hot and humid with Grog working in it, but now the small space had become like a rainforest, the roof literally dripping with condensation from the battler's evaporated sweat.

Excellia was cumming so much that it looked like she was pissing herself, because her cunt turned into a broken faucet that wouldn't turn off, and soon she was rolling around in a puddle of her own sex. Mark also came, many times, but to Excellia's shock he never got soft or slowed down. His compact, muscular body would flex as he climaxed, and his hot, thick cock would loudly pump Excellia's warm holes with his spunk, leaving her ass, vagina, and mouth oozing with thick, salty, semen. Still, although he was barely conscious and probably couldn't have recited his own name, Mark continued to fuck, and Excellia continued to fuck back.