Mark and the Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

#####

The tavern shook like it was in an earthquake, and the chandelier hanging in the main room rocked back and forth like a pendulum. All around the room support beams cracked, fixtures fell down from the walls, and the horny patrons eagerly masturbated to the erotic screams and roars coming from the room upstairs.

Villeta and Cadence were masturbating as well, but not without a purpose.

"Ready cutie?" Villeta asked, one of her little green hands buried beneath Cadence's legs.

"Ready," Cadence said, rubbing Villeta's large breasts and teasing her nipples.

The two mages began to moan and quiver sensually, their gasps and squeals becoming quicker and higher. Cadence bit her lower lip to keep herself from screaming out loud, but Villeta wasn't as shy, and she began to loudly proclaim her orgasm to the world. At that moment, the two mages activated their spell, and they directed it upstairs, right where the sounds of bodies crashing together was coming from.

As the spell sunk in, the entire tavern filled with the echo of two mind-shattering screams, one from Excellia, and the other from Mark. The repetitive rhythm of humping grew louder, the unmistakable thumping of Excellia's ass against Mark's towering penis rose to the level of a cannon. The ceiling began to crack and give way, and then their dripping, sticky bodies fell through.

CRASH!

Mark and Excellia fell from the floor above and landed on their backs, smashing through tables and chairs and sending shards of wood flying. Their hard, twitching bodies lay on the floor, each of them wincing in pain and trying pathetically to stand up. Both of them were cumming as well, despite the pain and disorientation of falling almost twenty feet. Mark's cock was visible pumping back and forth as it shot rope after rope of thick cum around the room, much of it landing across Excellia's body, but some if it splashing across the faces of the spectators. Excellia was cumming too, and her pussy exploded with a flood of hot, clear, watery cum that quickly washed over peoples toes and soaked into the nearest rug. As she came her breasts jiggled and shot hot spurts of milk in wild directions, her nipples almost acting like little cocks themselves.

When it was finally over the two giants of sexual profligacy simply laid there on their backs, their muscles twitching, and their sexual organs leaking. Both of their faces were blank and oblivious to the world, their eyes white and glazed over, and their tongues dangling out of their foaming mouths. Excellia and Mark had just fucked each other into a coma.

"Who . . . who won?" someone asked.

Villeta snickered evilly. "Well, I suppose the winner would be whoever voted that the fight would end in a tie. And let's see . . . . oh . . . that's ME!"

Indeed, at the very bottom of the chalk board Cadence had been using to keep track of the wages, only one had bet that it would be a tie, and that had been Villeta the goblinubuss. She had spelled the 'i' in her name with a little heart symbol instead of a dot.

Cadence and Villeta squealed like giddy little schoolgirls as they embraced each other naked and began to kiss. They had just won enough money to spend a thousand night in the Rutting Bull if they wanted to, and afford hot meals, hot bathes, and hot studs for every night of it. But as they happily hugged, the gorgon Sedusa slithered over and scooped up their bags of gold.

"Hey!" Villeta screamed. "What's the big idea?"

"The big idea," Sedusa hissed. "Is repairing my tavern, which you conssssspiring little sssssluts nearly dessssstroyed. Next time you want to fix a fight, take it to the colisssssssseum." Sedusa weighed the hefty bags of gold and seemed a little disappointed. "There'ssssss not enough here to pay for everything you bitchesssss broke."

"Are you trying to extort money out of me, you scaly bitch?" Villeta screamed. "What I outta-"

But she was silenced when Seduca peeled up her blindfold by a mere centimeter, and small glace from her eye instantly petrified a vase of flowers right next to the goblin's head.

Villeta shivered with terror. "On second thought . . . how can we pay you back?"

Sedusa smiled, a long forked tongue flinging from her mouth. "Drag you friendssssss upsssstairs tonight and let them resssst, but tomorrow I'm going to want a repeat performanssssssse . . . privately . . . in me bed." With that Sedusa slithered off. "Oh, and one more thing. You two are ssssssleeping in the barn tonight."

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers