Mark Ch. 02

Story Info
A birthday gift to remember.
2k words
4.41
23.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce's birthday was coming up and I had an idea. She only wanted jewelry or something sexual. Joyce was my second wife and a very sexual person. There isn't much she wouldn't try. She has been with women as well. It has to be the right situation. She is 5'2" very dark brown hair. She wore it short. She weighs 110 and is very curvy. Nice ass and rather small B cup tits with big dark nipples that stood out. She had thick but trimmed bush surrounding her pussy. She didn't like the shaved look. She is a dead ringer for Suzanne Pleshette for those of you who remember her. We had been married for two years.

I had been talking to this friend who knew this photographer who did glamour shots. He did clothed or nude or both. My mind started thinking about a birthday gift and some fun for me as well. I contacted this guy and went to see him at his downtown studio. When I arrived he introduced himself and I told him that I was a friend of Gary's. We sat down at his desk and he asked me what I had in mind. This guy was tall, slim, dark hair and a short cropped dark beard. It was almost like 4 days growth. He was a good looking guy. I told him I wanted to give my wife a photo shoot for her birthday.

He showed me some of his work on a computer. Good stuff I thought. He had a hair and makeup girl that worked with him. I noticed some of the shots he showed me were semi nude. I told him I wanted him to take photos of Joyce and take it as far as she wanted. He asked me if she was inhibited. I laughed. I said not a problem. When he saw I was ok with this he offered me a special package he had done for others. I was interested to hear what he had to say. I said sure what did you have in mind. He told me that in addition to the photos he could video tape the session. I said that sounded great. He said he could do it with or without Joyce knowing.

I thought for a second and asked why would he offer it without Joyce knowing? When I asked this He said sometimes it lets the subject be less inhibited should things heat up. Now my curiosity was heightened. I asked him point blank had he ever engaged in sex with his subjects. He said he had. Perfect I said to myself. So would you be giving me the video without her knowledge? He said yes. I said great. I also said I would love to see that live. He said that there was a way that I could.

He got up and took me to his studio. It was rather large with a circular bed in one area and some other props as well. There were cameras set up all over on tripods. There was a room just opposite the circular bed which turned out to have a one way mirror. This guy was set up for fun stuff. I said it all looked great. He told me I could arrive before Joyce and he would put me in this room which also was some sort of electronic room with all this audio equipment. We talked about price and I gave him my credit card. This was not cheap but worth it if it turned out like I imagined.

I would give Joyce the gift to Joyce for her birthday and she could make an appointment with the photographer. This was going to be one awesome birthday. I thought it was my birthday too!

Well her birthday came and we went out for dinner. I gave her a card with the details (not all) of the photo shoot. She seemed intrigued. I think she was looking forward to it. I told her I wanted some good photos with a gleam in my eye. She just wryly smiled at me.

A few days later she told me she had made an appointment for Saturday. I was really excited but had to control my glee. When the big day arrived I had told Joyce I was going to play golf with some buddies and I left home an hour before she was to leave. I went to the store and bought a bottle of wine as I was really going to enjoy this.

When I arrived the photographer introduced me to the makeup gal. She was a young hottie. She was about 5'5", bleach blonde with a killer body and nice tits. She wore a mini skirt and a tube top which really showed her cleavage well. I was taken to the room where I was to view the whole affair. It was a great seat for the shoot which was going to take place on the round bed and there were other props as well. A stool and a chaise lounge chair. There also was a pair of head phones. Obviously I would have sound. My room had a nice comfy chair and a roll of toilet paper. This guy had a sense of humor. I asked him if he had a wine glass and he chuckled and gave me a glass and a cork screw. I already had one just in case. My cock was hard as a rock with anticipation.

Joyce arrived right on time. I know she had gone to Victoria's Secret to buy some things. When she arrived the makeup gal took her to the other side of the studio where she has a mini beauty salon set up. I could see but it was a bit away from my room. The girl was busy working on Joyce's hair and the photographer was doing something else in his office. The hair took about an hour then she started to apply her makeup. She was gorgeous. Good thing I brought the wine. I was rubbing my cock through my pants. I was getting hot.

Another 20 minutes passed and Joyce was ready. The girl showed her the dressing room and Joyce took her bag in and shut the door. It was show time. When Joyce exited the dressing room I was awed by her beauty. She was wearing black thigh highs, black lacy panties which later showed they were thongs. She wore a short black silk robe which didn't quite reach her crotch. She had on black strappy high heels. She looked hot. Black was her best color with her olive complexion. The photographer had been busy with lights and cameras and all that stuff. He talked to her a bit making sure she felt comfortable. He didn't know Joyce. This was right up her alley. He took her over to the chaise lounge and posed her on her side with her legs stretched out. She wore no bra and he had positioned her with just a bit of tit showing but no nipple. He started taking snapshots and was giving her instructions on what to do. I was rock hard so I just removed my pants and shorts. I was stroking away. The girl assisted the photographer in positioning Joyce. This whole scene was hot.

Soon Joyce's silk robe disappeared. I was getting so hot. I could tell Joyce was as well. They had moved to the stool now and were taking tons of photos. The photographer asked her if she would have a problem removing her panties. She never answered but just took them off. Now she had on just her thigh highs and heels. God she was hot. After several more photos using the stool he moved her to the bed. Now things would heat up.

The girl position Joyce on the bed and the photographer clicked away. On her own Joyce was posing with a white satin throw moving around the bed in different poses. Without being asked she started spreading her legs to various degrees. The photographer was encouraging her with instructions.

The session was really getting hot now. The girl came over to the bed and was positioning Joyce around. I noticed the girl was taking some liberties in touching Joyce's tits and ass. She also took a small comb from her pocket and combed Joyce's bush a few times. I could tell Joyce was getting heated up from this. I suddenly realized the girl was part of the overall plan. Fine with me I thought.

Joyce was now posing spread eagle. She was touching herself all over and visibly getting very aroused. Before I knew it the girl came over to Joyce and asked her to remove her shoes and thigh highs. She lifted her leg as to have the girl do it which she did. After they were removed Joyce reached out and pulled the girl down on the bed with her. She planted a long hot kiss on her and the girl responded. It took only seconds for Joyce to remove the girls top and the girl shed her skirt. No panties on who would have guessed. Well they proceeded to engage in a hot love making session while the photographer clicked away. I couldn't take it any longer and I shot a stream of cum 5 feet at least.

Joyce was a fantastic lover. They went at each other like hungry animals. They were eating each other out and were in a fantastic sixty nine position. The photographer had now removed his clothing and has set his camera two cameras on auto and was about to join the two of them. He was rock hard and rather well hung. I was hard again and going at my cock feverishly.

The photographer put Joyce on all fours in front of the girl's pussy while he entered her from the rear. Joyce was moaning loudly now. The guy was pumping her and she was eating the girls' pussy. This was so fucking hot. I was in heaven. The guy continued ramming his big cock in and out of Joyce's cunt. She started to get vocal asking for him to "fuck her cunt harder". Joyce finally let loose with a screaming orgasm that shook the room. What a show.

The photographer turned Joyce over and had her sit up while he pushed his cock in her face. She took his cock and gave him the blow job of his life. She really knew how to suck a man's cock. Soon the guy was blowing his load all over Joyce's face and in her mouth. She was loves to take a load in the face. The girl had her faced buried in Joyce's pussy and just as the guy was finishing his load Joyce had another huge orgasm. So did I. They all three laid there in a heap on the bed recovering.

As they all sat up on the edge of the bed, Joyce told the photographer she wanted a copy of the video. I told you she was sharp. She knew there was a video being shot. The photographer just laughed and said no problem. She then said to "tell Mark he can come out of that room with the one way mirror". What a gal. I opened the door and popped out. We all had a good laugh.

Then I was really surprised when Joyce said since you have all this set up how about shooting a video of my husband and me making love. WOW! What a treat. I quickly shed my clothes and was on the bed with Joyce. We were at it for quite awhile and at one point the girl and photographer joined in. We have got one hell of a video memory of this afternoon. There was a bonus at the end on the video. It was me whacking off watching. I had no idea there was a camera in the room. This was well worth the money. Joyce is as good and exhibitionist as there is.