Mark Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife gets naked in hotel lounge.
1.3k words
4.3
33.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first wife Kim was a little different than Joyce when it came to exhibitionism and other sex games. It seemed I would always get her to do things but she only went along kicking and screaming. However I found the solution to this. It's called lots of wine. Kim was 5'3"; light brown hair, great body, superb ass and C cup tits. She was a knockout. One night I told her we should go out for some drinks only this time I started giving her wine before she got dressed.

I laid out what I wanted her to wear. She had a black skirt about knee length which buttoned up the front to the waist. I placed that on the bed. Next I grabbed a white silk blouse that was almost transparent. Next I put out a pair of thigh high stockings. To complete the package I placed on the floor a pair of black pumps. As she exited from the bathroom she was looking great. I told her that I wanted her to wear what I laid out on the bed. Upon examination she chuckled and said not a lot here. She already was well into her second glass of wine so she did not object.

I dressed quickly and went downstairs to pour myself a drink and wait for Kim. When she came down she looked really good. Her skirt was unbuttoned about half way from her knees to her waist. She had awesome legs. The blouse didn't leave much to the imagination as you could clearly see her nipples which were at attention I might add. She had a few buttons opened so as to show cleavage. She was hot looking.

Off we went to a hotel in the next town. This was a typical suburban hotel with a great lounge. Dark inside when you first walk in. The bar was a large horse shoe shape surrounded with semi round red leather booths. We say at the bar two stools down from two guys. Kim sat closest to them and me next to her. She crossed her legs in my direction which I corrected and had her cross them in their direction. She said she knew what I was up to but did not argue. The wine was working. I ordered a drink and a glass of white wine for Kim.

We chatted and I noticed the guy to Kim's left was looking over every so often. As I said she had great legs and you could just see the bottom part of her thigh highs. I told Kim he was watching. Kim could put on a good show given she was in the mood and tonight she was definitely in the mood. Without me asking she unbuttoned one more button on her skirt. This now showed the entire top of her thigh highs. The guys were now looking at Kim a lot. Between them and the bartender who hung around to check out Kim's tits. She was getting a little horny. I know this when she lightly bounces her crossed leg. This stimulated her clit from what she told me.

Meanwhile a few other couples came in and sat at the other end of the bar. Kim was feeling a bit tipsy by this point. It was just enough for her inhibitions to disappear. I reached over and undid another button on her skirt. This made the two sides fall further apart. Now you could see not only the tops of her thigh highs but her creamy white thighs. One more button remained. This had the non-stop attention of the two guys sitting down from Kim. We were talking as nothing was going on. A few kisses were thrown in from time to time. Kim crossed her legs the other way and I started to rub her thigh lightly. This just made her hotter than she already was. All the rubbing made Kim uncross her legs and put her heels on the bar stool foot rest so I could have better access. The skirt sides were hanging down showing her thigh highs and upper thighs. She parted her legs for me and I ventured up to her crotch which had not panties. These guys were glued to watching us.

As my hand got closer to Kim's pussy, I unbuttoned the last button. Now her pussy was in view as her skirt was just affixed at the waist. Even her blouse started to show which I tried to tuck up into her waist band. She looked so fucking hot. Her legs were spread fairly wide now as my fingers reached her obviously aroused pussy. She was wet for sure. I could smell her sweet aroma. I slipped a finger into her wet pussy and it made her jump a bit in her seat. This let the watchers know exactly what happened. As I fingered Kim's pussy ever so slowly she was starting to close her eyes. This was a signal that she was enjoying the sensation.

I thought it best that we move to one of the leather booths across from where we were sitting. This way the guys could continue to get their show from a different angle. I told the bartender we were moving and he looked disappointed but said fine. There was no one attending to the booths so he said if we wanted more drinks just holler and he would bring them over. I got off the bar stool and Kim swung her legs around towards our audience and I am sure they got a great view of Kim's pussy.

We got situated in the booth as I placed Kim on the side where the guys would still have a view. I sat inside of Kim. Her skirt was still unbuttoned to the waist and she was showing a lot of leg. We let things calm down just a bit before I started to show more of Kim. We kissed and I slid my hand up her inner thigh as her legs were spread wide now. I gently fingered her wet pussy. I told Kim to unbutton her skirt at the waist and let it fall to the sides. She didn't hesitate. This left her just sitting on the back of her skirt which looked like she had nothing on below her waist. Her blouse was now lying down on top of her pussy. Hell we couldn't have that. I unbuttoned her blouse leaving only the button she had buttoned in place. This allowed her to push the bottom portion to her sides. Except for that one button holding her tits from view Kim was essentially naked. She spread her legs far apart as I continued to work on her pussy with my fingers.

The two guys were now turned around watching full time. The bartender was cashing in on the action as well. I know Kim was close to orgasm. I reached over and unbuttoned the last button on her blouse. I pushed the blouse to the sides of her tits and she was in full view. Her tits looked great in the dim lighting. I stepped up the pace of fingering and before we all knew it she was moaning and shuttering into orgasm. What a sight. My cock was rock hard but this was all about Kim not me.

As her orgasm subsided she very slowly replaced her blouse in position and buttoned it up to where it had been. She also did so with her skirt. I noticed while doing so she looked over at her adoring audience and smiled. This brought over one of the guys who said I had a beautiful wife. Kim said thank you. The guy who introduced himself as Jack asked if we would like to come to his room for some drinks. I told him that would be up to Kim. I was not surprised when she agreed. That wine sure does work well.

Jack and his friend Bill were in town on business. Both were nice looking guys and Kim I am sure approved of their looks. We paid our bill and all went up to Jacks room. The rest of the story to follow...