Mark Ch. 05

Story Info
Her fantasy was my pleasure.
1.9k words
4.46
15.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in Long Beach on business. I was pissed off I could not get into my usual waterfront hotel. Some kind of convention I think. All I could get was a downtown high rise which wasn't going to be good for fun and games. All I could get was a suite and it cost me dearly. Well I would have to make the best of it. I had not stayed there before but it was a nice enough place.

After checking in a bellhop grabbed my bag and off we went. The bellhop was in fact a girl. Not great looking and a bit chubby but nice to look at. She has huge tits I could see under her white shirt. We chatted a bit about the usual, where you from etc, etc. She was very friendly. When we got to my floor I noticed a room service person also a girl coming out of a room. This place isn't so bad they have a bunch of ladies working there.

When we entered my room it was nice. A great view of the water at a distance and what turned out to be a great mini bar. The girl went about her job putting my bag in the dressing area and hopping about opening drapes, putting on the a/c and jabbering about room service times and what restaurants and bars were in the hotel. While she was moving about I noticed she had a great ass. Her black pants were tight and her ass was well proportioned and round. I like a nice ass. I asked her to have room service bring me a bottle of white wine in about an hour since I wanted to take a shower. It was 5 PM and time to start thinking about going out on the town. She replied no problem that she would bring it up as they she also did room service. I said great and off she went.

As I was showering and soaping up my cock real good I hatched a plan to expose myself to this girl when she returned. It had to be by accident so as not to make her feel threatened. I was fairly sure she was attracted to me but one never knows. You can't be too careful when you are an exhibitionist. While I was hatching my plan I was getting aroused. My cock was getting hard as I reached down to stroke it. I thought I would wrap one of the big bath towels around me and answer the door when she came. I would open the door with me behind it and say I just got out of the shower and wait for her reaction and take it from there.

I finished showering and took the big towel I dried myself with and wrapped it around my waist. It practically went to my ankles and I am 6'2". Nice towels I thought. I kind of waited around and had a drink from the mini bar waiting for my visitor. I was fantasizing what might happen and was semi erect. There was a knock at the door. Showtime I thought. I answered the door as planned while standing behind it and poking my head around it to see. It was indeed my girl with a tray and a bottle of Chardonnay. I said oh hi, I just got out of the shower. I let her see just enough of me so she could see the towel was wrapped around me. She smiled and said that's ok and moved to enter the room. I thought great.

She proceeded over to the sitting area and put the tray down on a coffee table. I followed in my towel. As she bent down I noticed that really nice ass she had. She was jabbering about the nice day that it was and did I come to Long Beach often. I replied I did as she took out a wine opener and started working on the bottle. I saw that she was looking at me and the slight bulge sticking out from underneath my towel. I didn't react at all. I was going to wait for her to get the bottle uncorked and after she poured a taste to hand me I would make the towel fall to the floor. As she poured a small amount in a glass and turned to me I pushed my stomach out and down came the towel.

Her eyes were focused on my naked body and I had a look of surprise on my face. Her look was one of surprise as well but not that surprised. I let a quick second go by and stooped down to retrieve the towel and wrap it around me as I told her I was so sorry. She replied "I don't mind" as I wrapped myself in the towel again. This was my opening. It was now that I would find out if I had a player or not. She was looking at me and I felt she wanted more. I said "if you don't mind I'll just take this towel off then". Before I could finish what I was saying I removed the towel and threw it on the floor. Her eyes were wide and looking at my hardening cock. I have an athletic body well tanned and an average sized cock.

I looked at her and asked 'what now". My goal in these escaped is not to seduce women for sex but to expose myself. If sex resulted naturally so be it. She could only say that I had a nice body. I told her to sit down and she could watch me. She sat down in a chair and I sat across from her on a small couch. I started stroking my cock and squeezing my balls. She was transfixed on me stroking my cock. I asked her if she like what she was seeing and she replied yes. I was rigid by now. As I masturbated for her I told her if she wanted to get undressed that it would be ok. She didn't respond but was glued to my cock.

I didn't push it with her and just gave her a good show stroking my cock. I wanted to cum but held back. I wanted to see where this would go. As I continued masturbating for her she placed her one hand on her breast and rubbed her nipple through her shirt. Her other hand was in her crotch rubbing her pussy through her pants. This was starting to get really hot. I loved watching women play with themselves almost as much as I did playing with myself. What a scene. She was so sexy rubbing herself with a look of daring on her face. It was all I could do to keep from blowing my wad right then and there.

I was surprised at what happened next. She started to get up and asked if I would mind if she had some wine. I replied no and she got up and went to the mini bar and grabbed a glass. She poured herself a glass of wine while I continued masturbating. She returned to her chair and sipped some wine. I reached over and grabbed my glass and held it up as a toast to her. She smiled and I continued my stroking. Now she took her hand and undid a few buttons on her shirt. I could see her magnificent cleavage. She slipped her hand inside her bra and was playing with her nipple. Her eyes glazed over. This was better than I had ever imagined. While she played with her nipple her other hand was rubbing her pussy. I told her it would be a lot easier if she undressed. Again she ignored my request.

I was struggling to keep from shooting my load but maintained. She now leaned forward in her chair and was unbuttoning her shirt. She removed it then reached around her back and unsnapped her bra. As she removed it I saw one of the greatest pair of tots I have ever seen. She was chunky but very sexy. She leaned back in her chair and was massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples. I heard her moan all the while she was still staring at me stroking my cock. I was paying more attention to my balls so as not to cum. I was transfixed on her lovely breasts as she continued her massage and pinching her now erect nipples. Her nipples were large and dark. I started to moan as I usually do just before orgasm.

I told her she looked awesome as she replied so do you. She started telling me in a throaty voice how she had fantasized this when she started working for the hotel. I told her that I was an exhibitionist and had planned the whole situation. She smiled and got up and started removing her pants. She then removed her panties revealing a nicely trimmed dark hairy bush. I was in awe. Her body was tight and creamy white. She was awesome. She sat back down and spread her legs as she inserted a finger in her pussy. I could not even touch my cock now as it would have exploded. I watched as she pinched her nipples and fingered her wet pussy. I could hear the sounds as her finger went in and out.

I could tell she was close to cumming. Her moans got louder and louder. I was massaging my balls as she fingered herself. I told her I needed to cum soon and she said to cum on her. I got up and stood in front of her and stroked my cock. I could feel it building. I let loose with a stream of hot milky cum and shot it all over her tits. She let loose with a deep throaty moan and shuttered as she let loose with a thunderous orgasm. What a scene. This was awesome. I milked my cock until it was empty. Her orgasm subsided and she closed her eyes and fell limp.

I knelt between her legs and licked my cum off her creamy white skin. Her eyes opened and were wide with amazement. Guess she hadn't fantasized about this. This was something I liked to do. Some might think it disgusting but hey it was mine. After I licked her clean I started to lick her pussy. She closed her eyes and spread her legs wide for me. I licked her wetness and concentrated on her swollen clit. Before long she was moaning that deep throaty moan and shaking as she had her second orgasm. I got up and sat in the chair next to hers. She sat there with her eyes closed as I had some wine. I told her that she was awesome. She smiled with her eyes closed.

She sat upright in her chair and got up. She said she had to go as they would be wondering where she had gotten too. She bent down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. She said thanks for making her fantasy come true. I said no problem I enjoyed it. As she dressed I sat there and was unconsciously stroking my cock again. She looked over and chuckled. She said I looked like I could go again. I told her I could. She asked me if she could come back after her shift was done. I hadn't thought about this but I said sure what time. She got off at 11 PM. I said great I would be waiting.

She did return after her shift and we made love until the early morning. This little chubby gal was one sensual lover. Good thing my usual hotel was booked.