Mark Ch. 06

Story Info
A voyeur surprises me at hotel.
1.3k words
4.33
13.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was one of the hottest exhibitions I have done. A true exhibitionist will get's off showing themselves to anyone who will look. That leads me to this story. Let me set up the venue. When I would travel to LA I stayed at a hotel in Long Beach. The hotel was on the water and the rooms were in clusters. There were 8 rooms to a cluster with 4 on two floors. I stayed there many times and always got the same room. It was a room on the second floor that faced the pool. There was a cluster on each side of the pool but the building was slanted so that I could see in the other rooms. The rooms were large with king beds and a sitting area with two chairs and a table. There were sliding glass doors on to a huge balcony. On either side of the doors were full length windows. So when the drapes were open there was a full view of the room.

I was on a business trip and after out with clients I got back to my room about 11 PM. I was feeling horny (what else is new) and sat on the balcony with a glass of wine. It was a typical Long Beach evening, mild and still. After a glass of wine I decided to do what I always do when I stay here. I turned on all the lights in the room and opened the drapes all the way. This gave a full view of my room to anyone who was looking.

I stripped down naked and walked out on the balcony to see what I could see. My cock was at full erection. While stroking my cock, I was checking out the other rooms. There were lights on in a few and I saw someone walking around in one of the rooms. I really loved being outside naked. I saw a woman who was standing by the sliding doors of her room. I always try to be caught rather than flashing. So I was looking away and trying to catch her eye. I must have been successful, as she was looking my way. As soon as I saw this I walked back inside. I wanted to build her anticipation. I walked around the room and went up on the side where I could peek out from the open drapes. She was looking for sure.

I was getting hot now. My plan was to go out on the balcony and look in the other direction. I was letting her catch me. I walked out to the railing giving her a good view while looking off in the other direction. I glanced over without moving my head and she was watching me stroke my hard cock. I went back into the room to give her the impression that I didn't know she was there. Again I walked back out and this time she was on her balcony sitting in a chair. The light was out in her room so she was in the shadows. My light were on full. I was really hard and getting very aroused. I stood in full view of her and jerked my cock for her.

As I turned my head in the other direction I saw someone on outside in the shadows watching me. I was startled but kept the show on. I could see that the person wore a gold jacket which as I remembered was the uniform of the hotel employees. I panicked and went back inside. I did not want to get caught by the hotel. I sat on the edge of the bed and masturbated thinking of the woman and the stranger in the shadows. I wanted to continue my show for the woman but I was concerned about the other person so I just cooled it for a bit.

All of a sudden there is a knock at my door. Who the hell could that be? I thought perhaps it was that woman wanting some company. Still naked I went to the door and looked through the peek hole. Oh crap it was that guy in a gold jacket. It had to be the other voyeur. I quickly put on my jeans and went to the door. I have never been caught doing exhibitionist stuff and this was worrying me. I knew I had to open the door. I opened the door with as straight a face as I could put on. I was wearing my jeans but nothing on top. No time now to put something on.

I opened the door and there stood this guy in a gold windbreaker. He was in his early twenties I thought. I said yes can I help you. He smiled and said he was from hotel maintenance and was checking the air conditioners. He asked if he could check mine for proper operation. I was relieved he did not say anything else. I said sure and let him in. I thought, checking air conditioners? What a crock. He just wanted to see what was going on.

He went over to the unit and fiddled around with all the buttons. That's when it struck me. This guy wanted to see me naked. It had to be. The ruse of checking the air conditioner was indeed a crock. Now I had been with a few guys in my time. It was nothing romantic, just oral sex. I had always been fascinated by sucking cock and I just had to try it. I did a few times and it was awesome. When I was young and thinner I used to try and flip over on my bed and try to suck my own cock. Never really could but I was able to lick the head of my cock and one time I got my lips on the head. I didn't waste that opportunity, so I jerked off in my mouth. It was so hot. I can't do that anymore.

My mind was quickly hatching a plan. No doubt he would be finished soon doing his checking. I would wait until he was done then see what happens. When he finished he came over to me. I was standing in front of the king sized bed. He looked at me and said the unit seemed to be working properly. While he was no more than 2 feet in front of me I said that wasn't really what he had come to see was it? He looked a bit startled but before he could answer I unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them. Not going any further I said, "This is what you really came to see isn't it"? Again before he could answer I slid my jeans down my legs exposing my rock hard cock. I was barefoot so I just eased the jeans off and threw them aside. His eyes were fixed on my naked body. I instinctively grabbed my cock and started to stroke it slowly. He said nothing so I said "isn't this what you came to see"? All he could do was nod his head not taking his eyes off my cock.

Standing there with a raging hard on I asked him what he wanted to do. He said he just liked to watch. I said ok why don't you go sit down and watch me masturbate. This was really getting hot. He went and sat in a chair and I got on the bed and masturbated for him. It wasn't long before he took off his pants his clothes and was jerking off watching me. I couldn't help noticing his cock was a lot bigger than mine but that just made it better. I was stroking my cock while leaning up against the headboard getting ready to shoot my load. I told him I was going to cum. I let loose with a stream of my cum. He did as well. After our orgasm's subsided he got up and got dressed. I just lay there playing with myself. He said thanks and left. Very arousing but strange I thought. I just love this hotel.