Mark Is Cuckolded By Amelia's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch!" He turned on the TV. Once again she saw her own house, with Mark sitting in the lounge chair. Once again, he had porn on, and was stroking himself. "This is live, you know."

Her eyes widened as she watched her own husband jerking himself off to the tarts on the video. "That's disgusting!"

"Don't worry, we'll bepunishing him soon. You and I. Together. So he knows what he has done wrong. And he knows thatyou know."

"How will you do that? What will you do?"

"Tonight is the first part. I really like you, Amelia." His hand gently stroked her tit. She felt hot. "Are you with me? Or with that wanker?" He glanced at the TV, where Mark was spurting his cum over his pants now.

"I'm with you," she breathed. "Karl? That's your name, right? May I call you that?"

"In private, yes. Watching your husband has made me want a bit more. Just suck my cock please, Amelia."

"Yes, Karl." She obeyed him, dropping between his legs, mouth open.

Karl enjoyed the next orgasm, but had asked for it really to ensure that she would obey him, especially with the evidence of her husband's wanking in front of her eyes. It was like she was cuckolding him, but right now, Mark didn't know it. Soon, he would, she guessed.

*

The next morning, Amelia woke feeling happy. Her money worries were over, and she imagined that life was going to get more interesting.

Karl told her over breakfast, "Don't worry about the house. I'm prepared to pay the whole thing off for you. But on one condition. You have to get Mark to turn ownership over to you completely. Tell him that it is for tax reasons. Does he trust you?"

"Oh, yes."

"Good. I'll have my lawyers draw up a deed of transfer. Make sure Mark understands this. Once he signs it, and the house is yours alone, my company will pay off all outstanding debts. It will seem like a great thing to him. After all, he trusts you."

"I think I can do that."

"Excellent. One more thing. No more sex with Mark. You are mine now. You know about the cameras, so you know I'll know if you try it. Everything is being recorded, don't rely on waiting till I'm asleep. Looks like he likes his Internet porn girls more than you anyway, eh?" he smirked. "Agreed?"

"Agreed, Karl." She bowed her head.

"No slipping away to some place where there aren't cameras either, like some place in the forest. Any trickery like that, and you will regret it. You understand?"

"Karl, I'm yours now," she replied simply. She was motivated by many things in that simple statement. Money. Power. Lust. Having felt Karl inside her last night, felt his raw power, his gentle touches, his ability to make things happen, she gave herself to him completely. She knelt in front of him, and kissed his feet.

"Why are you mine? Just to be certain."

"Well, on the one hand you can destroy everything I have, my house, my car, my job, my marriage. It's obvious to me now. As your PA, I've seen you do it to corporations, to people who stand in your way. On the other hand, if I obey you, if I give myself to you, I will have more money, more possessions, moreeverything than I was ever going to have at the bottom of the pile." She looked down at the ground.

"Good, my darling. I'm glad we understand each other. Now the cash was impractical, you must admit. Here." He gave a credit card to her. It was made out in her name. You can spend $10,000 a month, and it will be paid off, no questions asked. Over five years, there is your half-million dollars, more in fact. You don't have to tell anyone about it, least of all Mark. Buy for yourself whatever you want, or just get cash out. Kiss it." She did. "Now kiss me." She kissed him on the lips. "Kiss my cock." She went onto her knees and kissed that as well. He smiled. Money, power, sex. It always worked.

He went over to the wall cupboard, came out with a riding crop. "May I whip your ass?" he inquired gently.

"I'm yours, you can do whatever you want." She shrugged off her clothes and bent over, ready for whatever he deemed necessary.

"In that case, it isn't necessary. Stand up. But I will keep this handy for your worthless husband."

"Can I help? Somehow the thought of it turns me on."

"I thought it might. Certainly. I would like you to be an active participant." He went and stood behind her, holding one tit in each hand. "But what about your marriage vows?" he whispered into her ear, while he fondled her nipples.

"Fuck the vows," she breathed back, wriggling with pleasure.

"Excellent. I believe we will be able to do that soon."

"But how will you achieve that?" she wondered aloud.

"When you have money, you can find out a lot of things. Things people don't generally want known. Let me show you. Invite me to your house once he has signed the papers."

"I'll do that," she replied.

"I'm looking forward to it. I think the evening will be ... special," he grinned.

*

A week later she had convinced Mark to sign the ownership of the house over to her. The thought of saving on taxes had convinced him. She told Karl that day, handed him the papers, and invited him to dinner.

That evening she prepared a simple meal. She doubted the meal was going to be the focus of the evening. At the appointed hour, Karl arrived.

"Good evening, Mr. Baas," she said formally. "Allow me to introduce my husband, Mark."

"Pleased to meet you, sir," responded Mark. Karl smiled stiffly.

Half an hour into the meal the doorbell rang. Mark answered it, and then retreated into the room with two cops following him, a nerdy-looking civilian at their heels.

"Sir, we have reason to believe you have illegal pornography on your computer. Bestiality, child pornography, other proscribed images and files. What do you have to say?"

Mark had a guilty look on his face. "I can explain ..."

"Confiscate his computer," the lead cop said. The civilian, a computer expert, carefully checked the computer setup before powering it down.

"We'll be analyzing this, but from what we have seen from the logs of your service provider you can expect 10 years in jail," the cop sneered. "At least." He produced handcuffs, cuffed Mark's hands together, started shoving him towards the door.

Karl stood up. "Officers, can I have a word?" He led them out of the room. Voices were heard indistinctly from the next room. Amelia glared at her husband. What next?

The cops left, taking the computer with them. Mark was dumbfounded. Why hadn't they taken him too? He knew he had been downloading illegal stuff, but how the fuck had they caught him? Out of the hundreds of thousands of people doing the same thing?

Karl came back into the room. "I have influence in this town. They'll not press charges for a while. Unless I want them to." He looked Mark in the eye. "That means you will do what I tell you to, unless you want to spend the night in a jail cell. And the next 10 years."

Karl pulled out a mobile phone, his hands hovering over it. "Do you submit to me? Or do I call the cops back? If you are thinking of the latter, remember sometimes cops beat people up, badly, because they feel threatened by them. I have a feeling they feel a bit threatened by you." He smiled.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Mark swore. "What the fuck is going on? I'm still handcuffed, do you see that?"

"Oh dear," Karl replied. "I noticed that. Makes it hard to escape doesn't it? Amelia, your husband has been very naughty. What do you think that requires?"

Amelia raised her eyebrows. Leaned close to Karl for instructions.

"Kick him in the nuts, dear. Hard. Better take your shoes off, we don't want blood ... yet," he instructed softly. She shucked off her shoes.

"Oh, darling, what have those cops done to you?" she enquired in a kind tone of voice. She circled behind her husband, whose movement was somewhat restricted by the handcuffs, and delivered a swift kick into his balls with her bare feet. "You bastard!" she screamed at him, as he writhed on the floor. "Watching porn! Illegal porn!" She landed another kick, circled around for a third, but Karl restrained her.

"In a minute, you can do a lot more than that." he winked at her. She subsided. "Help me."

He produced the key to the handcuffs from his pocket, unlocked them. With her assistance they dragged her moaning husband over to a solid chair, cuffed him to it, in such a way that his ass was in the air, and he could not escape. Karl opened his briefcase and produced the riding crop.

"Your wife is going to flog you, Mark. For being such a pathetic loser. Watching porn. Losing your job. Wanking during the day." Mark's eyes widened. They knew! "She is going to deliver ten blows to your backside. After each one you will count them out, thank her, and ask for the next one. Do you understand? If you don't do it, that blow won't count, and you will get more. Reply now!"

"I understand," Mark replied weakly.

"Strip him," Karl ordered.

Amelia undid Mark's pants, pulled them down, and his jocks, threw them into a pile. She couldn't remove the T-shirt because of the handcuffs.

"Scissors," Karl suggested. She got them, cut the T-shirt off him. Now he was stark naked.

Karl nodded at her to start. With pleasure, she thought.

Whack! Mark yelped. "That hurt!" he whined.

"You didn't count, so we'll just do that one again," Karl said, nodding to Amelia.

Whack! Mark shrieked. That was worse. "One!" he yelled.

"What else?" Karl asked.

"Thanks," Mark mumbled. "Please hit me again." he whispered.

By the fifth whack Karl was getting quite aroused. Watching Amelia whip her husband was quite erotic, he thought. He turned Mark around so his head was facing where Karl was sitting. Karl pulled his cock out and started stroking it.

After the eighth stroke Mark was blubbering like a baby. Karl stopped Amelia for a moment, suggested she do the last two strokes naked. She was happy to oblige.

Watching Amelia whip Mark's ass with her trim, lithe, naked body gave Karl a lot of satisfaction. He liked the way her muscles moved as she wielded the riding crop, raising it high, and bringing it down hard on her husband. He liked the way she was now his to command. Her mind, her body. And soon he would have her genes. He slowed down his stroking, he needed to save his cum for putting inside her in a few minutes.

After the tenth stroke (well, eleventh if you count the one that Mark hadn't responded to) Amelia's body had a light sheen of sweat. She was panting slightly from the exercise. She looked magnificent, Karl thought. She stood in front of Karl, chest heaving as she took some deep breaths.

"Some more, do you think?" she asked, hopefully.

"Not just now, Amelia. I have something else in mind. Better get some lotion from the bathroom for those nasty marks on his ass." He turned towards Mark. "Now, Mark. That must have hurt, huh?"

Mark nodded miserably, his face still showing little lines of tears.

"We'll see if we can't make it better," Karl smiled.

Amelia returned with the lotion, and at Karl's direction started spreading it onto Mark's buttocks. As she worked the lotion in the red marks she had caused she noticed his cock starting to straighten. She glanced at Karl, eyebrows raised.

"He seems to be enjoying that," Karl agreed. "Try to work some into his anus, see what happens."

Amelia slowly worked the lotion onto Mark's buttocks, then concentrated on his crack, working her hands over his anus. As she pushed the lotion into it Mark's cock thickened up even more.

Karl nodded at the riding crop, grinned. Amelia took the hint, picked up the crop, and gently started working its handle into Mark's asshole.

"Oh, god, not that!" cried Mark.

"Mark," said Karl, looking directly into Mark's eyes. "Shut the fuck up, or get another ten licks from the thing that is now currently going up your ass."

Mark shut up. Karl glanced over at Amelia who was still twisting and inserting the crop into Mark. She smiled, slapped some more lotion onto the crop to help it go in smoothly. As she pushed and twisted Mark's cock got straighter and straighter. Amelia reached out and stroked it gently. It twitched in her hands. Mark was enjoying this! She stroked it again, lightly enough to arouse him, but not firmly enough to bring him off.

"A photo is in order, I think," smiled Karl, pulling a digital camera out of his briefcase. He took a number of photos of Mark, ass in the air, riding crop sticking out like a donkey's tail, engorged cock pointing to the ground. Mark went beet red from the humiliation of it. If that photo ever got outeveryone would laugh at him, he was sure. Mark felt utterly dominated. His only salvation now was to submit to Karl, and hope that he would keep the cops off his back, and the photo inside the camera.

Karl put the camera down. "May as well reward him," he suggested to Amelia.

She moved Mark's new "tail" around gently with one hand, probing for his prostate gland. As she found it Mark moaned and writhed. Her other hand moved faster and more firmly over his erect cock. Shortly after, Mark's cum spurted all over the carpet. He felt deeply ashamed, that they had managed to get that reaction from him, with the crop up his ass, and her hand on his cock.

Karl unlocked the handcuffs. "Well, Mark, you can just call the cops. Make a complaint. But, of course, the child porn charges, the bestiality charges, they will remember them. And I just want you to know something. In prison you are going to get alot worse than what just happened here. So much worse that you will spend nine and a half years wishing you had stayed right here. With us. However, there's the phone." He gestured to it.

Mark remained immobile. He was trapped and he knew it.

"I see," continued Karl. "Well, go grab a sponge and clean up your mess. Go to the bathroom and get that thing out of you. Clean it. Bring it back to me. Then walk your sorry ass into the bedroom. Take that chair with you." He pointed to a wooden chair they had at the kitchen table.

Mark did as he was told. They giggled as they saw him walking out of the room with the crop sticking out of his asshole.

*

In the bedroom, Karl pointed to the chair. "Sit," he ordered. "Now, you agree to stay here and take our local punishment? Or you put your hands in the tender mercy of the law?"

"I'll stay," Mark replied, resigned to his fate. He sat.

"You consent? Good, now I just want to make sure you don't bolt." He produced some soft rope from his briefcase, tied Mark's arms and legs to the chair. "I want you to watch this." He smiled. "And enjoy it. I honestly think you will grow to like what we will be doing here."

He nodded at the bed. The still-naked Amelia climbed onto it. He joined her, savoring her slightly sweaty, taut, sexy body. He removed his own clothes, climbed onto the bed next to her. Mark was forced to watch from a couple of feet away. Watch as Karl stroked his wife's body, starting at her feet and slowly working his way up.

She shivered in pleasure. Never before had she abandoned herself sototally to a man. Karl could destroy her, with his money, his power, his agents, she knew that. Or if she pleased him, he could give her wealth, possessions, feelings, the likes of which she had never known, or known only fleetingly. It was a heady feeling. A sexy feeling, an erotic feeling.

She felt warmer as his hand moved up her leg, towards her sex. Without realizing it, she parted her legs to let him in. Mark watched in horror, his buttocks still smarting from the beating, but his cock started throbbing from the sensual pairing in front of him. Karl glanced at Mark's cock, winked.

Mark felt a deep shame. Karl knew that his cuckolding of Amelia was turning Mark on. His body had betrayed him, again. It had betrayed him when he had started downloading the illegal porn, and it was betraying him as he watched Karl preparing to fuck his own wife. A feeling of total worthlessness washed over Mark, dragging his sense of self, of identity, away with it. Suddenly, all he cared for was the display in front of him.

Mark watched as Karl's hand moved up his wife's body, teasing her. Amelia groaned as the hand played around the entrance to her pussy. Karl's other hand was gently touching her breast. Amelia's eyes were shut. Mark got harder, he started straining at his bindings, saw now why Karl had wanted him bound. The fact that he was restrained was, in itself, erotic. How had Karl known that?

Bizarrely, he found himself responding sexually to Karl's power. Being under his control was quite stimulating. He almost hoped Karl would want to punish him again. His cock twitched at the thought.

Karl glanced at Mark. "He is ready," Karl thought. He moved himself between Amelia's legs, which opened even wider for him. He pushed himself into position, cock at the ready, and mouth on her tits. He licked them, caressed them, wet them. Then he put his cock at her entrance and pushed in. She was so wet his cock slipped straight inside, up to the hilt. Nice word that: "hilt". Like a sword. Impaling her. Owning her. Possessing her.

As he thrust into her she felt his cock getting hotter. She felt his orgasm building. She felt the cum spurting deeply into her.

"I want you to stop taking the Pill," he whispered into her ear, as she felt his cock pushing deeply into her, pushing his cum into her inner recesses.

"Whatever you say."

"Good."

He pulled out of her, and looked over at Mark, whose cock was sticking straight up. "Get Mark to lick my cum out of you. Just to show who's boss here."

She nodded, walked over to where Mark was tied up, maneuvered him into position with his mouth lined up with her cunt, and told him to lick her. "Shove your tongue in, darling. I want you to clean out any of Karl's left-over cum. Lick it up, and then swallow it. There's a dear."

As Mark hesitated Karl passed her the crop. She raised it above her head, aiming for Mark's back. Before she had a chance to bring it down she felt his tongue inside her. She lowered her arm. Mark's last resistance had crumbled. He licked, swallowed, licked, swallowed.

"I think you missed a drop, dear," she pointed out a little bit of cum that had run down her legs. Obediently he licked that up as well, swallowed it. Mark's cock was was pointing straight out, the veins sticking out from it, so hard was he.

"Better give your husband a little relief," Karl suggested.

"As you wish, Karl."

Her lithe lean young body would get anyone hard, Karl thought.

She started wanking Mark, as he couldn't wank himself, being tied to the chair as he was. Just as he was about to come, Karl said, "Stop!"

She stopped. Mark's eyes bulged out of their sockets. "Just another couple of strokes," he begged.

"Get the crop," Karl ordered. She picked it up, wielded it with a satisfyingly high-pitched "swishing" sound. Karl stared at Mark. "Beg, if you want to come now. Or I'll get her to whip your little dick."

Two alternatives flashed through Mark's brain. Beg, and get relief. Refuse, and be whipped. He chose the sensible course. "Please. Finish me off. Amelia." She raised her eyebrows. "I beg of you." She smiled. "I'm begging you darling, I'm bursting here."

Karl nodded at her to go ahead. She grabbed his cock again, jerked swiftly, stood aside as the cum spurted past her onto the floor. Mark sighed with the release he had been granted.

"It's a mess isn't it, Amelia?" Karl frowned.

"Sure is, Karl." She untied Mark's bindings. "Lick it up, darling. Can't have a dirty floor."

Mark was so pleased to have been allowed to come, he dropped to his knees, put his face to the floor, and licked up his own cum. Looked around at their impassive faces. Knew what was required. Swallowed it.

Their contempt for him was obvious. Amelia, still naked, walked until she was right in front of him, still kneeling, crop swishing in the air. Mark glanced up at her, knew what was required of him next. Total and utter submission. He kissed her feet, licked her toes. He was so grateful that the whip didn't descend onto his back he almost passed out.