Mark Is Cuckolded By Amelia's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl moved into position. Mark kissed his feet as well.

"Mark," Karl said. Mark looked up. Karl pointed at his own cock. Mark got the message. He raised himself to waist height, kissed Karl's cock. "Good boy. Now if you want to leave, there's the door. Otherwise curl up on the floor at our feet. Come, my darling," he motioned to Amelia to join him in the bed.

They tossed Mark a blanket to put over himself on the floor, then Amelia and Karl went to sleep in each others' arms.

*

Next morning Karl went out to his car for his overnight bag. Inside were a change of clothes for him, and a short skirt and women's panties for Mark.

"Now, Mark," said Karl sternly. Put on these panties, this skirt, and a T-shirt. Then make us breakfast. From now on you are going around this house dressed as a maid.

"Never!" Mark responded, dredging up his last iota of courage.

Karl sighed, grabbing one of Mark's arms. "Grab his other arm, Amelia," he ordered. She complied, after which they wrestled the handcuffs back onto him with his arms behind his back. The dragged Mark back to the chair, tied him to it.

Karl produced another item from his briefcase, a "cock cage", that is, a male chastity device. With Mark wriggling away in the chair Karl pushed one of Mark's balls through the restraining ring, then the other, then padlocked it shut.

Following some whispered instructions, Amelia confronted Mark, took hold of his balls where the poked out of the cock cage, and gently squeezed them.

"It looks like we have you by the balls, dear," she remarked, squeezing a bit harder. "Now are you going to agree to do what Karl says, or walk out that door naked, with the cock cage in place, and ring the police? The same police who are currently working on child porn charges against you?" She smiled sweetly at him.

Mark started sweating. "I'll obey you!" he sullenly agreed.

"Watch your tone of voice!" She squeezed a lot harder.

"I'll do whatever you say!" he yelled. "Ow, stop that!"

"Say 'please'. Beg." she smiled, still squeezing.

"Please, I beg of you. Let me go and I'll put the maid outfit on, and make you a lovely breakfast."

"OK." She let go. They untied him.

Mark kept his face neutral as he put on the panties over the cock cage, pulled on the short, pink skirt, and put on a T-shirt. He shambled off to make them breakfast. He was starting to enjoy this treatment, strangely enough. He had the sort of personality that responded to being dominated. His cock started to swell inside the cock cage, filled it, couldn't expand any further, and started to feel a bit painful. The pain made it deflate a bit, then it expanded a bit, and so on. Overall it was a pleasant sensation.

As Mark served up breakfast Karl instructed him, "From now on you will refer to me as Master Karl, and your wife as Miss Amelia." He waited. "Well?"

"Yes, Master Karl. Would you like more coffee, Miss Amelia?"

They smiled broadly.

*

Life went on in Mark and Amelia's house, a little different from usual. Mark would shop, do the washing, vacuum the floor, and cook the meals wearing his cute maid's outfit. Karl and Amelia would arrive home after work, let Mark serve them dinner, supper, and liquor.

They bought him different outfits to wear, each one more feminine than the previous one. Karl bought Mark some padded bras at a specialty shop, made him wear them under his outfit. They forced him to shave all his body hair, wear lipstick and make-up. He was being transformed nicely into a girl.

When it was time for bed, Karl and Amelia would get into bed, tenderly hold, caress, and fuck each other while Mark had to sit and watch. Mark's cock was bulging out of the sides of the cock cage each night. He started begging, but they trained him out of distracting them with that. About once a week, but with a little randomness, Karl would tell Amelia to unlock Mark, and jerk him off. Mark lived for those moments, as the pleasure was so intense after all that watching and waiting.

After a few months Amelia had a bump on her belly. Karl's child was within.

Karl was pleased to have been able to use Amelia's genes for his offspring. His own children with his legal wife were no-hopers, and he had visions of his new children taking control of his huge industrial empire. A child of his, and Amelia's, would surely have the necessary foundations for such an important job.

~ ~ ~

Thanks to Brandie69 for help with editing this story, and plot suggestions.

If you enjoyed reading it, please vote.