Mark Meets a Mimic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

Mark got behind he and delivered a smart slap to her tiny pink ass, causing her to yelp in pain, and then whimper like a terrified little bitch. He grabbed her tiny waist and pulled her ass up, leveling the microscopically small opening of her butt against the bulbous head of his stiff pussy-punisher. The Mimic actually started to cry as he began to push to the tip in.

"What do you say Cadence? Do you think this bitch has had enough yet?"

Cadence was normally a compassionate, forgiving, graceful person who didn't enjoy watching anything suffer, but when she found her clothes all soggy and half-digested, she realized just how much she fucking hated Mimics.

"No way," Cadence said, planting her foot on the Mimic's head, holding her in place while Mark painfully inserted his dangerously disproportionate cock into the little monster's rear. "There's got to be a least one more gold coin inside this bitch. Let's see if we can fuck it out of her."

Mark laughed, Cadence laughed, and the Mimic screamed in orgasmic, mind-breaking pain as twelve inches of fatal fuck-stick plunged into a body that was too small to handle it. Luckily for the Mimic, monsters like her could only be killed by certain kinds of magic and could not be fucked to death, but Mark and Cadence would spend the next several hours sexing her into a coma anyway, just to make sure.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers
12